+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CNN: Richard Rockefeller, great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller, dies in plane crash

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default CNN: Richard Rockefeller, great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller, dies in plane crash

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/13/us...html?hpt=hp_t4

Richard Rockefeller, great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller, dies in plane crash
    By Haley Draznin and Elizabeth Landers, CNN
    June 14, 2014 -- Updated 0110 GMT (0910 HKT)

(CNN) -- Richard Rockefeller, son of philanthropist David Rockefeller and great-grandson of Standard Oil founder and philanthropist John D. Rockefeller, was killed Friday in the crash of a single-engine plane in Westchester County, New York, a family representative and airport officials said.

Rockefeller, 65, was the only one aboard the Piper PA-46-500TP Meridian aircraft when it crashed at 8:08 a.m. Friday less than a mile from takeoff at an airport near White Plains, airport manager Peter Scherrer said after the crash.

He said the plane disappeared from radar and authorities lost contact with the pilot.

At 8:23 a.m., police were notified that a plane had crashed in the hamlet of Purchase, missing a house by about 200 feet, Scherrer said.

Rockefeller was headed to Portland, Maine, after flying into New York on Thursday for his father's 99th birthday, he said.

Scherrer described Rockefeller as an experienced pilot and said the morning was foggy with a quarter-mile visibility.

"This is a terrible tragedy," the Rockefeller family said in a statement released by spokesman Fraser P. Seitel.

"The family is in shock. Richard was a wonderful and cherished son, brother, husband, father and grandfather. He was an experienced pilot and respected medical doctor. It is just horribly sad."

Rockefeller was a practicing physician in Portland until 2000, according to his biography posted on the Rockefeller Brothers Fund website, where he is listed as an advisory trustee.

Rockefeller also taught medicine in Maine from 1982 until 2000, according to the website. He founded and was president of the Health Commons Institute, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving American medicine, and he was chairman of the U.S. Advisory Board of Doctors Without Borders from 1989 until 2010.

He had two grown children and resided in Falmouth, Maine.

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration are investigating at the crash site, and National Transportation Safety Board members were on the way to the scene, said Harrison, New York, Police Chief Anthony Marraccini.

CNN's Leigh Remizowski contributed to this report.

Quote "Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

--David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

---David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

---David Rockefeller

"But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."

---David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

---David Rockefeller, statement about Mao Tse-tung in The New York Times, August 10, 1973

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Foundation

It developed and funded various German eugenics programs, including the one that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.[12][13]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Conway
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway_Cabal

Quote this stuff goes way way back
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 14th June 2014 at 18:47.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: CNN: Richard Rockefeller, great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller, dies in plane crash

In fighting between factions?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Cardillac (14th June 2014), raregem (14th June 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: CNN: Richard Rockefeller, great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller, dies in plane crash

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    son of philanthropist David Rockefeller
    HAH! Of all the words to characterize David Rockefeller, it should come to no surprise as to whom is controlling the Mainstream Media.

Also, saying that David Rockefeller's son died by accident is like saying the sinking of the Titanic was an accident. There is a great cause to believe that the Titanic sunk as part of a big conspiracy, leaving three billionaires dead who did not support the Federal Reserve. The Rockefeller Empire was most certainly involved in the sinking of the Titanic.

So, now the question is: what did Richard Rockefeller do to upset the Rockefeller bloodline?

...not much in this world happens by accident...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Cardillac (14th June 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2014), DNA (15th June 2014), raregem (14th June 2014), spiritwind (15th June 2014), tgn333 (16th June 2014), Tyy1907 (15th June 2014), WhiteFeather (15th June 2014), yelik (15th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm! Maybe there's no more powerful sacrifice than to offer your son ha!

and this happened on Friday 13th (Full Moon here in England) at 8:08am
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Cardillac (14th June 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2014), raregem (14th June 2014), truth4me (15th June 2014), WhiteFeather (15th June 2014), yelik (15th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Was he the first born? I think they sacrifice their first born.
    Obviously not an accident. Someone wanted him gone.

9. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if this scenario was an accident (very experienced pilots know how to navigate even when foggy) I'll eat my living room

Larry

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Benimal (24th June 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (15th June 2014), Huntress (15th June 2014), selinam (15th June 2014), spiritwind (15th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014), truth4me (15th June 2014), WhiteFeather (15th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Looks like tit for tat. You kill my dog I kill your cat.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I doubt it was a "sacrifice" of the firstborn. The guy was over 60 years old for one thing. What, his 99 year old
    father was sacrificing him? I don't think so. No, if this isn't an accident, it was a hit, retribution for something.

This does come on the heels of information put out by Russian intelligence implicating the Bush family in 9/11.
    The Bush family is very closely associated with Rockefeller. Nick Rockefeller (not sure where he is in the lineage -
    not a son of David though) appeared to have foreknowledge of 9/11 (see Alex Jones interview with Aaron Russo,
    move producer and friend of Nick Rockefeller).

Thus, I find the timing of Richard Rockefeller's demise curious. We may be seeing the beginning of retribution against
    the cabal that planned and implemented 9/11. Perhaps a Bush or someone from the Bush 43 administration will be
    next.

To be honest, I kind of doubt this thesis, but it is a thought.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Jayren (15th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Orion142's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it is a shame the rest of the Rockefeller scum were not on the plane too!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion142 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

someone will collect one hell of a life insurance policy ... sad to hear , Mr. Modell and Cookie are good people , I used to work for their family ... I wish no tragedy on anyone ... cause and effect is respects no person ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

anyone else mildly reminded of Sage Moonblood Stallone?
    not that this was on purpose, but it wouldn't be unusual.

check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonblood
    ouch!

Recall the son of the former Microsoft giant who died in plane crash within last 12 mos?

Whether there is rhyme or reason, life is ugly in some ways.

Cars, airplanes, have not made America safer.
    They are just another kind of coffin, another thing to hide a bomb in,
    and frankly i wish some of them had never been invented.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    In fighting between factions?
    Looks that way.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

JFK junior died (was murdered) while flying a Piper during hazy conditions....hmmm.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 15th June 2014 at 15:57.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (15th June 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2014), ghostrider (15th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

JFK Jr. was a hit.

Rockefeller... maybe. Or maybe it's fake and he wanted to go underground now. Could have been some poor sap flying his plane. I rule nothing out with these scumbags. If he really is dead, then humanity is better for it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

yelik (15th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

This is great news one less elite scum for us to worry about it LOL!!Too bad he didnt have some other relatives with him,anyway it could be a hit or it could be just that an accident we will never know...

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I feel bad for the family, of course, assuming they feel bad too --

It's not even an "I told you so" moment -- just sad.

Sad that a person died and sad that a family has been so side-tracked/distracted by perfectibilism.

I know how it feels. On a smaller, more pointless scale.

Not laughing at the Rockefellers today.
    Just sad.

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I just realized the new method for killing is airplane crashes/vanishing ... the investigations into plane crashes is so tightly controlled and filled with disinformation , and who has the time needed to really look into it in fullness and with a detective mentality, while fighting the media disinformation drip ... The TSA clamps down on everything ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cara (16th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

People should boycott flying until things calm down

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Joseph P. Farrell comments in some length on this death of Richard Rockefeller in his latest News & Views:

The Youtube video summary:
    "There's been two more banker deaths, and this time, they strike right at the top and heart of the Rockefeller financial empire."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (20th June 2014), JRS (20th June 2014), Robin (20th June 2014), schneider (20th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th June 2014), thunder24 (20th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Interesting that he was part of one of my 2 favorite charities: Doctors Without Borders (MSF - Médecins Sans Frontières.) So, was this really just another Elite scumbag, or was this a White Hat rogue member of a nefarious ultra-Elite family, who tried to live his life as a good guy despite the family ties/baggage?

Dennis

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast