+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scientific community address public awareness of 'chemtrails'

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Default Scientific community address public awareness of 'chemtrails'

Geo-engineering awareness is so widespread now, researchers and the media are having to address it!
    Quote 'Climates of suspicion: 'chemtrail' conspiracy narratives and the international politics of
    geoengineering"
    http://www.geoengineering-governance...uspicion-1.pdf

In the Daily Mail (ahem):
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-message-field

From the BBC 'Large condensation trails in the sky caused by aircraft could be eliminated by re-routing flight paths, say scientists.' hmmm - quick, try to get out of this 'elephant in the room' scenario.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-27907399
    Last edited by avid; 19th June 2014 at 15:35.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

bbj3n546pt (19th June 2014), ceetee9 (16th July 2014), Chester (6th July 2014), Christine (20th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Jean-Marie (20th June 2014), Matt P (19th June 2014), Realeyes (19th June 2014), spiritwind (16th July 2014), Star Tsar (16th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2014), Tyy1907 (20th June 2014), ulli (20th June 2014), yelik (19th June 2014), Zaya (19th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Default Re: Scientific community address public awareness of 'chemtrails'

That last link is hilarious. My favorite part was when they said this:

Quote Contrails reflect sunlight back into space and cool the Earth but they also trap infrared energy in the atmosphere, adding to warming. Researchers believe that the warming effect is more significant than the cooling.
    Oh really, researchers? So it's both huh? Now that we are calling it "climate change" the scientists are boxed in and feel the need to mention btoh because the truth of it is that they really just don't know. THEY DON'T KNOW.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

animovado (18th July 2014), avid (19th June 2014), Christine (20th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Frank V (19th June 2014), ghostrider (20th June 2014), Jean-Marie (20th June 2014), Matt P (19th June 2014), Realeyes (19th June 2014), spiritwind (16th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2014), TargeT (19th June 2014), Tyy1907 (20th June 2014), ulli (20th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    That last link is hilarious. My favorite part was when they said this:

Quote Contrails reflect sunlight back into space and cool the Earth but they also trap infrared energy in the atmosphere, adding to warming. Researchers believe that the warming effect is more significant than the cooling.
    Oh really, researchers? So it's both huh? Now that we are calling it "climate change" the scientists are boxed in and feel the need to mention btoh because the truth of it is that they really just don't know. THEY DON'T KNOW.
    You know, I personally believe global warming/climate change is a bag of crap promoted by the elite to establish world government and further enslave us but, whether it's true or not, I've been telling everyone that promoted global warming/climate change for years that if you try to discuss the topic WITHOUT including worldwide geoengineering programs, you are either a paid shill or a fool. Wow, so might we finally be close to be able to have an open and rational discussion about it? Well the cynical side of me says no but I am always hoping to be wrong!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

animovado (18th July 2014), avid (19th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Frank V (19th June 2014), JRS (19th June 2014), Realeyes (19th June 2014), TargeT (19th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

The 'Global Warming' scam was to introduce a carbon-tax on everything. The Australians are now trying to redact that:
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1226740606857
    Quote The Prime Minister said the abolition of the carbon tax would leave households $550 a year better off.
    CO2 is needed by our planet - plants thrive on it.
    http://www.plantsneedco2.org/default...menuitemid=225
    Last edited by avid; 19th June 2014 at 15:38.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Cara (20th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Frank V (19th June 2014), Matt P (19th June 2014), Realeyes (19th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

It would seem that I live in 'chemtrail land' - 14 constant hours of it yesterday! They seem to like 'wednesday' as I had 12 hours of it last wednesday. The days inbetween were just for 5 hours each - still very alarming.

It is not done (from what I can tell) by commercial planes but rather little planes. I see the commercial planes too and they leave 'contrails' that disappear within 5-10 mins. I just wish the media would learn the difference between a toxic ‘chemtrail’ that lasts for hours and a ‘contrail’. Unfortunately they are teaching kids in schools now that ‘clouds’ also form in long straight lines – gees.... where has critical thinking gone.

So my weather today is definitely global dimming under a blanket blocking out all sun and sky and it is cold – most of my neighbours have given up growing their own vegetables as little grows - while my friends who live just 160 miles away are enjoying another sunny heat wave wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

I have written to my local MP – but never get a reply back. I am glad there are organisations now coming together to tackle this insidious agenda.

Thank you for posting all the useful links - May the awareness grow around the world of what is really happening in our skies (without humanities permission).

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This paper by Dr. Rose Cairns presents an insight into the beliefs, and into a portion of the scientific basis, of at least a part of the geo-engineering mainstream community. Several quotes follow as well as Dr. Cairns’ biography.

“Concurrent with growing academic and policy interest in ‘geoengineering’ the global climate in response to climate change, a more marginal discourse postulating the existence of a climate control conspiracy is also proliferating on the Internet.”

“[This paper] examines conspiracy narratives as discourse rather than as pathologies (either psychological or sociological).”
    NOTE: A definition for pathology is any deviation from a healthy, normal, or efficient condition.

“Rather than framing belief in chemtrails as pathology or fantasy, and (hypothetical, future) geoengineering as reality, both terms are understood here as discursive phenomena, the ‘bounds of which are continually being negotiated’ (Cairns 2013).”

“Labelling the belief in chemtrails as a ‘conspiracy theory’ is a powerful means of discrediting the narrative as irrational and unfounded, and may be a means of dismissing outright the concerns central to the narrative.”

“Arguably the chemtrail conspiracy narrative shares many of the traits of organized scepticism, as identified by Stevenson and Dryzek, and likewise, ‘cannot provide grist for productive contestation, for at its heart is the construction of opponents not as adversaries to be respected, but as enemies to be defeated’ (Stevenson and Dryzek 2012 p.203).”

Dr. Rose Cairns
    Biography

I have been a Research Fellow at the Science and Technology Policy Research Unit (SPRU) at the University of Sussex since 2012. I am a member of the Sussex Energy Group, and am affiliated with the STEPS Centre (Social, Technological and Environmental Pathways to Sustainability). My current research examines the social, geopolitical and ethical implications of the growing interest in technological manipulations of the climate and climatic processes as a response to climate change (a set of proposals known collectively as climate geoengineering). This work is being carried out as part of the Climate Geoengineering Governance Research Project (CGG), a multi-disciplinary collaboration between the universities of Sussex, UCL and Oxford, which aims to carry out robust research to inform governance of the range of geoengineering approaches http://geoengineering-governance-research.org/

Prior to joining SPRU, I worked as a post-doctoral research assistant at Leeds University, examining the role of boundary organisations in climate governance. In 2011 I completed an inter-disciplinary PhD on conservation politics on the Galapagos Islands, also at the University of Leeds. Prior to embarking on my PhD I worked for a number of years in the environmental NGO sector.

Link: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/people/lists/person/312334

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

avid (19th June 2014), Cara (20th June 2014), ceetee9 (16th July 2014), Chester (6th July 2014), Christine (20th June 2014), conk (19th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Frank V (19th June 2014), grannyfranny100 (20th June 2014), Matt P (19th June 2014), Realeyes (20th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The broke the earth , and now they scramble to try and fix it , only making it worse ... there is no substitute or better keeper of the garden than Nature , it doesn't need mankind to do what Nature has done for over 626 ,000,000,000 years ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

avid (20th June 2014), ceetee9 (16th July 2014), Christine (20th June 2014), cursichella1 (20th June 2014), Realeyes (20th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is some old news from released government files using unsuspecting humans as test cases. It makes one wonder after 60 years of tests what they are now spraying on us today?!?

Quote The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
    A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.
    Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.
    ....some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.
    Read more of this article here: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...medicalscience
    This short documentary has some drop dead sentences spoken by geoengineering scientists

Saw this image on google with airline pilots protesting about chemtrails - the message is spreading!

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I posted this on another chemtrail thread, yet reposting here in case readers missed it.

Kristen Meghan is Ex-Military, former air force, Bio-environmental engineer, blows the whistle on geoengineering.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

David Keith, University of Calgary- "It's not really a moral hazard, it's more like free riding on our grandkids". How is that morally acceptable? And, he admits that Carnagie-Melon corporation has done research on the effects of aluminum on humans and the planet but, has not published them. "The alumina we've only begun to research and published nothing. There could be something terrible tomorrow that we haven't looked at."

He must be being paid well in order to justify to himself his comments. He's in a moral dilemma with himself. He's trying to tell the truth but, not the whole truth. His pay check and belief use of science as his god is over riding his own conscience and what he knows in his heart to be the truth.

There's a whole legion of these folks out there, relying on brain instead of heart. I pray that we can wake them up! Please direct your consciousness toward changing their way of thinking and being!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

avid (20th June 2014), ceetee9 (16th July 2014), penn (21st June 2014), Realeyes (20th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I don't think any official authority is going to come clean about chemtrails purely and simply because of the implications of the other and/or side effects and all the litigation that would entail.

Same reason they never came clean on Gulf War Syndrome.

Seems clear to me that Global Warming is what they are trying to minimise by reflecting Solar Radiation, however increases in Flash Flooding, Chest Infections, Bee colony collapse, Fungal attacks on Forestry, Magnetic anomalies etc. etc are the unwanted side effects, which would probably make them liable to compensation claims.

Quote There is no single geo-engineering "silver bullet" that should be pursued as an all-encompassing solution to climate change, says the UK's Royal Society in its analysis of the cost of a range of proposals compared with their efficacy.

Stratospheric aerosols seem to offer the most effect for the least investment, and could be deployed soon, but present an unknown risk to the environment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8338853.stm
    Attached Images    
    Sapere aude

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I bet nuke or some type of experimental detonations have messed up the stratosphere and they are experimenting to fix it. We have no idea and probably won't ever know unless something catastrophic happens to make it public, then they'll still cover it up.

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    (...)Saw this image on google with airline pilots protesting about chemtrails - the message is spreading!

I hope you'd knew that picture was "doctored" Some of the posters from the original photo were even left untouched Look closely at the left side of the head of the first pilot at the bottom from the left side. Another is above the hat of the firtst pilot at the bottom from the right side I like playing "Where's Waldo?!"

The original (or not?!) picture is here for your reference:

Not so much chemtrails over there, sadly Don't get me wrong. I don't deny reality of CTs. I just wanted to point out the reality of the photorealistic "evidence" taken from internet...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Realeyes (18th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    It does do both mechanisms (reflect parts back to space, reflect parts back to earth & trap heat). The net effect is probably warming. Also, we know that this modulates depending on the amount of sunglight, time of the year, etc. These are simple measurements, done all over the world.

I find nothing particularly funny about this and the strongest / bravest thing you can do in science is say: we don't know yet with any great degree of certainty.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

+ Reply to Thread