+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Pope's Reign Possibly Just Shortened...

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Pope's Reign Possibly Just Shortened...

I've got a really bad feeling about this one because by excommunicating everyone in the Mafia, it's definitely a move that's going to endanger the pope's life.

Pope Francis takes on the Italian mafia: ‘They are excommunicated’

Pope Francis recently did away with his bullet proof “popemobile.” Now, he’s taking on the well-armed Italian mafia by excommunicating its members.

“Those who in their life have gone along the evil ways, as in the case of the mafia, they are not with God, they are excommunicated,” the Pope said, CNN reported Saturday.

The pope’s declaration constitutes the first time a Pope has ever excommunicated members of the mob from the Catholic Church, CNN reported.

Pope Francis continued his speech by denouncing a major southern Italian crime syndicate, called ‘Ndrangheta, as an example of “the adoration of evil and contempt for the common good,” CNN reported.

In early June the pope said he wasn’t worried about losing the bulletproof glass historically provided by his security detail. “I know that something could happen to me, but it’s in the hands of God,” he said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz35JVqhhno
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd June 2014), avid (22nd June 2014), betoobig (22nd June 2014), Cidersomerset (22nd June 2014), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2014), Frederick Jackson (22nd June 2014), genevieve (22nd June 2014), ghostrider (21st June 2014), GuyFox (21st June 2014), joeecho (22nd June 2014), Mike Gorman (22nd June 2014), Omni (30th June 2014), powessy (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), soleil (22nd June 2014), spiritguide (22nd June 2014), unearth9 (22nd June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Pope's Reign Possibly Just Shortened...

His demise could very easily end up being an inside job due to all of the Italian clergy who work at the Vatican who are affiliated in some way with the mafia. That is common knowledge right? He could be intentionally injected with something as relatively benign as a common influenza virus. Something like that could result in this pope fighting for his life especially because he only has one lung and is close to 80.

Also, I'm sure there are already many in the Vatican who do not have any affiliation with the Mafia who despise this pope too. But his excommunication of those in the Mafia may just give them an "out" should any of them try to poison/shoot etc him, to shorten his reign to bring in one of their own again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Not to mention that gives a very easy to digest explanation should something untoward happen to him. I agree that his reign may not last as a result, but this could also be a simple way of cleaning the church's hands of the whole Kevin Annett operation. Hard to prosecute a man who has been assassinated,....

"Authorities are suggesting that [the occurrence] may have been in retaliation to the Pope's recent declaration,..."

Essentially the Pope may just have been green-lit to be 'dealt' with by any who might wish to, with an ephemeral patsy organization that couldn't be pinned down in the first place.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Shezbeth for "Thank-you-ing" my posts here. There may be some hope for you afterall. lol

----
    Just read your post and you've brought up some excellent points but just out the door but will comment later. One thing for sure, you've got a brilliant mind and even though I had some issues with you today, it does not take away from the fact that you usually are on the right track in your comments on this forum.
    Last edited by Roisin; 21st June 2014 at 23:00.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), bodhii71 (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Perhaps the Pope has been cloned and TPTB are just setting up a new false flag event, a papal assassination, using the clone as the blood sacrifice to create lots more fear and chaos.
    I suspect Francis is much too calculating to offer himself up like that, and has too much power within the Jesuit order to be coerced into such a move.
    So his clone would be offed and then Francis would just retire to a comfortable, anonymous life, and be replaced by someone who can't be so easily discredited.
    For two such suicidal moves to be made at once by a supposedly rational being for any natural cause seems unlikely, especially in times like these.
    And I agree with Shezbeth that Kevin Annett's operation may be an underlying reason.
    Wow, just a few short years ago, I would never have expected I would ever be writing something like that first sentence!
    We are definitely entering the twilight zone....

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Not to mention that gives a very easy to digest explanation should something untoward happen to him. I agree that his reign may not last as a result, but this could also be a simple way of cleaning the church's hands of the whole Kevin Annett operation. Hard to prosecute a man who has been assassinated,....

Essentially the Pope may just have been green-lit to be 'dealt' with by any who might wish to, with an ephemeral patsy organization that couldn't be pinned down in the first place.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st June 2014 at 23:14.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Craig (23rd June 2014), genevieve (22nd June 2014), halffull (22nd June 2014), raregem (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (21st June 2014), Shezbeth (21st June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

this is serious , the Henoch prophecy clearly states , the trigger for the 888 days of hell on earth is when A POPE NO LONGER RESIDES IN ROME ... this is the last pope who's reign ushers in the fall of the catholic church and there is bloodshed in the streets ...if a man steals a loaf of bread he/she will lose their life , one third of man dies , one third of trees burnt up , one third of ocean life dies , disease outbreak , the army of the west rises against the army of the east , an economic collapse where nothing can be bought or sold anymore , stuff right out of the book of Revelation ... The point my dear crew members is , whether you believe Revelations or not the PTB believe it ... The angel Gabriel , Enoch ( Henoch) , Jeremiah , Daniel , John , Immanuel , Mohammad - ALL wrote and spoke about this timeline , a period of suffering on earth like she's never seen or ever will see ... Yes the same spirit form keeps coming to earth different bodies with the same message/warnings over and over ...to institute a new era , the old one must crash ...cause and effect , problem-reaction-solution , pick one , the death of this pope is the trigger , Quetzal's final words about the Henoch prophecies given to mankind AGAIN in 1950's , and published again in 1987 ...http://theyfly.com/The-Henoch-Prophicies.html
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), InTheBackground (23rd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (21st June 2014), Shezbeth (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), StandingWave (22nd June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'll play the movie forward for you ... SCENE 1- The pope killed by Mafia , outcry from followers , bloodshed in the streets , economic collapse , the punishment for stealing food is death , an unbelievable catastrophe strikes ...Then how are the millions of catholic disciples going to respond if or when a criminal Mafia kills the pope in broad daylight and the world leaders do nothing but form special commtees to talk about it ??? SCENE 2 the world is entangled in a global religious War and blood flows in the streets as high as the shoulder of a horse ... SCENE 3 - Hillary is president =Russia and China attack America= limited nuclear War = hailstones of fire fall from the sky, 1/3rd of earth's humans die , 1/3rd of the trees burnt up , 1/3rd of the ocean life dies ... intermission ... Brought to you by the plejaren ET spirit form that inhabited Nokodemjon-Henoch-Isaiah-Jeremiah-Ezekiel-Immanuel-Mohammad-Beam- the same message but we are not paying attention with our ears to hear but do not hear , eyes to see but do not see , loving our money at the root of all Evil , looking for a savior instead of looking in the mirror ... I can't get it out of my head , the information Edward Meier gives is the same message as all the prophets of old , and our world is following the script right down to the last detail ...http://theyflyblog.com/and-fanatics-...lam/06/19/2014

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (21st June 2014), Shezbeth (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), sijohn (22nd June 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

He's really shaking things up - shades of JFK / and RFK

(I hope I am wrong in thinking: I know how this story ends)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Holy Smokes! It looks like Shezbeth's predictions are only the tip of the iceberg because, as indicated by those other comments here, there are many other possible scenario's that this current event could either indicate as to what's already going on or what's in store for the future via prophecy from one source or another.

Much to chew on here but one thing is clear, a lot is happening now wrt to this pope and the vatican. So buckle up your seat belts because we're in for a bumpy ride no matter which way this story unfolds.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), ghostrider (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    He's really shaking things up - shades of JFK / and RFK

(I hope I am wrong in thinking: I know how this story ends)
    that was my first thought , we have the making of a JFK event , that might lead to all out religious WAR ... thanks for the convergence

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Something big is stirring under the surface.
    Some of the big picture is starting to come together.
    I am thinking of how and when to start a thread about it - maybe later today.

But I need to see it just a bit more clearly first
    Last edited by GuyFox; 22nd June 2014 at 00:30.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Holy Smokes! It looks like Shezbeth's predictions are only the tip of the iceberg because, as indicated by those other comments here, there are many other possible scenario's that this current event could either indicate as to what's already going on or what's in store for the future via prophecy from one source or another.

Much to chew on here but one thing is clear, a lot is happening now wrt to this pope and the vatican. So buckle up your seat belts because we're in for a bumpy ride no matter which way this story unfolds.
    the reign or deaths of popes has since their inception always had ET's full attention , they always track that position and record and document everything down to the last dot ... I read about them stopping a mission and crossing dimensions to be preset in key moments of the popes activities , imagine , 3,500 light years away on a particular task and they say wait a second got to run over to earth be right back , bang a fraction of a second from another dimension to track what this guy does and view it first hand and record it and put it in the storage blocks of history , like the Akashic Records etc ...Religion brought nothing but war and is forbidden on their planets , they have lived in peace for 49,000 years since tossing religion out ... I surmise the knowledge of self and spirit is more important than we know , and religion with it's leaders is the cause for war and the separation from truth about our inner most being ..

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Craig (23rd June 2014), Frederick Jackson (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

But onawah's comments make a lot of sense to me too because it's always been a complete mystery to me how this man was elected to the papacy in the first place. That he's been making making so many UNPRECEDENTED changes in the first year of it, automatically is raising so many red flags, I can hardly keep track of them. But because it's all going along with "if it's too good to be true, then it's not true", I'm strongly sensing that something is "off" here. Just saying that that is my gut feeling and this coming from a Catholic!

----

Just saying that it took me awhile to catch onto this but this is how I feel now. Something is not right.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd June 2014 at 00:39.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Shezbeth (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), unearth9 (23rd June 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

choosing the final pope was no small task , his actions are key to the world waking up totally and sounding a universal alarm clock = time to get up and go to work , within our Milkyway galaxy are 2,630,000 Et human civilizations are waiting for us to find peace , then introduce themselves and help us do the work to fix our broken little blue paradise called Terra ... the pope has great influence over the world , he could change everything by speaking from his heart , even if it cost him his life and sets in motion the final extinction/Revolution of TRUTH ... the thinking of humanity will do the rest ... this is THE thread , the pope is the trigger for spiritual awakening/or darkness rising on Earth ...fulfilling the Book of Revelations/ Henoch prophecies ... everyone wants to know when , what , where , how , the beginning rest in the hands of the death of the last pope who no longer resides in ROME ...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (22nd June 2014), Shezbeth (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

I have read the various prophesies that all seem to agree with future conflict in Europe-- especially Italy. This then spreads to Russia but is stopped for all time with a massive battle in which Russia is victorious. The Pope has taken away the protective glass in his car, has moved among us ordinary people and so on recently, all risky things to do.

Of course it is impossible to rely on prophesies as facts because they can only be proved once they happen! But irritating the Mafia and lessening protection is at the very least an interesting move, and not one I would take! But then I do not believe in a god who will protect me and I suppose the Pope does.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), Snookie (22nd June 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    choosing the final pope was no small task , his actions are key to the world waking up totally and sounding a universal alarm clock = time to get up and go to work , within our Milkyway galaxy are 2,630,000 Et human civilizations are waiting for us to find peace , then introduce themselves and help us do the work to fix our broken little blue paradise called Terra ... the pope has great influence over the world , he could change everything by speaking from his heart , even if it cost him his life and sets in motion the final extinction/Revolution of TRUTH ... the thinking of humanity will do the rest ... this is THE thread , the pope is the trigger for spiritual awakening/or darkness rising on Earth ...fulfilling the Book of Revelations/ Henoch prophecies ... everyone wants to know when , what , where , how , the beginning rest in the hands of the death of the last pope who no longer resides in ROME ...

And to think lil'ol me started up this thread when that wasn't supposed to even happen because I was waiting for someone else.. anyone else to start up this topic instead. But that never happened so I had to push aside all of my inferiority complexes about having the gumption to start it up myself because too much time had passed already where I didn't think it was going to happen.

Anyhoo... no question about it, but this pope must either have a death wish or something else is going on that's along the line of either what onawah said, or a JFK thing... or, the inexplicable; a prophecy that's about to be fulfilled. Which ever way it goes, it's going rank right up there as an event for the ages.

Sometimes I get upset that I'm living at a time where too many changes are taking place .. too fast. Very easy to lose ones bearings when those changes seem to be always so monumental in scale like they have been... but please spare me from listing all of them. However, having said this, the bottom line is, nothing surprises me anymore and, in this case, with the pope and vatican, it's all just another thing that one has to ride along with... LIFE. I don't think it's ever been like this and here I'm saying since the beginning of recorded history. Note to self: the Vatican Library. Now's the time to keep a close eye on it!
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd June 2014 at 01:31.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Ellisa (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), wnlight (22nd June 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

This Pope is talking and acting the kind of change Americans thought Obama meant.

But I'm wondering, can any of you posting on this thread imagine, find, or create any prophecy that is not death and destruction? This planet has been locked onto the End Times prophecy-story forever. Why is a whole planet acting out this particular story as if there is no alternative?

I've been wondering about this in relation to the direction that most fiction of all kinds (movie, TV, books) has been heading in for quite a while. It's all death and destruction, invasion by evil, machine culture, slavery, war, murder, rape, pillage, technology gone wild, planetary death. There are almost no positive visions of the future being offered (there are a few but that is not the majority). As far as I can tell, this trend is a reaffirmation of the End Times prophecies that the whole planet has been trapped in for thousands of years. But consider ... cannot someone think and write a different ending to this story? Are we totally without positive creative imagination?

Everyone must leave the room when they do the experiments at CERN because the thoughts of people influence the outcome of the experiments. This applies to all of us as we think about things in the world. We are all quantum beings - what is true at CERN is true for all of us, right now.

IMHO, this is what "waking up" is all about: remembering that we do not have to be trapped in this story unless we consciously or unconsciously choose to be trapped in it. Some of us are here to change the matrix, so let's change the prophecy. I'll choose that the Pope's call for reforms is successful against all odds and that ancient history no longer has control of the present and future on this planet.

31. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd June 2014), Cara (22nd June 2014), Craig (23rd June 2014), Ellisa (22nd June 2014), genevieve (22nd June 2014), ghostrider (22nd June 2014), halffull (22nd June 2014), lelmaleh (22nd June 2014), MargueriteBee (22nd June 2014), MorningSong (22nd June 2014), mountain_jim (22nd June 2014), Phoenix1304 (22nd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd June 2014), Roisin (22nd June 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014), Selene (22nd June 2014), Shezbeth (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014), Snookie (22nd June 2014), spiritguide (22nd June 2014), spizella (22nd June 2014), StandingWave (22nd June 2014), unearth9 (23rd June 2014), Wind (22nd June 2014), wnlight (22nd June 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

An optimist, finally, Thank you very much Doodah! And I should also add, thanks to you, I may just get a good nights sleep. What you are saying may be entirely wrong but then on the other hand, you could be right too. For the moment... I'll go with you being right on this and once again... thanks.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd June 2014 at 02:20.

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what if the Papal key video is right, the jig is up...

now good is brushing off the shackles...

I was just looking into this, my seer traveled out with the blue dude, there are ships on the back side of the moon...

the beings have a silver glitter like skin, the body covered in a black suit...

link to video

if each of the planets were released, and Earth is the final one, we might be at the point of change the video was sharing, good needs to be good, or grapes of wrath time...

the video was about deceptions, and the veils disappearing...

I had the Vector chemtrail in the sky one after another today... V
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd June 2014 at 02:16.

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Woo hoo! Just when I thought I was going to get a good nights sleep, you come along with yet another "possibility" to examine concerning what happened today. Will watch it though because losing sleep is not anything new to me especially when there are more important matters to attend to. Thanks for that link!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2014), Sidney (22nd June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast