1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Ketogenic Diet Beats Chemo For Almost All Cancers

Ketogenic diet beats chemo for almost all cancers, says Dr. Thomas Seyfried

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Post contents removed, due to copyright infringement. See the above link for the original post contents. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th February 2016 at 10:41.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd June 2014), A Voice from the Mountains (11th June 2018), avid (23rd June 2014), blufire (22nd June 2014), BMJ (21st March 2017), Calz (23rd June 2014), Carmen (22nd June 2014), Constance (23rd May 2019), Daughter of Time (23rd June 2014), Dawn (23rd June 2014), fourty-two (10th March 2017), genevieve (22nd June 2014), Jean-Marie (24th June 2014), Joanne Shepard (25th June 2014), Joseph McAree (22nd June 2014), kanishk (25th March 2017), ktlight (27th June 2014), Matt P (22nd June 2014), meat suit (22nd June 2014), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), MorningSong (23rd June 2014), Rollo (22nd June 2014), RunningDeer (22nd June 2014), seko (22nd June 2014), Selene (23rd June 2014), Sophocles (22nd June 2014), StandingWave (22nd June 2014), sunflower (24th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd June 2014), Valle (24th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Ketogenic Diet Beats Chemo For Almost All Cancers

On the caveat side, see this long, comprehensive article:

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/dr-go...et-for-cancer/

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (23rd June 2014), avid (23rd June 2014), BMJ (21st March 2017), Calz (23rd June 2014), Constance (23rd May 2019), Daughter of Time (24th June 2014), Jean-Marie (24th June 2014), Joanne Shepard (25th June 2014), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (22nd June 2014), Sophocles (22nd June 2014), sunflower (24th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Jerry Tennant, M.D. in his interview for Sanitas Radio talks about a voltage in the body (that is pH), cancer, ketogenic diet and also mentions a water fast as a quick and efficient way of regeneration and healing:

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd June 2014), avid (23rd June 2014), Calz (23rd June 2014), Carmen (22nd June 2014), Hervé (22nd June 2014), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), MorningSong (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (22nd June 2014), seko (26th June 2014), sunflower (24th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Sad that so many die from a "CURABLE" disease. Especially the Children, when "Hospitals" KNOW, there are many cures. We have always known how to cure cancer. But when they learned how to make more money from not curing it, they stoped curing it. I am also sad that so many that have a computer and cannot find a cure for their cancer. Even some on this forum.

I was walking into my favorite grocery store, when I was stopped by some people asking for donations for a Cancer Charity. I lost it. Totally. One of the young men (early 20's) in their group was "dieing" from it. Stage 4, sent home to die. I blew up. I pointed across the road to a little Health Food store and told him what to go buy, to cure his cancer. When I came out of the store, they were gone. hmm. Not quite a year later I was wanderin round in that same store, when he spotted me and with a great big grin came running to me and threw both arms around me for a grat big hug. I said You look pretty good, then we both stood there starrin at each other with great big tears rollin down our faces and everyone thinkin we were nuts. When I first met him, he said they told him he had only 3-4 "weeks" left. This was 11 "months" later. His hair was even commin back, lookin really good. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2014), blufire (22nd June 2014), Calz (23rd June 2014), Carmen (22nd June 2014), conk (3rd July 2014), Earth Angel (7th June 2018), Elixir (23rd June 2014), genevieve (23rd June 2014), Hervé (22nd June 2014), Joanne Shepard (25th June 2014), ktlight (27th June 2014), LoneWolf76 (24th March 2017), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), MorningSong (23rd June 2014), penn (24th June 2014), Rich (22nd June 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd June 2014), Rosemarie (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd June 2014), Selene (23rd June 2014), selinam (18th March 2018), Sierra (25th June 2014), skyflower (23rd June 2014), sunflower (24th June 2014), varuna (22nd June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

You know sometimes I don’t know whether to laugh hysterically or just sit down and cry.

For years there is a handful of us that have braved the onslaught from ‘militant type’ vegan and vegetarians regarding a proper and healthy diet for humans . . . of which humans are omnivores (meat and plant), not carnivores (meat eaters) and not herbivores (plant eaters).

For me personally I keep trying to reinforce that the majority of humans require a BALANCED diet of all categories of the food groups and this balanced diet most definitely includes red meat and all types of ‘natural fats’.

Below is a basic list of foods included in a ‘ketogenic diet’.

http://www.theketogenicdiet.org/what...etogenic-diet/

Ketogenic Diet Foods List:

• Any meat (such as beef, venison, pork, veal, lamb) in any just about any cut or preparation, though check the carb content of processed meat products like sausages and ensure you don’t buy anything cured with sugar or honey.
    • Any poultry (chicken, turkey, quail, duck etc.). It is preferable to leave the skin on poultry to increase the fat content. Poultry must not be breaded or battered, but can otherwise be prepared any way you like, roasted, stir fried, deep fried, baked, grilled or barbecued.
    • Fish and shellfish. They should be fresh – things like imitation crab meat often contain added carbs – and if you buy canned fish make sure it hasn’t been preserved with added sugar. Again, it must not be breaded or battered.
    • Eggs. You will probably find that eggs become a staple when you are on a ketogenic diet.
    • Cheese. Most types of cheese are suitable for a ketogenic diet, though they do contain some carbs, so make sure you include these in your daily carb count to ensure you stay below your limit.
    • Vegetables. Vegetables will be the source of most of the carbs you eat, but you still need to choose the lowest carb vegetables with the best nutritional value. Green leafy vegetables are the best, such as spinach, all kinds of lettuce and cabbage, watercress, Brussels sprouts and kale. You can also eat broccoli and cauliflower, celery, cucumber, asparagus, bean sprouts, radishes and more, but must strictly limit you intake of sugary vegetables like peppers, onions and tomatoes, and avoid starchy vegetables like potatoes.
    • Nuts can be eaten in moderation as a snack.
    • Most kinds of oil, butter and cream can be used in cooking.
    • Fresh herbs and dry spices can be used for flavor.
    • Mayonnaise and oil based salad dressings are usually OK, but check the carb content on the bottle.

This is just a start, there is more info on many websites.

It is important that we stop swinging from this new fad diet to the next new fad diet.

Just eat foods from their natural state (not processed), learn to cook from scratch, learn to ferment and make your own yogurts, cheese, find a good source of red meat, chicken, pork, eggs etc. Learn to can, freeze and dry fresh vegetables and fruits as they ripen throughout the growing season.

Go out into the countryside and onto state and federal land and harvest from what Nature provides. This spring I picked morel mushrooms, all kinds of spring greens, and the heads from ferns, and wild strawberries. Starting next week I’ll be picking black and red raspberries, wild blueberries and later this month will come blackberries and on and on. We fish and hunt throughout the year. With each season comes a plethora of different medicinal and healing herbs. Learn what these are and harvest your own medicine.

Stop fretting over what you should and shouldn’t eat . . . . . If Mother grows these foods in her garden for you then they are there for you to joyfully and thankfully consume!

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Yeah, I agree with you Blufire, entirely. But you are gonna unleash the vegetarians!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (23rd June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    Dr. Jerry Tennant, M.D. in his interview for Sanitas Radio talks about a voltage in the body (that is pH), cancer, ketogenic diet and also mentions a water fast as a quick and efficient way of regeneration and healing:
    Great thread, Amzer Zo.

Good video, TheVoyager. I listened to it a couple of months ago. The review is as helpful today as it was then.

For those that haven't had a chance to listen all the way to the end. Here's a snippet on fluoride:

Question: Fluoride is an electronic stealer? Quick link @ 1:01:14

Answer: "...One reason why 80-90% of American population is hypothyroid is due to the fluoridation of our water. So it’s nuts that we are trading prevention of a few cavities to make our entire population tired, dumb and stupid."

Follow up question: if that’s the case does fluoridation cause obesity? Quick link @ 1:02:07

Below is not part of the video. Click here for [hypothyroidism.]

Hypothyroidism can cause many different symptoms, such as:
    • Feeling tired, weak, or depressed.
    • Dry skin and brittle nails.
    • Not being able to stand the cold.
    • Constipation.
    • Memory problems or having trouble thinking clearly.
    • Heavy or irregular menstrual periods.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2014), Calz (23rd June 2014), Carmen (23rd June 2014), Elixir (23rd June 2014), Hervé (23rd June 2014), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), MorningSong (23rd June 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Yes, it is reasonable to think that the body keeps fighting cancer cells while surviving on a high carb diet all of our younger years, but then as we get older after all that fighting and our stubborn attitude to continue eating high carb diets, our body just gives up and we get cancer. How terrible. But as it seems we have the answer to the problem, but oh! Sooo many temptations!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Calz (23rd June 2014), Hervé (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014), seko (26th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Thank you for this thread ... I was already headed in a similar direction but this helps.

I *may* (or may not) have cancer but have so little respect for western medicine I don't even bother to confirm.

Much of what happens is within the mind ... if you ***know*** you have cancer then that takes things to another level.

I accept the possibility without confirmation and act accordingly ... hey already 58 ... no biggie ...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd June 2014), araucaria (23rd June 2014), Baby Steps (7th June 2018), Earth Angel (7th June 2018), Hervé (23rd June 2014), Joanne Shepard (25th June 2014), LoneWolf76 (24th March 2017), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), MorningSong (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

if i am not mistaken the trail walking native americans of the southwest states maintained a fairly constant state of ketosis,
    which was actually beneficial to their health unlike what some doctors maintain, that it's harmful --

not dying of cancer is wonderful, right?

thanks for the great thread!

p.s. from eating lots of nuts and berries etc

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Should see my "Butchers" face, when I tell him to cut me a couple of steaks and: "Please, DO NOT cut any fat off".

This diet sounds like a great way to keep yer immune system in good shape. Add a table spoon of Raw Honey ever day to the mix, and you will have a supercharged immune system that will kill cancer. Think ???!!! IMMUNE SYSTEM. Keep it Supercharged... and you will NOT get cancer. FAT, from Red Meat, is 'good" for your immune system. That's why the MSM, don't want us eatin it. hmm. Don't eat nothin that says low-fat or Diet, on the lable.

Oh ya and while yer at it, stop by yer local health food store and pick up a bottle of "Oxy-Cleans", by Earths Bounty. It's Magnesium Peroxide, in a pill and will oxygenate yer system. CANCER... "cannot live", in an Oxygen rich environment. OXYGEN... KILLS CANCER. Oxygen will "liquify" all of the junk linning your intestinal walls, and it will just "run" out of your sytem, instead of tryin to "push" it out like fiber. (Did y'all know that John Wayne gave his body to science, and when they cut his body open, after dieing of cancer, they found 44 pounds of "junk" linning his intestinal walls. 44 pounds!!!) Oxygen will clean your system and enable it to absorbe the nutriants you do eat.

NO-ONE with a "Computer"... should EVER get Cancer. The information super highway IS here, and you can find TONS and TONS of "how to CURE Cancer" in here. If you just use that space between yer ears fer a bit more than a place to hang yer hat. ccc.

And don't forget the yogurt. chuckle chuckle. You know... the one with all the fat, and good bacteria the we're sposed to have in our guts. cc. I eat half a cup twice a day every day. Raw Honey kills bad bacteria too, and feeds all the good bacteria that I dump down the ol pipe. cc. I eat lots of Garlic too, and cayenne pepper, and apple cider vinegar, and jalopenia peppers. Why? Cuz of my research

So.. that's some of what I do that helps me. My dr. said that if I did not do what he said, I would be dead in less than two years. So I never went back. That was "8" years ago. Do your own reseacrch and you might just come to understand why I do all this stuff. And learn what might just help you. Cuz I ain't no docter and can't "Tell" you what to do. And... the ball is now in your court. chuckle chuckle.

And the very BETS medicine of ALL... just ... BE HAPPY!!!!

LOVE YA

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BETS??? oops, cc. BEST
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

animovado (25th June 2014), conk (3rd July 2014), Daughter of Time (24th June 2014), Earth Angel (7th June 2018), Hervé (23rd June 2014), Mercedes (23rd June 2014), penn (24th June 2014), Rich (8th October 2019), Rosemarie (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014), sunflower (24th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Just a thought........but in the fifties and sixties people ate the carbs. They had oatmeal and cream of wheat for breakfast. They ate that terrible wonder bread; and yet the cancer rate wasn't as high as it is today. So many cancers are on the rise, today, especially lymphoma, over the past decade.

Americans didn;t have the cancer statistics back in the fifties that they do today and yet they didn;t eat these strange diets that are beingtalked about now. They ate a variety of food including a lot of carbs, especially pasta.. So if people today went back to eating like they did in the fifties and 60s, with all their cereals, pasta and potatoes, would the cancer suddenly disappear? No it wouldn;t and I think the present generation has to figure out what is the difference in food back in the 50s that didn;t give us cancer compare to the same food now that does? I would say that its is kind of like figuring out how a dollar was different back in the fifties ; how it was actually back by gold , and how it isn;t backed by gold today. and how that change has affected our financial health and way of life. So how was the food different back then than is it today. Just like we need t return to sound money, we need to return to nutritious, clean food that we all enjoyed, and when kids were not obese.
    Last edited by blake; 23rd June 2014 at 22:27.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Constance (11th February 2021), Hervé (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014), seko (26th June 2014), Selene (23rd June 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Just a thought........but in the fifties and sixties people ate the carbs.

[...]
    Try a little help from Monsanto and its "Roundup"...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Constance (11th February 2021), Daughter of Time (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree, those are two of the fiats of food that have damaged Americans so intensely and destroyed healthy eating. So now more Americans are aware of that and they are fighting against them. Yet how many parents buy honey without reading the label to see if it is 100 percent raw, organic, honey as opposed to 10 percent honey with the rest of the ingredients being high fructose corn syrup? And when churches offer their pancake breakfast gatherings, are they eating real maple syrup, or 10 percent maple syrup and the rest high fructose corn syrup? And I won't bring up the gmo flour they are using, or any frozen product that were likely in contact with roundup. Our food has been tranformed into poison No diet will fix that.

So many parents today are anxious about their child having more than one cup cake, and considering the poison our food has become ,they need to be, but they must not just worry about that one processed cupcake from the grocery store, they need to be worrying over everything their child eats, not just cupcakes, but the chicken for dinner and the egg for breakfast. Yet in the fifties, parents were not overly concern about desserts or the meat their children ate. The kids were healthier and slimmer back then while still eating cupcakes, and snicker bars. But slowly frozen food were introduced to society in a controlled way, as they always do to to control the population and the poisoning of of family meals began. It was not the sugar that was causing the problem that they used in their homemade cupcakes and frosting , but it was all the stripped table salt, added sugars, high fructose corn syrup that are now put in all in food, not just desserts, as well as other poisons that was adding to today's child's waistline that just didn't add to yhe waistline of the kids of the fifties and sixties when carbs and sugar were not used as they are today. Sugar isn't the enemy today, like it wasn't back then when used wisely in home cooked desserts. Back then Mom or Dad could bake a cake with mile high frosting because in the rest of the food they were not also eating high fructose corn syrup, and all the other nasty additives and substitutions in the rest of the food that Americans eat everyday. But the people were fooled as always.

26. Link to Post #15
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Blake
    Just a thought........but in the fifties and sixties people ate the carbs.
    Yes, but.

And it’s a big “but”. In the seventies came the so-called Green Revolution, wherein the genetic nature of wheat – and all major carb sources – was irrevocably changed, in all forms. The innate structure – and the traditional Glycemic Index response of these plants was tossed in favor of higher overall yields. It worked wonderfully: crops flourished in spite of flood, drought, freeze, heat.. And the inventor, Norman Borlag, won a Nobel Prize. Food for all. No more famine.

But now we are facing the Law of Unintended Consequences. These high GI foods are killing us. These ain’t carbs as we know them, Jim.

Best books – and must reads - are “Wheat Belly” by William Davis MD, (carbs and what ails you)and “Grain Brain” by David Perlmutter MD, (a neurologist shows the link between modern glucose/carbs and Alzeiheimers!) Get these from your local library or Amazon. They will save your life.

Personally I’ve always avoided fashionable “prepared” foods, and cooked at home from simple basic fresh ingredients: whole milk, butter, eggs, fish, seasonal fruits and veggies. No margarine, low-fat or substitutes. No packaged or branded ready-made anything. Seasonal fresh food. And guess what? My blood scores are perfect, lo these fifty years later. No meds needed. My doctor has adopted me as her Poster Child.... ;-) But I do skip bread, pasta (which I love dearly!) and pastries... Gorge on fresh fruit... Can’t complain.

Cheers,

Selene

PS: And yes, both researchers support/recommend a ketogenic diet.
    Last edited by Selene; 23rd June 2014 at 23:48.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

conk (3rd July 2014), doodah (24th June 2014), Hervé (23rd June 2014), RunningDeer (23rd June 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Just a thought........but in the fifties and sixties people ate the carbs. They had oatmeal and cream of wheat for breakfast. They ate that terrible wonder bread; and yet the cancer rate wasn't as high as it is today. So many cancers are on the rise, today, especially lymphoma, over the past decade.

Americans didn;t have the cancer statistics back in the fifties that they do today and yet they didn;t eat these strange diets that are beingtalked about now. They ate a variety of food including a lot of carbs, especially pasta.. So if people today went back to eating like they did in the fifties and 60s, with all their cereals, pasta and potatoes, would the cancer suddenly disappear? No it wouldn;t and I think the present generation has to figure out what is the difference in food back in the 50s that didn;t give us cancer compare to the same food now that does? I would say that its is kind of like figuring out how a dollar was different back in the fifties ; how it was actually back by gold , and how it isn;t backed by gold today. and how that change has affected our financial health and way of life. So how was the food different back then than is it today. Just like we need t return to sound money, we need to return to nutritious, clean food that we all enjoyed, and when kids were not obese.
    I grew up in the 50’s where there was on-going, unorganized play, from ice skating at the town pond, to roller skating, to softball, dodge ball, wiffle ball, etc. The neighborhood kids all got together and played. There was also town funded playgrounds for all ages.

Where there’s an increased intake of oxygen through exercise, there’s sustained health. Not to mention any garbage was sweated out. Another factor, McD’s was a once in a while treat for the family.

No bizzilion shots. No GMO's. There was Dr. Bryant that made house calls when I was 6, 7, 8. Boy, I had a crust on him!

<3

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

blake (24th June 2014), Daughter of Time (24th June 2014), Hervé (23rd June 2014), seko (26th June 2014), Selene (23rd June 2014), selinam (18th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes. Selene, another good example of how they poisoned our food.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Selene (24th June 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I do agree that a natural, whole foods diet is the way to go. All processed foods, especially white flour and sugar should absolutely be removed.

It is no longer a secret that good sources of protein and green vegetables and some low glycemic fruits will help to keep a body slim and strong. Heavy carbs will make you fat and sick.

Unfortunately, for too many people the ketogenic diet is not affordable, so much of the population will continue to eat macaroni and cheese and other such non-foods.

As usual, the poor will continue to suffer.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (24th June 2014), RunningDeer (24th June 2014), seko (26th June 2014), Selene (24th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

tried keto for about half a year. didn't work for me, not at all.

what certainly happens is you become more focused on the physical, the lower, coarser levels. libido increases, strength, too. it's good with regard to physical exercise but not so good for the higher faculties (we're not cavemen anymore, after all).

the relation to health is not direct but indirect, and keto, just like all other diets, does not work for everybody. different people are healthy on a variety of different diets, from 100% carnivorous to 100% energy directly from the ether and no food at all.

the thing is, to make it work the diet has to be adjusted to the developmental stage a person is at, from a spiritual perspective. a soul that is still operating primarily at physical levels in terms of its development will do well on food that is intensely physical in its vibrations, while a somewhat higher developed soul may get problems on lots of lower vibratory food. a drastic case are the few people who no longer need any food at all and get violently sick if they eat anything.

bottom line is that people should try different diets to find out what works for them but not accept everything they're being told about the potential benefits of certain diets, because not every thing is beneficial for every one.

blood type may be a good indicator for diet. type o is more meat adapted, type a more plant adapted, and type b somewhat in the midle. i'm type a and do very well on mostly plant food with a bit of animal for variety. lots of the "bad gluten" in my diet, too, without negative effects.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Hervé (24th June 2014), RunningDeer (24th June 2014), seko (26th June 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

A very good blog regarding LCHF (Low Carb, High Fat) lifestyle
    LCHF is a very large trend in Sweden today (for 4-5 years)

http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

A good videopresentation:

And:
    Last edited by Valle; 24th June 2014 at 12:38.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Hervé (24th June 2014), RunningDeer (24th June 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast