+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amusing Response to Human Depopulation

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Amusing Response to Human Depopulation

I bet anything blufire that you haven't even listened to the videos. You are talking about what you saw in USA, I and the videos are talking about worldwide populations, cause, i am sorry, but a poor farmer in Bengladesh is way way way poorer than anything you see on food stamps. yet he is farming - we are talking 2 billions at starvation levels here, just ready to jump in full fledge starvation anytime with a life expectancy no older than 44.

Please, before bashing, listen to the videos, you may see otherwise.

Also, all members, please listen to the videos, they Worth it.

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    There is no big scary depopulation conspiracy going on with this cereal.

Kirolak you mentioned this was a really cheap cereal that was affordable for the ‘poor’. It is affordable for the poor because they DO use artificial sweetener. Artificial sugars are MUCH cheaper to produce other than using pure cane sugar, honey or other natural sugar. At least they do add sorghum which supplies natural source of iron and other minerals.

If they used real natural sugar and other premium ingredients then the ‘poor’ could no longer afford it. Then there would be an outcry that they are being starved because they can’t afford food and ‘depopulated’ in this manner as well.

I see such a vicious maddening circle with these types of topics.

So what should these companies do? At least there are options to what the public buys.

I am always amazed at what poor people buy at the grocery store and especially those on food stamps and welfare. Did you know food stamps can be used to purchase $4.00 energy drinks? (Monsters, Red Bull and such) . . . . . . amazing and what is more amazing is they buy these over priced drinks.

There are so many affordable options for so many good healthy foods at the grocery stores. . . . . food that is not GMO or at least relatively low in that category. People just refuse to buy these (for the most part) because it actually requires some effort to prepare and cook with these foods.

Instead of expensive sugary cereals, how about oatmeal, the kind that actually needs to be cooked for about 20 minutes (not instant) add a few raisins for extra vitamins and minerals, sweeten with honey or raw brown sugar. If you bought all these ingredients (for the oatmeal) it would provide far more servings for breakfast than one box of high priced, sugary, over-processed cereal. The oatmeal would be much healthier and stick with you longer throughout the day as well.

As far as the planet being overpopulated . . . . yep, sure is. This is one of the reasons why companies have to use mass produced, cheap artificial sweeteners and ingredients just to fill peoples’ tummies.

Our ability to farm enough food to feed the world’s population is diminishing rapidly because of the planet wide climate change and the exponential growth of humanity . . . . and it is getting worse . . . .you think a can of green beans (the cheap ones) costing $1.25 is bad now? What for a couple more months.

I will wait now for the forty eleven hundred posts regurgitating the ‘planted’ info on what I just said is wrong and uncompassionate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jake (28th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Hey Flash I am not bashing anything only presenting my point of view and I have been thinking and anguishing over these very topics for many years.

Did you read my post #18

And yes you are right, I have not listened to the videos you have posted today but I have listened to bunches of videos just like them and I think I have even listened to a couple of those you posted today.

Does one of them state specifically how we are going to accomplish getting 2 billion people out of poverty?

More importantly (to me anyway) which one talks about what poverty is? Is it a number figure or amount of money an individual makes or that individuals net worth financially or is ‘poverty’ based on that individuals ability to feed and house themselves and at what level is that persons lifestyle considered out of the poverty category?

What I see or feel is a wealthy person is far different than what the majority view as wealthy.

For me a person in true poverty is that of an individual who truly has no means or ability to care for themselves. Also it means a person who has done all they can to take care of themselves and simply need a good solid hand up to get them on their feet and stable again.

Many people (in 1st world countries) who are considered impoverished I find insulting and laughable. When I see a family pull up to a food bank that I volunteer for in a car newer than mine, overweight, designer clothes and the adults and their children with the most current model of cell phones . . . . well lets just say I do all I can to make sure their box contains as little as possible.

These people feel entitled and are lazy takers from society.

I have offered these type people jobs and to work and LIVE on my farms for a portion of the harvest and to learn a way to care of themselves and guess what?? I have yet to have ONE person take me up on the offer.

So does the 2 billion number include these people as impoverished?

Or are the 2 billion people the unfortunates that live in highly overcrowded overpopulated countries like parts of India? How do we spread the scraps among these people? How do we equalize the resources and money among every last person on the planet so everyone has enough and is equal and out of this ‘poverty’ definition?

Define poverty? (which video does?) Most would say I live in poverty because of HOW I live. I don’t even have central heat or air conditioning any longer . . . because I CHOOSE this lifestyle and I am happier and healthier and WEALTHIER than I have been in years and most certainly so than when I made a high 6 figure income.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Me: Clearly, but there is also sugar in the product, there is no need for Aspartame. There are studies proving it is actually a poison.

CC Person: It's part of our agenda

Me: Hahaha, are you people supporting the human depopulation agenda, then?

CC Person: Oh yes, we do whatever we can.

I can only assume she didn't know what the depopulation agenda is??
    Actually, I was posting this because I thought the PR person's response was really funny; my own query about their support for the human population agenda was actually a joke, but she did not get it. . . . . I seem to have opened a can of worms!
    Kirolak...I find this to be very confusing. Was this the actual conversation, without you adding anything to the transcript of the conversation? It is difficult to tell whether this person was being serious or being sarcastic because nobody here actually heard her voice over the phone. But going off of the conversation in text...it appears to me that this person is being serious.

Are you certain that this person didn't "get it"? They clearly stated that you were correct in making that observation, and that depopulation is their agenda...and that they can do whatever they can. To me, this comes across as somebody who means everything they said and that they were telling you the truth about their depopulation scheme.

Am I missing something here? Does anybody else see this transcript as being something to be seriously concerned about?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

kirolak (26th June 2014), Sidney (26th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I knew, i would have bet and swear in advance you would respond you have listened to a bunch of videos in your life before and do not need to listen to these videos.

Tell me, Blufire, when do I insist for people to listen to any videos? About never!!! But these, i do insist. So please, listen, i will not discuss your personal experience if it is not in a global context, and these videos are.

For all your questions in the last paragraphs of yours, LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS. And for gosh sake, you are right, when comparing your "poverty without air conditioning" with anything in third world countries poverty, this is litterally insulting for those poor souls or bringing their shopping to their car. They demonstrate just with these comments blatant ignorance of the third world and real povery situations. I have lived with them in the third world, in the past, please, there is no possible comparision with anything in America and those places.

The videos explain all that including the car possession lol

Hey Flash I am not bashing anything only presenting my point of view and I have been thinking and anguishing over these very topics for many years.

Did you read my post #18

And yes you are right, I have not listened to the videos you have posted today but I have listened to bunches of videos just like them and I think I have even listened to a couple of those you posted today.

Does one of them state specifically how we are going to accomplish getting 2 billion people out of poverty?

More importantly (to me anyway) which one talks about what poverty is? Is it a number figure or amount of money an individual makes or that individuals net worth financially or is ‘poverty’ based on that individuals ability to feed and house themselves and at what level is that persons lifestyle considered out of the poverty category?

What I see or feel is a wealthy person is far different than what the majority view as wealthy.

For me a person in true poverty is that of an individual who truly has no means or ability to care for themselves. Also it means a person who has done all they can to take care of themselves and simply need a good solid hand up to get them on their feet and stable again.

Many people (in 1st world countries) who are considered impoverished I find insulting and laughable. When I see a family pull up to a food bank that I volunteer for in a car newer than mine, overweight, designer clothes and the adults and their children with the most current model of cell phones . . . . well lets just say I do all I can to make sure their box contains as little as possible.

These people feel entitled and are lazy takers from society.

I have offered these type people jobs and to work and LIVE on my farms for a portion of the harvest and to learn a way to care of themselves and guess what?? I have yet to have ONE person take me up on the offer.

So does the 2 billion number include these people as impoverished?

Or are the 2 billion people the unfortunates that live in highly overcrowded overpopulated countries like parts of India? How do we spread the scraps among these people? How do we equalize the resources and money among every last person on the planet so everyone has enough and is equal and out of this ‘poverty’ definition?

Define poverty? (which video does?) Most would say I live in poverty because of HOW I live. I don’t even have central heat or air conditioning any longer . . . because I CHOOSE this lifestyle and I am happier and healthier and WEALTHIER than I have been in years and most certainly so than when I made a high 6 figure income.
    Last edited by Flash; 25th June 2014 at 23:02.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jake (28th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well Flash I listened to all your videos . . . . . the ones with TED

All I can say is I am really surprised because I had no idea that you supported the Gates Foundation, Agenda 21 and subsidiaries.

I have a feeling that you yourself didn’t listen very closely to your own videos . . . . he clearly mentions the Gates Foundation twice in them. Once is in the video where he is using the green and blue boxes to represent the 7 billion . . . . towards the end . . . he says it really quickly . . . I had to back up the video to make sure I heard him correctly.

Think about it Flash, what is he pushing in the videos???

Process it out.

How specifically is he saying the 2 billion can be brought out of extreme poverty and reduce the world’s population?

I still stand solidly by my other posts on this thread.
    Last edited by blufire; 26th June 2014 at 13:13.

9. Link to Post #26
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Please everybody... most people on the island where i live have gone totally astray, away from good intentions towards others, only serving themselves.. i don't like the way it is done, but i surely support the removal of waste of spaces, dumb asses being so lazy that they cannot be bothered hitting the turning indicators while driving, and they HAVE to park on a corner, and they are taught to cheat in business .. rottenness is the word.. let them rotten completely.. I love Alex Jones, since he is waking up souls and the awakened are worth saving.. the rest are junk bonds... :-)

Love Ya all with a good heart.
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

cuitlahuac (28th June 2014), kirolak (26th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

What's going on here? Am told I must lengthen my reply to at least 10 characters?

I just wanted to say that I didn't think the woman who answered the phone was very bright - but now I am beginning to think she actually WAS answering in the affirmative & it is I who am stupid & naive. . .

I don't usually eat any breakfast cereals (I eat brown rice as a staple) but after dental work I was looking for a cheap, soft substance for a few days.......
    Last edited by kirolak; 26th June 2014 at 14:58. Reason: typos

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just wanted to say that I didn't think the woman who answered the phone was very bright - but now I am beginning to think she actually WAS answering in the affirmative & it is I who am stupid & naive. . .

I don't usually eat any breakfast cereals (I eat brown rice as a staple) but after dental work I was looking for a cheap, soft substance for a few days.......

Hi Kirolak, I don’t think this is really a big deal in anyway shape or form.

Look at it from this customer care person’s point of view . . . . take her place in the conversation you presented her with.

If I were her I probably would have responded in much the same way.

She is just a regular person doing her job (that is probably really thankless and crappy) trying to earn a living. Some gal calls in (you) and (for the most part) accuses here of being involved in some sort of mass killing operation.
    What I got from the conversation you presented us with is that she was having fun with you and being sarcastic.

She can’t do anything about that ingredients in the cereal and has no clue why you are saying it is a conspiracy to depopulate the earth . . . she probably thought you were off your rocker.

And by the way, as I stated in other posts on this thread, I don’t think this cereal is a conspiracy to poison people either. Whether we like it or not the manufactures have a financial bottom line to meet and artificial sugar is cheaper to use than the real thing.
    Thank goodness we have many options when it comes to cereal selections and many cereals are very healthy . . . they aren’t cheap though and that’s where things like oatmeal come in!

13. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Flash I really hope you respond to my post #25

I am really curious to know if you were aware that the TED videos supported the Gates Foundation as well as the NWO. Did you know they actually support GMO food . . . in a very careful well thought out way?

I have spent a significant amount of time on their website: http://www.ted.com/

Actually (it appears) that this organization is blending many different facets, philosophies, technology and truly cutting edge ideas for our future.

Just curious if you know this and are a full supporter of TED and what they are sharing.

14. Link to Post #30
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I was posting this because I thought the PR person's response was really funny; my own query about their support for the human population agenda was actually a joke, but she did not get it. . . . . I seem to have opened a can of worms!
    Depopulation is such a problem today that few people recognize its existence or see its reality. Most don't see it and many deny it after "seeing" it.

Now, if the person you interviewed was being sarcastic about the "depopulation agenda" of their product, it makes no difference, because aspartame is in fact, part of the real depopulation agenda.

I used to eat cheap cereal, and it might be alright except it is sweetened with lots of aspartame. When one learns that the White House kitchen serves organic, while the poor is fed aspartame and GMOs, you can only conclude that there is an agenda.

The depopulation agenda has a name. Endgame:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 28th June 2014 at 09:14.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Robin (28th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    Depopulation is such a problem today that few people recognize its existence or see its reality. Most don't see it and many deny it after "seeing" it.

Now, if the person you interviewed was being sarcastic about the "depopulation agenda" of their product, it makes no difference, because aspartame is in fact, part of the real depopulation agenda.

I used to eat cheap cereal, and it might be alright except it is sweetened with lots of aspartame. When one learns that the White House kitchen serves organic, while the poor is fed aspartame and GMOs, you can only conclude that there is an agenda.

The depopulation agenda has a name. Endgame:

Depopulation agenda??? I simply do not believe this . . . not anymore.

If there is this type of agenda and with all the ways we are being told that we are being ‘softly murdered’ then it sure ain’t working too good.

Because the last time I looked the global population is still exponentially growing.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Depopulation agenda??? I simply do not believe this . . . not anymore.

If there is this type of agenda and with all the ways we are being told that we are being ‘softly murdered’ then it sure ain’t working too good.

Because the last time I looked the global population is still exponentially growing.
    This is my take on the depopulation agenda.

The Draco Reptilian overlords desire to have as many people on the planet as possible, because that means they can siphon off more energy for their uses by keeping people individually and collectivey in a state of fear and anxiety.

But the thirteen human bloodlines, who are ultimately following orders from the Reptilian controllers, have their own agendas. More people means more work for them to manage them.

So there is a compromise between the bloodlines and the Reptilians...

All the poisons and diseases that are spread throughout humanity intentionally are done so with some control. Because most diseases are life-long, debilitating illnesses that ruin the lives of people, these sick people are kept in a state of anxiety & fear their whole lives. This satisfies the Reptilians, because it gives them that low vibrational frequency that they desire to harvest. This also satisfies the thirteen bloodlines, because these sick people are too sick to be motivated to carry out progressive change.

In other words, the methods the PTB use to slowly kill people (through different types of poisons and diseases) are designed to maximize the amount of low energetic frequency the Reptilians harvest, while minimizing the amount of work the PTB need to do to manage the population. It keeps people in a state of docility, where they do not directly challenge Totalitarian Tiptoe agendas.

The PTB are exactly like a parasite. If a parasite kills off its host too quickly, then the virus will not have an energy source anymore and will either die or will have to find another energy source. However, if the parasite slowly kills off its victims without the victim even knowing that they are being harmed enough to eventually die, then they will maximize the amount of energy they take from them...while keeping them in a state of docility.

The real agenda at play is to micro-chip everybody. We are already seeing their plans to do this with Google leading the rodeo, and I am sure they are devising a plethora of ways to micro-chip the population. If they are successful, then their endgame is won, because they have full control of every individual on the face of the planet. They can shut off everybody's chip who does not comply with their orders.

In this endgame...the more people the merrier. The depopulation agenda with the Georgia Guidestones was an old agenda that they toyed around with...but they have different plans now.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Jake (28th June 2014), Realeyes (28th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Because the last time I looked the global population is still exponentially growing.
    56 Million people die each year!!!!!!!!!!! I'd say that we are dying off at an extremely fast rate. I've had people in my personal life try and kill me. Not really hard to believe that the pigs that run this planet DON'T give a damn about my life. And, as they say,,, there is money to be made... The global greed that has allowed it is being fed by factors that are very hidden. Of course I don't have a document to prove it. But i have seen these nasty bastards,,, they do exist....

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Realeyes (28th June 2014), Sebastion (28th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Because the last time I looked the global population is still exponentially growing.
    56 Million people die each year!!!!!!!!!!! I'd say that we are dying off at an extremely fast rate. I've had people in my personal life try and kill me. Not really hard to believe that the pigs that run this planet DON'T give a damn about my life. And, as they say,,, there is money to be made... The global greed that has allowed it is being fed by factors that are very hidden. Of course I don't have a document to prove it. But i have seen these nasty bastards,,, they do exist....

Jake.

56 million people worldwide?

So what is the birthrate Jake?

Do a little math before you jump to conclusions?

What percentage of 7 billion people (global population) would be average for natural deaths?

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Jake.

What percentage of 7 billion people (global population) would be average for natural deaths?
    What??? Exactly what math?? I was stating a single statistic. No math involved. And what conclusion did I jump to?? I'm just adding an opinion to the mix!!! Is that okay with you?? It's getting rather Nazi in here...

Yes, 56 Million Worldwide. and the birthrate is almost double... I wasn't even disagreeing.

As JarJar binks would say,,,,, "How Rude!"

Jake.

(This planet could sustain hundreds of Billions, if we did it right..)
    Last edited by Jake; 28th June 2014 at 18:58.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jake.

What??? Exactly what math?? I was stating a single statistic. No math involved. And what conclusion did I jump to?? I'm just adding an opinion to the mix!!! Is that okay with you?? It's getting rather Nazi in here...

Yes, 56 Million Worldwide. and the birthrate is almost double... I wasn't even disagreeing.

Jake.

I am going to respond as carefully and respectfully as I can.

The conclusion it ‘seemed’ you were making is that with 56 million people dying every year we are dying off at an extremely fast rate.

Before we should come to a conclusion that important I feel other factors should be taken into solid consideration.

Factors such as: What is the birthrate? Is the 56 million death rate normal natural death rate? What is the percentage of death rate to the overall population?

If your numbers are correct (I will use your numbers) . . . and the death rate each year is 56 million and you said the birthrate is almost double ( so 112 million) the death rate so let’s round that number down to 100 million being born each year . . . . well with these to numbers . . . . 56 million dying and 100 million born . . . . then the planet population would still be growing by 44 million each year (this number is actually much larger).

So with using your numbers the global population is still growing not dying off at an extremely fast rate.

Also, I think it may be interesting, that if the death rate is 56 million a year ,that this is less than 1% of 7 billion. If they are killing us off and in a conspiracy to depopulate that planet then I guess I would say they aren’t doing a very good job.

You mentioned that our planet could sustain hundreds of billions if we did it right . . . I can’t imagine what ‘doing it right’ would entail but for me personally I would not enjoy living in a world that massively over crowded . . . I enjoy my peace and quiet and being surrounded by the beauties of Nature.

I will have to say Jake this statement:

Quote It's getting rather Nazi in here...
    Is without a doubt the rudest, most disrespectful and hurtful thing that anyone has said to me on this forum and you are a moderator. Yes I know you didn’t say it directly to me but you were very careful and talented in implying this directly at me.

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Jake.

Jake.

I am going to respond as carefully and respectfully as I can.

The conclusion it ‘seemed’ you were making is that with 56 million people dying every year we are dying off at an extremely fast rate.

Before we should come to a conclusion that important I feel other factors should be taken into solid consideration.

Factors such as: What is the birthrate? Is the 56 million death rate normal natural death rate? What is the percentage of death rate to the overall population?

If your numbers are correct (I will use your numbers) . . . and the death rate each year is 56 million and you said the birthrate is almost double ( so 112 million) the death rate so let’s round that number down to 100 million being born each year . . . . well with these to numbers . . . . 56 million dying and 100 million born . . . . then the planet population would still be growing by 44 million each year (this number is actually much larger).

So with using your numbers the global population is still growing not dying off at an extremely fast rate.

Also, I think it may be interesting, that if the death rate is 56 million a year ,that this is less than 1% of 7 billion. If they are killing us off and in a conspiracy to depopulate that planet then I guess I would say they aren’t doing a very good job.

You mentioned that our planet could sustain hundreds of billions if we did it right . . . I can’t imagine what ‘doing it right’ would entail but for me personally I would not enjoy living in a world that massively over crowded . . . I enjoy my peace and quiet and being surrounded by the beauties of Nature.

I will have to say Jake this statement:

Quote It's getting rather Nazi in here...
    Is without a doubt the rudest, most disrespectful and hurtful thing that anyone has said to me on this forum and you are a moderator. Yes I know you didn’t say it directly to me but you were very careful and talented in implying this directly at me.
    Fair enough. Cleverly disguised insults do not set well with you?? Then do not deliver them when you post!! I will meet you at your own level, every time. Raise the bar,,, Blufire.

Quote Maybe you should do a little math before you jump to conclusions...
    tsk tsk tsk...

I respect your opinion and admire your carefully thought out post. It makes a difference.

Shoot me a pM, if you want to discuss this further...

With regards population and eugenics.

We ARE dying at the highest rate in history. The population should be triple.. IMHO... The heavy metals, flourides, toxins, poisons, chemicals etc... did NOT get into our FOOD and Water and air, on accident. Too many revelations regarding Monsanto and others.

I shall digress.
    Jake.

25. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

All I can say to your last post Jake is

And no I won’t be communicating with via PM and you know EXACTLY why.

On a healthier more positive note I look forward to Flash getting back and responding to my inquiries regarding the TED organization.

I think she is on to something and I look forward to her info and input.

26. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I meant that you can feel free to PM me if it would contain a well thought out and responsible post. Otherwise,,, My statement to you stands.

Quote And no I won’t be communicating with via PM
    That is preferred, actually. Curious as to why you would keep this up in the open forum, then???

Directly or indirectly commenting to me is going to get a response...

Love to you, dear Blufire
    Jake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2