Thread: Dangers of silver nanoparticles in food and air

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Default Dangers of silver nanoparticles in food and air

This looks very bad, especially as these particles destroy beneficial gut bacteria and cause problems with breathing. No doubt they are in chemtrails too....

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/food...cles-1051.html

[IMG]http://Wed. Jun. 25, 2014 by Jonathan Landsman
    Dangerous Toxins Found in Food Supply(NaturalHealth365) You can’t see, smell or taste them – but over the last few years silver nanoparticles have been added to our food supply (and medications) at an alarming rate. Like me, I’m sure you’re wondering why would food producers – and the pharmaceutical industry – place silver in their products?

Consuming silver nanoparticles is a bad idea. These particles are sprayed onto produce – as a pesticide – and incorporated into food packaging to extend shelf life, due to their antimicrobial properties. But, scientific research warns us that the uptake of these tiny particles can cause cellular damage, kidney disorders, stomach upset, headaches, fatigue and skin irritation.

Nanoparticles causes premature aging

Researchers have demonstrated the devastating effects of silver nanoparticles on cell survival, and the integrity of the mitochondria.

Animals treated with silver nanoparticles exhibited reduced cognitive/motor functions and altered cellular structures in the brain. And, just to be clear, many scientific studies suggest that chronic exposure to silver nanoparticles can damage brain function. With all the pollution in our environment – should we really allow this technology to invade our food supply?

More research reveals an alarming toxic trend

Further data shows silver nanoparticles induce toxicity in neurons with the resulting dysfunction of physiological function. These particles, once digested, get distributed inside the brain, heart, and blood – which can result in cardiac arrhythmia, slower blood flow and impaired motor skills.

Observations, in laboratory animals, have shown that the uptake of these particles – in the digestive track – can change the terrain. The digestive track harbors beneficial bacteria along with pathogenic bacteria. Silver nanoparticles can wipe out the ‘good bacteria’ along with toxic ones.

Naturally, if you disturb the healthy balance of bacteria, within our gut, you comprise the immune system – setting the stage for degenerative disease.

Scientists detect nanoparticles on fruit

Scientists developed a new method for detecting silver nanoparticles in food during a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This method was able to identify and measure relatively small amounts of these nanoparticles, in pears, according to Mengshi Lin, Ph.D. – study author and associate professor of food science at the University of Missouri.

The pears were immersed in a silver nanoparticle solution, similar to a pesticide application, and then washed and rinsed repeatedly. Four days after the treatment and rinsing, the silver nanoparticles were still attached to the skin and some even penetrated the skin to reach the pear pulp.

Many food packing materials incorporate silver nanoparticles to prolong the shelf life of packaged foods. The nano material has been known to transfer to the food – inside the package. I guess, after reading this, you’ll feel even better about eating fresh (unprocessed) food – as much as possible.

Nanoparticles can become airborne easily due to their size and mass. When inhaled, nanoparticles can go deeper into the lungs reaching more sensitive areas. These particles can inflame the lungs – which must work harder in attempts to remove the foreign particles.

The only known protection from nanoparticle toxins

It takes an incredibly small amount of this substance to cause health problems. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is on record saying that nanoparticles pose safety issues – because they significantly alter bioavailability properties of food, which alter how much your body can absorb a substance. This means it affects the amount of nutrients you absorb and the amount of toxins that can enter a cell.

Unfortunately, companies aren’t required to label or test nano materials in the food they sell you or the packing they put it in. To counter the ever increasing amount of nanoparticles in food – you have to look for whole foods, which aren’t commercially packaged. Apples, carrots, dark leafy greens and so on are healthy choices.

Buy local (whenever possible) – since foods that are transported long distances are often treated with nanosilver particles to keep them looking ‘fresh’. Organic produce is less likely to be treated with nanoparticles. Plus, we know that organic farming techniques avoid the use of sewage sludge fertilizer – which can be tainted with nanoparticles.

Thankfully, the world is changing and people are waking up to the truth about toxic food, medicine and personal care products. Vote with your dollars and be part of the solution.

Looking for natural health solutions? Sign up now – for our free, weekly show featuring the greatest minds in natural health and science plus free gifts!

Jonathan LandsmanAbout the author: Jonathan Landsman is the host of NaturalHealth365.com, the NaturalNews Talk Hour – a free, weekly health show and the NaturalNews Inner Circle – a monthly subscription to the brightest minds in natural health and healing.

Reaching hundreds of thousands of people, worldwide, as a personal health consultant, writer and radio talk show host – Jonathan has been educating the public on the health benefits of an organic (non-GMO) diet along with high-quality supplementation and healthy lifestyle habits including exercise and meditation.

References:
    http://www.care2.com/causes/5-reason...d-clothes.html
    http://www.beyondpesticides.org/anti...ealth/nano.php
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0314100416.htp
    http://sciencenordic.com/silver-nano...llular-changes

- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/food_news/silver-nanoparticles-1051.html#sthash.81l5kcGk.dpuf[/IMG]
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th June 2014), Bob (27th June 2014), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2014), fourty-two (30th June 2014), genevieve (26th June 2014), Limor Wolf (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (27th June 2014), Simon (5th July 2014), spiritguide (26th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2014), Verdilac (28th December 2014), wnlight (5th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dangers of silver nanoparticles in food and air

So colloidal silver is bad? It works fine as a alternative for antibiotics.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2014), Earth Angel (6th August 2014), Gardener (27th June 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), sian (27th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 times in 2,666 posts

silver - historically, is absolutely fantastic. I use colloidal silver to treat ills, and we get well. The OP is disinfo.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2014), Earth Angel (6th August 2014), Gardener (27th June 2014), NancyV (25th August 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), sian (27th June 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    silver - historically, is absolutely fantastic. I use colloidal silver to treat ills, and we get well. The OP is disinfo.
    yeah just what I thought.... somebody is trying to knock colloidal silver....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2014), avid (26th June 2014), Earth Angel (6th August 2014), Gardener (27th June 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), sian (27th June 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I will go along with that- disinfo- but "they" may have shot themselves in the foot as they say that Silver Nano particles are bad ? so are they saying aluminium nano particles are good?- as the government spray us with them on a daily bases?

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Yeah... something fishy about that article.

Check Carmody's thread on the subject: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (26th June 2014), DeDukshyn (26th June 2014), Earth Angel (6th August 2014), Gardener (27th June 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), RunningDeer (27th June 2014), seko (1st July 2014), sian (27th June 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah but - that is taking it to extremes of purification. I distill and make fresh over 4 hours with 99.9% silver. Get the odd hiccup with a brew now and again, but it's normally vibrant, clear, and bottled into brown glass and placed in a darkened cupboard, seems to last for months - yet I refresh my supply regularly. It works! Honestly - if we take this we don't get terrible nasties. It heals wounds. Clears naughties from cats ears, sorted hideous sores on parents, and cured OH from an horrendous flu-bug where it was emergency-room, so he drank and inhaled my stuff and got well really quickly. We believe in it - it is used in the space station to maintain their health, so silver is brilliant! That's why 'born with a silver spoon' made one well enough to survive! The olde wealthy folk always drank and ate from silver, to kill bugs! Go and do colloidal folks - it really works!!!
    and er..

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th August 2014), Gardener (27th June 2014), NancyV (25th August 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), sian (27th June 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014), yiolas (5th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Monatomic silver and colloidal silver are two different things, and Carmody says that colloidal silver is only good if you take it immediately after it is made.
    The stuff they are talking about in the OP is not freshly made!
    NaturalHealth 365 is a part of Mike Adams' Natural News network, and while their info isn't always completely accurate, it is usually pointed in the right direction, at least.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (27th June 2014), fourty-two (30th June 2014), RunningDeer (27th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry Onawah, but tried and tested, Carmody is misguided. Of course freshly made is fabulous, but it takes so long that's not an option if one needs some health stability. I have done this for years - it works - no colds/flu-jabs required, the only thing that went wrong lately was that my Dad's heart failed - and that was on the cards anyway. He didn't even have any infections, just heart failure. My Mum had a nasty sore for years on her leg - and I cured it with a combination of manuka honey (10+ grade) and colloidal silver, it was totally healed. However, a bit of a knock on her leg broke the skin when she went into care home they wouldn't allow me to treat her, so now it's enormous and cancerous. I am not allowed to medicate my Mum in the care home (understandably), but she gets no natural daylight (D3) so her immune system is being depleted every day. She has an auto-immune condition, (polymyalgia rheumatica) which causes her pain 24/7, on max pain-killers allowed - I will do anything to help anyone in this terrible state. I will sneak in some of my brew soon, as the care our oldies get is not natural. Colloidal silver really does work - please try it regularly!
    and er..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th August 2014), observer (23rd August 2014), sian (27th June 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am a little lost... whenever nanoparticles are mentioned is in a negative way...
    The way I understand it is that these particles are small (cell sized) and can therefore interact directly with the cell.
    I've used colloidal silver when i had mononucluosis and got well in a couple of days. Never had my throat hurt so much. i healed it in 20 min with colloidal silver felt blessed
    I've also used colloidal magnesium supplement which i had much better effect on my body than tablets. tablets also contains lots of other ingredients that i do not feel like my body needs. Colloidal products go directly into the cells. no need to go trough the digestive system in order to work.

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What type of machine do you have, avid ? I've thought about buying one sooner than later.. do you have a link... thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Haakon For This Post:

avid (27th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

After trying everything for tooth infection colloidal silver was the only thing that worked. Its remarkable but like everything I would suggest moderation.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

onawah (27th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, so some of you are saying that being inundated with silver nanoparticles that are being put in processed foods and pharmaceuticals, clothing, sprayed on produce as an insecticide, and going into the water and airborne and straight into our lungs is all fine?
    Because, though we may not be inundated yet, it looks like that's the way it's headed.
    I have no argument with the use of colloidal silver for illness, but what happens when these tiny nanoparticles are being taken in by everyone, all the time, without our knowledge or permission?
    If nothing else, I have to agree with andrewgreen who said "like everything, I would suggest moderation."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

JoePiscapo (1st July 2014), RunningDeer (27th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I was told by a scientist that the problem with silver is that it accumulates in our bodies and our liver. It is another toxic exposure and the body will struggle if silver is built up in the liver. I was told by this military scientist that the powers that be would WANT silver in our bodies b/c it is a receiver of frequencies from cell phone towers and satalites to mind control us. It works together with the nanotechnology polymers that are sprayed In chemtrails. I asked my military scientist if there is ever a time when I should use silver and she said yes, if I'm In a life threatening situation where I have a virus then by all means take it. But I was told NOT to take it on a regular basis as you are accumulating silver in your body and you are making yourself a transmitter and receiver of frequencies, which you do not want to happen.

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haakon (here)
    What type of machine do you have, avid ? I've thought about buying one sooner than later.. do you have a link... thanks
    Silver Edge machine from Steve Barwick. http://www.thesilveredge.com/ His manual is also very good.
    and er..

27. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Sorry Onawah, but tried and tested, Carmody is misguided. Of course freshly made is fabulous, but it takes so long that's not an option if one needs some health stability. I have done this for years - it works - no colds/flu-jabs required, the only thing that went wrong lately was that my Dad's heart failed - and that was on the cards anyway. He didn't even have any infections, just heart failure. My Mum had a nasty sore for years on her leg - and I cured it with a combination of manuka honey (10+ grade) and colloidal silver, it was totally healed. However, a bit of a knock on her leg broke the skin when she went into care home they wouldn't allow me to treat her, so now it's enormous and cancerous. I am not allowed to medicate my Mum in the care home (understandably), but she gets no natural daylight (D3) so her immune system is being depleted every day. She has an auto-immune condition, (polymyalgia rheumatica) which causes her pain 24/7, on max pain-killers allowed - I will do anything to help anyone in this terrible state. I will sneak in some of my brew soon, as the care our oldies get is not natural. Colloidal silver really does work - please try it regularly!
    the body always deals with the most severe condition first - "outbreaks" are basically signs of healing. during that time other, minor problems are put on hold - they disappear.

if certain minor conditions (like skin problems or a cold/flu) are "treated" in a wrong manner, this will create a more severe imbalance in the body and even though it looks as if the minor problem with the skin or a cold or flu has been healed by the treatment, what really happened is that it merely disappeared for the time being because now the body has to deal with the more severe condition like for example rheumatism, which was facilitated by the misguided healing attempt.

it's probably not easy to understand but killing microbes through different means like colloidal silver, mms, zappers and the like is interfering with the body's natural way of dealing with diseases. the only way that truly heals a condition and does not create worse ones is a natural energization of the body that raises the body's vibration and removes energy blockages. there are different ways to do this but colloidal silver is not one of them, believe it or not.

nevertheless i disagree with the OP - they just put out various fancy theories to make people look the other way, so they try to find causes for disease when the real cause is something else entirely, one that few even take into account.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

avid (27th June 2014), BlueMuffin (4th July 2014), onawah (27th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also gave Reiki to my parents, but it doesn't fix broken parts unfortunately. It helped though.
    and er..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd July 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vilcabamba's explanation from the military scientist was not something that I already knew, but it certainly sounds right to me. ( Bold letters my emphasis)
    Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I was told by a scientist that the problem with silver is that it accumulates in our bodies and our liver. It is another toxic exposure and the body will struggle if silver is built up in the liver. I was told by this military scientist that the powers that be would WANT silver in our bodies b/c it is a receiver of frequencies from cell phone towers and satalites to mind control us. It works together with the nanotechnology polymers that are sprayed In chemtrails. I asked my military scientist if there is ever a time when I should use silver and she said yes, if I'm In a life threatening situation where I have a virus then by all means take it. But I was told NOT to take it on a regular basis as you are accumulating silver in your body and you are making yourself a transmitter and receiver of frequencies, which you do not want to happen.
    And this explanation sounds very reasonable to me as well.
    Quote there are different ways to do this but colloidal silver is not one of them, believe it or not.
    Question:What are those different ways, please? Thanks
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

it's probably not easy to understand but killing microbes through different means like colloidal silver, mms, zappers and the like is interfering with the body's natural way of dealing with diseases. the only way that truly heals a condition and does not create worse ones is a natural energization of the body that raises the body's vibration and removes energy blockages. there are different ways to do this but colloidal silver is not one of them, believe it or not.

nevertheless i disagree with the OP - they just put out various fancy theories to make people look the other way, so they try to find causes for disease when the real cause is something else entirely, one that few even take into account.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th June 2014 at 17:33.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

NancyV (25th August 2014), RunningDeer (27th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

What came to mind was that it’s a way to shift the blame of failing health from the chemtrails onto our food choices. The time is coming where insurance companies will argue that we were presented with information. We are empowered to choose between processed foods vs. organics. So it’s a way to cancel policies, require us to purchase insurance riders with high premiums, or even deny treatment due to our lifestyle choices. Victim blaming equals increased profits.

As a side note: It’s the reason why I no longer use the personalized customer cards where they can track what you purchase. I tell the checkout person I forgot my card and they use the store one.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th August 2014), fourty-two (30th June 2014), onawah (27th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Monatomic silver and colloidal silver are two different things, and Carmody says that colloidal silver is only good if you take it immediately after it is made.
    The stuff they are talking about in the OP is not freshly made!
    NaturalHealth 365 is a part of Mike Adams' Natural News network, and while their info isn't always completely accurate, it is usually pointed in the right direction, at least.
    That IS exactly the point, and freshly made is high in silver oxide and silver chloride.

Pure silver or pure any nanoparticle pure reactive nanoparticles and one is calling for danger. The particles made with electrolyzers are not nano sized pure METAL..

Look at the nanoparticle threads, there are a few of them now that show differences..

Carbon nano particles are more prevalent than lead, or aluminum or copper or silver present in the environment.

Any NANO particle ingestion is dangerous, or exposure.

Colloidal silver is way way way larger than pure nano-metals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast