1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Default Bigfoot, Atlantis and The Bohemian Grove

BIGFOOT, ATLANTIS & THE BOHEMIAN GROVE

I have been stuck on a Bigfoot kick for the last few months. This was never one of my favorite areas of research. I always considered like most folks do that Bigfoot was some kind of archaic ancestor of man, and as such there was no real reason to continue down this path. I've changed my mind since this line of thinking.

Has anyone ever read Edgar Cayce on Atlantis? In it Cayce states that the number one cause for the wars that caused the downfall of Atlantis was a disagreement between two sides. The two sides were The Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One. The major argument between these two was over the use of slavery. The Sons of Belial believed it was okay to create automatons, which were part human and part animal slaves.

Melba Ketchum who has been attacked nonstop for her work on the bigfoot genome came up with some stunning discoveries in 2012. Her work stated that bigfoot was a relatively modern animal, not on archaic human ancestor as many folks have thought. Further, bigfoot is the product of genetic hybridization. Ketchum's work stated that Bigfoot was part animal and part human and only 15,000 years old.

David Paulides has done some excellent work compiling a list of people who have disappeared under unusual circumstances. The disappearances seem to be, well the result of Bigfoot. The disappearances seem to be in two categories in my opinion. Those that disappear due to animal impulse and those that disappear through the use of Bigfoot as a still working automaton. I say this because David Paulides has a set of criteria he uses for deciding whither or not to include a disappearance in the list he compiles. One of the key components to his research states that the weather seems orchestrated to prevent search and rescue parties from finding someone. It appears that after one of these Bigfoot abductions takes place, the weather turns amazingly bad. Rain, Snow, Wind, Dropping temperatures. This happens too much to be coincidence. It appears orchestrated, as if someone can actually control the weather.

Here is a map of the clusters of interest elaborated on so far in the David Paulides Western United States book.
    I think it very possible that some of these clusters could be in vicinity of underground bases of advanced humanoids.
    These advanced humanoids seem to be ancestors of the folks who lived in Atlantis.
    I find this fascinating to no end.

Now I conclude this thread with my last point.
    Notice how many of these clusters are in the North West United States.
    I'm sure plenty of you folks know the famous Bohemian Grove is in Northern California.
    The cremation of Care is done under a giant idol of Moloch.

Quote Helena Blavatsky, the mother of the New Age movement says in her book titled “Isis Unveiled":

“….the Palestinian Baal, or Moloch, and Saturn are identical”
    Edgar Cayce stated the citizens of Atlantis who hybridized animal-human slaves worshiped Belial. From Belial we get Baal. Is Moloch a representation of the ancient Belial from Atlantis?

Is the Bohemian Grove a meeting place for modern day ancient humans of Atlantis to confer with those who are in power here in the United States and thus the world?

Val Valarien in his Matrix II, states that the North West of the United States is littered with underground bases housing advanced technology that are not owned by the US government. Kenneth Arnold saw his famous flying saucers in Oregon where the term flying saucer was first coined.
    Last edited by DNA; 26th June 2014 at 23:40.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st October 2014), Axman (16th July 2014), bruno dante (28th June 2014), Cidersomerset (2nd July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), Ecnal61 (27th June 2014), Ewan (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2016), Gardener (24th January 2015), Hervé (27th June 2014), jbins (27th June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), Lifebringer (30th June 2016), linksplatinum (27th June 2014), lucidity (25th January 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th June 2016), markoid (27th June 2014), Maunagarjana (24th July 2014), mountain_jim (16th July 2014), NancyV (31st January 2017), Nasu (28th June 2014), raregem (27th June 2014), shadowstalker (1st July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), sigma6 (14th July 2014), spiritwind (27th June 2014), StandingWave (2nd July 2016), sunflower (27th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014), Tyy1907 (27th June 2014), unearth9 (27th June 2014), vmk22 (24th January 2015), Wind (26th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member JimM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bigfoot, Atlantis and The Bohemian Grove

Joan Ocean has an interesting site and speaks at great length about Bigfoot. You might want to check it out.

http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), DNA (27th June 2014), genevieve (27th June 2014), linksplatinum (27th June 2014), Nasu (28th June 2014), raregem (27th June 2014), sigma6 (14th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.co.at/
    This is an interesting link from a man named John Allen, who says he has constant contact with these Sasquatch beings on a regular basis. I recommend this if your on a quest to learn more about these highly advanced spiritual beings.

Edit: The only thing that may throw you a curve is that he mentions channeling as a means to communicate at times. So I don't know what to say about that, but it is an interesting read.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 27th June 2014 at 06:00.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), DNA (27th June 2014), Maunagarjana (24th July 2014), Nasu (18th July 2014), raregem (27th June 2014), seeker/reader (27th June 2014), Shannon (30th June 2016), sigma6 (14th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    This is an interesting link from a man named John Allen, who says he has constant contact with these Sasquatch beings on a regular basis. I recommend this if your on a quest to learn more about these highly advanced spiritual beings,
    I didn't want my initial post to get too long.
    As such there were a few things I did not mention.

I absolutely believe Bigfoot is a hybrid animal as the DNA results state.
    Billy Meier through Randolph Winters stated that Bigfoot was a hybrid as well, stating that the unknown animal mixed with human DNA in Melba Ketchum's work is a Bear. Meier stated this decades before the Ketchum DNA analysis.

Edgar Cayce says so as well, this is mentioned in the Sydney Kirkpatrick biography American Prophet.

Can you imagine what a human and bear hybrid would be like ethically?
    From what I understand, Bigfoot was an excellent automaton.
    Meaning, he could be programmed. And was most likely a soldier type used in ancient times.
    He is probably still created and used by the ancestors of those same Atlanteans.
    This is probably the only reason we still see them today, for it seems as if there could not be a breeding population large enough to have sustained them.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), linksplatinum (27th June 2014), lucidity (25th January 2015), Nasu (28th June 2014), Shannon (30th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This is an interesting link from a man named John Allen, who says he has constant contact with these Sasquatch beings on a regular basis. I recommend this if your on a quest to learn more about these highly advanced spiritual beings,
    I didn't want my initial post to get too long.
    As such there were a few things I did not mention.

I absolutely believe Bigfoot is a hybrid animal as the DNA results state.
    Billy Meier through Randolph Winters stated that Bigfoot was a hybrid as well, stating that the unknown animal mixed with human DNA in Melba Ketchum's work is a Bear. Meier stated this decades before the Ketchum DNA analysis.

Edgar Cayce says so as well, this is mentioned in the Sydney Kirkpatrick biography American Prophet.

Can you imagine what a human and bear hybrid would be like ethically?
    From what I understand, Bigfoot was an excellent automaton.
    Meaning, he could be programmed. And was most likely a soldier type used in ancient times.
    He is probably still created and used by the ancestors of those same Atlanteans.
    This is probably the only reason we still see them today, for it seems as if there could not be a breeding population large enough to have sustained them.
    Check out that blog I mentioned, it gives you a feeling that they are too just like us in the day-to-day dealings with family, adolescence, children, mates, spirituality, etc... It puts a whole new look into understanding them as a normal tribal society, and highly intelligent as well, my thoughts have completely changed about what I understand of the Sasquatch now for sure...
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 27th June 2014 at 06:22.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), DNA (27th June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), seeker/reader (27th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014), Tyy1907 (29th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is an interesting link from a man named John Allen, who says he has constant contact with these Sasquatch beings on a regular basis. I recommend this if your on a quest to learn more about these highly advanced spiritual beings.

Edit: The only thing that may throw you a curve is that he mentions channeling as a means to communicate at times. So I don't know what to say about that, but it is an interesting read.

This little snippet was from John Allen's blog.

Quote There are other websites and “Bigfoot Researchers” who talk of the adolecent males raping women while on their period and stuff. To me... this is all just typical bull**** from people who are so addicted from the drug of Bigfoot Research-ism that they start making **** up.
    No disrespect to Mr. Allen , but David Paulides has four books that detail what amounts to hundreds of murder by Bigfoot incidents. Some of the incidents seem to be "accidental", and not really the product of intent.
    And others seem to be very much the product of intent. Australopithecus one of first human ancestors according to anthropology is known for being one of the first creatures smart enough to take advantage of the bone marrow in the bones left behind from big cat kills. Many of the deaths documented in the David Paulides books only have bone shards. As if something understood how to crack the bones open to get the marrow out. There are no natural animals in the wild that know how to do this.

Many folks think Bigfoot is a vegetarian or such. This is not the case.
    Bigfoot eats quite a bit of meat and many times is seen in the area of Elk.
    Bigfoot by all indications is a carnivore, and it appears that human beings can end up on the menu at times.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th December 2014), Axman (16th July 2014), cursichella1 (27th June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), linksplatinum (27th June 2014), Nasu (28th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Ah, brings to memory the old RAW assertion that bigfoot was actually the pure stock of Atlantis. What if bigfoot is not the hybrid, but modern man is?

Don't know if you ever checked out macroevolution.net, it has a very interesting paper about the hybrid origins of man, between ape and swine. Perhaps the Sons made themselves a hybrid worker using the genes from those two combined with their own.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 27th June 2014 at 14:35.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

From my research into Bigfoot I have found that there appear to be different tribes of Sasquatch.

Some can be friendly to humans they have found they can trust. Sometimes habituators report an event that will test them, like being charged and and the human standing their ground. This seems to reveal the true nature/intent of the human which the Sasquatch can then use to judge their trustworthiness. After such tests the Sasquatch may develop a relationship or habituation with their new human friend.

Other Sasquatch however have been determined to be malevolent and to be avoided.

Here are some examples of both situations.

There are native american stories of tribes of bigfoot that are not very nice. The native peoples have advised bigfoot researchers to stay out of certain parts of the forest as that is Bigfoot territory. Kirk Sigurdsun (author of Kultus) is one such researcher. He was advised to stay out of a certain part of the Northwest forest in Oregon by the indigenous tribe elders.

Another story I came across was of a man who lived in a remote area where he would often fish. One day he spotted a Sasquatch, he became alarmed and left, leaving his fish. He was apprehensive about returning but went back on a later day to fish again. The Sasquatch appeared again, seemed non-threatening and gestured to the man's fish. The man gave the Sasquatch his fish again and the Sasquatch left. The man then lost his fear of the Sasquatch and would leave fish on a rock near the pond for his new friend. At a later date the Sasquatch reappeared to him along with another older Sasquatch. Shockingly, the elder one spoke to him and told him that his clan would be leaving soon as the area had become too populated with humans. He told the man of another tribe of Sasquatch that would sometimes come into areas that they leave and warned him that were not friendly, they were known to kill others.

Autumn Williams and her mother saw a Sasquatch family near their home when she was young. She has been a researcher ever since and had a blog devoted to Bigfoot. She was contacted by a man who lived in the southeast and frequented the swamps in the area. This man befriended a Sasquatch (he named Enoch) who later introduced him to his friendly tribe (of many Sasquatch). She has written a very interesting book about this habituation called, Enoch a Bigfoot story. Here is a link to a free PDF. http://alfalib.com/book/179457.html

There are other habituation situations such as the Chandlers who live in Georgia (I believe). They too have seen and interacted with a Sasquatch family who visit their property. Dusty Chandler, who is part Native American has had psychic communication with them and believes he was even healed by them when he became ill. The family's cat had died and the next morning they woke up to find a hole dug into the ground, which they believe was intended for them to bury their beloved cat. The Sasquatch played with their animals quite frequently (they did not eat them).

Recently I was introduced to another habituation scenario on BFRO database. It is quite profound. Here is the link http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=41601 And here is a short summary of the situation.....A woman and her daughter live in a very remote area of Montana. The child has lived there since she was born and when she became old enough she started telling her mom about the elk people she would see. The girl told her mom that they would come out of the trees and play with their dog. Of course the mother thought her daughter was just making it up but then started to notice strange things like food missing from their kitchen, finding doors left open, things being moved/disappearing/reappearing in the house. At first she though her house was haunted but then noticed other things. Their great dane would ask to go outside and look to the forest eagerly as if she recognized someone and wanted to greet them. This dog was very protective of the family and property and would only show affection to those she knew very, very well. The woman saw no one in the trees but the dog did. The woman questioned her daughter and the girl told her that these people smelled like skunks and could look like trees, which is why other people could not see them, sometimes they can even look green. She then started calling them the skunk people and said there was a mommy, daddy and two kids. She said the daddy talks to her and asks her for food. The mother recently saw a Sasquatch looking into her daughter's bedroom window.

There are some reports of these friendly Sasquatch that demonstrate extra sense abilities. Some people report telepathic communication with them and them being able to read the minds of humans. Some people have reported them disappearing/reappearing in front of them. Some people report being touched and spoken to by an invisible Sasquatch that is standing right next to them. Obvious objects/"gifts" are reported being placed in locked cars. Solitary footprints are left in a field of snow with no other prints/markings left to indicate their approach/retreat. These indicate a multi-dimensional being that is not just some ape/animal. Mike Patterson has experienced some of these abilities with a Sasquatch named Nephatia, which he has documented on his youtube channel here: https://youtube.com/user/MANASOOCAN/videos

In my opinion there are different types of Sasquatch, some are friendly to trustworthy humans other Sasquatch seem malevolent. Some may be strictly terrestrial Sasquatch while others appear to be inter-dimensional. Then of course there are the reports of Sasquatch being seen with UFOs. Some even being reported as exiting UFOs with ETs. https://youtube.com/watch?v=8BGMoPk8zVs

So could they be responsible for the 411 missing people? In my listening to some of David Paullides interviews on Coast to Coast, I took away from it that he was not pointing the finger at Bigfoot. He was instead implying that some other entity was involved. He commented that frequently people were taken from places that had the term, "devil" in the name, like Devils Lake or Devils Den. They discussed the possibility of demonic/entity involvement.

In my opinion I wouldn't be surprised if underground bases with reptilian or other ET involvement weren't responsible for those missing person cases. Reptillians sure do have the "devil" look going on.

So some malevolent Sasquatch may be involved in the missing human cases, but many habituations demonstrate Sasquatch are friendly to trustworthy humans. Just like humans, there may be a range, some good and some bad.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 27th June 2014 at 22:27.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), boja (25th January 2015), Cardillac (27th June 2014), DNA (27th June 2014), Ewan (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2016), Gardener (16th July 2014), Hervé (27th June 2014), janette (1st July 2016), jsb_swampfox (1st July 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th June 2016), Nasu (28th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), spiritwind (27th June 2014), Tyy1907 (27th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote No disrespect to Mr. Allen , but David Paulides has four books that detail what amounts to hundreds of murder by Bigfoot incidents. Some of the incidents seem to be "accidental", and not really the product of intent.
    And others seem to be very much the product of intent. Australopithecus one of first human ancestors according to anthropology is known for being one of the first creatures smart enough to take advantage of the bone marrow in the bones left behind from big cat kills. Many of the deaths documented in the David Paulides books only have bone shards. As if something understood how to crack the bones open to get the marrow out. There are no natural animals in the wild that know how to do this.

Many folks think Bigfoot is a vegetarian or such. This is not the case.
    Bigfoot eats quite a bit of meat and many times is seen in the area of Elk.
    Bigfoot by all indications is a carnivore, and it appears that human beings can end up on the menu at times.
    David Paulides doesn't draw the conclusion that Bigfoot is responsible for any of the disappearances in his books. He goes where the evidence leads and it doesn't lead to Bigfoot. Paulides has also written two books on the Bigfoot phenomenon and they conclude that Bigfoot generally avoids humans and any interactions are of a peaceful uneventful nature.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 27th June 2014 at 15:06.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), Cardillac (27th June 2014), DNA (28th June 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), Nasu (28th June 2014), seeker/reader (27th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), sigma6 (24th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

I have been interested in Bigfoot since my 20.s. and there is a thought that has been with me for many years now, It concerns Enki and his many attempts and failures to create a working being to mine their gold. Before the success of the Adam he had created many failures. Most did not survive due to deformities and dysfunctional organs ect.

After the first attempts of a male Annunnaki impregnating a female earth being failed they then tried to mix the admixture (formula) of oval of a female earth being and seed of an Anunnaki, in an anunnaki crystal vessel. then impregnate back into the womb of the the female earth being. This was a successful pregnancy and went full term although a Caesarean section was required.

This being did survive and was suckled by the earth being mother. but was usless as a worker plus it was NOT IN THE LIKENESS of the Anunnaki. This being was Shaggy with hair all over, His foreparts were like the earth being and hind parts like the Anunnaki. It could not speak and grunted. It grew very fast and tall. Taller than a earth creature. Its hands were not perfect for the tools and task in hand.

But it did not die. Is this our bigfoot today that has the essence of the male Anunnaki within.

The story of the creation of the Adam from the sumarian tablets.

6. 1 of 6 DNA akin to the Anunnaki. Like a serpent entwined, Interesting comment on slavery. Tools are slaves not beings.

6. 2 of 6 Note the 4min 58sec mark. The Shaggy hairy creature

6.3 of 6 The success of the Adam.

What do you think. Could the Shaggy hairy being be our Bigfoot.

peace.
    Last edited by Billy; 27th June 2014 at 16:02.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (6th April 2017), Axman (16th July 2014), DNA (28th June 2014), Ewan (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2016), genevieve (27th June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), Tyy1907 (27th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

As far as bigfoot origins, I've also heard that they originated from the planet Maldec or Marduk. We have to really keep an open mind with this stuff as it is like a puzzle with the pieces scattered everywhere.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2014), DNA (28th June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), PurpleLama (27th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I agree totally with Tyy1907; "Bigfoot"/Sasquatch" simply cannot be the reason for unexplainable disappearances in the N. American wilderness (same reports emerging from Siberia); Bigfoot would be too noisy; most disappearances according to Paulides occur silently, so obviously something else is in the picture...

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 27th June 2014 at 21:51.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), DNA (28th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

I just re-listened to the Coast to Coast interview with David Paulides. Another thing he mentions is how in many of these cases extreme weather immediately comes in after the disappearance is noticed, which interferes/hampers the search and rescue operation. It is as if the weather was manipulated on purpose, by who, Sasquatch? It sounds more like the M.O of some black ops human technology (HARP) and/or ET made weather interference.

Additionally, most of the people who are found alive do not remember what happened to them while they were missing. To me, it's as if their memory has been wiped, again it sounds like the M.O. of some black ops human and/or ET technology.

It this part, George Noory point blank asks if it is Sasquatch and David steers the conversation away from that. David specifically mentions the possibility of reptoid involvement. In his conversations with MUFON they mention that reptoids have been sighted near these locations and that they suggested him looking into that prospect. Then George and David talks about the devil/demon name of the locations and how their names originated in the first place.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 27th June 2014 at 22:44.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), DNA (27th June 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Ah, brings to memory the old RAW assertion that bigfoot was actually the pure stock of Atlantis. What if bigfoot is not the hybrid, but modern man is?
    Didn't Robert Anton Wilson say as much in the Illuminatus Trilogy?
    It amazes me how much Wilson seemed to have correct with his statements in that work of fiction.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Don't know if you ever checked out macroevolution.net, it has a very interesting paper about the hybrid origins of man, between ape and swine. Perhaps the Sons made themselves a hybrid worker using the genes from those two combined with their own.
    Oh my gosh, why did you have to tell me this. I've just had a big breakfast with a considerable portion of bacon.
    What makes matters worse is that my wife is convinced this is the case, she will not eat bacon under any circumstances and will not allow our child to eat it because she is convinced it is a form of cannaballism exactly for the reasons you state.
    I actually think the theory is reasonable, and yet, I love my bacon.
    The belly wants what the belly wants.

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    From my research into Bigfoot I have found that there appear to be different tribes of Sasquatch.
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying. I do not think any one answer will cover the subject and I apologize if my initial post indicates a one size fits all answer. I love the story about the fisherman and the old man sasquatch. Very cool. I'm sure it is as you state, that different tribes of Bigfoot have differing temperments. I think more than anything I just wanted to make some correlations and let folks know that Bigfoot is many times dangerous and sometimes quite deadly.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    David Paulides doesn't draw the conclusion that Bigfoot is responsible for any of the disappearances in his books. He goes where the evidence leads and it doesn't lead to Bigfoot.
    I'm glad somebody is holding my feet to the fire on this point.
    You are correct, Mr. Paulides never draws any conclusians on his own, and I commend him for this, he is not risking the alienation of folks by drawing his own conclusians and as such he is making the point of disappearing people in our national forest the most important point we walk away with after reading his works.

Paulides mentions in his Missing 411 Western United States book a woman who was hiking with a friend who disappeared. Paulides states the woman was carried off by a family of bigfoot as reported by her hiking companion. Paulides states that he devoloped the criteria for choosing cases based on this disappearance. In the Missing 411 Eastern United States, Paulides mentions a boy named Dennis Martin who disappeared in the vicinity a family named the key family saw a bigfoot running down the trail with a boy over his shoulder. Many, many times especially during child disappearances it is said a bear took the child, but when the child is found there are no teeth marks, and further the child is often found next to where a large animal was bedded down. Many of the children who are found have been missing for days in the wild and are suffering none of the ill effects, as if they have had great care taken for them, food water etc. Many small children mention a bear had in fact taken them in and gave them berries and water.
    A bear can not carry a child without using it's teeth, and further, bears do not nurture and care for small children.

I think there are two types of disappearances when it comes to Bigfoot.
    I think there are those when Bigfoot acts as an automaton for an advanced, unknown at this point civilization, possibly Atlantean in origin. And secondly I do think there are wild Bigfoot in tribes so to speak, and that they for what ever reason will abduct folks. Some of these folks die of shock, exposure and or violence at the hands of the bigfoot.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Paulides has also written two books on the Bigfoot phenomenon and they conclude that Bigfoot generally avoids humans and any interactions are of a peaceful uneventful nature.
    I agree with this statement, but as we all know, there are exceptions to the rule.
    I do not think every Bigfoot abduction that results in death has the intent of death behind it.
    Many of the cases seem to be a Bigfoot mother who has lost a child and wishes to hold and nurture a child to fill the void of her loss. Some of these children are found and state a bear was taking care of them. 1-3 years olds. Many of these children die, of no mall intent, but more than likely because human babies are more fragile than Bigfoot babies.

Quote In many cases, one cannot help but be reminded of the Native American legends of the "Mountain Devils" of Washington State, called 'Seeahtiks' by the Clallam Indians, who were described as giant, hairy, ape-like creatures who lived around Mount St. Helens in the Pacific Northwest, alleged to have stolen Indian women and babies, murdered, and terrorized people for centuries, according to Native American stories. The Seeahtiks were believed to hunt by stunning their prey with hypnotic powers, possessed superhuman strength, and their existence was kept a secret by the Indians for many generations.
    HERE

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), Ewan (6th April 2017), Kristin (15th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), spiritwind (28th June 2014), Tyy1907 (29th June 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    I just re-listened to the Coast to Coast interview with David Paulides. Another thing he mentions is how in many of these cases extreme weather immediately comes in after the disappearance is noticed, which interferes/hampers the search and rescue operation. It is as if the weather was manipulated on purpose, by who, Sasquatch?
    I agree Seeker/Reader, I do not think Sasquatch is changing or controlling the weather. This is why I mentioned in my initial post that Sasquatch has been proven to be a genetic hybrid, a unnatural creation that is 15,000 years old and further, I believe it is still being created by those who originally created it 15,000 years ago. Those of ancient advanced civilization still live on in our planet in small pockets. I do not know why they change the weather in many of these circumstances.

Are they carrying out a smokescreen in order to help abduct top side humans for their own genetic diversity?
    Many hunters disappear. Is there a need for men in their prime to provide some type of protection? Is the earth in the cross hairs of some intergalactic battleground, and brave intelligent hunters are good stock to train as fighter pilots?

Or is it simpler than this.
    Are the bigfoot considered a protected species by advanced underground civilizations, and the bigfoot's existance being kept secret and protected is considered more important than the occasional missing human being, of whom being found might expose the Sasquatch. I do not think Sasquatch are independent of an advanced race. Not as a whole.

I think it telling that the Bohemian Grove compound is in Northern California, close to many of these underground bases.
    Wouldn't it make sense to have the Bohemian Grove on the East Coast closer to say Washington DC?
    It's almost as if the Underground Advanced Civilization is saying, I'm more important and as such you will travel to me.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), spiritwind (28th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I have been interested in Bigfoot since my 20.s. and there is a thought that has been with me for many years now, It concerns Enki and his many attempts and failures to create a working being to mine their gold. Before the success of the Adam he had created manyfailures.

I think we are saying the same thing. I'm saying Atlantean and you're saying Annunaki.
    Billy Meier would be saying Lyrian, but we are pretty much agreeing.

I've often wrestled with Edgar Cayce's earth sourced humans from 10,000,000 years ago versus Zacharia Sitchen's Annunaki created hybrid humans from 300,000 to 500,000 years ago. I've come to the conclusian that even for a story that should have a definitive beginning, our's may not be a case of one or another but rather both.

For me the one constant, the definitive is this. There were ancient civilizations on this planet, more advanced than we are now, and some of those folks still exist. There are pockets of those ancient civilizations on our earth right now. And they are very much involved with our politics right now.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (6th April 2017), Axman (16th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), spiritwind (28th June 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I have mentioned this a couple times before in other threads. I can confirm the Big Hairy Ones interest in children. A good friend has lived on rural property here in Eastern Washington for 30 years and when he had a girlfriend some years back she had a little girl about 4 years old I think. He told me that during the time she lived with him he had more sightings and awareness of their presence than at any other time. He seemed to think it was an adolescent that kept coming around to check her out. They are very tall and do have a very strong odor they emit, at least the ones that live up in that area. I totally believe they can be communicated with by telepathy. Maybe their response to us has a lot to do with where they perceive we are coming from. And, there probably are all different types of temperaments, just as there are with humans.

I have never seen one myself but my friend told me that they can project fear as a type of protective strategy. I know there were several times I was closing the gate at night down the dirt road from where my friend lived and felt extreme fear arise out of the blue. As soon as I acknowledged that it was not mine it went away.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), DNA (28th June 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), seeker/reader (28th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), Tyy1907 (29th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I agree totally with Tyy1907; "Bigfoot"/Sasquatch" simply cannot be the reason for unexplainable disappearances in the N. American wilderness (same reports emerging from Siberia); Bigfoot would be too noisy; most disappearances according to Paulides occur silently, so obviously something else is in the picture...

Larry
    That being said, some of the cases where a child goes missing and is found could be attributed to Sasquatch. As DNA stated, the childs claim their hairy friend played with them and what not.

If anyone is interested in the Sasquatch phenomenon (as I most definately am), Kewaunee Lapseritis' book "The Sasquatch People" is excellent. I'm gonna try to post some material from it here.

To preface this story (don't know why it tilted like that?), it tells of the Sasquatch peoples positive nature and how they deal with serious crimes within their own culture. Also kind of gets into how the Sasquatch can be and are manipulated by black factions of the military. Hopefully it can be read decently, it was done on my iphone, it starts on the page with one paragraph.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	26199   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	26200  
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 29th June 2014 at 05:14.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), DNA (29th June 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

One of my favorites from "The Sasquatch People":

"A man approached me after I gave a lecture at a conference in San Jose in August of 2007. He said that while elk hunting in Colorado with his 18-year-old son, a most startling BF encounter had occured. While deep in the forest they decided to separate, but he warned his son not to wander very far. He told him to find a good spot and stand quietly by a tree. Soon they were out of sight of each other and in position if a deer or elk moved in their directoon.

After a time, the teenager heard something bounding toward him. He was leaning against a tree, and suddenly a frightened deer came dashing past from behind him. Before the young man could collect his thoughts, a pounding of loud footfalls ran by him-close enough that he felt the breeze from the creature that made them. The problem was that there was novody there-at least nothing visible!

The confused deer was grabbed by an invisible force and violently thrown against a tree, instantly breaking its back! This freaked the kid out. He literally did not know how to react as he stood there in a state of awe and fear! His father told me that the Sasquatch never materialized, but picked up the dead deer, dangling it by its hind legs towards the boy in the same way that someone holds up a dead rabbit after its been shot. The creature held it easily as if it only weighed a few pounds.

The giant stood in front of the teenager, but was physically indiscernible except for the deer dangling in mid-air. It appeared to offer the animal to the boy as the Sasquatch slowly moved toward him in a non-threatening way. For a moment he thought of shooting at where the Sasquatch's body should be, but changed his mind. He was scared and in a state of confusion! It was too much for him to comprehend, so he turned and ran while yelling for his father. The father told me he figured it was a Sasquatch, as he had read about the possibility that they were interdimensional. He said it took a while to calm his son."
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 1st July 2014 at 18:27.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), boja (25th January 2015), DNA (1st July 2014), Gardener (17th July 2014), Kristin (15th July 2014), Nasu (20th July 2014), seeker/reader (2nd July 2014), Shannon (17th October 2015), spiritwind (1st July 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excellent story Tyy1907 with the hunter and his son witnessing a strange phenomenon they took to be a invisible Bigfoot.

I've always been of the opinion that Bigfoot has psychic powers that we do not have.

From an article in the 1924 Oregonian.
    Earliest Documented Bigfoot Sighting in the Pacific NorthWest Parts 1 and 2.

I'm going to cut and paste some material from the two articles I've hyperlinked.

“Big Bear” Speaks.

Henry Napoleon of the Clallam tribe came upon one of the members of the Seeahtik tribe while out hunting on Vancouver island. He related this story to the writer:
    “I had been visiting relative near Duncan B. C., and while there I had been told man stories of the Seeahtiks by the Cowichan tribe of British Columbia and warned by them not to go too far into the wilderness. However, in following a buck I had wounded, I went in farther than I expected. it was at twilight when I came across and animal that I believed to be a big bear but as I aimed at him with my gun he looked and spoke to me in my own tongue. He was about seven feet tall and his body was very hairy. As he invited me to sit down, he told me that I had come upon him unawares and that his mind had been projected to distant relatives of his, otherwise he (Mr. Napoleon) would never have been seen.

Strange Medicine Used.
    “After we talked for some time he invited me to the Seeahtik’s home. Though it was now dark, yet the giant Indian followed the trail very easily; then we began an underground trail and after hours of travel we came to a large cave, which he said was the home of his people, and that they lived during the winter in the different caves on Vancouver Island. He also told me that the reason they were not see very much was because they had a strange medicine that they rubbed over their bodies so made them invisible and that combined
    with their wha-ktee-nee-sing or hypnotic powers, made them very strong tamanaweis men. They also told me that they could talk almost Indian language of the northwest. The next day they led me out and just at twilight I came out of the underground trail and they accompanied me to within a mile of the Indian Village I was staying at.”

Tribe Held Harmless
    The Seeahtik tribe is harmless if left along. However, if one of their members is injured or killed, the generally take 12 lives for the one. This the Indians of the northwest have learned, and even though the Seeahtik tribe steal all their dried meat or salmon, or even steal their women, the Pugeon sound Indians will not try to retaliate, for once the Clallam tribe in righteous indignation captured a young man of the Seeahtik tribe at Seabeck, Wash., and took him across the Hood canal to Brinnon, where other Clallam Indians were camped. Kwainchtun, the writer’s own grandfather, kept telling the Clallams to be careful of the Seeahtik’s supernatural powers, but he was only laughed at. It was later told by Kwaichtun, that while they were still 20 years from the shore the young Seeahtik made a might leap and immediately made for the mountains.

Clallams Are Killed
    Kwaichtun warned his people that they should move, but again he was laughed at. That very night the Seeahtik tribe came down and killed every Clallam there but Kwaichtun, who had moved his family across the canal. The Oregon and Washington Indians of the present believed that the Seeahtik tribe was just about extinct, as it was 15 years ago since their tracks were last seen and recognized at Brinnon, Wash., where the giant Indians came every fall to fish for salmon in the Brinnon river. Howerver, Fred Pope, of the Quinault tribe, and George Hyasman were fishing for steelheads about 15 miles up the Quinault river, one day in September four years ago, when the were visited by Seeahtik Indians. Mr. Hyasman said he heard and recognized their peculiar whistling before they approached us and in the morning war found that they had stolen all the steelheads we had caught. Therefore, the Indians of the northwest after reading an account of the “big apes” attacking a prospector’s shack immediately recognized the Indians referred to in the The Oregonian as the Seeahtiks, or giant indians.

Their sense of humor is vulgar and obscene as many ordinary Indians have told the writer, therefore, the northwestern Indian is ashamed of this tribe, which is generally referred to as the skeleton in the northwestern Indian’s closet.

The news of the Ape-men, or Seeahtiks continued to be front page news for the Oregonian the next day. (July 17. 1924)

Old Indians of the upper Chehalis, the Cowlitz, and the Quinault asset that Spirt lake is a weird lake. Many strange things have happened there and many weird tales and legends abound in the region of the Spirit lake country. It is said of the old Indians that only the strongest among them sought their Tamanaweis, or sou power, in the lake. There were some who came back and became strong medicine men among their tribe, but more often they were never heard from again.

Allen Chenois, a local Indian, told the following story to the writer regarding the Tyapish Indians:

“My uncle, old man Chenois, told me once that he found a party of other Indians while out hunting some years ago and came upon a band of the Tyapish Indians during their evening meal in Baker’s slough on the Willapa bay. The giant Tyapish seemed to be talking to the others in queer animal sounds, which my uncle could not make out. The Tyapish licked his greasy paws, then wiped them on his naked sides. Crouched around him on their hames were several others.

Tribesmen Deep-Chested.

“In appearance they were much the same. They were tall, narrow hipped and had crooked legs, and at the same time were deep-chested with heavy arms and enormous hands. They were covered with thick hair and had large breasts. Their heads were matted with uncut hair and black glittering eyes like the eyes of birds. Their jaws were massive. At one side of them partly devoured lay the carcass of a deer. It was a clear starlight night and we could make them out very plainly, but they were so ferocious looking my uncle said that we did not stay very long.”

Allen Chenois added that the Tyapish had not killed any Indians of the past generation that he knows of, but he had heard that former Chehalis Indians had been murdered at times by the giant Indians. They were so strong it is known they could pull a grown man’s head right off.

L. Peter James of the Lummi tribe related last year to the writer that the Seeahtik always leaves a tiny branch of cedar tree at places they have visited or upon people whom they have killed or played a practical joke on. The Duwamish tribe at one time related that some of their women had been stolen. The Seeahtiks in a rage killed 12 of the Duwamish tribe by ripping them in two. Mr. James’ mother, who is still alive, was a witness to the tragedy. She said; “They took our young men like toys, turning them upside down and ripping them in two like a piece of calico. Never again did the Duwamish tribe seek revenge when their women and babies were stolen by these Snayihum or Indians of the night and brothers to the Noseless one.”

“It was a custom of their to steal dried calm from the Lummi Indians,” said Mr. James. “The Seeahtiks are tall, hairy creatures and are great travelers.”

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Axman (16th July 2014), Ewan (6th April 2017), Nasu (21st July 2014), spiritwind (1st July 2014), Tyy1907 (1st July 2014), vmk22 (24th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast