+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: John Lash

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default John Lash

He has an interesting viewpoint on the subject of the elite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpfkH...eature=related
    Last edited by Fredkc; 6th December 2010 at 12:17. Reason: embed video.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (25th February 2011), kikitom (23rd April 2011), ktlight (20th April 2011), Rainbow44 (24th February 2011), RedeZra (25th February 2011), Roseheart (19th April 2011), Sebastion (19th April 2011), sister (24th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (25th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Default Re: John Lash

Last edited by Swami; 6th December 2010 at 09:23.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

sister (24th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (25th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,407 times in 3,395 posts

Thanks for the Bump Swami!! Very interesting interview, i have been interested in the Gnostics for some time now. Before i found Camelot , i did a lot of " unpacking " of my religious upbringing, part of which was to look at the " lost books of the bible" as i always sensed there was alot we where being told...
    Gregg Braden also talks about 2 crucial moments in history that changed the path to where we are now...one being the burning of the great library of Alexandria, the other being the editng of our biblical texts. When i found out that ALL the Gnostic teachings where removed, i was VERY curious as to why it was so threatening to the rulers of the time.
    Its interesting that their earth based spirituality is more in tune to what we are fighting to return to, in order to save the planet.

Im hoping to read more of Lash's work in the near future, he does pose some very interesting view points....
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

dan i el (24th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Fred passed on 9 Oct, 2016.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 times in 386 posts

Starts at 2:00 min into OP's video:
    "This globalist elite, who practice these mind control games on us, they're controlled by their own game.
    They are not some 'Illuminati" sitting in an enlightened state, pulling all the strings. They are pulled by their own strings.
    They're as sick as the game they perpetrate.
    Any of us can contract the sickness. What we have to do is learn and respect the sickness. The sickness is very clever."
    I like this guy already.
    Fred

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

astrid (6th December 2010), dan i el (24th February 2011), Rainbow44 (24th February 2011), Roseheart (19th April 2011), sister (24th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (25th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have continued listening, and I am now on Part 7.

Some very cool stuff!
    Fred

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

"It's an ancient disinformation scam."
    Lash on Sitchin and Annunaki Genetic Manipulation Mythos

Quote "just because something is written in cuneiform on clay tablets...three thousand, eight hundred years ago doesn't mean it's true. Just because it is written doesn't mean it's a true account of what happened. And, I don't believe it is." - John Lamb Lash
    http://zenbuoy.blogspot.com/2010/12/...m-lamb-on.html

...and now its time to wake up...
    Last edited by Swami; 6th December 2010 at 17:09.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

sister (24th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (25th February 2011), wynderer (6th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #9
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 242 posts

Well, there is lots of interesting stuff on JLL page (metahistory.org) .. found this one quite interesting http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...lianAgenda.php

Of course, he is only human, and make lots of glaring mistakes .. but as far as food for thought goes, not bad.

Also, mark parallels to Sitchen mythology .. and the little bit about failed attempt of genetic interbreeding with Nephilim .. who were able to access 'phantom body' (material one?) but not 'luminous one'..

Also- he does not dispute Sitchen's accuracy - only IF we can trust the clay tablet's record (after all they were written from specific perspective and with specific purpose)
    Last edited by Luke; 12th December 2010 at 21:22.

15. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 times in 478 posts

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    "It's an ancient disinformation scam."

Lash on Sitchin and Annunaki Genetic Manipulation Mythos

"just because something is written in cuneiform on clay tablets...three thousand, eight hundred years ago doesn't mean it's true. Just because it is written doesn't mean it's a true account of what happened. And, I don't believe it is." - John Lamb Lash
    With all respect to Mr. Lash. What is written on the summerian tablets doesn't mean it is true because it is written on old tablets. But it certainly can not be ignored! People has to learn to live with possibilities, potential, uncertainties... I am not necessarly beleiving these tablets says the whole truth, I am comfortable with the 'possibilities', but can not ignore what is written on them.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 13th December 2010 at 13:55.

16. Link to Post #11
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 242 posts

Steven , better read what this man actually posted (from link 2 posts up, http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...lianAgenda.php)
    Quote So, the earliest surviving documents in book form, the Nag Hammadi Codices found in Egypt in 1945, contain an account of alien intrusion with descriptive clues on the physical form of the intruders. But what about the earliest known writings in any form? Archeologists tell us that cuneiform writing was invented in Mesopotamia around 3200, long before bound books appeared. The cuneiform record on clay tablets presents a fascinating repertoire of stories about human prehistory. Cuneiform texts such as Atrahasis, Enuma Elish, and Enki and World Order, describe an alien race called the Annunaki, “those who from heaven to earth came,” as Zechariah Sitchin translates that term. Sitchin is well-known for densely researched books on the Annunaki, whom he identifies with the Biblical Nefhilim and “the Watchers” of the Book of Enoch. These are alien entities who “came into the daughters of men,” as Genesis says. In short, they interbred with the human race.

Assumed to be factual, the Sumerian tablets give an account of alien intervention upon humankind by a master race from another world or dimension. This is the Annunaki script, as I call it. Sitchin and many others take this script for a record of actual events in prehistory. The tablets describe two Annunaki leaders, Enki and his half-sister Ninhursag, who produce a hybrid slave race by mixing their divine genes with the inferior genes of the lu-lu, the indigenous ape-like peoples of the planet, Thus, an alien “interbreeding program” is central to the Annunaki narrative. This is also a key event in the "reptilian agenda." Indeed, it may be considered the foundation myth of that agenda. A foundation myth is a story that legitimates a social or cultural custom or order. It is worth noting that the Annunaki script is the foundation myth of theocracy, rulership by the gods or descendents of the gods. The ancient theocrats claimed descent from the reptilian alien race.

It is an indisputable fact that this story is written down in the oldest surviving records, but is the story itself a fact? And if Annunaki intervention were not a fact, but a fiction presented as fact, how would we know? How would we be able to tell the difference? What critical faculties would be required for such an exercise of discernment?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

RedeZra (25th February 2011), sister (25th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 times in 478 posts

Thanks Luke,

quotes: It is an indisputable fact that this story is written down in the oldest surviving records, but is the story itself a fact? And if Annunaki intervention were not a fact, but a fiction presented as fact, how would we know? How would we be able to tell the difference? What critical faculties would be required for such an exercise of discernment?

First of all, Sitchin never presented the summerian tablets as facts, but as part of the summerian cultures (tales and history) and decided to interprete them. He doesn't claim it is fact and truth.

Second, a part of the answers to Mr. Lash question lies in the history of other ancient cultures. The african tales presented by Credo Mutwa are a different form of information that tend to corroborate the summerian tablets. The 'old stories' of the Aztec are another example. The tibetain culture also have stories that seem to talk about the same 'old events' presented in the summerian tablets. And probably a lot more.

Now, there is a difference between 'claming it is facts and truth' and saying 'hey, look at this, how interesting!'

People as to learn to live in world of 'possibilities'. It is not necessarly true, but it is not necessarly false also. So, what do we do with it? I say, keep it at the back of your mind (open mind) and don't tag it too quickly as true or false. Keep searching. Personally, I find these 'old tales' including the summerian tablets interpretation form Sitchin as quite interesting. I don't tag them as true or false, but certainly find it more and more interesting as I discover other sources of 'old stories' presenting a 'history of humankind' with a lot of interesting similarities.

Namaste, Steven

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

fourty-two (5th March 2011), Herbert (23rd April 2011), Luke (13th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bumping this because the message is so important IMO.
    At the 3:00 minute mark, Lash talks about the psychosis of the global elite, which reminded me of the sociopath thread.

Read John Lamb Lash's book Not in His Image last summer and again over the holidays.
    It's one of those life changers, at least it was for me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sister For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,172 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by sister (here)
    Bumping this because the message is so important IMO.
    At the 3:00 minute mark, Lash talks about the psychosis of the global elite, which reminded me of the sociopath thread.

Read John Lamb Lash's book Not in His Image last summer and again over the holidays.
    It's one of those life changers, at least it was for me.
    I will match your bump and raise you one

He also did a dvd interview with Jay Weidner:

http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketpl...ry-tantra.html

Sorry no utube link ... I bought the dvd and try to repect people's copyrights.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

sister (24th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (25th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Damn... if you're going to bump something...

Do it like ya mean it!

Fred

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2011), indiana (24th February 2011), Lord Sidious (25th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,172 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Damn... if you're going to bump something...

Do it like ya mean it!

Fred
    Priceless!!!

Thanx Fred

27. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Last edited by RedeZra; 25th February 2011 at 05:39.

28. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,037 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    Well, there is lots of interesting stuff on JLL page (metahistory.org) .. found this one quite interesting http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...lianAgenda.php

Of course, he is only human, and make lots of glaring mistakes .. but as far as food for thought goes, not bad.

Also, mark parallels to Sitchen mythology .. and the little bit about failed attempt of genetic interbreeding with Nephilim .. who were able to access 'phantom body' (material one?) but not 'luminous one'..

Also- he does not dispute Sitchen's accuracy - only IF we can trust the clay tablet's record (after all they were written from specific perspective and with specific purpose)
    There are many problems with the scholarship of Sitchin's translations of Sumerian Cuneiform tablets...................one of the most respected scholars in the US in this field was Noah Kramer. He never mentioned most of the stuff Sitchin came up with. That is why Sitchin's books are in the fiction section at the bookstore............he embroidered on the translations. Sitchin deserves one hell of a lot of credit for bringing public attention to the power and beauty of ancient Sumer................but he took many liberties in his interpretations leading to many distortions. Add to that the enormous difficulty of translating an unknown language UNRELATED TO ANY OTHER EXISTING LANGUAGE GROUPS and you can see the difficulties even the most assiduous scholar would have with the material. Fact is, more is unknown than is known about these mysterious people, where they came from, who they were, how they thought, what they revered. It is an enormous mystery.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Nortreb (25th February 2011), RedeZra (25th February 2011), ulli (9th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    Steven , better read what this man actually posted (from link 2 posts up, http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...lianAgenda.php)
    Quote So, the earliest surviving documents in book form, the Nag Hammadi Codices found in Egypt in 1945, contain an account of alien intrusion with descriptive clues on the physical form of the intruders. But what about the earliest known writings in any form? Archeologists tell us that cuneiform writing was invented in Mesopotamia around 3200, long before bound books appeared. The cuneiform record on clay tablets presents a fascinating repertoire of stories about human prehistory. Cuneiform texts such as Atrahasis, Enuma Elish, and Enki and World Order, describe an alien race called the Annunaki, “those who from heaven to earth came,” as Zechariah Sitchin translates that term. Sitchin is well-known for densely researched books on the Annunaki, whom he identifies with the Biblical Nefhilim and “the Watchers” of the Book of Enoch. These are alien entities who “came into the daughters of men,” as Genesis says. In short, they interbred with the human race.

Assumed to be factual, the Sumerian tablets give an account of alien intervention upon humankind by a master race from another world or dimension. This is the Annunaki script, as I call it. Sitchin and many others take this script for a record of actual events in prehistory. The tablets describe two Annunaki leaders, Enki and his half-sister Ninhursag, who produce a hybrid slave race by mixing their divine genes with the inferior genes of the lu-lu, the indigenous ape-like peoples of the planet, Thus, an alien “interbreeding program” is central to the Annunaki narrative. This is also a key event in the "reptilian agenda." Indeed, it may be considered the foundation myth of that agenda. A foundation myth is a story that legitimates a social or cultural custom or order. It is worth noting that the Annunaki script is the foundation myth of theocracy, rulership by the gods or descendents of the gods. The ancient theocrats claimed descent from the reptilian alien race.
    this sounds about right to me

just remember to insert angel in place of alien ; )

the 'alien agenda' - or 'ufoology' as Bill Cooper coined it - is a lame modern man-made attempt to deny divinity

it is high time that you see through this insane flight of fantasy

come back to ground and help give a hand

to solve the problems of our world
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th February 2011 at 05:55.

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 1,296 posts

Quote just remember to insert angel in place of alien ; )
    Does the name ET's sound better for you?
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast