+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True Detectives // Blue Bloods // David Icke - Jimmy Savile & The BBC...The Tip of the Iceberg.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default True Detectives // Blue Bloods // David Icke - Jimmy Savile & The BBC...The Tip of the Iceberg.

I watched all eight episodes today and it was a gripping series. I do not watch
    many cop/detective shows as I got scarred by so many as I grew up in the
    seventies...LOL This is totally different an excellent drama covering paedophile
    rings , political corruption , bloodline families,Satanism, drugs, prostitution and a
    touch of vigilantism and more.True and gritty believable story and narrative set in
    Lousiana over a seventeen year time period 1995-2012 with flashbacks.

As I watched it connections to other stories particularly the Saville anouncements
    on ritual abuse and others going on I was trying to connect them together, with
    some other headlines today, but as usual it has got a bit long...LOL ...But still
    plenty to mull over.

Related threads.....

Satanic Temple unveils 7-foot goat-headed Baphomet statue for Oklahoma Capitol

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lahoma-Capitol

The Beauty & Majesty of SATURN.......Viewpoint: Saturn snapped as Earth smiled

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Earth-smiled

Alex Jones & David Icke - Satanism and Elite Pedophile Rings

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...edophile-Rings

Jimmy Savile was part of satanic ring....Rituals carried out in NHS Hospitals

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-NHS-Hospitals

Satanic cult blamed for killing of Dartmoor pony in full moon ritual ( Caution Graphic photos )

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-photos--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 26 Jun 2014
    Dr Sue Proctor, lead investigator at Leeds General Infirmary,
    says that security at the mortuary where ex-BBC DJ Jimmy
    Savile worked as a voluntary porter was "lax".

"Allegations about his behaviour in the mortuary are incredibly
    harrowing," says Dr Proctor, detailing claims of alleged sex acts
    performed on dead bodies.

Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75

Friday 27th June 2014 at 09:38 By David Icke

‘Ex-BBC DJ Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted victims aged five to 75 in NHS
    hospitals over decades of unrestricted access, investigators say.He assaulted
    patients in bed, and claimed to have abused corpses, reviews into his conduct on
    NHS premises found.The reports cover 28 hospitals including Leeds General
    Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital.Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt
    apologised to victims, saying Savile’s actions “will shake our country to the core”.’

Read more: Jimmy Savile NHS abuse victims aged five to 75

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28034427

see....Panorama - Jimmy Savile: The Power to Abuse 3/6/14

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-Abuse-3-6-14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Icke - Jimmy Savile & The BBC...The Tip of the Iceberg.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden expenses make UK monarchy world's most expensive govt institution

Published on 27 Jun 2014

According to the latest annual report almost 36 million pounds was spent last year
    to support the royal family. But there are some hidden price tags most of the public
    are completely unaware of, as Marina Kosareva reports.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If The Clintons Are Worth 50 Million, Why Do They Get Nearly A Million A Year From The Taxpayers?

Thursday 26th June 2014 at 07:11 By David Icke

‘Since leaving the White House, the Clintons have earned at least 100 million
    dollars and currently have a net worth of up to 50 million dollars. So why in the
    world do the taxpayers need to give Bill Clinton $944,000 to fund his extravagant
    lifestyle in 2014?’

Read more: If The Clintons Are Worth 50 Million, Why Do They Get Nearly A Million
    A Year From The Taxpayers?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/2014/06/26/

Bloodlines.....

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Prince Charles Says He is Related to Vlad the Impaler Dracula

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st January 2015 at 21:55.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

butcherman (30th June 2014), mosquito (28th June 2014), Pweeky (28th June 2014), Star Tsar (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: True Detectives // Blue Bloods // David Icke - Jimmy Savile & The BBC...The Tip of the Iceberg.

This is from an earlier thread....

Satanism in Hollywood: Success Paid with Blood and Sacrifice //Sean Stone: Priest Class of The Illuminati

I seem to be having a Sean Stone 'Love in' this evening...LOL I posted an interview
    he had with David Icke on another thread, and thought I would look at some of
    his other interviews. He says he really woke up to the whole alternate media about
    five years ago, but he was brought up in the Hollywood environment and knew
    about the occultism there. He studied History and worked in the media , so had
    the background to get into this once he realised 9/11 and much more was not
    as the mainstream presents it.....

Satanism in Hollywood: Success Paid with Blood and Sacrifice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean and Alex discuss occultism and other beliefs in Hollywood.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buzzsaw : OBLIVION - Decoding Illuminati Images

Published on 2 May 2013

Oblivion is a big hit, but the film has many strange illuminati images that may be
    getting past the wider audience. Sean Stone and Tyrel Ventura discuss what's behind
    the layers in this clip from Buzzsaw.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzsaw : Sixth Sense, Sex Magic and Illuminati Eyes Wide Shut with Eric Pepin

Published on 25 Aug 2013

Illuminati sex rituals, psychic awareness and the realms of magic and science are
    discussed by best selling author on the esoteric, Eric Pepin. Sharing his experiences of
    demonic encounters, paranormal awareness and ESP, Pepin opens many doors in the
    mind regarding the shared ground between the spiritual dimension and our physical one
    in this Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
    Eric is the author of the #1 spiritual bestsellers Igniting the Sixth Sense: The Lost
    Human Sensory that Holds the Key to Spiritual Awakening and Unlocking the Power of
    the Universe, Meditation within Eternity: The Modern Mystics Guide to Gaining Unlimited
    Spiritual Energy, Accessing Higher Consciousness and Meditation Techniques for
    Spiritual Growth and The Handbook of the Navigator, and the founder of Higher Balance
    Institute.

There is a future being created, where science and spirituality merge to a singular point,
    becoming a third. Eric Pepin is at the forefront of this wave, forging a renaissance of
    mystical exploration. His mission: recreate the process of his own awakening, brought
    about by the hybrid of paranormal experiences and practical spiritual techniques.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eyes Wide Shut The Black Red Ritual

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...548#post777548
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th August 2014 at 22:14.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (28th June 2014), mosquito (28th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Georgesdragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: True Detectives // Blue Bloods // David Icke - Jimmy Savile & The BBC...The Tip of the Iceberg.

I agree with Tony Robinson on the royal lineage, it seems to have been hijacked, have a look at the program he did on this its on you tube. I don`t think we will ever see that on the BBC as a time team special. But to really check into these things you have to go in to yourself too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgesdragon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote I agree with Tony Robinson on the royal lineage, it seems to have been hijacked, have a look at the program he did on this its on you tube. I don`t think we will ever see that on the BBC as a time team special. But to really check into these things you have to go in to yourself too.

The royal family as a concept is a load of 'b------'s' and should
    have been disbanded centuries ago when Charles 1 was brought
    to book for his arrogance of being anointed by 'God' to 'Rule
    his subjects' only to be judged by the almighty.

Whats interesting to me is the blood line and whether as claimed
    it goes back to the genetic engineering of a alien race or inter
    dimensional entities manifesting in this reality by frequency
    jumping via certain blood lines or some other process.

Queen Elizabeth II - is NOT the rightful heir to the throne of England

The rightful legitimate heir to the throne of Gt.Britain and the Commonwealth
    is Michael Hastings Lord Louden an ex pat 'Aussie' King Michael 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Michael Hastings

Earl of Loudoun
    MichaelAbney-HastingsJerilderieShireOpening.JPG

Father
    Captain Walter Strickland Lord

Mother
    The Countess of Loudoun

Born
    22 July 1942
    Sussex, England[1]

Died
    30 June 2012 (aged 69)[2]
    Jerilderie, New South Wales, Australia

Michael Edward Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun (22 July 1942 – 30 June
    2012) was a British Australian, who is most noted because of the documentary
    Britain's Real Monarch, which alleged he was the rightful monarch of England
    instead of Queen Elizabeth II.

He was born in England and educated at Ampleforth College in Yorkshire, but
    emigrated to Jerilderie, New South Wales as a teen, where he was a rice farmer
    and family man.[3] He was the heir-general of George Plantagenet, the younger
    brother of Edward IV of England. If Edward IV had been illegitimate and the crown
    of England had descended by male-preference primogeniture before 1500, then
    George (and his heirs) would have been monarchs of England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...arl_of_Loudoun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the movie King Ralph was not so far fetched LOL

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st January 2015 at 12:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Becky (28th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I like reading these threads because they do connect dots, but I am a little uneasy because Saville and Cyril Smith were never tried in a court of law. With hindsight they both look very creepy as did Heath and I wonder how they got to such prominence, maybe by using the "herd instinct", because they were so prominent everybody assumed they were good. Having said that though, they were never tried in a court of law and that is the same argument that I would use for questioning the guilt of Osama bin laden, and the guys allegedly responsible for the 7/7bombings.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th June 2014), mosquito (29th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Eyes Wide Shut The Black Red Ritual

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...548#post777548

It's a very good movie . The only way and time I happened to see it was today thanks to your posting ..

I've heard about it and know it has received some good and controversial critics nevertheless it's still very good movie . In funny super-rational twist I ended up watching "Eyes Wide Open'' for 10 minutes , wondering whether I'm supposed to understand Hebrew or if there'll be subtitles and that it does not look 'quite like it'

"Eyes Wide Open'' is another movie .. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424327/

with equally strange plot but I could not endure it .

Now I'll forever mix which is which anyway .

I agree it has probably more symbolism to it than one can fathom at first sight . It's exposing the theme rather than serving it subliminally to the innocents ,
    that way I believe one can derive some benefits from watching it . It feels very truthful in a way , it could happen . .

One thing that I find personally disgusting about the whole 'illuminati agenda' as portrayed and propagated in all sorts of alternative media is the stress on sex and violence ,
    as if the two 'tabus' ( for common people ) were the most important and reason for existence of these rituals and orders . No doubt , many such circles were corrupted and degraded to such lows , I can't confirm it'd be so as I've not been privy to any of this personally .

However .. it's only sad that such societies and rituals that were derived from still older orders and devoted to keeping hold of knowledge not commonly available and not supported by the prevalent dogma of their times,
    similarly as today certain knowledge is being shunned by mainstream science and media ..are only seen as evil and source of perversion.

Way beyond the topic itself .. I guess.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote I like reading these threads because they do connect dots, but I am a little uneasy because Saville and Cyril Smith were never tried in a court of law. With hindsight they both look very creepy as did Heath and I wonder how they got to such prominence, maybe by using the "herd instinct", because they were so prominent everybody assumed they were good. Having said that though, they were never tried in a court of law and that is the same argument that I would use for questioning the guilt of Osama bin laden, and the guys allegedly responsible for the 7/7bombings
    Its easier to find the dead guilty, but David Icke and others reported the likes of Saville , Smith, Heath
    and he accuses most of the ellites of doing much the same thing. In the compilation vid with Arizona
    Wilder, she names many prominent figures in politics , royalty and religion. They all hide in plain
    sight. How can you prove these allagations ? very difficult as figures/ reporters that try are usually
    ' suicided or accidented' like Dr.Kelly, Robin Cook and many more in all fields. How can we prove this ?
    We cannot , but the more people that can see thru the scams, the more likely someone will come
    forward with the undisputable proof of these Machiavellian activities that have been going on for ever.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th June 2014 at 23:14.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aheb (28th June 2014), mosquito (29th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

from parallel thread....

Quote I like reading these threads because they do connect dots, but I am a little uneasy because Saville and Cyril Smith were never tried in a court of law. With hindsight they both look very creepy as did Heath and I wonder how they got to such prominence, maybe by using the "herd instinct", because they were so prominent everybody assumed they were good. Having said that though, they were never tried in a court of law and that is the same argument that I would use for questioning the guilt of Osama bin laden, and the guys allegedly responsible for the 7/7bombings.

Quote Its easier to find the dead guilty, but David Icke and others reported the likes of Saville , Smith, Heath
    and he accuses most of the ellites of doing much the same thing. In the compilation vid with Arizona
    Wilder, she names many prominent figures in politics , royalty and religion. They all hide in plain
    sight. How can you prove these allagations ? very difficult as figures/ reporters that try are usually
    ' suicided or accidented' like Dr.Kelly, Robin Cook and many more in all fields. How can we prove this ?
    We cannot , but the more people that can see thru the scams, the more likely someone will come
    forward with the undisputable proof of these Machiavellian activities that have been going on for ever.

Spooks funded paedophiles to blackmail political figures

new Sunday 29th June 2014 at 06:11 By David Icke

‘The former civil servant has told detectives investigating the activities of
    paedophiles in national politics that the Metropolitan Police’s Special Branch was
    orchestrating the child-sex lobbying group in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The whistleblower, who has spoken exclusively to the Sunday Express, says he was
    also warned off asking why such a notorious group was being handed government money.

It emerged late last year that PIE was twice gave amounts of £35,000 in Home
    Office funding between 1977 and 1980, the £70,000 total equivalent to over
    £400,000 in today’s money.’

Read more: Spooks funded paedophiles to blackmail political figures

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485...-whistleblower

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2014 at 08:58.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Spooks funded paedophiles to blackmail political figures

new Sunday 29th June 2014 at 06:11 By David Icke

‘The former civil servant has told detectives investigating the activities of
    paedophiles in national politics that the Metropolitan Police’s Special Branch was
    orchestrating the child-sex lobbying group in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The whistleblower, who has spoken exclusively to the Sunday Express, says he was
    also warned off asking why such a notorious group was being handed government money.

It emerged late last year that PIE was twice gave amounts of £35,000 in Home
    Office funding between 1977 and 1980, the £70,000 total equivalent to over
    £400,000 in today’s money.’

Read more: Spooks funded paedophiles to blackmail political figures

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485...-whistleblower

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The David Icke Videocast: Jimmy Savile, Paedophilia, Satanism and the Royal Family

Published on 27 Jun 2014

The David Icke Videocast: 29th June 2014

The David Icke Videocast can be sent to your email every Sunday - Visit ... http://www.davidicke.com

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2014 at 10:13.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I merged the double posted thread, and tidied up a wee bit by deleting double post and retaining others. hope that is fine.

Billy
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote I merged the double posted thread, and tidied up a wee bit by deleting double post and retaining others. hope that is fine.

Billy
    Cheers mate, I was in a parallel forum for a while....LOL

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I've heard it said now on a couple of occasions that < > 30,000 children go permanently missing in the UK every year, yet very few of hit the MSN,
    Madeline McCann being an exception.

How does one go about verifying that figure, as I find it quite staggering ?

Someone, somewhere is instructing the Police not to arrest, charge or prosecute certain people.

Who or what is this entity ?
    Sapere aude

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Who or what is this entity ?
    That is the underlying question of all the threads
    about child abuse, satanic rituals etc....

Does it stem from Babylon ie the Annunnaki.

Is it the Reptilian interdimetionals ? Devils/Demons
    from mythology and the bible.

Is it the various Gray who use the clone EBE's
    to monitor or farm humanity for spare parts ?

Is it various ET races ?

Is it just evil humans ?

Is it a mixture of all the above ?

Is it something completely different ?

If you are on Avalon , you know
    something is wrong .

-----------------------------------------------------------

World wide missing in famine , wars, natural disaters
    floods etc the number must be massive......

I don't know where to officially find the missing
    and refound persons , there are probably govt
    estimates somewhere.

Help us find Britain’s
    missing children...

In the UK, a child is reported missing every 3 minutes

http://missingkids.co.uk/

Faces of Britain's lost children: How 140,000 under-18s vanish across the country each year
    •Missing People posting appeal on Twitter every 30 minutes for 24 hours
    •Campaign is backed by Phillip Schofield, Matt Dawson and Jodie Marsh

•2013 appeal saw 58,000 retweets and two featured children were found

By Mark Duell

Published: 11:54, 25 May 2014 | Updated: 16:04, 25 May 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-campaign.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens when someone goes missing?By Louise Coletta

24 August 2012 Last updated at 09:58

BBC News

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19360824

An article from 2009....

The missing: Each year, 275,000 Britons disappear - Home ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › Home News

11 Oct 2009 - Many have been there for years – unknown, unclaimed citizens. ...
    Some 93 per cent of the children who go missing do not live in a two-parent ... A
    2003 study found that only 20 per cent of missing adults traced by Missing ..... Two
    years after launch, Google Glass finally went on sale in the UK last week ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-1801010.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2014 at 13:30.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Taurean (29th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There is a lot of documentation for animal mutilations, but
    there is also much speculation about Human mutilation...

UFOs: The Human Mutilation Cover Up FULL Film 2014

Published on 20 Mar 2014

UFOs and NATO http://www.richplanet.net/starship_ma...

Please visit Richard D Hall's website RICHPLANET.NET
    http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
    to see all his past shows, and so much
    more, covering all types of alternate issues that the mainstream refuses to
    acknowledge.
    Richplanet TV: http://www.richplanet.net/index.php

Fantastic work by Richard D Hall. A must watch!
    The phenomenon of animal mutilation is difficult to explain in conventional terms,
    and has been linked for decades with UFO's, because strange lights are sometimes
    witnessed in proximity to sites where animal carcases are found. But have human
    beings suffered similar attacks? This film attempts to answer this very controversial
    question. Rumours about human mutilation have circulated the UFO community for
    years with some people claiming to have had contact with a military group which is
    used to acquire the corpses of victims of human mutilation. In the film we reveal
    the testimony of a black ops soldier, who was employed by a secret NATO "find and
    secure" military team. Their job is to search for and then protect sites where
    human mutilation has taken place. This is the FULL MOVIE.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2014 at 12:09.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Matthew (19th May 2023), Taurean (29th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Simon Danczuk seems to be keen to get to the botom of this, mor estrength to his bow say I.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28113517
    "A Labour MP has called for a former home secretary to make public what he knew about allegations of paedophiles operating in Westminster in the 1980s.

Simon Danczuk said that a dossier of allegations about paedophiles was presented to Leon Brittan when he was home secretary between 1983 and 1985.

"It would be welcome if he stepped forward and shared his knowledge of the allegations", he told MPs."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st July 2014), Matthew (19th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Simon Danczuk seems to be keen to get to the botom of this, mor estrength to his bow say I.
    "A Labour MP has called for a former home secretary to make public what he knew about allegations of paedophiles operating in Westminster in the 1980s.

Simon Danczuk said that a dossier of allegations about paedophiles was presented to Leon Brittan when he was home secretary between 1983 and 1985.

"It would be welcome if he stepped forward and shared his knowledge of the allegations", he told MPs."
    yeah I posted it on the Jimmy saville thread earlier a lot of the cases involving celebrities
    are important for those involved, but apart from Saville innuendos they have not got to the powerful.
    Its been acknowledged for the past 100 years or so that political blackmail by intel agencies
    happen all around the world, you only have to look at history. Public school boys were
    easy targets especially if they were attracted to the same sex. But all sorts of things went
    on and still do. The problem is getting behind the real curtain to the ritual elites that
    seem to have come down the ages thru various bloodlines/religions that are ignored as
    far fetched or fantasy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

1 July 2014 Last updated at 18:21

Leon Brittan urged to comment on 1980s 'paedophile dossier'Former home
    secretary Lord Brittan

Leon Brittan was home secretary between 1983 and 1985

Continue reading the main story
    Related Stories
    MPs 'bullied' over sex abuse probe
    Cyril Smith 'put pressure on BBC'
    'New suspects' in Cyril Smith case

A Labour MP has called for a former home secretary to make public what he knew
    about allegations of paedophiles operating in Westminster in the 1980s.

Simon Danczuk said that a dossier of allegations about paedophiles was presented
    to Leon Brittan when he was home secretary between 1983 and 1985.

"It would be welcome if he stepped forward and shared his knowledge of the
    allegations", he told MPs.

The MP helped expose the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith as a child sex abuser.

Speaking at a meeting of the Commons Home Affairs Select committee, Mr
    Danczuk called for a national overarching "Hillsborough-style" inquiry into historical
    allegations of child sex abuse.

'Last refuge'

He said that politics was "the last refuge of child sex abuse deniers" and there was
    a view among many politicians that alleged offenders should not be named.

An inquiry would help identify other perpetrators, he said.

Earlier in the hearing he said that Cyril Smith escaped prosecution because he
    was "part of a network of people protecting each other".

His victims, Mr Danczuk said, were "poor, white, working class boys" in the same
    way that forty years later the victims of grooming in Rochdale were "poor, white,
    working class girls."

He referred to a police investigation into a former guest house in South London
    where children were allegedly abused in the 1980s.

The police have confirmed that Cyril Smith had been a visitor to Elm Guest House.

Mr Danczuk said he had spoken to a victim Smith had abused there and that "other
    high profile figures are alleged to have attended there."

He said a dossier of allegations, compiled at the time by the former Conservative
    MP Geoffrey Dickens, had been presented to Mr Brittan.

In a separate development, the Crown Prosecution Service announced that it would
    release details of the advice it gave to police in the late 1990s which enabled Cyril
    Smith to escape prosecution. It would first take steps to protect the identities of the victims, a statement added.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...374#post849374

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aheb (2nd July 2014), Matthew (19th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread