+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Lack of Creativity of the PTB and Their Hidden Agendas

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default The Lack of Creativity of the PTB and Their Hidden Agendas

Hey folks,

Recently, I've come up with a new theory concerning George W. Bush's painting hobby and how it can possibly be a ploy to make it look like political leaders use the creative side of their brain. The reason being, the public will sympathize with them more and see them as being "normal" human beings like the rest of us.

I need to stress that I think that there is a great deal of evidence to suggest that the PTB (political leaders, bankers, military officers, religious leaders) stem from thirteen bloodline lineages, dating back to ancient Sumer and Babylon. In other words they have different genetics than the rest of humanity.

Their genetics are based in a left-brain dominant mindset, leaving them unbalanced. This imbalance has caused them to weed out all traces of empathetic virtues, and instead operate under a rational, logical, survival-of-the-fittest Satanic mindset that leads them to believe that they have the right to dominate and control others because they are superior genetically.

Name:  Passio.jpg
Views: 1078
Size:  13.3 KB

There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that they are a special subset of the progeny of the Anunnaki, with the rest of humanity being the progeny based in a right-brain mindset, so the ruling class can have people to control.

I have read somewhere that the people born into these thirteen bloodlines do NOT have an ounce of creative spark, because they are left-brain dominant. In other words, they CANNOT create. They can only MANIPULATE what OTHERS have conjured, for positive or negative motives.

In the case of this planet, these people have decided to use their left-brain imbalance to manipulate and control the rest of humanity, who is right-brain dominant. Because most people are right-brain dominant, they are extremely creative and lack left-brain traits such as logic and reasoning.

This gives the PTB an edge over humanity. Right-brain dominant people do the CREATING, and the small minority left-brain dominant people TWIST and CONTROL their creations. Because the PTB understand how Natural Law works, they realize that humans CAN create their own reality...so the PTB take advantage of this (because they themselves CANNOT create!).

You see where I am going with this...?

Here is a case example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	George W. Bush.jpg
Views:	8286
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	26188

George W. Bush is a war criminal who is more-or-less responsible for setting up 9/11. His administration (actually controlled by the Shadow Government) set up a PROBLEM/REACTION/SOLUTION to convince the American people they need to go to war.

Because of the plethora of evidence that has come forth of 9/11 being an inside job, George W. Bush being a psychopath, and the revealing of the thirteen bloodlines manipulating humanity for thousands of years, the PTB realized that they needed to help George W. Bush's public image.

The reason for this is not just to make George W. Bush look as if he has a creative side and can relate to the average human, but to make the PTB look like they DO have a creative side. THIS IS A HUGE LIE!!!

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen baby-Bush paint? Has anybody actually caught him in the ACT of painting...?

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen any of these genetic liars express an OUNCE of creativity...? If so...do share!

I believe that his paintings were done FOR him, with a specific agenda. I believe that any creativity that comes out of members of these bloodlines are COMPLETELY fabricated. All songs, books, and artwork done by these politicians/bankers/military leaders/religious leaders are done by "normal" humans, most likely through MIND-CONTROL or COERCION.

Look at Bush's painting of Vladimir Putin:

Name:  Putin painting.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  6.3 KB

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Of course Vladimir Putin would be painted as the stereotypical Russian (evil, dominant, cold-hearted). This is to give the American people a false-sense of other nations and people and convince them that Russia is the enemy.

I SEE BEHIND YOUR LIES!!!

And now...for a bit of satire:

...thoughts?
    Last edited by Robin; 28th June 2014 at 16:25.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Becky (28th June 2014), Fairy Friend (28th June 2014), InTheBackground (28th June 2014), PHARAOH (29th June 2014), Realeyes (28th June 2014), rgray222 (28th June 2014), Shezbeth (28th June 2014), the_real_dave-id (29th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Lack of Creativity of the PTB and Their Hidden Agendas

I also want to add:

Even IF George W. Bush painted these paintings, note that ALL of them are of pre-existing things. He did not CREATE anything NEW, but rather looked at people and animals and manipulated them to his self-serving interests (i.e. made Putin look like a cold-hearted enemy and his father George H.W. Bush look like a friendly, caring hero).

But has he created anything NEW (i.e. out of his own imagination?). I think not.
    Last edited by Robin; 28th June 2014 at 17:14.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Realeyes (28th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Here is an excellent article to back up my theory:

Revealed: George W. Bush 'LIFTED all his portraits of world leaders from top Google image search results'

*Bush has painted 24 images of world leaders that are part of an exhibition at his presidential library in Texas

*The paintings, including his father George H.W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, Tony Blair and the Dalai Lama, were revealed on the Today show Friday

*Paintings of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Russia's Vladimir Putin were sourced from images that appear in their Wikipedia entries

*At least one image - that of former French President Jacques Chirac - was copyrighted to the Associated Press

*Bush says he hopes the leaders take the images 'in the spirit of friendship'

*The former president, who started painting when he left the White House, said that he does not think he is a good artist but that he's improving

..........con'd
    Last edited by Robin; 28th June 2014 at 17:11.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Realeyes (28th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Note to self: send Bush a paint by numbers kit that includes a few more colors than he's been using. It looks like he's got five or seven colors but maybe he can try 9 or 10 now.....possibly not. I don't think he's ready for 12 colors.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

If bush was to do originals, I'd expect some cross between Hitler's work and some narcissistic turn likened to that of Egon Schiele.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th June 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    If bush was to do originals, I'd expect some cross between Hitler's work and some narcissistic turn likened to that of Egon Schiele.

OI, you stole my Hitler joke, goddammit

+ Reply to Thread