Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Extraterrestrials are Vastly Atheist

1. Link to Post #61
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Advanced Extraterrestrials are Vastly Atheist

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    Our collective timeline is a bit rough around the edges. Unity consciousness is made manifest by PRAYING PEACE. Literally submerge your entire consciousness into Superconsciousness with the intent to PRAY PEACE. Everything else will work itself out - EVERYTHING...smoothes out the rough edges nicely.
    Hello Pray Peace,

I can't agree more, and I can't agree less
    The way I see it, it is the combining of our consciousness into superconsciousness type of harmonic vibrations that is necessary as our advancment into a more unified reality continues, I say yes to this ~

However, thinking that that and that alone will save us from being on a rough timeline which we already are and many around the world are in for a long time now, is a little naive (said without any intention to offend.. please forgive if the use of this word in this context is unacceptable), this type of thinking is part of a pacification program (designed by and related to the ET's, not unlike the religious dogma) that is applied to us, especially to those of us who continually and rightfully seek the development of spiritual understanding (most of us here), it is no less a tool that justifies no action where we most need to act, where we most need to discuss, and even to re-act (in a peacful manner, but yet act). It is enough to look at history, the many who held peace at their hearts and departed from life under pretty difficult circumstances. Within the millions of casualties around the world there certainly are and were those who prayed peace for themselves and for all. I would like to argue that this in itself will not work EVERYTHING .. but I agree that it is a must state of mind and being that helps us push the consequences and evolve us to a higher vibrational reality, which is what we are aiming at ~

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (30th June 2014), Christine (1st July 2014), Craig (1st July 2014), Jake (1st July 2014), Swan (30th June 2014), william r sanford72 (30th June 2014), Wind (30th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Hello Pray Peace,

I can't agree more, and I can't agree less
    The way I see it, it is the combining of our consciousness into superconsciousness type of harmonic vibrations that is necessary as our advancment into a more unified reality continues, I say yes to this ~

However, thinking that that and that alone will save us from being on a rough timeline which we already are and many around the world are in for a long time now, is a little naive (said without any intention to offend.. please forgive if the use of this word in this context is unacceptable), this type of thinking is part of a pacification program (designed by and related to the ET's, not unlike the religious dogma) that is applied to us, especially to those of us who continually and rightfully seek the development of spiritual understanding (most of us here), it is no less a tool that justifies no action where we most need to act, where we most need to discuss, and even to re-act (in a peacful manner, but yet act). It is enough to look at history, the many who held peace at their hearts and departed from life under pretty difficult circumstances. Within the millions of casualties around the world there certainly are and were those who prayed peace for themselves and for all. I would like to argue that this in itself will not work EVERYTHING .. but I agree that it is a must state of mind and being that helps us push the consequences and evolve us to a higher vibrational reality, which is what we are aiming at ~
    It never is enough to just think about superconsciousness and greater peaceful realities. For it to really be real for you and for you to find yourself in a more peaceful and joyous reality you have to be a more joyous person. You cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of first, which means you have to create a peaceful and loving state of mind before you can experience peace and love. As you say Limor action is a key part of the process to bring this into reality, as it is action which solidifies the state in physical reality. It never is enough to just hold the intention of being more peaceful; the intent to be peaceful and the action to be peaceful has to both be there for the formula to be complete. This is why you can look at people's behavior to see what kind of state of mind they currently are operating through; action speaks louder than words.

Haha, I think this went a bit offtopic though and I'm sorry if that is the case. Felt like something important to comment on what Limor said.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Christine (1st July 2014), Limor Wolf (30th June 2014), Tigressa (1st July 2014), william r sanford72 (30th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

As for "Gaia", when we go too far, it's the Moonies, (people who live in the Moon, and "Created" this rock we call Gaia) That will, can, and does wipe the slate clean and start over, as they have done for more times than you can count. The past 4 times, they have only removed the "Human" animal, and left all the rest. After Gaia recovered her natural pristine beaty, Human was re-introduced.
    So Sirdipwitch, do the Moonies have an ultimate goal in mind for us that they hope humanity achieves here on Earth? What is their opinion of our current situation? Are they planning on pulling the plug on humanity again soon?

Quote I will though to set the record straight, say that these Physical Bodies are a Divine creation, that were designed to live forever. They were designed to be home to our Immortal Spirits, so that we could reside in 12th density, as Physical Spirits. Some ET races, know who and what we are and are trying to "join" in our parade, and others are trying to keep us from it. That is why TPTB have been programming us from birth, to "grow old' and die. Programming us to get sick and die. Return to Spirit, and Honor this body with Immortality, and you can keep it forever. That is if ya like the one ya got well enough to keep forever. ccc.
    How will the ETs be able to join in on our parade?

Thanks!

Seeker/Reader
    Goal? Don't know.
    Opinion? Don't know
    Pulling plug? Don't know.

As I've stated elsewhere, they do not interact with anyone. They just go about their "work", and we sit and watch the outcome of it. Agape is correct, in there being just one Source, or First Soucre. I like the term the Tibetan Budists use: "The ever unknowable Source of ALL creation. Which is where I get it from and how I use it. There is inly one... but... IT, spun off an "infinate' nuber of ITs' Self, to create our High Selfs'. EACH, with a "Uniquely Individual" aspect to it. The first 100 of those HSs' went into the Physical , to become Creators. 50 to Lightverse, and 50 to Darkverse. They each, just as Source did, spun off another "Infinate" number of themselves, to become creators of ALL that is. They are Patal. Understanding the Power of Source, gets a bit crazy fer those unwilling to step outside the box, and throw it away. Oh, those other Hss'? Became us. yep. Well some anyway. The rest iof those High Selfs' split in half, and then split that other half, in half again, makung them Male and Female. HS then sent them into the Physical, to "Experience" the Physical, as a little piece of Source, each with a completely unique "Personality". And our "Ultimate" goal, is to find our "other" half, and return home. And no, not every being in the physical has this HS aspect ti it. But yes, ALL things do have a Soul. Our, and all things "Soul", is the very Life Force, within us, of, Source of course. ccc.

In "this" go around, they seem only to be ridding Gaia of "Troublesome" species, and their homeland. Such as, Lemuria... Atlantis... Shangrila. Huh??? Shangrila? Was a beautifull crystal city, on an extremely beautiful island, in the middle of a vast fresh water lake, that covered most of what we now know as, China, Mongolia, Southen Russia, and Tibet. And the Taklamakan, and Gobi deserts, remain to indicate proof of it. Those residing in the Crystal City were however, of an "ability" to move their City to another dimension, and avoid slipping into oblivian, along with Lemuria and Atlantis. ccc.

What sort of timeline does the Moonies offer us, "to get it right"? Each "go around" runs from 1 to 5 Billion years. "This" one is now in its' "7th" Billion. So... ccc.

The "only" ones that can, and Have, joined our Parade, are the Lizards. Yep. But, they did not join ours, but WE, "Theirs". Yep! uh-huh! ccc.

In Love unconditionally with all that is. Even you.

I am still just... sirdipswitch
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

RichD (30th June 2014), seeker/reader (30th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Jounai: " I believe typically that the reptilian consciousness that we have a connection with here on Earth is misunderstood and colored in our own fear (no offense intended, promise) as most of the beings that are of these types (reptilian and nordic) are benevolent. As far as I can see about 96-99% of these beings are benevolent...so don't let the odd % color the whole collective. "
    I would so very much would like to offer you a cup of cofee and refer you to Eve Lorgen's, Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley and even to one of the most important threads here on Avalon - Houman's Horus-Ra thread which lays in the priority section, not to mention quite a few testimonies.
    It is very likely that if you are serious with your research those statistics may quite definitely change.

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 30th June 2014 at 17:30.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

seeker/reader (30th June 2014), Tyy1907 (30th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Originally posted by Jounai: " I believe typically that the reptilian consciousness that we have a connection with here on Earth is misunderstood and colored in our own fear (no offense intended, promise) as most of the beings that are of these types (reptilian and nordic) are benevolent. As far as I can see about 96-99% of these beings are benevolent...so don't let the odd % color the whole collective. "
    I would so very much would like to offer you a cup of cofee and refer you to Eve Lorgen's, Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley and even to one of the most important threads here on Avalon - Houman's Horus-Ra thread which lays in the priority section, not to mention quite a few testimonies.
    It is very likely that if you are serious with your research those statistics may quite definitely change.

All the best,

Limor
    1-4% is almost certainly a very big number. 1% of the human population on Earth is 70 million. There haven't been nearly that many reported encounters. Also, if there really are beings with shapeshifting capabilities (as many postulate), we can't be certain of their true form. They may merely appear at times as certain types of reptilians for example, whether in order to frighten the onlooker or even to disparage beings who actually carry such an appearance, thus negatively coloring human perception and disposition toward them in the future. Not even to mention Project Blue Beam and associated technologies, which very likely can convey highly convincing visuals to unwitting bystanders.

But even if the negative experiences are all true and what they appear to be, it is still not basis for judging across entire species. 100% of the members of ISIS are Sunni, but do 100% of Sunni muslims support their cause and agree with everything they do? Just one rather simple example, but applicable nonetheless I believe.

Furthermore, and with respect to you Limor, I feel you are doing yourself a disservice by recommending James Bartley. He is an absurdly unbalanced, hate-mongering bigot.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 30th June 2014 at 18:19.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I watched that doc "Grounded" that someone posted in the Grounded 2 thread and man it just moved me, so I tried the barefoot thing. So relaxing, gonna make a grounding mat to go under my bedsheet. We are really part of the earth! See how behind our "civilized" society is compared to the aboriginals?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

william r sanford72 (30th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    1-4% is almost certainly a very big number. 1% of the human population on Earth is 70 million. There haven't been nearly that many reported encounters. Also, if there really are beings with shapeshifting capabilities (as many postulate), we can't be certain of their true form. They may merely appear at times as certain types of reptilians for example, whether in order to frighten the onlooker or even to disparage beings who actually carry such an appearance, thus negatively coloring human perception and disposition toward them in the future. Not even to mention Project Blue Beam and associated technologies, which very likely can convey highly convincing visuals to unwitting bystanders.

But even if the negative experiences are all true and what they appear to be, it is still not basis for judging across entire species. 100% of the members of ISIS are Sunni, but do 100% of Sunni muslims support their cause and agree with everything they do? Just one rather simple example, but applicable nonetheless I believe.

Furthermore, and with respect to you Limor, I feel you are doing yourself a disservice by recommending James Bartley. He is an absurdly unbalanced, hate-mongering bigot.
    What I meant with those percentages was the beings of in this case reptilian and nordic that do have some sort of interaction with us. With other words; around 1% reptilian and 3-4% nordics have some badness about them. haha, yeah and this number was picked through asking consciousness more or less, so I can't verify its truthfullness...but what can we really verify about really anything? ^^
    I have met civilizations which are very positive oriented that are holding themselves back from us getting wind of them, even though we have some connection with them energetically. There was 1 civilization that only interacted with me on the basis that I do not share with other humans about them. In these cases they simply want to wait till we are more spiritually mature before they start a relationship with us so that we can have the relationship we all really prefer. There are also those beings that can mask themselves through technology or simply through intention from us making themselves invisible for our consciousness or taking another shape (like animals). Technology is of course a neutral tool which can be used both in love and in hate...so there probably are some beings out there that use what we have discussed to control and whatnot. Luckily I have created a reality in which love is the dominating factor, and not fear and hate.

Just as humans all being very different, ETs are also very different just as you, Freed Fox, said about the muslims. In my experience you cannot meet two people that are exactly alike, be it a human on Earth or an angel in high heaven.

All the best,

Limor
    First I wish to say that your perspective on this is valid and true in itself, but I will share how I see it anyways...just for the sake of discussion.
    I have read many different testimonials over the years but I still can't find myself believing them, or considering them to be true for myself. As I see it in my reality what these testimonials are all about is not true for my reality´, though it might be very true in the reality of the people that wrote them. You see? Yeah, I know I'm mixing in concepts about how reality works...so it might be a good idea to mix in an explanation, hope you don't mind. ^^ From where I'm standing right now it seems like everyone, every being on Earth and elsewhere, represent their own reality. This means that on Earth with its around 7 billion people there are 7 billion different realities. When you meet a person you actually meet an complete different version of reality which contains a different version of Earth, the galaxy and the universe in itself.
    In this way everyone have their own truth. What is true in your reality might not be true in someone else's, even though they might be similar considering the fact that we all are experiencing ourselves as a human being on Earth. With other words in my reality it might be true that only like 1% of the beings of a particular race is malevolent while for someone else it might be 50%. This is how flexible reality is.

Okay, enough of the physics lesson. And please forgive me for going off-topic or if you perceive any arrogance or whatnot in what I just wrote. I just felt that it was appropriate that I described what I experience so that there might be an understanding between our different perspectives. Please understand that I do not imply that you have to believe this. I hope you enjoyed the read.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

Hervé (30th June 2014), Tigressa (1st July 2014), william r sanford72 (1st July 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    [...]

... refer you to Eve Lorgen's, Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley and even to one of the most important threads here on Avalon - Houman's Horus-Ra thread which lays in the priority section, not to mention quite a few testimonies.

[...]
    .... 100% of the members of ISIS are Sunni, but do 100% of Sunni muslims support their cause and agree with everything they do? Just one rather simple example, but applicable nonetheless I believe.

Hilarious!

I guess Bartley is the 100% Sunni ISIS that's the 0.01% of the actual Sunni population ... something like that... dismissing a whole post for one element who dares speak his mind...

Oh, well...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

william r sanford72 (1st July 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by jounai (here)
    [...]

In this way everyone have their own truth. What is true in your reality might not be true in someone else's, even though they might be similar considering the fact that we all are experiencing ourselves as a human being on Earth. With other words in my reality it might be true that only like 1% of the beings of a particular race is malevolent while for someone else it might be 50%. This is how flexible reality is.

[...]
    Excellent point jounai: No certainty as to anyone's experience!

Well, that's a good start!

Now, from there, how come there end up being groups sharing a similar "reality" in their subjective, personal "reality?"

My attempt at answering such question in this post (<--- apologies to non- or not logged-in members, it's only available to forum members).
    Last edited by Hervé; 30th June 2014 at 19:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

wobbegong (30th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

I guess Bartley is the 100% Sunni ISIS that's the 0.01% of the actual Sunni population ... something like that... dismissing a whole post for one element who dares speak his mind...
    I was not dismissing Limor or the entire post. I was speaking my mind.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

19. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Once global first contact happens... And we have access to information about the universe(specifics/details about each planet's history/race etc)... We can put together a very advanced AI that can simulate this 'God's' intentions/plan if there was one. 'The Design' so to speak... When this happens you can find countless design flaws in pretty much every planet out there. Design flaws that assumably would not be there given an intelligent conscious creator....

Don't you mean "If" instead of "once"? You're sounding here a lot like Richard Dawkins, assuming that if science can find a way to explain God, God will no longer exist.

The trouble I have with this idea is that there's an assumption that because, and we're speaking in terms of supposed realities here, not factual ones, the vast majority of supposed existing extra terrestrial races consider themselves atheist, then there must be something significantly advanced in being atheist.

And I would be the first to stand up and say to that, "Bloody Bullox!"

I'm not discrediting your sources. I'm suggesting that everything you're saying is logically possible, but not necessarily true. And the same can be said for my position, or the position of any extra terrestrial. There is no hard and fast empirical evidence for or against the existence of God. Lucky for me, I'm not a hard and fast empiricist.

Could you concede it's at least possible you've been lied to? That's possible is it not?

You also mention a very advanced AI with specific information about planets and histories. Exactly how many planets, how many races, and how much information, given the expanse of the universe as we are just beginning to understand it, and the then possible if not likely vast infinite numbers of intelligent extra terrestrial races, will it take to produce an accurate base line for an advanced AI to be able to come up with an accurate solution? You have a problem. The minute you consider a closed group of intelligent life within the universe as having all the answers, you put yourself in the position of an Europian who is just landing on the shores of a new world, who considers the knowledge of their accumulated centuries to be a more complete one than the one of the race they have just encountered. Except instead of Europe, there's now a galaxy, or a small portion of a galaxy, which is in fact one of trillions (and trillions!) of galaxies that exist.

In short....your premise will always fail because it cannot consider the possibility of infinity, or the idea that a God may in fact exist exactly as we know that God to exist. That's also logically possible!

Or, to put it another way, yes Virginia. The geese can all be flying in the wrong direction.

Or to put an even finer point upon it, if this is what the 'advanced' extra terrestrials are telling you, then I believe you are either misreading the information, or you're being lied to.

At least it seems that way to me.
    Last edited by Milneman; 30th June 2014 at 20:38.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Shezbeth (1st July 2014), wobbegong (30th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

In my own sensing experiments I've gathered that they are indeed Atheist if we're talking about Monotheistic Abrahamic views, but not Atheist in an extreme Physicalist Richard Dawkins sense either. There is an acknowledgement of non-local organizing forces and both potential and actualized intelligence that can resonate through time and space.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Tigressa (1st July 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    ETs have told me that science will eventually merge with spirituality in a natural progression of a race like ours and our primitive beliefs about God will fade away...
    I was wondering who designed and wrote the heading for the Avalon Forum. It was the ET’s who figured out Science and Spirituality would eventually meet!

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    All hierarchical structures will ultimately break down and so it is with "other" races.
    We humans look at species in our environment as animals because we see them as non spiritual, non sentient, without the capacity to cognate or emote (some of the more advanced do emote), but only operate on the visceral. We have only to look at this video to see how the different animals eat and how the highest and most advanced animal on this planet illustrates this phenomenon.

So, I hope all is not totally “as above, so below”, yet I agree that energetically, in the hologram of creation, it is inherent that all possibilities can and do manifest at all the different ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum, all over the vastness of the universe and the omniverse.

In the photonic universe of energy, there is no hierarchy or religion, or duality. These are constructs of our earthly experience, all of which are symbolic archetypes we create to experience and explain cognition and emotion in our bodies. Those beings that do not operate at this density have no such notions as cognition or emotion, or viscera. They are purely photonic energetic beings.

Yet, they do have an interest in this experiment taking place on earth. Many beings have seeded this planet many times over many millennia, as earth has evolved into the diversity of extreme density and the ability to feel viscerally, to emote and to cognate. As far as I know, these abilities are very rare. Along with this rare ability comes a very limited view along the electromagnetic spectrum of light, which is vast. We humans can only see a small portion of the fullness of what is available in the electromagnetic spectrum while in a body in such extreme density.

Therefore, we experience this light spectrum in its extreme polarities within this narrow band, and we create symbolic archetypes to explain these extremes, and this is where we come up with the notions of good and evil, right and wrong, yin and yang, black and white, malevolence and benevolence, etc. Of course, in duality we have these contrasts and it is the speed of the oscillations between these vast polarities which gives manifestation to the various forms of light and determines the density. It is the light which generates the hologram.

Theism, atheism, polytheism, monotheism, pantheism, etc. are really just different archetypes for energy, constructs and beliefs to explain cognitively how energy is sourced and how it manifests. In ancient times there were many gods, and each god was a reference to certain energy and its speed, density, and how it manifested. Monotheism, or the belief in one god, did not come about until Akhenaton and the Egyptian epoch, and was then later adopted by Rome, and later became the many different religious sects. So, ET’s have no god? That is a non sequitur from that perspective, from the perspective of a light being.

So, how we perceive the universe all depends on perspective, the ability to see the fullness of the electromagnetic light spectrum. We humans have the ability to expand this perspective, and as we do, we lose the symbolic archetypes we hold and believe which keep us at the density we are at. The religious fallacies disappear and all “theisms” go with it.

The one energetic density which is universal, is the frequency of the heart, that which we call love. Some call it “source” or the first cause. Of course, there are entities which have chosen to sever their essence from this density, and therefore have chosen to remain in the slower denser frequencies, which cause them to vampire energy from other entities. We know them as the Archon’s, greys, and by other names. This is where you get AI.

In conclusion, the more you learn how to generate energy, how to husband it, how to clear energetic blockages and beliefs, and how to emanate with pure intent through the universal frequency of love, the more your perspective expands and the more beliefs and archetypes fall away.

It’s a pretty cool thing to do all of this in a body, and that’s why there is such vast interest in this planet.

Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd July 2014 at 14:43.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2014), BlueMuffin (1st July 2014), Christine (1st July 2014), Deega (5th July 2014), spizella (1st July 2014), ulli (1st July 2014), Wind (2nd July 2014)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote In short....your premise will always fail because it cannot consider the possibility of infinity, or the idea that a God may in fact exist exactly as we know that God to exist. That's also logically possible!
    Made me giggle. (no offense, please help me understand..) You used the words 'infinite' and 'God',, and insist that the word 'logical' somehow comes into play... You preclude that ET's do not exist,,, because your idea of proof, has not been satisfied... I can say the same to you.. Because I preclude that God,,, DOES NOT EXIST... Not in any definition that I have come across. And who is the 'we' that has agreed EXACTLY who/what God is?? I am playing a bit of 'devils advocate' here.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (1st July 2014)

27. Link to Post #75
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I believe in "god" but not the biblical version and I am not religious...I cannot make sense of all if it with the mind...it's not that I know and understand all of what god is (not even close)...I guess it's a matter of faith and something that I feel deep inside...

"as above, so below"...so if we have fathers down here, we can have father/s up there...to me, god is father, but there is also mother...I used to see then as joined and that "god" is genderless but then I read a bit about "god" and "goddess" whatever it is, whatever we call it or not, there seems to be something that is genderless...perhaps on one level, god and goddess are sort of seperated somewhat...but on another level, they are merged together?

I also see/feel that we are all part of god, not that we are god...

As for the op, something seems/feels a little off to me, as in, there are so many ETs out there, bound to have different beliefs and see things differently, and no way that anyone could have contacted most let alone all races...and some of them might have a better understanding of "god" and they may not call it god...

Btw, I am vegan, well that we have in common! *giggle*

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

all this kind of talk, makes me doubt the existence of space visitors altogether...except for the fact, I've seen several UFOs, thank goodness.

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Omni .... I'd have to refer you back to my Bodhgaya Event Report for full understanding of the matter .
    Sorry I don't have time to read through that information. I'm just curious if the greys are your contacts. Who exactly have you had contact with?

Quote And just from the glance ... I see that you're somehow - a bit of , attacking my integrity here with your statements ...
    I'm sorry you see it that way. Disagreeing is not attacking.

Quote or perhaps there you have the idea of being an authority in ET matters ?
    Not sure how you got this but I don't consider myself an authority on ET matters on the Avalon forum. I do know more than most about the US governments role in such, and that gives me a discerning eye when it comes to disinformation and mind control upon others, that I believe not many have. But essentially I'm just relaying the information I have come across in my own experiences, which you seem to do as well....

Quote There are few of us here , on the same topic,
    however I've actually read much of your testimony when you came and started posting , few years ago , was it in 2011 ?

Quite like I watched Simon coming out with his own testimony ..

I consider your experiences personal and sacred to you .. but to be honest , I've stood face to face to couple of hard wired scientific authorities with mine , and not at the end for that purpose quite yet ,
    and I don't believe for a moment that any of you have been through what I've been , in a lifetime and in contact event that left me with still fuller amount of information concerning myself and the origins of human race .
    So you are the authority on ET info? Seems like that is what you are saying...

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Once global first contact happens... And we have access to information about the universe(specifics/details about each planet's history/race etc)... We can put together a very advanced AI that can simulate this 'God's' intentions/plan if there was one. 'The Design' so to speak... When this happens you can find countless design flaws in pretty much every planet out there. Design flaws that assumably would not be there given an intelligent conscious creator....

Don't you mean "If" instead of "once"?
    No. I mean once it happens. It's just a matter of time... Unless the world and humanity ends, global first contact is going to happen.

Quote You're sounding here a lot like Richard Dawkins, assuming that if science can find a way to explain God, God will no longer exist.
    My point was when science figures out the universe in a very large amount, God becomes improbable to a large degree.

Quote The trouble I have with this idea is that there's an assumption that because, and we're speaking in terms of supposed realities here, not factual ones, the vast majority of supposed existing extra terrestrial races consider themselves atheist, then there must be something significantly advanced in being atheist.
    Not really. People can be advanced or infantile regardless of what they believe about our source.

Quote Could you concede it's at least possible you've been lied to? That's possible is it not?
    Yes. I'm one of the few contactees that admits it's possible I was lied to. And I have done so for a very long time of posting. Which is a big reason why I use IMHO(sry Shezbeth, its fully accurate and right of me to use the H IMO).

Quote You also mention a very advanced AI with specific information about planets and histories. Exactly how many planets, how many races, and how much information, given the expanse of the universe as we are just beginning to understand it, and the then possible if not likely vast infinite numbers of intelligent extra terrestrial races, will it take to produce an accurate base line for an advanced AI to be able to come up with an accurate solution?
    I'm sure their AI's have studied and have information about thousands of galaxies, if not more. And that number would be more than sufficient to determine 'the design' so to say. And that design is not consistent with one God designing it is basically my point. And time will tell I am right if I had to take a guess. I hope these posts survive until global first contact....

Quote You have a problem. The minute you consider a closed group of intelligent life within the universe as having all the answers, you put yourself in the position of an Europian who is just landing on the shores of a new world, who considers the knowledge of their accumulated centuries to be a more complete one than the one of the race they have just encountered. Except instead of Europe, there's now a galaxy, or a small portion of a galaxy, which is in fact one of trillions (and trillions!) of galaxies that exist.
    I'm sure lots of ET races have figured out every single detail that science has to offer. Being around a few hundred million years will do that.

Quote In short....your premise will always fail because it cannot consider the possibility of infinity, or the idea that a God may in fact exist exactly as we know that God to exist. That's also logically possible!
    I'm not sure what you mean by saying my premise cannot consider the possibility of infinity.... No clue what you mean. As for God existing... We can agree to disagree on that part

Quote Or to put an even finer point upon it, if this is what the 'advanced' extra terrestrials are telling you, then I believe you are either misreading the information, or you're being lied to.

At least it seems that way to me.
    I expected a response like this from people who believe in God.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    ETs have told me that science will eventually merge with spirituality in a natural progression of a race like ours and our primitive beliefs about God will fade away...
    I was wondering who designed and wrote the heading for the Avalon Forum. It was the ET’s who figured out Science and Spirituality would eventually meet!
    The first I heard of it was in like 1999 or so from the wingmakers website. They called it the "Grand Portal' or something like that. It also makes a lot of sense to me regardless of where I have heard it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (1st July 2014), Hervé (1st July 2014), spizella (1st July 2014)

31. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

In regards to believing in some dude up in the sky? Yea. Duh.

In regards to believing in a creative intelligence that permeates the universe and even began it? Not even close.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (3rd July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

The first I heard of it was in like 1999 or so from the wingmakers website. They called it the "Grand Portal' or something like that. It also makes a lot of sense to me regardless of where I have heard it.
    This is from a talk given in 1912, by Abdu'l-Bahá, the son of the founder of the Bahai Faith. Science and religion in harmony is a fundamental principle of this 19th century religion from Iran.

"If religion were contrary to logical reason then it would cease to be a religion and be merely a tradition. Religion and science are the two wings upon which man's intelligence can soar into the heights, with which the human soul can progress. It is not possible to fly with one wing alone! Should a man try to fly with the wing of religion alone he would quickly fall into the quagmire of superstition, whilst on the other hand, with the wing of science alone he would also make no progress, but fall into the despairing slough of materialism. All religions of the present day have fallen into superstitious practices, out of harmony alike with the true principles of the teaching they represent and with the scientific discoveries of the time."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd July 2014 at 14:10. Reason: fixed quote formatting

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Omni (1st July 2014), spizella (1st July 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd July 2014), Wind (2nd July 2014)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This is from a talk given in 1912, by Abdu'l-Bahá, the son of the founder of the Bahai Faith. Science and religion in harmony is a fundamental principle of this 19th century religion from Iran.

"If religion were contrary to logical reason then it would cease to be a religion and be merely a tradition. Religion and science are the two wings upon which man's intelligence can soar into the heights, with which the human soul can progress. It is not possible to fly with one wing alone! Should a man try to fly with the wing of religion alone he would quickly fall into the quagmire of superstition, whilst on the other hand, with the wing of science alone he would also make no progress, but fall into the despairing slough of materialism. All religions of the present day have fallen into superstitious practices, out of harmony alike with the true principles of the teaching they represent and with the scientific discoveries of the time."
    That is pretty awesome! Thanks Ulli! I'll have to check that religion out. Seems pretty awesome so far.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ulli (1st July 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast