ID:	26748Sedona

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Faces of Avalon - new YouTube channel for forum members

Will use your art as my desktop pics. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th August 2014 at 20:16.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2014), Billy (8th August 2014), Daughter of Time (8th August 2014), Frank V (10th August 2014), Gardener (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (8th August 2014), KiwiElf (8th August 2014), Selene (17th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Here's some more Name:  Wildflowers_sml.JPG
Views: 479
Size:  232.0 KBName:  beach.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  122.8 KBName:  Bird3_sml.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  233.1 KBThank you

5. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

<3

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (8th August 2014), Frank V (10th August 2014), Gardener (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (8th August 2014), KiwiElf (9th August 2014), Selene (17th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    This video was conceived during a conversation that Bill Ryan and myself were having. He invited me to share some of my healing experiences and I gladly accepted.

Allow me to give a short introduction to myself and the subject. I am not trained in any rigorous manner but have been exposed to and have used a variety of techniques over the course of my life, my Teacher is my life Lived, as I speak on the video, each of us are each others teacher.

While I have developed a confidence it would be difficult to teach what I have discovered. Allowing one's own unique resonance to emerge from all the interfering dissonant around you is the path I have chosen. Centering attention fully on the Center of your Being until that is ALL you are is the beginning of an expanded awareness that opens in consciousness. We have long been taught and thought of as the unseen and unreal is where all Reality is manifest.

I work with grounding the benevolent force (Light - Love force) through my conscious AWARENESS and in many instances through my body. It is like turning on an electrical switch and the force flows through me.. I hold the intent of peace, of love, of right action and my mind is only the "seer" not the doer. My mind is registering what is occurring.. when walls or blocks of negative energy are removed by the perception of the seer it is because one sees them for exactly what they are, there is a flooding of the field with Light, with benevolent Beings of all forms. The response is joyous when complete, that is the confirmation.

It has become abundantly apparent to myself and others that the "Work" is up to us, the ones who chose to manifest in this physical reality to Bring in the Light.. The RE-Awakening.. when the dreamer comes out of the illusory web of his own dream and RE-Alizes that he is the creator within the Creation.

Each Being does this to the level it has chosen and to the degree that one can maintain Presence and contact with Source. We don't have to go back to Source, we are Source Beings.

~ Christine

Thank you, Christine!

Thank you, Bill!

Why didn't we have teachers like you when we were in school?

Imagine how things would be if we had had!

With gratitude,

Daughter of Time

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

animovado (9th August 2014), Bill Ryan (9th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (8th August 2014), Debra (18th August 2014), Frank V (10th August 2014), Gardener (9th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (8th August 2014), Journeyon (24th August 2014), karelia (9th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), Marin (11th August 2014), Redstar Kachina (24th August 2014), Roisin (8th August 2014), RunningDeer (8th August 2014), Selene (17th August 2014), shadowstalker (8th August 2014), transiten (17th September 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    <snipped>
    I can do more, but I need to not only heal myself more but also shield myself more (because often my energy is too open and I forget to shield)...and I have been attacked on the psychic level (sometimes when not being at all aware of it, and sometimes strongly feeling that it is an attack), the things that come to stop you...There are very few people I can talk to about this, even some "spiritual people" that I know, and I don't even like to talk about it on here. I will be open to chatting about it in PM if someone feels drawn to that

<snip>
    I have learned, just over the past few months, that strength does not come from shielding oneself but from integrating every aspect of self. Each incarnated being has many, many aspects. Some are integral by nature, but many are disassociated from self, due to abuse, intentional or not, to internal trauma, past life memories, etc. But until we recognise that and then integrate each one aspect as we find it, we will be open to attacks. Once we realise that and do that integration, the attacks stop, as if by magic...

And Billy and Limor point out something seriously important. In Billy's words:

Quote It is good to be patient and to love the darkness as much as we love the light. As eventually the darkness will embrace the light, like a reunion of a long lost family.
    We NEED to love the darkness. Because that is the only way for them to embrace the light.

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Dearest Friends,

I am pretty sure many of us are experiencing an odd relationship with time these days, a sense of losing time as if it didn't matter so much any more .. hours become days then weeks before one even notices. I am continuing to work on The Faces of Avalon much of the time, and yet when I look at the calendar I wonder what how so many days have slipped away.

Before I speak about the new video uploaded here, I would like to encourage any and all of you who would like to share to step forward, I am more than willing to support this process. I am starting to feel like "THE face" of Avalon.

What we are introducing in this video is a recording of a healing session that karelia, Marin and myself participated in on August 11th, 2014. We have been working in a spontaneous manner for a little over a year, actually the Skype group formed on August 14th, 2013.. so we are celebrating by sharing what we do with a wider audience.

This is also an invitation to others who want to participate. Please contact any of us..

I feel a bit of the story is needed to understand our motivation and intent .. The Avalon Healers was started with the women moderators from the Avalon business Skype chat. There was an almost instant recognition of each other and a synchronicity with us that quickly turned into deep and trusting relationships .. starting an Avalon Healers group became an obvious manifestation. Looking back, it seems around the time Bill started the How to Heal the World thread that we found ourselves wanting more intimate contact.

What has developed since then is what I believe is that each of us has come into our own. Our confidence has grown by the support we give each other and the amazing confirmations we receive from sharing our perceptions, this synchronicity should be obvious when viewing the video. We don't follow any criteria, any protocol, or any techniques. There is just an natural predilection for healing and pure intent without any personal involvement, all good healers know that the personal ego has no place when working deep energies.

Sometimes we work in pairs but mostly in threes or more. Days, maybe a week will go by and there is no real urging.. perhaps the best way to describe what we do is that we follow the call of Spirit, our intuitive promptings. Coming together in this circle has helped us with our own individual awakening which in turn we find together we are more effective at helping to lift the veils of obscuration and are able to ground (as in bring to Earth) the benevolent forces that surround us in abundance.

The beauty is that each of us has allowed for the other to simply BE Present and follow their own natural flow.. someone may only wish to hold the safety of the space, others penetrate it, others add intent… this is again really us BEcoming.

I know many don't feel that they have the ability or the skill and all I can answer is that we all do. It is inherent in all of us, if you have found your heart and know what path you have chosen through the mind that is all you need. Pureness of intent for Peace is beautiful in and of itself.

So here we are, the Avalon Healers Live:

Last edited by Christine; 17th August 2014 at 00:31.

11. Link to Post #88
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I have thought/felt, how wonderful it is that Christine, Bill and co are doing this, and have been encouraging others to share their voice, hearts, loves, messages...I have really wanted to see others do this.
    Last edited by Natalia; 23rd August 2014 at 22:02.

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I'd like to offer something though I'm not sure I want to appear on camera, how do I upload a recording to it?

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Camilo (23rd August 2014), Christine (23rd August 2014), Frank V (23rd August 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), Natalia (23rd August 2014), OnyxKnight (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (24th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #90
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Quote Posted by Iarmhéid (here)
    I'd like to offer something though I'm not sure I want to appear on camera, how do I upload a recording to it?
    http://www.dropsend.com/

15. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello Iarmhéid,

It is great that you want to participate! It is a big challenge for many people to appear on video, if I wasn't so fortunate to have Bill Ryan, who makes the most nervous calm, I may not have found the courage to speak that I have.

The YouTube channel is managed by myself with Bill's support .. please go ahead and share. You can upload files to dropsend as Amethyst posted above.

You can address the file to me at christine@projectavalon.net.

Thank you,
    Christine

Quote Posted by Iarmhéid (here)

16. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

pray peace.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (24th August 2014), Daughter of Time (24th August 2014), Frank V (24th August 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (24th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here’s another in the series of the “Avalon Planetary Healers” with Christine and Bill. Music composed by Omniverse. SamWise if you’re reading this, guess who’s name pops up around 18 minute mark? You'll know you are close when you hear Simon's name referenced. You're shortly after that.

AVALON HEALERS ~ Bill Ryan asks some questions on 'Addressing the Dark Side'

Published on Aug 23, 2014

After the release of the first public Round Table session — "Avalon Planetary Healers" — we were asked a number of excellent questions. To answer them, we made this video.

Each of us — male and female — is unique, and is blessed or gifted with different experiences and manners of perceiving ourselves, our purpose on the planet, and our connection to the Cosmos.

What's made our healing sessions both so remarkable and so successful has been just such diversity.. along with establishing a deep trust and a marked degree of genuine, telepathic communication.

Here Christine addresses many of the questions asked, and, in particular, clarifies how she processes energies through her body. 

For anyone interested in learning more or joining us, please contact christine@projectavalon.net.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2014 at 17:40.

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (12th September 2014), avid (24th August 2014), Bill Ryan (24th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Blacklight43 (25th August 2014), Christine (24th August 2014), Daughter of Time (24th August 2014), Fairy Friend (28th August 2014), Frank V (24th August 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), karelia (24th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (26th August 2014), Natalia (21st September 2014), Omni (31st October 2014), Robin (24th August 2014), Sidney (25th August 2014), spiritwind (25th August 2014), StandingWave (25th August 2014), tessie999 (29th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seeings how I mentioned Omniverse above, I’ll add one more new video from “The Faces of Avalon”. Some of you may have heard it because it's also posted on a couple of places on the forum. Thanks for your perspective Omniverse.

Avalon member Omniverse presents Soul Mates from an Extraterrestrial Perspective

Published on Aug 23, 2014

One of the most dynamic a aspects of the Project Avalon forum has been providing a safe space for expression of a great range of diversity, not only in subject matter but in the multiverse we all are.

We are still pushing to envelope so to speak as more and more we find a language beyond the fields of duality. 

We are Beings of resonance so music is integral to our language. Project Avalon Forum member Omniverse is a prolific poster with a very intriguing message that expresses beautifully in words and music.

If you would like to know more please visit him here on the forum or on his other platforms:

www.omnisense.bandcamp.com
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/
    https://youtube.com/omnisenseDOTorg

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (24th August 2014), Daughter of Time (24th August 2014), Frank V (24th August 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), karelia (24th August 2014), Limor Wolf (26th August 2014), Omni (1st September 2014)

22. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Here’s another in the series of the “Avalon Planetary Healers” with Christine and Bill. Music composed by Omniverse. SamWise if you’re reading this, guess who’s name pops up?

AVALON HEALERS ~ Bill Ryan asks some questions on 'Addressing the Dark Side'

Published on Aug 23,

After the release of the first public Round Table session — "Avalon Planetary Healers" — we were asked a number of excellent questions. To answer them, we made this video.

Each of us — male and female — is unique, and is blessed or gifted with different experiences and manners of perceiving ourselves, our purpose on the planet, and our connection to the Cosmos.

What's made our healing sessions both so remarkable and so successful has been just such diversity.. along with establishing a deep trust and a marked degree of genuine, telepathic communication.

Here Christine addresses many of the questions asked, and, in particular, clarifies how she processes energies through her body. 

For anyone interested in learning more or joining us, please contact christine@projectavalon.net.
    Really enjoyed this video!

The concept - simple!

The message - profound!

Thank you, Christine!

Thank you, Bill!

Omniverse - great music!

What a magnificent thread!

Looking forward to more.

With love,

Daughter of Time

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

animovado (12th September 2014), Bill Ryan (25th August 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (25th August 2014), Fairy Friend (28th August 2014), Frank V (24th August 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), karelia (24th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (26th August 2014), Omni (1st September 2014), RunningDeer (24th August 2014), sandy (25th August 2014), shadowstalker (24th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

This video was conceived during a conversation that Bill Ryan and myself were having. He invited me to share some of my healing experiences and I gladly accepted........
    Thanks Christine and Bill for this powerful and inspirational video.

There is no doubt in my mind that many of us at PA are doing what Christine are referring to, in our own way and space, and synergistically speaking, we're doing it at a planetary level, as we're one.

BTW Christine, you're not shy at all, and look at what you're bringing out now that you're out of your shell. You're making a big difference, and hopefully many more of us will follow you steps "coming out of the closet" and sharing our divine essences, awarenesses and insights.

This is what I always though PA was all about.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

animovado (12th September 2014), Bill Ryan (25th August 2014), Blacklight43 (25th August 2014), Christine (25th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (25th August 2014), karelia (25th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (26th August 2014), RunningDeer (25th August 2014), StandingWave (25th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,611 times in 32,796 posts

Good day everyone.. I want to add my thanks to Bill for all the hours he put into creating this video. What started for him as a simple idea turned into a work of dedication and love.

More crystals are going to be added to the grid as I work my way to Texas. I hope I can shoot some good video. Don't worry Bill we won't ask you to edit it.

Love,
    Christine

-------

Hello, Everyone: here, at last, is the Magnum Opus.

Enjoy!

Please note: this isn't perfect, by any means. I had to make a number of editorial calls and/or assumptions about a bunch of factors, like the sequence of images for each participant, whether to include additional material (which I did in a number of cases, but I think they really do look very good), the way I used Damian's music (looped and extended), the way the transitions work, and so on.

Overall, it took about twenty times as much work as I'd originally assumed. Maybe fifty! But it was a lot of fun, and I also learned quite a lot of new self-taught technical editing stuff in Final Cut Pro. If anyone cares to make a small donation to Avalon as exchange for this huge piece of enjoyment, it would be more than appreciated. I need a couple of terabytes more hard disk space now! (I really do. )

Last edited by Christine; 28th August 2014 at 14:55.

27. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (30th August 2014), Agape (28th August 2014), aikisaw (28th August 2014), Alecs (29th August 2014), animovado (1st September 2014), Atlas (28th August 2014), Aurelius (29th August 2014), Billy (28th August 2014), Christine (28th August 2014), Curt (28th August 2014), Daughter of Time (1st September 2014), Fairy Friend (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Hervé (28th August 2014), Jean-Marie (16th September 2014), Journeyon (1st September 2014), JRS (28th August 2014), kanishk (30th August 2014), karelia (28th August 2014), Krist (30th August 2014), lelmaleh (17th September 2014), MalteseKnight (31st August 2014), Maunagarjana (1st September 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Shezbeth (1st September 2014), spiritwind (17th September 2014), Wind (28th August 2014), Yoda (28th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would love to feature some of my videos on the channel. I can make them available for remix. Let me know truthseekah7@yahoo.com

29. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Avalon Healers Session 20 August 2014 ~ Solar Disk, the Moon and the Trinity

Our deep gratitude is extended to all of the Beings on the planet who we join each day in our healing sessions.

In this video you will hear us in session when we were surprisingly guided to view the sun and what we call the second sun. Our desire to share this is to help others appreciate how the ability to perceive the energetic interactions we are immersed in and part of is a natural function of the human Being.

We also address the subject of a reptilian-draco being that we haven't mentioned before. Both Christine and Hazel have been having almost identical perceptions which were shared for the first time during our session.

We rejoice in the gifts of each other and all.

Last edited by Christine; 1st September 2014 at 13:02.

30. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Avalon Healers Session 20 August 2014 ~ Solar Disk, the Moon and the Trinity

Our deep gratitude is extended to all of the Beings on the planet who we join each day in our healing sessions.

In this video you will hear us in session when we were surprisingly guided to view the sun and what we call the second sun. Our desire to share this is to help others appreciate how the ability to perceive the energetic interactions we are immersed in and part of is a natural function of the human Being.

We also address the subject of a reptilian-draco being that we haven't mentioned before. Both Christine and Hazel have been having almost identical perceptions which were shared for the first time during our session.

We rejoice in the gifts of each other and all.

Thank you for the video!

I certainly relate to sensing and perceiving a dragon around me. This dragon is a protector. I've been sensing this since shortly after a very difficult ET contact back in May 2012.

This dragon does not feel white nor grey to me, but more of a golden color. Back then the presence felt so strong that even though I never saw it with my physical eyes, I could sense it perching on my balcony.

I asked Simon about this and he said there are members of the draco race who favor humans, even though they don't favor all humans.

Around the same time I received a PM from a very respected member of PA who has a great deal of knowledge about dragons and this person said these dragons possess a great deal of integrity and sense of justice.

I really appreciate these videos and look forward to more.

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 1st September 2014 at 20:37. Reason: typo

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

animovado (12th September 2014), Bill Ryan (1st September 2014), Christine (2nd September 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Hervé (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (1st September 2014), Journeyon (17th September 2014), karelia (1st September 2014), lelmaleh (17th September 2014), Marin (6th September 2014), RunningDeer (1st September 2014), shadowstalker (1st September 2014), spiritwind (17th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast