Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The Faces of Avalon - new YouTube channel for forum members

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Default Re: The Faces of Avalon - new YouTube channel for forum members

Good evening ..

Ha! Such formality. I have gratefully spent a lot of time laughing in between and all around the energetic fluxes and flows. Always a reminder that we are part of a great Cosmic dance. I have been traveling, deeply involved in the Avalon 24/7 healing group, reaching out and touching as many as I can with the love, compassion and gratitude that is flowing through me in larger and ever more challenging torrents.. Wow, that was a mouth full!

Before leaving Ecuador I had communicated with Fred Burks, a new honorary forum member, his work resonated deeply with me and so we scheduled a Skype interview which turned into more of a conversation. Fred is most gracious and allowed me to speak.

We covered some very interesting subjects, if you don't have time to listen to all of the video please do go to the end at the 1:00.10 mark where we take off a few of our personal veils with the dark side. Very few of us are yet discussing this aspect and I fully believe it to be an important one. To be able to hold personal integrity in the PRESENT without falling into perpetrator or victim is a very personal as well as collective challenge.

"Laughter will bring you back to center. It is the language of angels. It is how we speak to you through your own hearts. Re-member us when you see the darkness. Smile, and laugh. Jump into it because it is an opportunity for light."

The above quote sums up the shared experience of communing with another through the heart's resonance field. To say more is not necessary for it was an honor and a delight to share with Fred. Love flows, don't contain it!

— WantToKnow.info —

A bit about Fred Burks..

Before resigning from the US State Department in 2004 due to excessive secrecy demands, Fred served many years as a language interpreter for presidents and other dignitaries. He interpreted for G.W. Bush, Clinton, Gore, Cheney, and many other top officials of the US and other countries.

Continually opening to divine guidance, Fred has dedicated himself both to getting the word out about the cover-ups, and to inspiring others to help transform ourselves and our world through love and empowerment. He is currently executive director of the PEERS network of websites and manager of WantToKnow.info.

Fred's deepest commitment in life is:

I give all that I am
    into the service of All That Is.
    Last edited by Christine; 16th September 2014 at 03:53.

2. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks so much for posting this rich video conversation, Christine. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and very much appreciate all of the amazing, powerful work you, Bill, and others gathered here are doing to help transform our planet. You rock!!! We rock!!! We are the ones we've been waiting for. With much love, joy, and gratitude, Fred

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PEERS For This Post:

animovado (17th September 2014), araucaria (22nd September 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Blacklight43 (16th September 2014), Christine (16th September 2014), Daughter of Time (17th September 2014), Fairy Friend (16th September 2014), Jean-Marie (16th September 2014), Journeyon (18th September 2014), karelia (16th September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (16th September 2014), shadowstalker (16th September 2014), Wind (17th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by PEERS (here)
    Thanks so much for posting this rich video conversation, Christine. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and very much appreciate all of the amazing, powerful work you, Bill, and others gathered here are doing to help transform our planet. You rock!!! We rock!!! We are the ones we've been waiting for. With much love, joy, and gratitude, Fred
    Ditto here, PEERS. I enjoyed listening and look forward to another chat from you both.

I recently learned of your WantToKnow.info site through Christine. Kudos for your user friendly site. Something for everybody. Concise summaries for those with time constrains and further details for those that need more.

RunningDeer <3

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (22nd September 2014), Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (16th September 2014), Daughter of Time (17th September 2014), Fairy Friend (16th September 2014), Journeyon (18th September 2014), karelia (16th September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), Wind (17th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Wow Fred, your enthusiasm is really contagious!! Thank you for pouring your light into the dark. (This is one of Fred's daily reminders of the beauty of remaining positive in these times.)

Quote Posted by PEERS (here)

7. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all so much. Deep love and prayers to all.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (17th September 2014), Journeyon (18th September 2014), karelia (17th September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (17th September 2014), Wind (17th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Christine and Fred, thank you for this great conversation! I especially appreciated the exchange about embracing the dark side. It feels so integral to healing the rift in this world. I look forward to more shared conversations!

Christine you mentioned 1994 as the year beginning your waking up. That was when everything started opening up for me as well! I wonder what really happened around that time? I've heard that year mentioned a few times with people who've gone through major awakening.

Peace,
    Journeyon

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (17th September 2014), karelia (17th September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (17th September 2014), transiten (17th September 2014), Wind (17th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanks a lot for this interview with Fred Chrisine! It really resonates with a theme in my life.

I have been pondering how little sexuality is discussed in alternative fora like Avalon. I live in Sweden where sex is more openly and seriously discussed, also in connection with religious and alternative sects, even if it's also too much in the superficial oversexualized media and music industry.

On the other hand the alternative spiritual community is not as big here as in the US so i have not seen sex brought up in this context here.

Here's a book that helped me a lot:

"Spiritual vampires" The use and misuse of spiritual power by Marthy Raphael.

"All i can say is that I'm not the same person after reading this boook! I now have a whole new reference point for my own healing from incest and spiritual abuse and for how I participate in the healing of others."

-Connie Cruz R.N., critical cure nurse.
    Last edited by transiten; 17th September 2014 at 10:12.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Billy (17th September 2014), Christine (17th September 2014), Journeyon (18th September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Marin (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (17th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

Hi all, Shadowstalker's ET rock face thread was synchronistic so decided to add a new contribution to the 'faces.'...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

animovado (22nd September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), Fairy Friend (22nd September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), RunningDeer (22nd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (22nd September 2014)

15. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi all, Shadowstalker's ET rock face thread was synchronistic so decided to add a new contribution to the 'faces.'...

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    That's totally freakin kewl
    To use Shadowstalker's word and smilies....kewl

Way kewl.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd September 2014 at 02:23.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (26th September 2014), Fairy Friend (22nd September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), mojo (22nd September 2014)

17. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

some questions came in response to the rock. It was found out of a riverbed exactly like it looked and there was no alterations of any kind and it has the natural patina visible in the image...a few thought altered and faked and a waste of their 20 seconds...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd September 2014), Christine (26th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st October 2014), Fairy Friend (22nd September 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), RunningDeer (22nd September 2014)

19. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beautiful words, beautiful sounds, Maya Rose. Welcome to Avalon.

"New Project Avalon forum member Maya Rose shares with us her vision and her angelic voice."

"Nightingales Call" by Maya Rose

Published on Oct 20, 2014
    Originally Published on Mar 4, 2012

New Project Avalon forum member Maya Rose shares with us her vision and her angelic voice.

"She has worked and recorded with different musicians from all around the world. Deeply dedicated to sacred sound, through her celestial voice she activates the memory of paradise in our hearts and on the earth. Her voice helps activate our DNA, our multidimensional-selves and guides us into a journey from pristine oceans into the endless dimensions of the multiverse. During her presentations listeners perceive the presence of angels, spirits of nature, ascended masters, and sometimes ...the smell of roses. Her angelic voice will facilitate healing on many levels, emotional , spiritual, and sometimes physical healing will happen spontaneously as she sings. She connects our hearts with the heart of the Earth, the heart of the Heaven, with all that is the endless ocean of Love."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (22nd October 2014), Blacklight43 (21st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st October 2014), Krist (21st November 2014), Spiral of Light (21st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In case anyone has missed the latest video from https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFacesofAvalon/videos called

Check out Bill's thread called, “A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower”.
    Last edited by Christine; 3rd November 2014 at 19:33.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (9th November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Krist (21st November 2014)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

What a great idea to start a youtube channel! And thanks to all of you who have so actively participated in it so far.
    I'm always a bit reluctant and hesitant when it comes to videos on youtube (and rightfully so, I think), because I find it difficult to decide for myself whether the information is trustworthy or not. Therefore there's only a handful of people/channels on youtube that I feel I can trust with the information they're bringing forth. And this channel will now be added to that small list

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with making videos myself, but I'll definitely see if I can be of any help in the future. In whatever way, shape or form that may be.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Rhah; 27th March 2015 at 12:35.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

RunningDeer (27th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #114
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth. For evil to flourish, all that is needed is for good people to do nothing."
    The Anglo-Americans believe that the source of moral authority lies in universal reason, just as the source of political power lies in the universality of citizens, and they hold that consensus is the only guide to what is permitted or prohibited, true or false. Most of them believe that the man who properly understands his own self-interest has all the guidance he needs to act justly and honestly. They believe that every person is born with the faculty to govern himself and that no one has the right to force happiness on his fellow man. All share a strong belief in human perfectibility. They judge that the spread of enlightenment necessarily brings useful results and that ignorance leads to disaster. All consider society a body in progress and mankind a changing tableau in which nothing is or should be fixed forever, and they admit that what seems good to them today may be replaced tomorrow by something better but as yet hidden from view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6