+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Retired Airforce Generals Say UFO's Will Stop a Nuclear Holocaust

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Retired Airforce Generals Say UFO's Will Stop a Nuclear Holocaust

Yes, it's RT. Yes, it's not much. Yes, it seems to be old. I hadn't seen it though, and find it pretty interesting. Couldn't find it on an Avalon search either. I received this from ForbiddenKnowledgeTV today.

Matt

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...holocaust.html

ForbiddenKnowldegeTV
    Alexandra Bruce
    June 30, 2014

Generals from several US nuclear missile facilities convened to share their information with each other, which they had heretofore been prohibited from discussing publicly of a decades-long and ongoing intervention by UFOs of their activities, with the disarming of their weapons and the interference in their tests, etc.

Moreover, we find that officers from other nations with nuclear arsenals have long been reporting the same thing.

What gives?

Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Benimal (4th July 2014), Billy (2nd July 2014), Calz (1st July 2014), ceetee9 (2nd July 2014), Cidersomerset (1st July 2014), cursichella1 (1st July 2014), David Ansible (2nd July 2014), Ellisa (2nd July 2014), ghostrider (1st July 2014), Hazel (2nd July 2014), Hervé (1st July 2014), Jake (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), Lefty Dave (2nd July 2014), linksplatinum (1st July 2014), Mercedes (1st July 2014), Nasu (1st July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014), RunningDeer (2nd July 2014), spiritguide (1st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd July 2014), ulli (1st July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Retired Airforce Generals Say UFO's Will Stop a Nuclear Holocaust

It's one of the only things I know of that ETs can do to stop the US government from doing something. It's one of the exceptions of non-intervention. I'm am very glad they have done this.

btw do you have any links to texts that are of the ilk of other countries military men saying the same thing? I have never heard of another country's military men saying they have stopped nukes etc. Good stuff!!!

I do wonder why they didn't stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Poor Japan. So much Nuclear radiation there...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), Cidersomerset (1st July 2014), cursichella1 (1st July 2014), linksplatinum (1st July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Would have to search for links but am sure the Russians had equal "proof" ... and going by memory (buyer beware) I think the ET's actually triggered a *LAUNCH* from the Russians (at least for a bit).

Not sure about the reliability there ... but how many would be in a position to confirm???

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st July 2014), linksplatinum (1st July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

There have been countless military witnesses that have come forward in the disclosure meetings with CSETI, when they had confronted Congress with that evidence. They were stating that nuclear warheads were being disarmed by ET's many times over the past decades, since these weapons have been around at various military installations. Thus, this proves that this has been the case, and the benevolent ET's aren't allowing man to blow the Earth to smithereens. There are thousands of ET's that have vested interests in maintaining the safety of humanity, Gaia, and all who are on this mission to free this planet from the tyranny. For we are them, and they are us as well, everything in this Universal construct is tied together, all is of Source

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), Cara (2nd July 2014), cursichella1 (1st July 2014), gardener2 (1st July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2014), Tyy1907 (1st July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    It's one of the exceptions of non-intervention.
    How so?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    It's one of the exceptions of non-intervention.
    How so?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), Lifebringer (1st July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

I do wonder why they didn't stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki....
    Most pertinent question since nuclear tests should have "alerted" them by then...

It might have to do with this:

... combined with this:

... and/or this: Ghosts or ETs?

... and/or this: Re: You Know What's Bizarre !?!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), RunningDeer (2nd July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Who says " A UFO" that "Took Out" an ICBM in flight would be of ET/ED Origin and not of an rumored Earthly program who happened to be on patrol during the incident?

Food for thought...

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have the feeling the reason ETs are intervening is for their own benefit not ours. I believe that the energy from nuclear bombs are felt way beyond earth, into the solar system and perhaps beyond that.
    Does anyone know what race of ETs are doing these interventions?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Billy (2nd July 2014), Calz (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

The nuclear weapons mess with other dimensions as well as our solar system. We are like brats playing with matches.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Matt P (1st July 2014), Sidney (1st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2014), Tyy1907 (1st July 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Who says " A UFO" that "Took Out" an ICBM in flight would be of ET/ED Origin and not of an rumored Earthly program who happened to be on patrol during the incident?

Food for thought...

Suggesting the (alleged) Nazi breakaway society???

Food for thought ... okay ...

Feed me

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

GoodETxSG (1st July 2014), Hervé (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Exactly what I was thinking....that they would intervene to prevent us blowing up THEIR universe.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2014), Calz (1st July 2014), GoodETxSG (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), Sidney (1st July 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Don't forget there are (allegedly) *those* who have been here a very long time underground who *may* have a voice in what is going on as well???

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

GoodETxSG (1st July 2014), Hervé (1st July 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2014), Lefty Dave (2nd July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014), RunningDeer (2nd July 2014), Sidney (1st July 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

We should all know this is extremely old news going back many years. Just part of the gradual disclosure

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2014), GoodETxSG (1st July 2014), Matt P (1st July 2014), Sidney (1st July 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Red face Re: Retired Airforce Generals Say UFO's Will Stop a Nuclear Holocaust

Bone Apatite...

Page TWO of the first Thread below will wet your apatite especially... There are multiple Secret Space Programs and Break Away Civilizations (Of Various Philosophies) of one is the NAZI Group... There are several good threads by people here on Avalon but the following are two created myself from direct contacts w/knowledge of various levels of these programs...

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System

Thread: Advanced Breakaway Civilizations, ETs/EDs, SOL System Wars & awakening from our slavery
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-our-slavery

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

Food for thought...

Suggesting the (alleged) Nazi breakaway society???

Food for thought ... okay ...

Feed me

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

You can go on Youtube and search the Citizen's Hearings video where all nations had representatives testifying to former Senate and Congressional members of both parties. I watched them all, and it's a good way of confirming that "this" country is the one holding all the "mystery."

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Omni (1st July 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Cool.... Here's a lil thread I had started about this topic awhile back, have a peeksy peeps.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ear-Facilities
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd July 2014), Omni (1st July 2014), RunningDeer (2nd July 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I have the feeling the reason ETs are intervening is for their own benefit not ours. I believe that the energy from nuclear bombs are felt way beyond earth, into the solar system and perhaps beyond that.
    Does anyone know what race of ETs are doing these interventions?
    Groups that are alleged to be actively preventing a large scale nuclear detonation/world war 3:
    Silver Legion: consists of many different races, kind of like a freedom fighter delta force
    Arcturians
    Tau Cetians
    Procyonians
    Andromedans
    Pleiadians

This is what I've been able to gather from a few years of dissecting a lot of info. Keep in mind that there are sometimes good and bad factions within the same race, just as some humans can be eh holes.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 2nd July 2014 at 00:49.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Sidney (2nd July 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Joseph Farrell seems to be thinking that we have the insane number of nukes as a 'ET deterrent', to prevent a total invasion by aggressive ET types.

A suicide pact, of a sort.

Where if ET types attack, the aggressive ones...if they attack and try to directly involve themselves, the PTB takes out all of humanity and all of the habitable earth. To suicide bomb the planet, to wipe us all out and make the earth uninhabitable.

Ie, stay away from humanity or we'll kill this planet and everyone on it..

This makes it seem as if the PTB types are doing us a 'solid', but one potential is that they are trying real real hard to make sure that no matter what happens, that they remain in charge.

At the same time Joseph seems to be finding (from the indications) that if humans show strong signs of moving into alternative over unity energies, and open manipulation of energetic/dimensional technologies, in the normal human sphere of daily existence, that the ET types, or one group of them WILL shake this planet and re-arrange the surface, and put the few survivors back into the stone ages.

So death by PTB, or death by ET.

What's the difference?

All I know is that these scenarios have one thing in common and that is the bulk of humanity is held ignorant and as a declining slave race.

So, there is no difference. Enforced death and downturn, via the PTB, or the same, from ET.

That is how you know something is wrong ---in that no matter how the story is interpreted, you are led to the same conclusion.

Such a thing is usually the sign of the Hidden Hand.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cara (2nd July 2014), Hervé (2nd July 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), korgh (2nd July 2014), mountain_jim (3rd July 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's one of the only things I know of that ETs can do to stop the US government from doing something. It's one of the exceptions of non-intervention. I'm am very glad they have done this.

btw do you have any links to texts that are of the ilk of other countries military men saying the same thing? I have never heard of another country's military men saying they have stopped nukes etc. Good stuff!!!

I do wonder why they didn't stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Poor Japan. So much Nuclear radiation there...

My hope also of ET/ED interference if CERN's LHC should ever be on the verge of producing planet killing micro black holes or strangelets. And not just for altruistic reasons, but because they have bases here (ETs) or because their world is inextricably wedded to this world that their world would be destroyed as well (EDs). Left a message with http://cerntruth.wordpress.com/Cerntruth on this but no reply so far.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 2nd July 2014 at 02:11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast