+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebola Outbreak Spreading.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation Ebola Outbreak Spreading.

I have been waiting on something like this happening, a pathogen released or allowed to spread that is going to effect everyone, there is definitely a global shift in peoples awareness and consciousness that it moving faster than the ruling classes expected, if this is allowed to spread to Europe or the States then the government will have the upper hand in controlling the masses never mind the countless deaths with a mortality rate of 90% which would add to the ongoing cull of the human species, Definitely one to keep and eye on...FEMA Camps at the ready?

http://rt.com/news/169780-who-ebola-...-deaths-surge/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Ammit (2nd July 2014), linksplatinum (2nd July 2014), Mercedes (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014), selinam (2nd July 2014), yelik (2nd July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Ebola Outbreak Spreading.

Absolutley, so predicatable.

Also, David Cameron, UK Prime Minister, is warning everyone that because we are becoming resistance to most anti-biotics UK faces going back to the dark ages. Well, guess what, the pharmas have made no efforts to develop or release new anti-biotics to the PUBLIC for many years. Cameran has recently exposed himself to who's side he's on, the cabal.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ammit (2nd July 2014), Lifebringer (2nd July 2014), linksplatinum (2nd July 2014), Mike Gorman (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

There is nothing to fear from this and no worry at all about whether or not pharmaceutical companies are developing new antibiotics. You have everything you need to be immune from this and all other viruses. Nature provides FAR better antibiotics than anything man made. Those can be found on threads here in fact. A strong immune system and alkaline interior environment is all one needs to be protected from any scary "bug." The majority of the masses don't understand these truths so instead of helping them spread fear we need to help by spreading these truths. Yes, some die from these "bugs" not knowing but it was their (probably unconscious) choice to leave this incarnation and only their bodies will have died. Such manufactured pandemics only effect those buried within the fake reality control matrix.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Ammit (2nd July 2014), Cara (3rd July 2014), linksplatinum (2nd July 2014), MarjieSmiles (3rd July 2014), Mercedes (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014), Pam (4th July 2014), seko (2nd July 2014), selinam (2nd July 2014), Tyy1907 (2nd July 2014), Zionbrion (3rd July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Colloidal silver is a big natural antibody fighter that you can make yourself, and believe it or not, a teaspoon/5ml of boron, aka borax daily is a good antibacterial/antifungal, also baking soda helps the body stay alkaline which naturally helps with immunity... just about any disease cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Check out other natural cures as well, there are many...
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 2nd July 2014 at 18:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Ammit (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And this is why I dont eat monkey meat.......easy for me to say as i get fat off American overabundance.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Ammit (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

As far as an alkaline body goes, I use bicarb and pink himalayan salt in most of my drinking water, I just hope I am helping myself be in a better state....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Nasu (5th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    There is nothing to fear from this and no worry at all about whether or not pharmaceutical companies are developing new antibiotics. You have everything you need to be immune from this and all other viruses. Nature provides FAR better antibiotics than anything man made. Those can be found on threads here in fact. A strong immune system and alkaline interior environment is all one needs to be protected from any scary "bug." The majority of the masses don't understand these truths so instead of helping them spread fear we need to help by spreading these truths. Yes, some die from these "bugs" not knowing but it was their (probably unconscious) choice to leave this incarnation and only their bodies will have died. Such manufactured pandemics only effect those buried within the fake reality control matrix.

Matt
    Antoine Bechamp schooled the lying thief Louis Pasteur with the simple sentence, "the terrain is everything". Pasteur repeated this rebuke on his deathbed, admitting that he had been wrong. This didn't stop Rockefeller from developing the pharmaceutical paradigm, based on the germ theory. Pathogens cannot influence us if our immune system is strong. And as stated above, Mother Nature provides many 'antibiotics' should we do get sick.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

jbins (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Absolutley, so predicatable.

Also, David Cameron, UK Prime Minister, is warning everyone that because we are becoming resistance to most anti-biotics UK faces going back to the dark ages. Well, guess what, the pharmas have made no efforts to develop or release new anti-biotics to the PUBLIC for many years. Cameran has recently exposed himself to who's side he's on, the cabal.
    That is kind of creepy when you think about it, it's like they know it's coming and nothing will protect us from it.

Here is the link to the article if anyone wants to read;
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-28104590

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    Colloidal silver is a big natural antibody fighter that you can make yourself, and believe it or not, a teaspoon/5ml of boron, aka borax daily is a good antibacterial/antifungal, also baking soda helps the body stay alkaline which naturally helps with immunity... just about any disease cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Check out other natural cures as well, there are many...
    Just asking, how many of these ingredients are easy to find especially in the uk? And affordable for people with low incomes, not a lot i wouldn't think, holland and Barrett is a good place to get anything easily, i buy from there often.

But with a lot of uk families struggling to put food on the table i don't think they can even afford that, it's a tough world out there.
    Last edited by huyi82; 4th July 2014 at 13:41.
    the soul mind trap http://tinyurl.com/ph7ajgb
    we live in a 3D matrix 3rd dimensional prison, awake! and never forget! so you shall no longer be imprisoned! escape the reincarnation lunar soul trap!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

Nasu (5th July 2014), yelik (4th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread