+ Reply to Thread

Thread: United States southern border update.... Oathkeepers update.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Exclamation United States southern border update.... Oathkeepers update.

Although mainsteam media is dodging the issue, intel is leaking this might be a set up worth watching and reacting to. It is a lengthly article but worth the read.

Article lead in...

July 1st, 2014

Oath Keepers Update On Border Situation July 01 2014

Seventeen Oath Keepers in leadership positions at State and National levels met Sunday evening, June 29, 2014, on a conference call to conduct our second conference on the issue of the Texas border situation. It soon became apparent to me that this conference was more like a veritable “think tank” than a conference. I was pleased to see the volume of info being shared by our leaders from California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

Brief examples: From Oregon, Tom McKirgen furnished info on destination points for the illegal alien youths who are being, with little fanfare in the press, dispersed across America. Gerald Rhoades and Kait Hylton of Arizona furnished insights into southern Arizona’s border Counties. Others revealed the movement of plane-loads of youths to San Diego and several other States. We were given names of installations and military bases to which the illegal immigrants are being flown or driven.

Of special import was the tonnage of info provided by Lyle Rapacki of Sentinel Intelligence Services, LLC, in Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoyed meeting Lyle when he supported the Oath Keepers march/muster at Quartzsite, Arizona, back in 2011. He provided security for the two State legislators who marched with us there. A strong Oath Keeper, Lyle has great sources in unusual places and sends advisory updates to keep Oath Keepers national apprised of nefarious goings-on by Govlish-tainted public servants who’ve forgotten for whom they work.

What we are learning is that this massive importation of children and youths is not a “Freak of Accident”, did not just “happen spontaneously”, but is a well-planned move by the Federal government (and the UN too? – possibly!) in conjunction with State governments and the US military. Implications are being ratcheted up as we dig deeper into this situation. This is growing bigger and bigger as we learn more day by day. It is also growing in import, because it is becoming apparent that the government has planned this – and if that can be proven we’ll have quite a mess throughout the Federal government, starting with the White House.

The U.S. government was advertising for employee hirees to handle the influx of children as far back in time as January of 2014. Read about it:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/06/...94-in-january/

What does that mean? Among other things, it means that, if true, the U.S. government planned this well in advance. As we seek absolute verification on various facets of the situation, we advise our members to consider the implications thus carried by the knowledge. If – and I do say, at this point in time, “IF” – this is verified, which we think it will be, we will be faced with something very diabolical on the part of the Fedgov. We will keep our membership posted on developing proof as info is relayed to us.

Further notes: We are beginning to formulate ideas for what each of our members can do in their own communities or spheres. Oath Keepers has on the discussion table this basic plan:

We believe that right now is the time to call for publicity campaigns in the border States. We want our members to ratchet up the pressure on the respective Governors to take responsibility for their States. We do not expect a single Governor to do the right thing. But we think we must first send requests to their offices, asking firmly that Governors step up and honor their Oaths. We are considering a letter-writing campaign, a phone blitz, and an email barrage, either executed step by step or all at once, as we shall decide, as a beginning policy for the program. The hierarchy of our targets will be like this:

Governors

Sheriffs

County Commissions

Town/city Mayors and Councils

Veterans organizations such as VVA, American Legion, VFW etc.

We may ask our membership to arrange to send letters to County Sheriffs along the border, requesting them to step up and do the right thing in their respective Counties. We do not think the Sheriffs will take appropriate action unless a groundswell of public pressure is mounted by constituents – same as with the Governors.

As well as seeking relief from the Governor and the County Sheriffs, we will ask our members to also put pressure on local Mayors and County Commissions and City Councils. Additionally, we intend to target the VFW clubs, the American Legion Posts, the VVA chapters, and other civic and/or Veterans groups to step up and bring pressure to all the above.

Link to the rest of the article and information...

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001mWu-U...KfR4S3FVdB6A==

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 2nd July 2014 at 13:32.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cara (3rd July 2014), guayabal (6th July 2014), Lettherebelight (6th July 2014), Matt P (2nd July 2014), Nasu (2nd July 2014), raregem (2nd July 2014), spiritwind (2nd July 2014), SunSea (2nd July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Re: United States southern border update.... Oathkeepers update.

This from a few weeks ago. Perhaps this info needs a thread of its own?
    This info was leaked by a whistle blower.

Two plane loads of young illegal immigrants landed at Hanscom Airfield and Logan Airport as part of the Federal governments plan to flood our country with these illegal immigrants.

More.....
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin
    Last edited by aviators; 2nd July 2014 at 17:10.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Nasu (2nd July 2014), spiritguide (2nd July 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

spiritguide (2nd July 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been noticing for several months now a increase in all things Mexican. I know this has been going on for years, labeling on products in Spanish, kids cartoons in Spanish, food in grocery stores targeting Mexican people. Certainly did smell a rat when the news of the large numbers of youth coming over the boarder. Why target them in particular I wonder? I've thought for years the plan is to flood the country with cheap labor. The Mexican people have been beaten down for centuries. They can work very hard for little pay, and will do what they are told easily enough, no questions asked for their survival. The perfect slaves! Don't get me wrong, in NO WAY am I a racist. I love the Mexican people and they have a special place in my heart since I lived in Mexico for many years. This isn't their plan after all.

I used to follow closely what was going on, on the boarder. Its good to see this info here. Thanks!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Nasu (2nd July 2014), spiritguide (2nd July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

You mean the Texas that used to be part of Mexico?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Cara (3rd July 2014), spiritguide (3rd July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I keep thinking about all these children. The ad for a vendor posted by the US gov. stated they expected 65,000! They're being transported to military bases all over the country. What is going to happen to them? Mind control, ritual abuse, sexual slavery, experimentation...? A pact made with the Mexican government to rid themselves of unwanted, poor kids? Where some of their parents told a better life awaits their children if their handed over? Pray for these children. In this world the children are the first target and don't fair well. A friend said yesterday with anger "are we suppose to take care of them now?" Who is "we"? There are always many purposes for any act implemented by the control psychos. Overloading of the medical system is being seen with this now to start.

I hope sources will come forward that will let us know what is happening to these kids. My imagination leans toward the dark side because i'm fairly well informed.

Edit: I understand now these children are mainly from other countries besides Mexico, excuse please. I haven't tried to track down more details on what this is about. Did notice the spin of helping children to leave the hostile environment they are surrounded by.
    Last edited by SunSea; 4th July 2014 at 10:54.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Tesseract (4th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

These will be the leaders of Obamas youth army to go along with the brownshirts. They will be the perfect indoctronial clay molded to perfection

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Alex Jones will tell you "You cant make this stuff up" And they are not ..... Its being done to a T of how it was done in Germany

+ Reply to Thread