+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How I reversed Heart Disease naturally in a few weeks.

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default How I reversed Heart Disease naturally in a few weeks.

Reversing Heart Disease Naturally

Starting in early May, I developed a heart condition that gave me stabbing chest pains if I even walked too quickly. I had to take stairs very slowly. Doctors suspected valve issues or arrythmia. Instead of submitting to a gamut of tests, I took a combination of Magnesium, Taurine, Methylsulfurmethane, Chromium, Vitamin C, and Cayenne tea. After only 7 days on this protocol, my symptoms were reduced by a full 80-90 percent. I then added other nutrients.

I got hold of some nascent Iodine last week. That helped a ton.

I can’t recommend dosages, but if you take the time to look, there’s solid science and decades of research on all of those vital nutrients.

For the record, I took:

5 grams of pure MSM powder.
    800mcg to 1000 mcg of chromium.
    Cayenne tea.
    5-10 grams of ascorbic acid.
    5-20 drops of nascent Iodine.
    100 mg of Coq10.
    200 mcg of Selenium.
    1000 iu of Vitamin D.
    I ate a fair amount of oats too.

Of all these, Iodine and Se worked best.

See Dr Schulze, Linus Pauling, Dr Brownstein and Dr Mercola for more info.

I can take PMs, but it might be better to talk publicly, so everyone can benefit.

Any questions, just ask.
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd July 2014 at 10:13.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2014), Ecnal61 (4th July 2014), Elixir (3rd July 2014), fourty-two (3rd July 2014), Franny (6th July 2014), gardener2 (3rd September 2014), genevieve (3rd July 2014), Hazel (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), markoid (6th July 2014), meeradas (4th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), Pam (3rd July 2014), raregem (3rd July 2014), sdv (3rd July 2014), sheme (3rd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2014), unearth9 (4th July 2014), Unicorn (13th November 2016), Watching from Cyprus (8th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: How I reversed Heart Disease naturally in a few weeks.

Dear Daozen,

I am very glad that you are feeling better with your regimen.I am really happy to see that you are taking vitamin D. I am wondering if 1000 iu is sufficient. Look into Mercolas info on D3. I believe that 5000 iu would give you greater benefit. You also should be taking vitamin K2 with the D. Once again , Mercola can provide you with great info on this. Life Extension sells a wonderful D3 capsule that has 5000 iu with K2 and iodine. I highly recommend it.

I would like to suggest that adding exercise to what you are doing might help immensely. If you just started out with a gentle walk and built up as your tolerance allows. It is important to promote good circulation throughout your body and the simplest, easiest way is good old walking.

I think you are very wise to avoid cardiac medications, if at all possible.I am not saying no one should ever take them but they are prescribed far too leniently and in many cases can cause more harm than good. Taking them will set you up with a whole new set of problems. As you are finding out, there is almost always another solution to taking pharmaceutical drugs.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Elixir (3rd July 2014), fourty-two (3rd July 2014), Franny (6th July 2014), genevieve (3rd July 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), meeradas (4th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes I will up the dose, Pete.

Those tablets sound great.

I'm back to doing pushups, weights, and running up the stairs. It's like it never happened.

The stpid cow doctor wanted to prescribe me painkillers. Can you imagine how dangerous that is?

Your heart gives you twinges for a reason.

Peace and thanks for your good wishes.
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd July 2014 at 15:20.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd July 2014), genevieve (3rd July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Pam (3rd July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

Also Turmeric.......http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/hom...&id=af50e1f25a

Green Med info is the name of the site.

Well done on your recovery.
    lightwalker

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd July 2014), Inaiá (31st August 2014), Pam (3rd July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Most excellent! Great recipe for health. I too would up the dosage of D, to 5,000 - 10,000 units daily. Also, a non-negotiable addition to your regime would be high quality, raw form, whole food based B vitamins. Absolutely critical to good heart health.

Good on you for taking responsibility for your own health. We are the cure, not them! Seek no salvation outside yourself, as all is contained within. We are not made of dirt or dust, but of light. We are magnificent creatures of God. All things are God, there is no thing that is not God. God heals itself given the right tools, thoughts, and intentions.

To Thee Oh Lord do I Pledge My Life and Surrender All. Translation: Dude, you can't fight the whole universe!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd July 2014), Pam (7th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

My heart was beating out of my chest one week so hard i thought i was going to die. I went to a person who did "nutritional response testing" in PA called Well of Life Center. They do muscle testing to find out what is the underlying cause. For me it was mercury in my heart. I took supplements to detox and the jolting in my heart subsided pretty quickly. If i went conventional they would prob kill me. I stay away from mainstream doctors as much as i can, they never have been able to help me with any problems ever. And they are arrogant and nasty.

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Conk, yes Im upping B Vitamins and it seems to help a lot. And right, spiritual attitude is important.

Vilcabamba,

I wouldn't be surprised if I had heavy metal issues too. Selenium and MSM are supposed to help with Mercury detox. Dr Marc Sircus has some great articles.

+ Reply to Thread