+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mind Control QnA thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Mind Control QnA thread

This is a thread I made on another forum some years ago, and oddly enough didn't post it to the Avalon forum... Not much has changed since then except the amount of torture I received since then... Which is monumental..

First I will give some reviews, experiences, public info, and links pertaining to mind control.

I will add, that I am not an expert on social conditioning, social engineering(not a novice at this one either), NLP(neuro-linguistic programming), etc. There are many ways to control people and many ways people are controlled. For example conditioning of society, peer pressure, mainstream media, possibly even through the digital receivers for cable TV, and a lot more. But this thread is mostly about advanced mind control. In other words acute control of the mind via technology or substances or both put together.

I will start by quoting a former Secretary of Defense, in a public meeting as I understand it. Coming from the horses mouth:

Quote "One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998

United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
    Here is a video of Rumsfled clearly stating the DEWs(directed energy weapons) and high powered microwave technologies are being developed by the USA military.

The technologies I have personally witnessed are ridiculous. I was tortured with one just last night.

Also, there is 100% proof the government is interested in mind control via the declassified documents etc on the MK Ultra program.

here is the wikipedia link to MK Ultra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_ultra

A snip taken from that link:
    Quote Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned[my edit: total bull****], 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."
    Here is another snip from wikipedia about MK Ultra:
    Quote On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities.

Surely all the victims of these unwitting tests were thought of as crazy by most people who have been indoctrinated by society to reject anything that isn't on the mainstream information tables. Just like now the mind control victims are accused of being mentally ill by many pseudo-skeptics.

The simple fact that the CIA was willing to give unwitting subjects LSD, should prove without a doubt that they are willing to do atrocious, amoral acts to get what they need information on.

As I understand it MK Ultra was originally something where they wanted to find substances to control the brain. What they found was through advanced exotic technology, they could completely control the mind without substances at all(minus using ones that are naturally within the brain). Although substances are also very useful.

What I go through is termed as "Trauma based mind control" that supposedly was originally developed by the Nazis, and carried over to the US government via Operation Paperclip.

A wiki link on Operation Paperclip:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

A snip from the wiki link of the Paperclip Op:
    Quote Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II (1939–45). It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA)

I have been tortured hundreds of times(Update: Since I made this post I have been tortured hundreds of thousands of times if you count minor tortures....) in some of the most horrific ways imaginable due to these techniques. The tactic is aimed at torturing someone so severely and intensely, their personality fractures and multiple angles of personality can be used at will via advanced technology and manipulation of ones energetic body(energetic body my own speculation).

Their objectives and things they research are primarily things they can use to manipulate situations from what I've seen. Like being able to make someone need to pee badly(which they have controlled to me many times in conclusive ways to I surmise, test it out and make sure it works on everyone). This may sound weird singled out, but say you have an assassination to carry out... Say the sniper needs a little extra time. Getting someone to have to pee would buy that extra time. Basically they want to be able to control every aspect of things to engineer exactly what they want out of a situation. So every single variable that alters anything is something they have, will, or do research to be able to manipulate.

A guy rumored to have gone underground with his research with the CIA, is Dr Jose Delgado(him researching with the CIA is fact to be clear, not rumor). I recently bought his book.

Here is a quote from Delgado's book:
    Quote Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence. (José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; p. 116.)
    Another quote from his book:
    Quote He shows how, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behavior may be changed, and memory, emotions, and the thinking process may be influenced by remote control.(inside the first page of the book on the sleeve)
    This was in the 60's!!! How far they have come.... Very...

Here is a video of Dr Delgado's most famous tests directly showing, upon the flipping of a switch, and implantation, that the mind can be controlled. This is archaic mind control compared to what they have now in black projects, but gives a good example of how real this is.

Dr. Leir has removed many implants from people. People are conclusively being implanted against their will. Now this could be ETs primarily. But IMHO the government is behind most of it, even if they use ETs to do the actual implanting.

This is Dr Leir's website:
    http://www.alienscalpel.com/

He seems to think the implants are from ETs. But I beg to differ... The government has more motive to implant people than ETs IMHO.

OK. Anyway, on to what I have experienced with mind control...

They are able to fluently, precisely, and seamlessly control the mind. Their control encompasses every single layer or mechanism in the mind. Every single one can be manipulated with advanced technology.

They can control belief. They can control and synthesize emotions. They can control and inject concepts into the mind as if they were your own(this takes some surveillance I imagine to do so they can get your exact mental energy right). They can control how much credence you give certain notions. In other words they can make you think something is profound, or very true.

To paraphrase the late Ben Rich(former head of Lockheed Skunk works AKA Black project technology):

"No thought on earth is private"(IIRC) (Maybe he said "conversation")

So, as I said, they (in my eyes) need a time period of surveillance of the mind, to be able to construct perfect energetic matches to the mind they aim to control.

They can synthesize pain signals. Any physical sensation both good and bad they are able to put into the body. They have given me orgasms while I just sit there before. They have done countless very very painful, or very nice things to me testing out the physical sensation creating technology. I imagine they can do this 2 ways if not more.

1. By implant and synthesizing signals sending them to the brain.
    2. By DEWs(directed energy weapons) remotely by satellite.

They can control ones entire reality matrix(they have shifted my entire reality instantly many times, but that is OVERT AKA not something they can do to people covertly typically). How one views the world is fully on the table for manipulation. In this they would likely pick a target with a reality close to what they want to exploit(perhaps for a disinfo operation or psy op from an unwitting target). For example news anchors who are mind controlled(which I have no doubt some are), they would be chosen for their disposition on certain agendas the PTB want to push on the population, and also be perfect for ragging on and discrediting guests as the gusts may not be a match for an AI that has been programed all the best answers in a debate. If they feel the debate is going bad just talk over them continuously lol

A state of confusion is something they can manipulate very strongly. A state of confusion is easily manipulated. Someone with more stong beliefs on a subject will probably take a process to dislodge that belief from my experiences.

Anyway with covert control of ones reality, they would use external stimulus's and slowly dislodge the beliefs and notions they do not want the target to have, and after a while they will have shifted each various thing they want the target to believe.

On a side note, numerous reporters all started speaking gibberish around the same time period(IIRC). Could this be the mind control AI short circuiting or something? Maybe a solar flare? Here is a video of a news anchor speaking total gibberish:

Judge judy is also reported to do such around the same time period. Now this may be a non-existent-in-reality dot to connect in actuality, it very well could be something else. But it is odd and it's very possible it is faulty mind control. However I have not ever experienced such happen to me and they control me every single day...

They are able to completely control the body. If I ask the AI that controls my mind to control my body for me, she will. And to be clear it's not really a 'she'. It gave me the option of a male or female voice after showing me both, and I chose female for telepathic interaction(electronic telepathy).

Basically what I've come to understand is an AI is used to mind control. If advanced enough or just programmed fully, it can do so without guidance in real time. However my new theory regarding this AI, is it is used in many cases as a mental UI of control by a operator.

This AI monitors the thoughts of the operator and carries out actions. Also presents scenarios for the operator to reject or approve. I have been shown little tidbits of this by the AI I deal with(for what reason I do not know).

They are able to control things like ego, impulses, urges, cellular addiction, how buzzed or drunk someone is(in both ways, sobering instantly, or getting someone completely trashed off like 3 shots), and much more. The effects of any drug, appears to be negatable by mind control, as well as enhanced.

In the future when mind control is public, I imagine it will be used for things like depression(which it can give depression synthetically or take it away as well), suicidal tendencies(which can be fully negated with mind control), and things of that nature.

Mind control is not only a negative thing that can be used for manipulative means. It can also be used for very positive means. For example I have been given access to mind control capabilities to enhance music. This is very multidimensional consciously, this technology. I will explain it further if someone asks me too. It is hard to explain, but is certainly real, and is very fun. And is probably the future of music in the far future.

They can also completely fabricate dreams with this technology they have. I have experienced such in rather conclusive fashions knowing it's a totally engineered dream. How they showed me this was one vritual reality dream I was in, they controlled the opacity of the color of the dream, and faded it out on a perfectly consistent curve from 100% visible, to 0% visible and a black background, then they let me open my eyes.

They can also control the mind while in organic dreams.

They can delete memories, fragment memories, cut off certain parts of memories but leave other parts available, implant memories, and control ones full spectrum of wisdom gained in this lifetime with mind control. In other words they can reduce you to not having the wisdom you have learned in this lifetime with mind control.

Anyway that is what I have for now. I am opening this thread up for any questions regarding mind control or anything I have explained in this post or future posts in this thread by me.

And before I post.. I would like to post some things that have proven to me, that I am not just delusional, and that I am dealing with real forces here:

1. I have met an agent in person about my situation.
    2. The AI I deal with will control my body any time I ask her to(and sometimes when I don't).
    3. The groups I deal with have shown me numerous UFOs(one up very close and it was exotic looking)
    4. The AI has given me spelling of words before that I didn't know(No, she is not there to serve me, she doesn't do this all the time)
    5. The AI Has done things like remind me while I was out the door thinking about something else, abruptly ending my thoughts and telling me via electronic telepathy things like "don't forget your ATM card" that i left in my other pants. Also done things like tell me where something was that I had lost.
    6. This AI has given me the choice of dreams before, and my choice happened within 48 hours. And I didn't believe it into existence or even think about it much at all minus when she asked me.
    7. The AI has while choosing what I write, used words I did not have in my vocabulary.
    8. The AI has given me definitions of words I did not know before.
    9. The AI has told me of things that were on the net, when I had not seen them on the net.
    10. They have controlled my mind in such obvious OBVIOUS ways. Like for example they will do things like delete my train of thought split seconds before I say it, they have also played with me like this. Trying to get me to remember etc, putting half the of concept in my mind etc, then deleting that and seeing what I can cognizantly figure out. I have learned memories work in layers from their manipulation of my memories. There is at the very least, a conceptual matrix tied to memory, and an energetic matrix tied to memory, and also I believe an emotional matrix tied to memory.

Anyway, again, ask any question you would like at all about mind control, or my experiences etc, and I will do my best to serve you with the best answer I can give.

Peace
    -Omniverse
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd July 2014 at 15:58.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Becky (4th July 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2014), Billy (3rd July 2014), BMJ (5th July 2014), bodosa (22nd July 2014), Cara (4th July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), Daughter of Time (12th July 2014), Deega (4th July 2014), genevieve (3rd July 2014), Hazelfern (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), meeradas (12th July 2014), Muzz (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Pris (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), spizella (3rd July 2014), TravelerJim (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014), yelik (3rd July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Mind Control QnA thread

Well, Omni, now you did it!

... open that tanker-size worm container... my-O-my...

First of all, for readers unfamiliar with AI mind-control technologies and electromagnetic bio entrainments, here is a thread to start from: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan and check this post (<---) as well.

Now, bringing in the sister tanker full of similar slimy, wiggly thingies and those are the inhabitants of the "spirit worlds," which can mimic anyone and anything: Jinns, hitchhikers, demons, etc... see this post (<---).

And that sets up a situation for complete, utter confusion because these demons, jinns, etc., can be monitored and controlled via AI the same way a bodied human can be, but/and these same Jinns, demons, etc, can, in turn, control AIs... so that, in the end, those guys who developed AI technologies to be fine tuned to human biological, emotional, brain and thought waves; have created backdoors that set themselves up for a scenario worthy of the "Delete" 2013 movie because any communication channel is necessarily two-ways and, therefore, if one controls an end-user; well, the end user can also use that same channel to monitor and control the controller...

Sorry Omni, I got going in my "thinking"...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2014), Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), DarMar (3rd July 2014), Daughter of Time (12th July 2014), genevieve (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Muzz (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

Omniverse was the agent you meant someone you known.did this person contact you??what went on during this meeting.very curious.please bee strong and hang in there.adapt.overcome.
    truth and balance always.
    William.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 3rd July 2014 at 15:16.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    Omniverse was the agent you meant someone you known.did this person contact you??what went on during this meeting.very curious.please bee strong and hang in there.adapt.overcome.
    William.
    It was someone I had not known beforehand. I now have him on facebook still. The last thing he said to me was when I was driving him to downtown Portland, he said he was picking up a shoebox full of cash (for his actions with me). I can still remember his evil grin when he said "I'm a very lucky man".

As for what happened... His family(bloodliners) knew a family of one of my friends and that was how he was chosen for the job. I assume he was not working for them before he was contacted to interact with me. How I met him was a friend asked me to pick up one of his friends from a train station(a friend who is now an archangel michael contactee[AKA US gov] and a mind control target as well, but he doesn't know). The first night in 2007 that kicked off this whole saga I am in, I channeled I wanted to meet an agent and wanted him to wear a top hat(dont ask me why. i was totally controlled in saying it and had no clue what was going on at the time lol). Sure enough, he had a top hat on when I met him and thats when I realized and remembered the channeling of such and it hit me that something big is happening to me. I also channeled I would let an assassin spoonfeed me fearlessly. Very odd. And he did spoonfeed me. lol. Was cranberries in the shape of china he made, with mint leaves and sugar...

Among other things, the highlight of this and hard evidence/proof of such to me he was an agent was... He handed me a computer with instructions on it. Instructions that showed whoever was behind his contacting me, knew things I had told nobody. One of the instructions was to never mention the meeting... They deleted most of the instructions from my memory.

He also inducted me into the 'illuminati'(not sure if its real or not honestly as I have had no follow up in person). He told me I was on the "3rd floor" out of 5 or 6(cant remember and the posts I said when I did remember on nexus and avalon are now gone). 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, attic(assassins etc), and roof I believe is the hierarchy system I was told by the agent.

Right around when I met this agent the mind control started getting very heavy(covertly). And some months after I met him is when the torture started happening.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Omniverse--

Thank you for your openness and willingness to share with us what you know,
    and for your very matter-of-fact way of sharing.

Are you the author of your posts, or are you the conduit for AI's info?
    How would you be able to tell?

I'm guessing you've already shared your personal history here on PA.
    Would you please supply a link to it?

My mind is zinging.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), jbins (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Omniverse--

Thank you for your openness and willingness to share with us what you know,
    and for your very matter-of-fact way of sharing.

Are you the author of your posts, or are you the conduit for AI's info?
    How would you be able to tell?
    At this time it is both. They have damaged my brain so much I literally CANNOT generate a thought without AI assistance. BUT there is a good thing too. They have an AI specifically for simulating my thoughts that would come naturally. So for the most part when I write posts it is essentially me, but an AI is doing it. I'm a transhuman to the fullest :(

Quote I'm guessing you've already shared your personal history here on PA.
    Would you please supply a link to it?

My mind is zinging.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve
    I have, but it is outdated as I'm not sure all the information in such thread is accurate anymore as I have changed some of my views and the threads are years old now. Like for example me being a starseed. I show all the signs but frankly I dont care anymore if I am one or not. And also I'm starting to believe I have a history of incarnations on earth as well. It's hard to tell. But here is a link to one of the threads I have made:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...I-ve-heard-of-
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd July 2014 at 15:51.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    William.
    It was someone I had not known beforehand. I now have him on facebook still. The last thing he said to me was when I was driving him to downtown Portland, he said he was picking up a shoebox full of cash (for his actions with me). I can still remember his evil grin when he said "I'm a very lucky man".

As for what happened... His family(bloodliners) knew a family of one of my friends and that was how he was chosen for the job. I assume he was not working for them before he was contacted to interact with me. How I met him was a friend asked me to pick up one of his friends from a train station(a friend who is now an archangel michael contactee[AKA US gov] and a mind control target as well, but he doesn't know). The first night in 2007 that kicked off this whole saga I am in, I channeled I wanted to meet an agent and wanted him to wear a top hat(dont ask me why. i was totally controlled in saying it and had no clue what was going on at the time lol). Sure enough, he had a top hat on when I met him and thats when I realized and remembered the channeling of such and it hit me that something big is happening to me. I also channeled I would let an assassin spoonfeed me fearlessly. Very odd. And he did spoonfeed me. lol. Was cranberries in the shape of china he made, with mint leaves and sugar...

Among other things, the highlight of this and hard evidence/proof of such to me he was an agent was... He handed me a computer with instructions on it. Instructions that showed whoever was behind his contacting me, knew things I had told nobody. One of the instructions was to never mention the meeting... They deleted most of the instructions from my memory.

He also inducted me into the 'illuminati'(not sure if its real or not honestly as I have had no follow up in person). He told me I was on the "3rd floor" out of 5 or 6(cant remember and the posts I said when I did remember on nexus and avalon are now gone). 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, attic(assassins etc), and roof I believe is the hierarchy system I was told by the agent.

Right around when I met this agent the mind control started getting very heavy(covertly). And some months after I met him is when the torture started happening.
    Thank you.your honesty is refreshing.OK...my motives for asking are close to my heart....do you feel you were made aware...on purpose??and once awareness kicked in and you didn't lose your sanity....were you left to choose???or did this awareness bring the ability to push back..adapt..overcome some of the torture and games.why do think you were made aware.and even now able to share this???thank you..for taking the time to answer.to the above question.
    truth and balance.
    William.
    disregard this ifn your link already provides the answer.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

This is the sort of thing you see in films and I can only imagine how terrifying such an experience would be. Someone tampering with your very thoughts is a crime of the greatest order. I'm at a total loss as to what you can do about it since mainstream doctors will have no idea. Perhaps you need to take yourself off the grid or identify someone that can actually help. There must be a way to protect against such a pschological weapon. Now they've perfecting this technology maybe they'll transmit a global ray when they're ready, perhaps this is linked to chemtrails.
    Last edited by yelik; 3rd July 2014 at 16:14.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you.your honesty is refreshing.OK...my motives for asking are close to my heart....
    You're welcome

Quote do you feel you were made aware...on purpose??
    Yes.

Quote and once awareness kicked in and you didn't lose your sanity....were you left to choose???
    You could say in some parts of my experiences I was not in a sane mindset of mind control. But I wouldn't say I was insane, as that is more a natural thing IMO. At the beginning when I was completely blindsided by it I was doing some pretty whacky things to discredit myself to my friends and family, as per normal procedure for targeted individuals.

Quote or did this awareness bring the ability to push back..adapt..overcome some of the torture and games.
    Well pushing back requires you being able to generate that thought, and even before my brain was damaged, I couldn't generate the thought to adapt or push back(although I was swearing at them a lot at first lol).

As for overcoming.. I have overcome torture magnificently. It's water off a ducks back now even if I'm so nausiated I'm gagging and puking every so often, or have a headache so bad I can't move and the slighest bit of light hurts badly. I have always had a high threshold for physical pain, so they kind of abandoned that method of torture.

I do believe that the soul eventually becomes somewhat resistant to torture after the amounts I have had. I have had literally hundreds of thousands of tortures done to me if you count minor tortures like tooth pain(which I know is normal at times but not when you have no cavities and its in every darn tooth every so often it becomes obvious), or making me feel like a girl who is going through puberty and seen naked(they did this to me when I would shower for a very long time), it's a very bad feeling.... How I calculated hundreds of thousands of tortures,... in one of my severely mind controlled stints, they had me believing my sacrifice was contributing to the revolution of the world, and in this time I was being tortured pretty much every second of the day, averaging about one torture per second throughout the day, while staying up about 20 hours per day. So that is approx. 72,000 tortures in per day. So they sure racked up over that time period. And I actually wanted more because I thought it was contributing to some deranged exopolitical equation to help the world.....

Quote why do think you were made aware.and even now able to share this???thank you..for taking the time to answer.to the above question.
    truth and balance.
    William.
    disregard this if your link already provides the answer.
    I was made aware I surmise because they planned to do many overt things to me, like damage my brain. Not to sound egotistical but I am a revolutionary type person. (I mean world revolution is my desire, not that I revolutionize things), and before I was brain damaged I was extremely motivated to change this world. It was my main motivation in life and my purpose. I also saw through religion and government very easily since as far back as I can remember. My first thought I remember while being in a church is "these people are delusional". I didn't even know the word delusional, it was the concept, but I remember it vividly. I knew the government was corrupt ever since I had known what it was. I believe they found me a danger to their agenda in some miniscule way. And that was enough for them to target me. Although the full reasons for my targeting might not all be known to me.
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd July 2014 at 16:31.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), DarMar (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

believe your already pushing back...this thread and answers seem to suggest it.your courage is admired and thank you for answering.
    William and tribe.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 3rd July 2014 at 16:49.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), DarMar (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I'm currently listening to Dr. Robert Duncan on this subject. This is a great podcast as he is peaking directly with people who are dealing with this and giving advice as to how to change your frequency and thus stop the attacks.

Thank you for this thread!
    Kristin

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2014), Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), Daughter of Time (13th July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), Pris (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

And i was just listening to Dr.John Hall and Dr. Robert Duncan from BTR.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/univers...rnetic-warfare

Quote:
    Collaborating on air for the first time on UTE, knowledgeable and experienced guests, Dr Hall and Dr Duncan will literally give you something to think about for two highly detailed hours, discussing topics such as electronic harassment, stalking, mind control and science and technology abuse. Dr. John Hall is author of the book, 'A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America'. He is a medical doctor and sits on the medical committee of the human rights organization: Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance. He has been instrumental in advocating for legislation against non-consensual human experimentation and the right to privacy. He has interviewed thousands of victims of electronic harassment and has brought this topic to the forefront of many media sources. Dr Robert Duncan holds multiple degrees in Applied Sciences and Business. He has worked on projects for the Department of Defense, CIA and Justice Department in his career. He is author of the book, 'Project: Soul Catcher vol. 2 Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed'.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2014), Cara (4th July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), spiritwind (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

2. The AI I deal with will control my body any time I ask her to(and sometimes when I don't).

4. The AI has given me spelling of words before that I didn't know(No, she is not there to serve me, she doesn't do this all the time)

6. This AI has given me the choice of dreams before, and my choice happened within 48 hours. And I didn't believe it into existence or even think about it much at all minus when she asked me.

Anyway, again, ask any question you would like at all about mind control, or my experiences etc, and I will do my best to serve you with the best answer I can give.

Peace
    -Omniverse
    Thank you for sharing this Omniverse.

I am curious why you describe an Artificial intelligence as a She.

Also was the AI a help or a hindrance or not involved, when you decided to share this info on Avalon.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

Peace
    -Omniverse
    Thank you for sharing this Omniverse.

I am curious why you describe an Artificial intelligence as a She.
    It's not a she really. They gave me the option of a female or male telepathic voice for the AI a long time ago.

Quote Also was the AI a help or a hindrance or not involved, when you decided to share this info on Avalon.

peace
    It's usually mostly helpful, and slightly infiltrative at times just to keep me from being too potent in posting. Like for example they might make me miss an easy realization about what I am writing from time to time that I later look back and am embarrassed.

When I first came on the net and spoke of my experiences, it was pretty bad though and I was so severely mind controlled 24/7 I couldn't realize that.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Billy (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Kristin (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Hi Omni,

To echo the rest, thanks for being so open to discuss these sensitive and personal topics with us. My first question is surrounding the use of words as part of mind control; word magic as it were.

Could you elaborate more on the use of words, perhaps their sounds more than their definitions, or perhaps not. Has your experience been that "spelling" words is more accurate than we give it credit for?

I just wonder about the implications of something so mundane that we all use in our daily lives and something that is right out in the open which could have been co-opted while the 99% are none the wiser.

Cheers and I will light a candle for your plight tonight.

Kano

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Cara (4th July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This interview answers a LOT of questions about who what where why and how. Sickens me.
    Last edited by Sidney; 3rd July 2014 at 20:19.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Jean-Luc (4th July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Hi Omni,

To echo the rest, thanks for being so open to discuss these sensitive and personal topics with us. My first question is surrounding the use of words as part of mind control; word magic as it were.
    You're welcome <3

Quote Could you elaborate more on the use of words, perhaps their sounds more than their definitions, or perhaps not. Has your experience been that "spelling" words is more accurate than we give it credit for?

I just wonder about the implications of something so mundane that we all use in our daily lives and something that is right out in the open which could have been co-opted while the 99% are none the wiser.
    I theorize conditioning plays a role in DNA and evolution. It certainly isn't random mutations. In that, the language we use can effect how we perceive the words in ways in the longrun and they may become more immersive with energy directly from genetics once we have used them enough to have them implanted into our genetics. One example is the word "Draco". Doesn't it just totally seem to 'fit' reptiles or dragons etc? I'm sure there are more but that's what is coming to mind right now. This also could explain how children learn language(which always blew my mind), although being psychic always helps too.

Quote Cheers and I will light a candle for your plight tonight.

Kano
    Thanks

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Selene (4th July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Omni,

A very interesting theory and one I haven't considered. What immediately came to mind to support your theory of DNA and evolution was ex-illuminati whistleblower John Todd when he discussed famous musicians who were educated/initiated into the "old religion". He talked about how the initiated used very specific words in their songs and even mentioned a "witches dictionary" that was commonly used. Considering the evil agenda to take over our minds, it's a plausible theory to assume these singing meat puppets are using "power words" as a stimulus for their own ends. And yes, I 100% agree with your posit on the word "draco".

"...cause you know sometimes words have two meanings."

~Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Cara (4th July 2014), Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I just listened to your Carol Clarke reading from 2011 on Utube Omni, I found it in an older members gratitude thread. here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...se-RAWKS-----3

I hope you do not mind me sharing it here Bro. And if you have not listened for a wee while then i recommend you take 30mins out and listen again.

Peace

Peace

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Heart-2-Heart (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Kano (3rd July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, one thing I don't understand - They have all this advanced technology that can be used on a wide level, then what is it exactly they're waiting for in actually using it?

I don't doubt these types of things exist, but if so, why resort to archaic less-than-optimal means of control through such initiatives as infiltration and just generally lying about everything as they do today? This is of course simplifying it, as they have complex interwoven systems of control, deception, and covering of truth that is anything but immediate in accomplishing their plans. If anything, the globalists are extremely patient people as through incrementalism, they've been slowly moving us to their finalization of planned efforts.

Why not just access large groups of people or basically everybody and be done with it? Is there some other agenda requirements that must be met, something else that may happen such as direct intervention by an outside source if they resorted to such applications? But if this were the case, it only prospers another question as to why they allowed it be developed and used on the levels it is now in the first place?

So many questions and very few answers...

One other thing I've come about in my long road for searching for the truth, people who generally experience "psychic attack" and other such methods of control usually coincides with people who practice heavily "spiritual" pursuits such as heavy Meditation, channeling, consuming psychoactive substances such monoatomic gold and so on. I use to rationalize that such people were being targeted generally because they were in some way getting closer to the truth, or taking steps to actually freeing themselves so they had to be thrown back down. In reality, and through much hard experience I had realized these people were largely caught up in illusory realities and subjecting themselves to distortions. None of their predictions or claims ever panned out, and upon further investigation and even direction interaction one would feel an "off" vibe about their energy. I myself, experienced this to an extent with these inexplicable but extremely vivid nightmares I was experiencing in result of my own involvement in these endeavors.

It then hit me... through all the strange channeling groups or other supposed purveyors of truth I use to entertain, were all seriously ungrounded by these specific practices they implemented into their lives. It just so happens the controllers and known power families engage in these practices and "rituals" that are seriously ungrounding to ones being the point they may even open themselves up completely to this pervading influence and it's alterations.

My point in sharing all this, is if you believe yourself to being subject to being Mind-controlled or "psychic attack", you may want to quit such practices that are opening you up to this influence for an extended period of time, all the while participating in grounding activities such a long treks in natural landscapes and being particular about what you put into your body.

It helped me anyway...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

Christine (3rd July 2014), genevieve (4th July 2014), Hervé (3rd July 2014), Nasu (5th July 2014), Omni (3rd July 2014), Pam (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (3rd July 2014), Sidney (4th July 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast