+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WHO IS: "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"??? Comedian - Joan Rivers Knows!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: WHO IS: "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"??? Comedian - Joan Rivers Knows!!!

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

A point to consider (because many people have buttons/triggers about this stuff!) --

It might not be abut gender, or sexuality. It might be about ethics, and deceit.
    Absolutely Bill. I have no,issue with a gay president or a transgendered First Lady. I have an enormous problem with patterns of deceit. Let's not succumb to divide and conquer here.
    I completely agree with you both but... we're talking about a system and an office that has known nothing but deceit since its inception. We know they have no ethics. If they did, they couldn't carry out their anti-human agenda. Deceit is their mantra. Looking back over the past ten or so "presidents", can we find anyone who has not been unethical or deceptive? If the biggest deceit that can be traced to Obama is his in the closeted lifestyle, I would say that is mild by comparison. That said, politics, like so many of man's created systems need to cease to exist. I am on board with David Icke on this one. Withdraw consent. Ignore them. Don't vote. It doesn't matter anyway and our refusal to take part in their little game might give them some indication that the days of their system are numbered. Voting and polarized politics only allows them to believe that the status quo is still alive and well.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2014), BMJ (7th September 2014), jackovesk (7th July 2014), Krist (9th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), onawah (8th July 2014), Realeyes (7th July 2014), seko (6th September 2014), Sidney (7th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: WHO IS: "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"??? Comedian - Joan Rivers Knows!!!

If it's true that Barack is gay and Michelle is transgender, it will certainly create a huge uproar from the Christian Right if the truth comes out!
    I wonder if that is just another big mess that TPTW had planned for us....
    Last edited by onawah; 8th July 2014 at 18:01.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jackovesk (6th September 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Joan Rivers was on the Dave Letterman show tonight, but not a peep was heard about her allegations re the Obamas.
    Not too surprising, but I wonder if her previous blurb is just going to continue to be ignored.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jackovesk (6th September 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Joan Rivers was on the Dave Letterman show tonight, but not a peep was heard about her allegations re the Obamas.
    Not too surprising, but I wonder if her previous blurb is just going to continue to be ignored.
    I would imagine the MSM will want to squash the story as much as possible since they all work for the Obamas and all of their people. I am not surprised that it would not be addressed. Why would they want more people questioning their integrity?

Now, I have ZERO problems with the LGBT community. As a matter of fact I love love love them. But, I do agree with those who have pointed out that if this were to be true, it would just be adding to the laundry list of lies and deceit from this "transparent" administration. I do not care what you do on your personal time. Not one bit. But what you do on my country's time and on my tax dollar, I do care about. There are lots of allegations about the Obamas spnding millions and millions of dollars on "personal vacations" where they allegedly are meeting up with lovers and such. They keep taking private vacations away from one another.

In April, the vacation tab was up to 40 million dollars, and they have taken more since then. As of today, our national debt is $17,592,623,923,719.54 and counting. (Seriously... here is a website that keeps track of the national debt: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)

According to that site, EACH AMERICAN CITIZEN'S share of the debt is $55,222.11 and the debt is increasing.

Anyway, the point is: I don't care if Obama is gay. I don't care if Michelle is a woman or a man or a horse or a pencil. I care that they seem to be spending copious amounts of our already invisible money supply to go out and have fun or meet lovers or WHATEVER.

The fact that they could potentially be lying to us about their identities does matter though because it means that they must spend a great deal of time, money, and energy worrying about covering the lies rather than spending it making effective change in our crumbling country.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Krist (9th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), onawah (9th July 2014), sigma6 (10th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill, can you tell us more about why you are sure Obama is gay?
    I saw the video of Mia Marie Pope's recollections when it first came out, but it didn't seem that convincing to me and there was no sound proof--someone could easily have paid her to say what she did.
    At the same time, I didn't actually disbelieve her, or the stories about Obama's birth certificate being falsified.
    But the video about Michelle's male body proportions and former male identity looks convincing.
    (Though someone should tell the couple who made it that the quotations from the Old Testament at the end reveal more about who the "God", Yahweh (Enlil) really was more than anything else, than they no doubt realize.)
    And Joan River's revelation was amazing!!!! It will be interesting to see what the repercussions will be from that. She won't be able to refute it, and will have a hard time explaining it, no doubt.
    So I am inclined to agree now that Obama is gay and Michelle is transgender, and their daughters are adopted, but the question remains, why would the elite want a black gay man and a black transgender in the White House?
    That's what I don't get.
    It's all about lowering the standard, and makes the public look like a bunch of idiots... Just think people were almost getting on their hands and knees to worship this guy... lol... And it also doesn't make it so bad to be a pedophile does it. You tell on me for raping and sodomizing little boys and I will tell on you and your boyfriend...

And my take was the opposite of Onawahs. I thought she was totally credible and the photos are pretty indispuatable... but the body proportion thing is a little harder to take, because she could just be a very big woman. The distribution of female sizes just doesn't allow one to evaluate it decisively... and she does look very feminine in a lot of photos, but I am not denying the strong possibility is there... we just need something air tight...

As for why they are in the Whitehouse. Sexual deviancy is the new norm. It creates an excuse to completely destroy the morale fabric of society by confusing everyone. Homosexuality and conservative morality is a confusing issue for anyone. For us to get all politically correct would be mission accomplished. They got into office using deceit, so the moral of the story is .... IT OK TO LIE, your president does it, your CEOS do it, your congress does... hey it's normal... LYING IS GOOD ... IT'S HOW YOU REALLY ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE... Hey I am going to start teaching that to all the children now... they might as well start early... ;0

I just created a New social media concept: PR Trigger...
    Last edited by sigma6; 13th July 2014 at 23:36.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

jbins (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), onawah (11th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Just some more fuel to the fire as I was one wanting to DEBUNK the story about the kids being adopted. This is what I found.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...birth-records/

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

idiit (29th September 2015), jackovesk (6th September 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), onawah (10th July 2014), sigma6 (13th July 2014), Zaya (10th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

People can't see what is in front of them... there is NO indication she is joking...
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th July 2014 at 09:00.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

jackovesk (6th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

1981 High School Football Team Photo Leaves Little Doubt that Michelle Obama Was Born Michael Robinson

[Editor's Note: August 15, 2014: A google search revealed that Michelle was first outed (as a man) in a story posted on June 30, 2011 by Matthew Glosser at a web site called Christwire.org. I've reposted his original article and photos below. The Glosser article says that a former Obama staff member told him that Michelle was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson and was a football player in both high school (photo below) and won a scholarship as a linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers in his first year at college. He reportedly complained that he was a woman trapped in a man's body, and after leaving school, he had an operation on January 13, 1983 (a significant date for satanists. Helena Stoeckley was also murdered on this date) and afterwards entered Princeton University (which is listed among the top eight universities in the USA with an acceptance rate of only 7%) as a female student, Michelle Robinson. I had initially assumed that the operation included removal of the penis, but after checking with a dowser whose ability I trust, he reported that Michelle still has a penis.

Many photos posted to the internet prior to the election were apparently Photoshoped to make Michael/Michelle appear to look like a female in his high school and college years. . Don Nicoloff was the first to post articles revealing that the vast majority of photos of young Obama and his "family," posted to the internet in 2007-2008, prior to the election, were faked and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFzT3BsRDbk#t=13
    . Note that there are no photos of Michelle when pregnant, nor do birth records exist for either of their children. Barack has the physical characteristics of an Indonesian man, and is not of African ancestry.]

Shocking New Revelation about Michelle Obama: A Must Read, Christwire Exclusive
    By Matthew B, Glosser, June 30, 2011
    http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocki...ire-exclusive/

About two months ago, my office was contacted by an anonymous source who claimed to be a former White House staff member of the Obama administration. He claimed to have sensitive information regarding a stunning revelation about the First Lady, Michelle Obama and he wanted to arrange a meeting with me in person to present the evidence for this claim. Like any good, Christian journalist, I was skeptical at first. Why would you contact me? Are there not dozens of major news outlets you would want to appeal to first? Of course the answers to those questions are very simple.

Unlike the days when the media used to do their jobs, like during the Watergate scandal, we are now living in a time when the liberal media simply cannot be trusted. I met with him for the first time yesterday evening and he confirmed these suspicions.
    “I just can’t go to the major alphabet networks. They are in the tank for Obama and it is network policy to cover up any critical stories regarding the President and his family. The White House has officially created a State media,”

We conservatives have known about this “State media” quite some time. If a Korean wanted to run a story critical of Kim Jong Il, Supreme Leader of the Yellow Empire, they would find that their life would not last too much longer. This is what is going on in the United States of America right now, which is indicative of End Times, but that’s for another discussion.

Luckily, there is still an underground media rebellion that has managed to survive these dark times. Thanks to Christwire, Fox News, The Drudge Report and other outlets of opposition, we are able to get the truth out to you, the Christian American reader.

The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to me on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

Michelle aka Michael Robinson Obama circa 1981, top right #44
    Name:  MichaelRobinsonNo44edit450h.jpg
Views: 1833
Size:  182.4 KB

Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first at Christwire.org, our “First Lady” is actually the First Man. Even more startling, Barack Obama knows that his wife was once a man, making him the first homogay President of our Christian nation. I’ve examined the evidence carefully, as has the team of researchers here at Christwire. We now have multiple sources to back this story up. We have also consulted medical experts who have carefully analyzed “her” anatomy, finding that her broad shoulders and pointed jaw line are consistent with that of a male… more specifically a male football player. It would not be the first time a transsexual has risen to prominence (see Lady Gaga).

Experts put together a composite of what Michael Obama might look like today if he/she did not have the sex change

This is disturbing to say the least and is yet another sign of the impending End Times prophecy outlined in the Book of Revelation. Of course, there is no chance that the liberal media will pick this story up and I pray for our safety, now that we have. God Bless and vote Bachmann!

(In the last photo of dancing Obama, notice the broad, manly shoulders and the tightened belt around the abdomen, which is likely used to simulate a feminine “hourglass” type physique… The reason he is dancing is because he is happy to be back on a football field after quitting the game he loved to become a woman, decades earlier

Name:  MichelleRobinsonfootballfield.jpg
Views: 2542
Size:  36.5 KB
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

idiit (29th September 2015), jackovesk (6th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

in the football picture number 33's shadow on face is different side then the guy hikeing the ball... all faces looked cropped in or photo shopped... not good example for proof
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

jackovesk (6th September 2014), PurpleLama (18th August 2014), Shezbeth (13th September 2014), Zaya (6th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Exclamation Re: WHO IS: "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"??? Comedian - Joan Rivers Knows!!!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Joan Rivers Makes Bombshell Claim That Barack Is Gay And Michelle Obama Transgendered

NTEB News Desk | July 4, 2014 | 65 Comments

A bold statement about the man Newsweek called the “first gay president”

Comedienne Joan Rivers made the outrageous shock claim today that it is a well-known “secret” that Barack Obama is gay and Michelle is a “tranny”. Ms. Rivers did not appear to be joking at the time she made her statement.

Allegations of Barack Obama’s alleged homosexuality made the news last year when a high school classmate of his from Hawaii came forward and revealed intimate details of alleged gay sex and cocaine incidences she says were well known at the time.

Allegations that Michelle Obama used to be a man named ((Michael LaVaughn Robinson)) have persisted for many years now. Newsweek magazine last year famously called Obama the “first gay president” on their cover.

One thing is for sure, though, and that’s Barack and Michelle Obama’s highly-disproportionate support for advancing the LGBT Movement in particular and the homosexual cause in general.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23151

PSS - Obama you Fake (PHONY) Pissant..!!!
    ...and you ((GUESSED IT))

Now Joan Rivers is ((DEAD))..!!!

Joan Rivers’ autopsy "INCONCLUSIVE"

September 06, 2014

AN AUTOPSY has failed to determine why Joan Rivers died as the clinic where she had an outpatient procedure in New York is investigated.

An Medical Examiner’s Office spokeswoman said the “cause and manner of death are pending further studies.”

The comedy legend suffered a heart attack and stopped breathing at Yorkville Endoscopy on August 28. She died a week later.

The New York Post reports that state Health Department is also probing conditions at the clinic and has sent investigators there to review records and interview staffers, sources said.

An NYPD detective and two Community Affairs cops were both spotted visiting the building that houses Yorkville Endoscopy on Friday, but they wouldn’t say why they were there.

The clinic didn’t return a call for comment.

Meanwhile, grieving daughter Melissa Rivers said she was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support since her mom’s death, including the dozens of bouquets of flowers left by wellwishers outside Joan’s apartment on East 62nd Street.

“It’s overwhelming,” Melissa said as she left the building wearing large sunglasses before hopping into a black SUV.

One bouquet was left by hairstylist Eddie Graffino, 57, of Staten Island, who recalled meeting Rivers while working as an assistant to actor Joan Collins.

“I’m so heartbroken. I can’t believe someone so kind is gone,” he said through tears.

“I’m sure that heaven is laughing now.”

Rivers, 81, died Thursday at Mount Sinai Hospital, where she had been placed into a medically induced coma.

Her funeral is planned for Sunday at Temple Emanu-El.

In a statement announcing her mum’s death, Melissa Rivers said: “My mother’s greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon.”

On Friday afternoon, Rivers’ assistant, Graham Reed, delivered about a half-dozen pizza pies and bottles of water to the journalists gathered outside her apartment building, saying: “This is what Joan would have done.

“You guys are out here doing your job. You are working in the sun,” he said.

“She has done this before with the cops at the [Fifth Avenue Synagogue]. This is what she would have wanted.”

The E! fashion critic’s wit and sharp-tongued antics reached across generations.

Tonight Show legend Johnny Carson gave her her first big break in show business, mentoring her through her early years.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227049726534

PS - Yep, looks to me like we may have another ((PTW enforced DEATH)) on our hands...

Why..?

((WARNING)) Keep your comments to yourself about "Barry's Gayness & Michelle's Manhood"...

PSS - If Joan was ever (Guilty) of anything, it was to do with telling ((1 too Many)) "Home-Thuths" in her career & this time it may just have cost Joan her life...

PSSS - Man Predicted Illuminati Would Kill Joan Rivers Just 10 Days Ago (Video)

Friday, September 5, 2014 18:04

Some conflicting accounts of what’s going on and a prophetic Youtube video from August 18 that states Joan Rivers will be the next Illuminati sacrifice?

Hollywood has been a star sacrifice this year for the enlightened ones. Many stars and legends have gone to pass this year. This is perhaps the most explosive prediction I have seen this year. This guy actually predicted it. Check it out.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3024130.html

PSSSS - Was Joan Rivers Put On FBI Witness Protection Due To Michelle Obama Rant?

Friday, September 5, 2014 15:51

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...t-2465048.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th September 2014 at 14:51.

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

BUMP, as soon as I heard she died I had the same thought Jack.

PS - Yep, looks to me like we may have another ((PTW enforced DEATH)) on our hands...

Why..?

((WARNING)) Keep your comments to yourself about "Barry's Gayness & Michelle's Manhood"...

PSS - If Joan was ever (Guilty) of anything, it was to do with telling ((1 too Many)) "Home-Thuths" in her career & this time it may just have cost Joan her life...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

jackovesk (7th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm still not sure what I think about all this, but I definitely think the term "sexual deviancy" being applied to gays or transgenders is unfair.
    Pedophiles, yes, rapists, yes, but people whose gender identity does not conform to the norm simply do not deserve to be labeled as such, imho.
    Deviancy implies wrong doing, causing harm to others, while simply being gay or transgender does not.
    The issue of lying is a separate one, however, and though I don't give Obama high marks for his character or his presidency, I don't think that any lies he may have told about his personal inclinations are necessarily worse than the lies many other presidents have told.
    Though that's not saying much--sadly, truly great individuals in public office are pretty rare...
    As to whether Joan Rivers was murdered, we may never know for sure, though it wasn't surprising to hear of her death after her startling disclosure.
    It's the sort of thing Avalonians have come to expect, but her age could certainly have been a factor as well.
    But some of the other evidence that has been presented here as being incontrovertible doesn't look very convincing to me on further examination.
    Much of the argument is simply too flimsy and contrived to hold up; though that doesn't necessarily mean there isn't some truth to it, to me, the gray areas still stand out more than anything.
    It's the grayness of the whole situation that is so disturbing--murky, gray, unclear and undefined.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th September 2014 at 03:29.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jackovesk (7th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

-------

A point to consider (because many people have buttons/triggers about this stuff!) --

It might not be about gender, or sexuality. It might be about ethics, and deceit.
    This is my understanding of this issue. Imagine a resume for a job application where an applicant lies about even their most basic details: date and place of birth, marital status… If you discover you have such a person on your payroll, you may begin to doubt the other claims they made, especially if they are underperforming, and you may want to terminate that employee – particularly if he is the President of the US.

Closer to home, if a forum member were to behave like that when applying to join, the mods would have no compunction in unsubscribing them on the basis that the member is not the person they thought.

Michelle Obama is not above scrutiny as unelected first lady, given that since the Clintons, the position can be a springboard to a political career, as Barack reportedly made clear to Bill (can’t find the reference, but it’s on one of these threads).

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

jackovesk (7th September 2014), Robin (7th September 2014), Zaya (8th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    -------

It might not be about gender, or sexuality. It might be about ethics, and deceit.
    This is my understanding of this issue. Imagine a resume for a job application where an applicant lies about even their most basic details: date and place of birth, marital status… If you discover you have such a person on your payroll, you may begin to doubt the other claims they made, especially if they are underperforming, and you may want to terminate that employee – particularly if he is the President of the US.

Closer to home, if a forum member were to behave like that when applying to join, the mods would have no compunction in unsubscribing them on the basis that the member is not the person they thought.

Michelle Obama is not above scrutiny as unelected first lady, given that since the Clintons, the position can be a springboard to a political career, as Barack reportedly made clear to Bill (can’t find the reference, but it’s on one of these threads).
    Yep, that's my understanding too...

Obama & His? Michael/Michelle? are both compulsive LIERS)))))))))))))))

I agree with most, this sordid accusation is not the Point...

The Point is both of them (Live a LIE) they lie to your face, they lie to your children's face, they lie under Oath, they are ((ILLEGITIMATE)) Period..!!!

They started this (FIGHT) and this time its win at all costs and that means in some instance, you have to play by (Their) rules...

...and if some of this (($HIT-STICKS)) and starts to ((AWAKE the UNWAKABLE)) of their ((LIES & ILLEGITAMACY)) I'm all in and all for it...

PS - The sight of these 2 makes me wanna because of their ((LIES & DECIET)) nothing else...

Somebody please, shut that door NOW..!!!

Last edited by jackovesk; 7th September 2014 at 13:52.

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't realize this re Joan Rivers' initial disclosure about the Obamas:
    Quote A week later, she reaffirmed her allegation during an interview with CNN:

“I think it’s a compliment. She’s so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies [sic]. The most gorgeous women are trans-gender.”
    which you will see if you follow the link from this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post874044
    Each breath a gift...

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

I posted this on a similar thread and feel it is needed here as well.

Here is a good age progression showing Michelle Robinson Obama FROM INFANCY through teen years showing that she WAS/IS A FEMALE. The same facial characteristic, such as her arched eyebrows, can clearly been seen in all the pictures indicating that this is the same individual in each picture. And the dance photo shows that she is definitively a female.

Fraser Robinson III and Marian Robinson pose with their son Craig and infant daughter Michelle in a 1964 family portrait.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama

Michelle Obama posted this childhood photo in honor of National Siblings Day, where she is seen alongside brother Craig Robinsonhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2601689/A-FLOTUS-throwback-Michelle-Obama-shares-adorable-childhood-photo-honor-National-Siblings-Day.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz3Cl3IaxOl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Marian Robinson and Michelle Robinson
    http://politic365.com/2010/05/07/mar...family-values/

Michelle Robinson
    http://golden-entertainment.blogspot...son-obama.html

Michelle Robinson http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/0...-School-w-pics

Michelle Robinson - CLEARLY A FEMALE
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo...s-week#4hylfak

Michelle Robinson http://www.people.com/people/michelle_obama/biography/

Michelle Robinson
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ite-House.html
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th September 2014 at 21:53.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aurelius (5th August 2015), jackovesk (9th September 2014), onawah (9th September 2014), Star Tsar (8th September 2014), thunder24 (8th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: WHO IS: "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"??? Comedian - Joan Rivers Knows!!!

Not sure how much validity this story has...

http://nationalreport.net/michelle-o...l-shock-world/

The First Lady will be making a candid announcement in next month’s issue of ‘OUT’ magazine; The cover of which Mrs. Obama will also adorn. During an interview with NBC, Michelle reluctantly opened up about the piece saying, “I cannot get into specifics, but this will be a giant step for the LGBTQ community. It’s going to transform people’s perspectives around the world, primarily where the rights of transgendered individuals are concerned.”
    Michelle Obama’s proclamations have left many speculating what the bombshell could be.
    Immediately after being sworn into office, Mr. and Mrs. Obama have faced allegations that bring their sexuality into question. Considering the context under which Michelle plans to make her upcoming announcement, it easily lends to the belief that she will be coming out as a transgendered woman.

Several different sources have postulated that Michelle Obama was, in fact, born a man. In-depth studies of Michelle’s body structure, and comparisons with the average female’s physique show several discrepancies which provide convincing arguments for Mrs. Obama’s male gender. Inquiries involving these rampant speculations have largely been evaded by the President and the First Lady, as well as White House officials. Nevertheless, the rumors continue to persist.
    Several noteworthy trans-gender activists have expressed their support upon learning of Michelle Obama’s looming broadcast. Erza Lightfoot, who is the head editor for the long running Los Angeles publication ‘Transgender Times’, had the following to add when she was informed of Michelle’s statement. “This would be a groundbreaking revelation. To have the first openly trans-gender First Lady? This is just what the trans community needs to revolutionize the way in which trans-gendered individuals are perceived by the public at large.”
    She ended with, “We thought we had been graced by the first African American presidential family; It is thrilling to think we could be on the precipice of our nation witnessing an African American, Trans, and gay parental unit in the Oval Office. There are a lot of issues in our country today, but having such a progressive First Family is not one of them.”
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

The website, National Report, looks like a knock-off of Huffington Post and since pictures of Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin flank the banner I would say this is a TEA PARTY RAG. So no, I wouldn't give the story much validity.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Not sure how much validity this story has...

http://nationalreport.net/michelle-o...l-shock-world/

The First Lady will be making a candid announcement in next month’s issue of ‘OUT’ magazine; The cover of which Mrs. Obama will also adorn. During an interview with NBC, Michelle reluctantly opened up about the piece saying, “I cannot get into specifics, but this will be a giant step for the LGBTQ community. It’s going to transform people’s perspectives around the world, primarily where the rights of transgendered individuals are concerned.”
    Michelle Obama’s proclamations have left many speculating what the bombshell could be.
    Immediately after being sworn into office, Mr. and Mrs. Obama have faced allegations that bring their sexuality into question. Considering the context under which Michelle plans to make her upcoming announcement, it easily lends to the belief that she will be coming out as a transgendered woman.

Several different sources have postulated that Michelle Obama was, in fact, born a man. In-depth studies of Michelle’s body structure, and comparisons with the average female’s physique show several discrepancies which provide convincing arguments for Mrs. Obama’s male gender. Inquiries involving these rampant speculations have largely been evaded by the President and the First Lady, as well as White House officials. Nevertheless, the rumors continue to persist.
    Several noteworthy trans-gender activists have expressed their support upon learning of Michelle Obama’s looming broadcast. Erza Lightfoot, who is the head editor for the long running Los Angeles publication ‘Transgender Times’, had the following to add when she was informed of Michelle’s statement. “This would be a groundbreaking revelation. To have the first openly trans-gender First Lady? This is just what the trans community needs to revolutionize the way in which trans-gendered individuals are perceived by the public at large.”
    She ended with, “We thought we had been graced by the first African American presidential family; It is thrilling to think we could be on the precipice of our nation witnessing an African American, Trans, and gay parental unit in the Oval Office. There are a lot of issues in our country today, but having such a progressive First Family is not one of them.”
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Star Tsar (8th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Blimey your not wrong exact same site layout!

And I did'nt see Mrs Palin at the top (Dunno who the guy is I am from UK)
    Apologies...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th September 2014 at 22:31.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mojo (8th September 2014), seeker/reader (8th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Love reverse speech analysis and Obama has many...he says in one I work for Miss Michele day in day back...thats on skimpy

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jackovesk (9th September 2014), Star Tsar (9th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast