+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karen Hudes: Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Karen Hudes: Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History!!!

Karen Hudes Latest Bombshell! Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History, Collapse Imminent!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Karen Hudes’ is interviewed by Sgt Report in the excellent video below as Karen shares that the ‘criminal banking cartel’ that has been running America into the ground will soon be history. The American people will “rise from the ashes” after the FED and the US dollar collapse – and that day is right around the corner! Interview with Karen begins at 6 minutes 10 seconds.

PS - I've been out of the Conspiracy-Loop for sometime, is this too good to be True? Time will tell...

PSS - Apparently some feel Karen is some kind of Dis-Info Agent..?

My Response to that...

Back to 'Truth-School' for those of you who do..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th July 2014 at 07:52.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Karen Hudes: Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History!!!

The U.S.dollar will fall and the question is when?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Inaiá (13th October 2014), sian (5th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Inspiring! Karen Hudes for World Treasurer! I have only good feelings about this lady, genuine, courageous and a blessing to us all. 95% sure it's all over? I pray she's right. One question, why hasn't she been got at? I guess the cartel has just too many enemies and the rest of us are barrelling down the yellow brick road 'off to see the Wizard' anyway, it's all over when the critical mass look behind the curtain. Love it.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (5th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), jackovesk (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (5th July 2014), sian (5th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2014), ulli (5th July 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

nice to see you back in the loop Jack

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

genevieve (5th July 2014), grannyfranny100 (5th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), jackovesk (5th July 2014), jjjones (5th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2014), ulli (5th July 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

She is amazing.
    Her Independence Day letter:

Date: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    Subject: Independence Day
    This is to taxpayers organizations and the state legislatures in the United States. We can only be independent if we understand whether or not we are independent. Our understanding of reality is flawed because a banking cartel has bought up our governments, our publishers, mainstream media, and our universities. This is documented fact. http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/...107.5728v2.pdf
    Fortunately, a dedicated insider, Jose Rizal, established institutions that could provide a platform that would be able to fight back: the World Bank and the IMF. Jose Rizal also hired a young lawyer to put the world's gold into trust so that the world's wealth would be available for humanity. That lawyer was named Ferdinand Marcos, and the trust is called the Global Debt Facility.
    Wolfgang Struck, the authorized signatory on the Global Debt Facility, has appointed me as his lawyer to make certain that humanity receives its gold back. I have prepared the Monetary Agreements that your respective governments are about to sign, and which will give us our independence. Let us celebrate today, for we are going to become truly independent for the first time.
    Sincerely,
    Karen Hudes
    Acting General Counsel
    International Bank for Reconstruction and Development Legal Counsel for the Global Debt Facility

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (5th July 2014), brenie (6th July 2014), eaglespirit (6th July 2014), fourty-two (6th July 2014), genevieve (5th July 2014), grannyfranny100 (5th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), jackovesk (5th July 2014), jjjones (5th July 2014), Kimberley (5th July 2014), Phoenix1304 (5th July 2014), RunningDeer (5th July 2014), sian (5th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2014), unearth9 (6th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Nice to see you back Jacko, I hope the work load was all worth while,

In the interview it says Karen has returned to the World Bank as General Counsel. But in Ulli's post it says she is acting General Counsel for the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development Legal Counsel for the Global Debt Facility.

Excuse my ignorance but are they the same bank or does she hold both positions.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

genevieve (5th July 2014), jackovesk (5th July 2014), jjjones (5th July 2014), sian (5th July 2014), ulli (6th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Will someone do me a favor and say the reasons why she says they will be out soon? That would be helpful as it would help me(and maybe others) discern if it is true or not. I have a hard time listening to 45 minutes straight of video....

Sounds wonderful, but I'm skeptical about it. Also what is to stop them from just starting a new criminal control of it all? Kind of like how when a country does a revolution... Seems they are standing by to prop up another puppet. So I'm not sure quite a revolution of any type actually takes place..
    Last edited by Omni; 5th July 2014 at 12:42.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

gardener2 (5th July 2014), genevieve (5th July 2014), grannyfranny100 (5th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), Sidney (6th July 2014), Snookie (6th July 2014), tgn333 (5th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

wow, talk about solid statements. interview definately worth listening to.

its a very interesting world we live in

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (5th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), jackovesk (5th July 2014), Omni (5th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

YOUR future... depends on the choices you make... more disinfo... will not aid in those choices...

for those who have ears...

for those who have not...

there is nothing I can tell you... that will aid you...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Will someone do me a favor and say the reasons why she says they will be out soon? That would be helpful as it would help me(and maybe others) discern if it is true or not. I have a hard time listening to 45 minutes straight of video....

Sounds wonderful, but I'm skeptical about it. Also what is to stop them from just starting a new criminal control of it all? Kind of like how when a country does a revolution... Seems they are standing by to prop up another puppet. So I'm not sure quite a revolution of any type actually takes place..
    Wonder if the "new puppet" could be Hillary Clinton ? Just a rerun with a different face.....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Inaiá (13th October 2014), jackovesk (6th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Hey Omniverse . . . . I think you may have answered much of this question with your own thread and specifically the first part Conspiracy/ NWO Related. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Quotes-Thread

If what Karen Hudes information is accurate or true . . . .(and I do have doubts or concerns because of her connection with Sorcha Fael ). . . . then this is simply what I have been saying for a couple years now.

Which is, in order for this ‘new global government’ to be put in place and activated, all other current financial systems and structures, all country economies, currency and ways of doing trade, etc. have to be obliterated.

“They” are doing this themselves . . . pure and simple . . . it is a very well thought out strategy and plan that has been in place for many years and is being implemented when the time is right for the different stages.

There is a thread on PA about the bankers and those in high finance are leaving by the droves and retiring . . . . watch this . . . . they can see what is coming and are stepping out now to study this new system as it is put in place . . . . . . you can bet a good majority will have their ducks in a row to take full advantage of this new system. Smart People.

My suggestion is to do the same. Adapt. Use it to your advantage.

The next 25 years +/- are going to be incredibly difficult and chaotic for those not aware and actively acknowledging and addressing this from a proactive positive position instead of a defensive uninformed position.

Chin up, be logical and use your common sense!!

20. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read a piece on " Brother John" from jim Willy and he was less than complementary about Karen, he basically said she was a banker shill. I have doubts about her myself, all this stuff about strange headed aliens wouldn't go down too well in banking circles I'm thinking.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to aheb For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

A tactic the Illuminati has used in history is to make patriots believe that they have won prematurely. This is so the patriots get lazy and stand down. We have to be careful with info that they are done b/c so far we have been lied to more then have been told the truth by people that think they have the truth.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Every time i hear of a better system coming into play. The only thought that crosses my mind is.

New wine becomes contaminated when poured into old skins.

bedtime for me.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th July 2014), Omni (6th July 2014), unearth9 (6th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)

Wonder if the "new puppet" could be Hillary Clinton ? Just a rerun with a different face.....
    Don't worry truth4me, ((HITLARY is TOAST))

The Rumours have not gone away and come 2016 every single American who knows the TRUTH about the Clintons should be...

Quote SHOUTING at the Top of their Lungs to everyone they meet to ((EXPOSE)) this Devil-Woman for the (DANGEROUS FRAUD) she is..!!!
    PS - Whilst in the Whitehouse the Clinton's said they were broke, now there wealth has (SKY-ROCKETED) to over $100m...

How did that happen...

How about $225,000 for every speaking engagement they make...

And who is footing the Bill..?

The likes of Goldman Sachs & the Wall St Oligarchy the (BANKSTERS)

Go figure, Hey...

PS - Forgot to mention the following...

• Mena Arkansas (Cocaine & Murder) Coverup
    • Webb Hubbell the real father of Chelsea Clinton
    • Benghazi (Cover-Up)
    • Hillary's arousal at the sight of Cathy O'Brien's mutilated carving in her vagina
    • Need I say more?
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th July 2014 at 05:05.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    A tactic the Illuminati has used in history is to make patriots believe that they have won prematurely. This is so the patriots get lazy and stand down. We have to be careful with info that they are done b/c so far we have been lied to more then have been told the truth by people that think they have the truth.
    Conversely, in French we have a saying, ‘chat échaudé craint l’eau froide’, meaning a cat that has scalded is afraid of cold water; nowadays this notion of scalding has this figurative usage when an unpleasant experience in the past can prevent you from even imagining that something might ever be actually pleasant or beneficial. This has been going on for so long that it is a big part of the problem.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

brenie (6th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), onawah (6th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Just yesterday I watched Louis Theroux's short Tv-document about people who are waiting the system to collapse very soon. It was from 1998. So I am getting somewhat sceptical with these prophecies...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

genevieve (6th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

THE BLACK BUDGET

AN INTERVIEW WITH Catherine Austin Fitts, the Founder and President of Solari. She served as Managing Director and Member of the Board of Directors of the Wall Street investment bank, Dillon, Read & Co., Inc. She also served as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commissioner at HUD in the first Bush Administration and was the President and Founder of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc.
    solari.com

Shot at the Secret Space Program Conference, June, 2014
    Kerry Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelot.org

31. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@778 (etc.)-

many thanks for posting your link- Catherine Austin Fitts is absolutely awesome, as always!- glad to know not everyone has not yet completely rejected Kerry Cassidy as a source of info...

my question: when will the incredible Dr. Joseph Farrell make his info public?

stay well all-

Larry

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th July 2014), Inaiá (13th October 2014), onawah (6th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)

She's not popular enough...it'll probably be Elizabeth Warren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast