+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Karen Hudes: Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: Karen Hudes: Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History!!!

I don't know, Jacko...
    Catherine Austin Fitts doesn't think Karen Hudes info has been of much value, according to her last interview with Kerry, though perhaps Fitts hasn't seen the latest from Hudes.
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Karen Hudes Latest Bombshell! Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History, Collapse Imminent!

PSS - Apparently some feel Karen is some kind of Dis-Info Agent..?

My Response to that...

Back to 'Truth-School' for those of you who do..!
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Christine (6th July 2014), jackovesk (7th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't know, Jacko...
    Catherine Austin Fitts doesn't think Karen Hudes info has been of much value, according to her last interview with Kerry, though perhaps Fitts hasn't seen the latest from Hudes.
    Karen Hudes Latest Bombshell! Criminal Banking Cartel Will Soon Be History, Collapse Imminent!

My Response to that...

Yes, but may I add that Catherine Austin Fitts whom I'm a fan of is ex-Govt. long ago whereas Karen Hudes has been re-instated to her previous position within the World Bank, so Karen may have a little more in-the-know intel to share...

Who really knows...

Both IMHO are equally reputable with Catherine more on the (Financial Advice) on how to survive and prosper in a Police State and Karen giving us the good oil on the inner & up to date workings of the World Bank...

Some mention Karen should never had mentioned the ET presence, however if it is the Truth? who am I to argue...

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Some mention Karen should never had mentioned the ET presence, however if it is the Truth? who am I to argue...
    Jacko, for the avoidance of doubt, would you mind explaining how this came up for Karen: in the course of her duties I take it? I seem to recall at one point she answered a few questions that were beyond her remit, until she followed some good advice to be more careful.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Inaiá (13th October 2014), onawah (7th July 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

If Hudes is working for the World Bank again now, I would think that whatever info she can offer us would have to be curtailed quite a bit by the Bank, if she is to keep her job. Surely word would get to them if she is revealing secrets they don't want known.
    Jack wrote: "Karen Hudes has been re-instated to her previous position within the World Bank, so Karen may have a little more in-the-know intel to share.."

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't know, Jacko...

My Response to that...

Yes, but may I add that Catherine Austin Fitts whom I'm a fan of is ex-Govt. long ago whereas Karen Hudes has been re-instated to her previous position within the World Bank, so Karen may have a little more in-the-know intel to share...

Who really knows...

Both IMHO are equally reputable with Catherine more on the (Financial Advice) on how to survive and prosper in a Police State and Karen giving us the good oil on the inner & up to date workings of the World Bank...

Each breath a gift...

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts was hounded and persecuted for blowing the whistle on criminal activities within the dept of housing and urban development. Listen carefully to how she presents herself and the number of qualifiers she uses, when she is offering an opinion based on her sense of the world. She clearly delineates what she knows to be true as opposed to what she suspects might be true.

This is extremely important. The UFO material contained in her interviews don't tar her credibility. Fitts had a solid rep going back well over a decade before she touched the UFO theme in a significant way. As a result, rather than discrediting herself, she will tend to draw those interested in her political and economic material towards interest in ufo's.

There are definitely bull**** artists out there. But there are also people who are completely sincere, just mistaken or slightly off course. Because somebody's vision didn't play out doesn't make them a liar, necessarily. It just makes them human.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Inaiá (13th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2