+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Williams "LATEST" News from the Elite - WWIII, Gas $150 Barrel, $USD Collapse

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Lindsey Williams "LATEST" News from the Elite - WWIII, Gas $150 Barrel, $USD Collapse

Lindsey Williams reveals new bombshell information on the Alex Jones Show October 21, 2010. Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for nearly 30 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary and because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to the information that is documented in his book, The Energy Non-Crisis. In 2009, Williams told Alex Jones about the plan by the global elite to sabotage the dollar, destroy the economy and America by 2012.
    • Brief Summary:
    • Gas to Skyrocket to above $150-200 per Barrell
    • $USD Collapse
    • War with Iran within the next 4 months
    • Russia to supply Oil & Natural Gas to China
    • Feds will own every mortgage in America
    • Banksters to Reposess Homes that have been reposessed or re-financed within the last 3 years
    • Janet Napoletano tells insider something BIG is coming, need to stock up on Food & Water to last at least 6 months
    Part 1 of 6

Forwarned is Forarmed...I hope this information helps you prepare for what is to come. (Especially to those of you that live in the USA).

UPDATE: Lindsey Williams on the Jeff Rense Show 25th October 2010 (MP3 Download below)

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...ams_102510.mp3
    Last edited by jackovesk; 27th October 2010 at 15:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: Lindsey Williams "LATEST" News from the Elite - WWIII, Gas $150 Barrel, $USD Coll

Lindsay williams loves to publicize his fear mongering skills he is such a champ at that,i can still remember all the bs he was talking about back when the oil spill happened in the gulf.I rather keep a positive outlook for my future thanks,but i pass on fear mongers interviews and videos they dont anything anything good to my life hehe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

PHARAOH (31st October 2010)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Re: Lindsey Williams "LATEST" News from the Elite - WWIII, Gas $150 Barrel, $USD Coll

I'll agree that he fear mongers, but he is sincere in his beliefs. Also, he is one of the few of which his past predictions/information has been correct. He got the oil spill info incorrect, but I personally believe he was set-up on that one in order to draw attention away from his past accuracies.

The one that got me was Sean Morton, when I researched his accuracy ration...it was extremely low. So many people listen to him but do not research the history......

Rich

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I'll agree that he fear mongers, but he is sincere in his beliefs. Also, he is one of the few of which his past predictions/information has been correct.
    He's a genuine fellow. That's not to say he hasn't fallen victim to "disinformation" of varying degrees, or simply human erring.

As to "fear mongering," I'm a bit hesitant to label someone as a "fear monger-er," simply because when one begins to understand the deep, dark agendas that are being played out on this planet, it's only natural to be frightened.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

He's entertaining.

Buy gold and stock up on Aj's pricey scooby snacks cause the end is near.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

A bit of preparation at this time doesn't sound like a bad idea.

If it's not needed...GREAT, however if it IS needed we'll be glad we did.

Also, didn't Bill just recommend watching When Technology Fails....Perhaps those in the know are sensing something.

Soj

8. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

He seems to mean well, but he pushes his point a little too hard sometimes with a tendency to fear monger. I have a feeling his source salt and peppers information with truth and lies to keep people confused and to help Lindsey sell a few dvd's on the side, when he starts pushing the importance of buying his dvd's he always reminds me of a snake oil salesman, which IMO really affects his credibility and is the reason I quit listening to him awhile back. Just seems like a waste of time to listen when other agenda's may be at play...

9. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

He is just another puppet that there using to create does events. This only works for the people who are in state of fear and Mind control), the only thing you see is there last desperate attempt to get the energy they need to destroy our self's. Another thing his so called "Deathbed globalist" Seems to stay alive!! something to wonder about.

Because Lindsey William is another Bible believer they are using him as a tool , so it looks more dramatic/real. (Reading and listening to any info with out the spirit is mind control!!). He simple does not get the full picture and that's why he is a useful tool for the PTB.

The information he is giving us is indeed what they want to create ,but we keep spreading the truth and see what really is going to be created!!!
    Last edited by Mu2143; 24th October 2010 at 09:44.

10. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'll probably get into trouble for this from the Moderators BUT it's something I feel needs to be said!

Arpheus

Even Alex Jones the following Day agrees with you on the inaccuracies of the Oil Spill, but I find you to be someone who is quick to criticise anyone who is trying to help and Forewarn people of what is to come. WHY do I say this? Because Lindsey Williams has been Spot On with his information so far and due to the the lack of press coverage on the Oil Spill. Who knows what is yet to come down the track.

I understand your dismissivenous of reality. I suggest you bury your head in the sand and don't bother to comment. Fly Fly Fly away little Starling!

Oouthere

Well said...

Dale

You understand when one is Truthful or Not. Agreed

Grizzom

Your New Avatar lends you more credibilty, but your Sarcasm leaves you open without it! I understand Why you changed it!

sojorner

Your ability to understand the TRUTH and REALITY is refreshing and I too have heeded the warning, but like you, alot of other scenarios may yet come into play.

ascendingstarseed

Totally understand where you are coming from, I like you have never bought one of his DVD's but did listen to him after Gas went fro $150 USD per barrel to below $50 USD. Not even Nostradamus could have predicted that one!

Mu2143

What has the Bible got to do with any of it? I do see what you were trying to say with regards to Spirituality and Mind Control, but you are way off track with reality!

There you go with my 2 cents worth, but so many can't feel or see the TRUTH even if it hits them SQUARE BETWEEN THE E With the PTB in control, the world is at peril 24/7 and I too have had ENOUGH. But I will continue to Stand by Whistleblowers who are sincere and believe in their information and sources and try to get the TRUTH out!

I do not want any of these things to happen either, but as I said before Forewarned is Forearmed.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see? One things for sure I am not scared of the TRUTH. WHY because it is the only weapon we have against the PTB!

The TRUTH shall set you FREE.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th October 2010 at 16:35.

11. Link to Post #10
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Grizzom,

Quote Posted by Grizzom (here)
    He's entertaining.
    Buy gold and stock up on Aj's pricey scooby snacks cause the end is near.
    I would just add this for those that buy gold. You'll need to defend that gold. If you purchase anything with that gold, the particular merchant that receives your gold will assume that you are the owner of more gold. He will make a study of you and your details as you leave the marketplace. When things deteriorate from the erosion of law to complete lawlessness, he may decide to form a black posse and come after you and your gold.

You really have two gold choices while things are still in structure. Avoid the gold and stock up on food and water, and other hard resources (and prepare for minimalist survival). Or buy all the gold you can afford, with the plan of buying essentials as you need them later on with that gold. Only, if you decide to use gold as a resource capacitor, then you would be wise to have a plan to protect that gold, e.g. buy a shovel, guns, plenty of ammo ... perhaps even a tank.

There is, of course, a smart nongold choice, namely, collective survival.

Buying gold is largely an individualist tactic. As such, it individualizes your survival. Now, you and your sweet wife can run into the mountains with a pack mule (or mother-in-law) carrying all your gold, but you can only spend it by coming down into the valley again. You'll then have to be very careful not to leave tracks behind as you climb again to your hiding spot (with your supplies). You'll have to keep doing this time and again. With the slightest slip, you'll probably end up with your throat cut. I suggest you watch The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre (Humphrey Bogart and Walter Huston). It's a nice study on the different psychologies surrounding the chase for gold.

Like I said, your better option is collective survival. More precisely, collective strategies for survival. You may yet think that stockpiling gold can be adapted to the collective strategy. But if there's one thing about human nature that should be clear by now, it makes strange bedfellows with gold.

Of course, there are other reasons for buying guns and ammo. And better ways to spend your money (e.g. Scooby snacks, Toblerone and half-moons).

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Anyone who listens to that kinda of information is HELPING to create a negative outcome to everyone on the planet,jackovesk so i am sorry but i will have to pass on what you suggested to me,now if instead of focusing on being a person who is preparing their selves for a future filled with doom death and disasters we focused on ourselves so we can flip the coin towards the positive ends of things wich is what i intend to do perhaps together we can CREATE a much better future for all of mankind,you see in case you didn't notice we are all CREATORS and i cant speak for all of us here but i for one am sick and tired of all of the problems pain suffering injustices and the list can go on forever,i been there done that for many lives not just this one,so pardon me if i choose not to feed this kind of source with fear and negativity,the reason why i reply so quick is because i would expect most people that post here to be beyond this stage at this point and try to work together on a much better envisioned future for my race.I have a kid i care about him and i would like to see a good future ahead of him for him to live his life you see?So if you took it personal i am sorry that wasn't my intent pal,but i think its time for humanity to move on and realize we are the change we CAN change and we WILL change for the better its called EVOLUTION.
    Peace out.
    Last edited by Arpheus; 24th October 2010 at 20:42. Reason: cant spell

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Mu2143

What has the Bible got to do with any of it? I do see what you were trying to say with regards to Spirituality and Mind Control, but you are way off track with reality!

There you go with my 2 cents worth, but so many can't feel or see the TRUTH even if it hits them SQUARE BETWEEN THE E With the PTB in control, the world is at peril 24/7 and I too have had ENOUGH. But I will continue to Stand by Whistleblowers who are sincere and believe in their information and sources and try to get the TRUTH out!

I do not want any of these things to happen either, but as I said before Forewarned is Forearmed.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see? One things for sure I am not scared of the TRUTH. WHY because it is the only weapon we have against the PTB!
    Pointless statement Its like you never read what wrote..

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Ill make a statement !!!!
    I do know what is going on and understand it. I Know who I can follow for information and I know who aren't , No body but my self I follow and listen to does who are in heart. I've got my own source of information from the spirit realm and I know my own spiritual progress.

15. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

The deathbed power that was has been dying for quite sometime now. I would think he would have access to the latest greatest hidden medicine and would have his cancer cured or maybe he just wants to hurry and meet Jesus as Lindsey says he just about has him converted.

We won't have to wait long to see if the pastor has been told the truth or used.

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What I just remembered from early interviews that he stated that he was being threaten if he does not follow what they say. Which implies that he is under the control of the PTB , he is not fearless which means he is not fully in heart and can be controlled. Which is happening right now!!!
    Also what I have noticed that when he talk about the PTB it sounded like they have great power and he does not mention that there only power is deception.

I already have researched this before SO I KNOW what is going on!!!

17. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

UPDATE: Lindsey Williams on the Jeff Rense Show 25th October 2010 (MP3 Download below)

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...awi_102510.mp3
    Last edited by jackovesk; 27th October 2010 at 15:37.

18. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member truth will win out's Avatar
    Thanks

Lindsey is a person I will listen to with great skepticism. It is so irritating listing to him pimp his DVD’s and telling me how right Alex Jones is on everything that it is almost impossible to listen to. Alex Jones IMO is nothing but a gold merchant. Who endorses right wing candidates and when they say stupid stuff(Aka Rand Paul or The Tea Party) he turns it into a conspiracy. My opinion is simple, not everything is a conspiracy. If we think everything is a conspiracy than it gives cover to the real conspiracy. This what I tell people, if you believe that everything is a conspiracy than that takes away the responsibility that there is just some nutty people in the world. Like that person who flew his airplane into the IRS, Alex was proclaiming it a conspiracy pretty much from the get go( many other examples of this just not going to list all). Alex Jones to me is a person that is dangerous, who even though he talks some truth his negatives to me are too great to ignore. He is a Ideologue who dresses as a patriot and if you doubt him you are a traitor( Look up John Birch Society and see if that is what you would want to subscribe to).. If it rings true to you more power to yea, I just don’t see any good in living in a perpetual state of fear.

Fear is an optional state of mind, and as I grow in spirit I will continue to lose the fear.

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote originally posted by Mu2143
    I already have researched this before SO I KNOW what is going on!!!
    Hi Mu2143, I wish I could have your conviction or confidence. I am still learning and struggling to discern which info is real and which is disinfo. Would you please share what you know. Thank you very much.

20. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    There is, of course, a smart nongold choice, namely, collective survival.
    Could not have said it better.

Form groups and look after each-other.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

Invest in food and in your health and you will never take a loss

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PkCuPrsPn_I

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nezsV...layer_embedded

and start brewing some kombucha and some Kefir

Houman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast