+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else been hearing the high-pitched ringing or humming sound?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,679 times in 3,332 posts

Default Re: Has anyone else been hearing the high-pitched ringing or humming sound?

10 years ago I began hearing ring, clicks and various other sounds nonstop in my right ear. I had no cold or ear infection, nothing. One evening I am sitting down and all the sudden I heard a loud sound and since then I have had strange sounds in my ear at all times.Much of the time this is crazy making. Sometimes I do hear voices and can almost make out what they are saying. Sometimes I get that loud high pitched tone that is very hard to endure but that is not all the time. Nothing has ever been found to be wrong with the ear and I do not hear this out of the other ear.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2014), Christine (8th July 2014), raregem (9th July 2014), spiritwind (8th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014), Zaya (8th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Question Re: Has anyone else been hearing the high-pitched ringing or humming sound?

EDIT: This is not what I was talking about, though some of it is mentioned, this points to man made causes of the "Hum". It could very well be. The info I got came from a scientist I know that said he investigated it as it caused issues w/underwater acoustics in gov contracts etc... Though the below video that I found and posted could very well be just as likely as his statement of it being energetic radiation from outside of our atmosphere... Who knows right?

Mysterious Hum Driving People MAD! Researchers Have the Answer Why and What the Source of The Noise Is And Trust Me You Want to Know! (Chilling Video)
    Sunday, July 6, 2014 11:11
    Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!
    (Before It's News)

Since the early 1970’s numerous reports of a humming noise have been reported across the world. Original reports began in the United Kingdom and spread to the US in the early 1990’s. Reports include a type of diesel engine noise heard at a low-frequency indicating some type of electromagnetic energy noise that some people hear due to sensitivity, while others do not. People have speculated that the sound could be due to cell-towers, delusions, local noises in the area, HAARP, UFO’s, and more. But most of the research has led people to dead ends….until now!!!

A man by the name of David Deming has done some intense research on this subject and may just have the answer you’re longing to know. The video below dives through some of Deming’s research and I believe you will be shocked when you find out the true source…..

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...rect-b4in.info

For More Information See:
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpre...ts-causing-it/
    http://www.thehum.info/
    Demings Research Document: http://www.scientificexploration.org...8_4_deming.pdf
    TACAMO: http://www.tacamo.navy.mil/default.html
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 8th July 2014 at 14:17.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Has anyone else been hearing the high-pitched ringing or humming sound?

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I will hear high pitches ( sometimes they really hurt) and volume changes with different tones, as well. Like someone is messing with a sound board. I notice (sometimes) the sounds begin around the time people wake up for the day. Coming out of REM sleep.
    I've had this happen a few times coming out of sleep to loud tones as you described like a soundboard. It was quite startling as it is not a natural sound at all, it hasn't happened to me in over a year according to my journal though.

I used to get daytime higher pitched tones more frequently but i just ask my higher self(whoever that is lol) for help with psychic, psychotronic, electronic and any other designations i can think of and it always fades away. I did hear one start at one point yesterday but i would say it was for less than a second and faded before i asked for any protections.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbins For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), raregem (9th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Yes, I have always put it down to Tinnitus, from playing loud electric Guitar in bands in my late teens/20's/30's -but my hearing itself is excellent, only normal
    roll off of super high frequencies normal with aging (56 is beginning to climb the wooden hills) but I get it so loud and and with multiple frequencies - sometimes it gives me a mild panic attack
    and i get a an awful sense of being trapped in my own head with this deafening cacophony - not pleasant - but if i turn on the radio, or get up and move around it goes away.
    Tinnitus, or nerve damage, or high tech gadgets generating it...dunno but I think there are much worse things to be afflicted by - so appreciation for general health is there

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), raregem (9th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,679 times in 3,332 posts

I have noticed several people on this thread, my self included, only experience this sound in one ear. Does anyone have a take on that?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), raregem (9th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

I, at first, hesitated to comment on this thread but am doing it anyway; yes, I'm also noticing a ringing/rushing-sound in my left ear since ca. 6 months ago- I have no explanation for it; some sources state (don't know if they're valid) tinitus may be a sign of high blood pressure but I have text-book normal (for whatever that's worth) blood pressure (but I have other problems just to keep things in balance and make life more interesting)-

I have no explanation whatsoever for this phenomena-

Larry in Germany

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

12. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

No big mystery or conspiracy here folks.

IMO this is only the increased ‘noise’ in the air with cell phones, cell towers, wifi computers, tablets, games etc. The cell phones are increasing exponentially in amount of users and strength of signal (3G to 4G on onward). There is so much more ‘stuff’ in the air and the type that our bodies actually ‘receive’ it.

Where I live now (deep Appalachian mountains) I don’t hear the ringing near as much as when I lived in Kansas. In the past year there was a demand in the area (mainly from gas drilling companies) for better/stronger cell service. My phone now amazingly picks up 3G and sometimes even 4G.

And with the stronger cell service the ringing in my ears has increased some.

When I travel out of the mountain my ears begin to immediately ring louder and when I return home it decreases.

What I really love is when we have county wide power failure (which happens quite often) and it is utterly silent and the ringing almost completely dissipates.

I can also unplug and/or remove the batteries from all electronic devices, including modems, wifi etc and achieve the same results.

It is the price we pay to have all these ‘toys’.

P.S. The reason most hear it “mostly” in the left ear is because how the energy in our bodies circulates . . . the left is the ‘receiver’ in most people (not always though) . . . I hear it more in my right!
    Last edited by blufire; 8th July 2014 at 16:42.

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

The 30 minute segment of interview with Robert Duncan from Bill:

... in which he mentions those "Hums"... which may -- or may not -- lead one to understand how those birds and fish massive die-offs are occurring from the accompanying "nose bleed" occurrences...

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), MorningSong (8th July 2014), raregem (9th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    No big mystery or conspiracy here folks.
    Right, just plain greed... which leads to cover ups... which leads to... conspiracies... :

Here are some references from Barrie Trower:

Barrie Trower's paper "WiFi: A Thalidomide in the Making":

http://www.ukcolumn.org/sites/defaul...ho%20cares.pdf (PDF --> right click --> "Save as...")

An interview with Barrie Trower from Oct. 2013:

PDF transcript of interview: http://www.stopthecrime.net/Deborah%...e%20Trower.pdf

Here is another 3-hour long interview with Barrie Trower where the details are expanded (starts ~ 0:11:00):

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    This interview answers a LOT of questions about who what where why and how. Sickens me.

Published on Jul 1, 2014
    Join John B. for a look into the widespread use of microwave radiation with former Royal Navy Microwave Weapons expert Barrie Trower.

Last edited by Hervé; 8th July 2014 at 17:35.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), gripreaper (10th July 2014), MorningSong (8th July 2014), Muzz (8th July 2014), Sophocles (8th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I will hear high pitches ( sometimes they really hurt) and volume changes with different tones, as well. Like someone is messing with a sound board. I notice (sometimes) the sounds begin around the time people wake up for the day. Coming out of REM sleep.

This is a good description of how it is for me also. I have been noticing that it happens just as I am getting ready for sleep. Like as soon as I turn the lights off and lie down, get all comfortable, the tones begin. IMO, this is not a coincidence. Absolute programming of some kind. Also, the clicking, is more random, but I do notice it first thing upon waking. God knows what they are doing to our minds as we sleep. I am exhausted all the time. I never feel rested in the mornings. All that said, I have also noticed the tones, at random times also, besides at night.
    One night, I couldn't sleep, and was sitting out on the patio, it was very dark, but I heard the exact "clicking" sound in the bushes, that I hear in my right inner ear except that it was much louder, being it was outside.
    I have been an outdoors person my entire life and I have never heard any insect that makes that sound. Let me tell you, I have not moved that fast in 20 years. LOLOL I went in, and locked up everything I could. I still get chills thinking about it. I am with Christine on the Mantid type theory, and I also say that because of the being I caught on camera in my kitchen, that to me looks like some sort of Mantid type entity.
    I would say the tones started 7 or 8 years ago, and the clicking more like 2 or 3 years ago.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2014), Christine (8th July 2014), Hervé (8th July 2014), ThresholdRising (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Good morning friends… I have heard tones, varied in wave length and strength for seven years now. For me it started out of the blue one day at the beach in Mexico, small town but close to a very powerful energy center (I can speak more about that another time, underground ruins, privately owned, Dick Cheney visited, you get the story).

I was involved with some people with very strong physic capabilities. So while staring off into the distance one day, in a semi-dream state I was scanning almost unconsciously.. but in some manner reading an energy not visible. At that moment I had what felt like a bell-jar dropped over me. All the "sound penetration" cut out and I was in a reverberating chamber.. very disoriented and feeling isolated, cut off.

That effect lasted for several days and still occasionally happens to me. Since that time I have had an almost constant high tone pitch in my ears.. and yes it feels as if just outside the auditory canal. Learning to discern where this is coming from and being able to tune into the frequency has actually given me clues as to its origin (I believe there is more than one source) and to be able to modulate and communicate through the tones.

What felt like being "subject to" now is part of my reality. I have heard variations, diminished sounds, subtle changes, clicks, loud hums, buzzes, and have come to the conclusion that the source is not one source.

The clicks have led me to perceive, in hyper dimensional space, a race or class of Mantids.. the louder interfering buzzes or bell jar effect which cuts me off led me to perceive another hyper dimensional vehicle that I describe as an "AI craft" .. it is all part of a greater mystery still.

I actually don't think we can pin this effect to one source.. but we can tune ourselves as receivers and listeners. My most recent exploration did lead me to a cosmic source without, as far as I could tell, any race of beings or AI emitting it.
    Mine started in semiconscious state last night. A ringing in my right ear, extremely high pitched when I was trying to practice clairaudience. Scared me a little. Lead me to this site for first time in long time though.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

IMO this is mainly due to the raising of our own vibrations. When you raise your vibrations sufficiently when attempting OBEs, you will hear ringing , clicking, booms, and many other auditory phenomena.

I rarely got the ringing until i had my Reiki attunement. I can testify that the moment I received the reiki attunement my ears clicked many times and popped. I was informed that my ear chakras had been opened. For several weeks after i had a loud ringing in only my left ear. Then it began to weaken.

However, every time i use reiki energy the ringing comes back. This correlation leads me to believe that many of these auditory sensations are directly related to the raising of ones own vibrations.

I am not disputing that there are other sources, including nefarious tech, but we need to drop the paranoia down a notch and become more familiar with ourselves and physical sensations we create when we get closer to our spiritual natures.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), GoodETxSG (11th August 2014), PurpleLama (8th July 2014), RunningDeer (8th July 2014), Wind (8th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    IMO this is mainly due to the raising of our own vibrations. When you raise your vibrations sufficiently when attempting OBEs, you will hear ringing , clicking, booms, and many other auditory phenomena.

I rarely got the ringing until i had my Reiki attunement. I can testify that the moment I received the reiki attunement my ears clicked many times and popped. I was informed that my ear chakras had been opened. For several weeks after i had a loud ringing in only my left ear. Then it began to weaken.

However, every time i use reiki energy the ringing comes back. This correlation leads me to believe that many of these auditory sensations are directly related to the raising of ones own vibrations.

I am not disputing that there are other sources, including nefarious tech, but we need to drop the paranoia down a notch and become more familiar with ourselves and physical sensations we create when we get closer to our spiritual natures.
    We all have different lives/ and life circumstances. And trust me, some of us have good reason to be a bit paranoid. Myself included (you do not know the half of it). I also do not have OBEs. I have been abducted, and am 99.99% sure I am heavily implanted. As are many others on this forum. A little bit of paranoia is not necessarily a bad thing, and IMO, there is not enough of it on this thread that it needs to be dropped.

I don't want to imply at all that anyone that hears tones or clicking has some sort of alien contact. Because there are many causes for these sorts of things. But also there is plenty of electronic harrassment going on in the world.
    Another source of ear ringing too is cell towers, microwave, and emfs in general.
    Last edited by Sidney; 8th July 2014 at 21:30.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), Hervé (9th July 2014), Zaya (8th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

You live your reality, I will live mine, are they the same, how can they be, I am living in another reality.

Fear bores me to tears, I wish to experience something different now, even if there are those who try to stop me, good luck with that :-)

Blessings

Mark

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    You live your reality, I will live mine, are they the same, how can they be, I am living in another reality.

Fear bores me to tears, I wish to experience something different now, even if there are those who try to stop me, good luck with that :-)

Blessings

Mark
    IMO, Paranoia and fear are not the same. I got startled when the clicker went off in the bush at 3 am and I was the only person awake for miles. LOL (a girl thing, I'm sure). lol
    Anyway, the topic is about tones in the ears, so lets get back to that. I am sorry my reality doesn't seem to suit you. I personally did not choose to be a TI and abductee. I cope the best that I know how. Now then.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (8th July 2014), Hervé (9th July 2014), WHOMADEGOD (9th July 2014), Zaya (8th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Don't be afraid people. I've been hearing it for at least two years, probably three with my right ear. It never stops, but sometimes it's more quiet and sometimes more loud. I constantly observe the space weather and I've seen anomalous readings during the past few years. I neither can remember exactly when it started, but it started around the same time when I started to become truly awake in the year 2011 and I think that my pineal gland was opening then. I agree with the opening post and I think that the sound is related to our third eyes, Earth's magnetic field, maybe Schumann resonance too.

Earth is going through a shift and so are we humans. Would not be possible not to notice the several symptoms it causes in many people, in many different ways. Perhaps it also could be induced by electronic devices (like Wi-fi or even scalar technology), but I highly doubt it. If so, then they really must be focused on us and failing miserably.

I remember that we have had many threads about this subject here, Rahkyt had one about it. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Ascension
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Christine (9th July 2014), Sidney (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014), WHOMADEGOD (9th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Add me as another data point that for me at least, this is a symptom of increased vibrational energy, initially experienced when I read a book many years ago about the Kundalini energy along the spine and experienced the awakening of it soon there after, as a 'pinging' up the spinal column and a tinnitus-like auditory sensation rising to the level of a freight-train roar sensation prior to OBEs or near OBEs.

This has been described as an effect of the OBE process from several sources. For those who experience it mostly when going to sleep or meditating, my experience has lead to the understanding that the 'raising of the body's vibration rate' and increased flowing of the auric energy fields is what is happening.

To me that's a good thing, and I have no concerns about nefarious attempts on my mind or body, as I am pretty much aware of the Self-creating aspects of experienced Reality at this point, maintaining a strong-willed, middle-fingered, F YOU to all who would try and control my spiritual self in this incarnation.

I also perceive that changes in our reality, whatever the cause, are increasing this vibration rise in our shared reality rather strongly, so many new folks would be feeling these energies and their effects.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th July 2014 at 23:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Christine (9th July 2014), Delight (9th July 2014), GaelVictor (8th July 2014), Sidney (8th July 2014), TraineeHuman (9th July 2014), WHOMADEGOD (9th July 2014), Wind (8th July 2014)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    A little bit of paranoia is not necessarily a bad thing, and IMO, there is not enough of it on this thread that it needs to be dropped.
    Awareness is often confused as paranoia in this day and age. Not that I'm saying paranoia is good. There is such a thing of course.

A post from godlike productions:
    Quote I found a guy on one of dav1de 1cky forum from truman cash namely "Omnisense" check youtube. Sadly he removed those videos about the "machine" or A.I a form of super advanced conscious computer from these alien sc*m that probe us and ringing of ears is a sure sign according to his research (he is a victim of severe mind possession by these aliens) that they mess with you. He did got threatened numerous times, maybe that's why he removed his videos. Some times when i stumble upon some serious good intel that's the moment i hear these damn ringing in my ears! It always last around 10 to 20 sec...Science says ringing is normal natural might be true but considering the amount of people connecting the dots...

Quote Science says ringing is normal natural might be true but considering the amount of people connecting the dots...
    It's good to not fear such either way. But it is quite clear to me that the ear ringing is done by psychotronic weapons(at least in my case). In my case it is overt. So it is at least one dot connected for those with undecided minds...

Can't help but note nearly every person in this thread is experiencing such...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (9th July 2014), Sidney (8th July 2014), Zaya (8th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Or maybe you have an ear infection

I did. Took care of it. No more noise.

I like Bluefire's explanation as well. IMO all the electronic pollution might be responsible. I notice this when I walk into places like libraries, for example. The WiFi is almost tangible. There seems to be a noise and a concominant vibration. Consider power lines and the accompanying hum - It's like that.

My feeling is that this is much simpler than we might suspect.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

TraineeHuman (9th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Add me as another data point that for me at least, this is a symptom of increased vibrational energy, initially experienced when I read a book many years ago about the Kundalini energy along the spine and experienced the awakening of it soon there after, as a 'pinging' up the spinal column and a tinnitus-like auditory sensation rising to the level of a freight-train roar sensation prior to OBEs or near OBEs.
    I'm willing to bet this is societal engineering by the US government(that its some natural vibration increase). After all, the new age movement has not only been hijacked by the US gov, it was syntheticaly supported by such due to ETs warning the US gov of legitimate threats. (at least my 2 cent on that).

I think the experiences you describe relates to the technology being used intensely for OBEs etc. Described in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ated-by-Dreams

Technology being used that causes the OBEs that also cause the ear ringing would be a theory that stands up to me personally.. Thanks for your contribution. I gained from it..

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Sidney (9th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast