Thread: So, You Want to Know the Truth About 9/11? - Gorden Duff

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default So, You Want to Know the Truth About 9/11? - Gorden Duff

Very interesting:

http://journal-neo.org/2014/07/07/so...th-about-9-11/

Quote In recent weeks, intelligence agencies of France, Russia and Britain along with key members of the UN’s nuclear non-proliferation organization, the IAEA, have leaked critical documents outlining not only that 9/11 was a nuclear event but the science and specifics of the event itself. From a Press TV article last week:

“A virtual stream of leaks is a clear sign that, in the light of events in the Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, the “rule book” is being thrown out. From a discussion of the real 9/11 report, citing the use of nuclear weapons, the official finding of the United States Department of Energy:

‘Again the original Sandia report that I read stated that it was a salted or enhanced radiation device, not just a standard low level nuke. The report only identified the type of primary used being in the W-54 series of primary boosters made at Hanford. The secondary radiation enhancement part of the weapons used was eradicated from the text.’”

The last paragraph from a vetted source with access at the highest levels is a powerful statement, not just because it sits atop an article loaded with details the public has never seen but that it is also framed with hard science no one but a few nuclear weapons insiders have ever gotten close to.

The article goes on to describe, in detail, how a “thermometric” nuclear weapon was used, the specifics of design and how the money to fund the project was allocated without knowledge of congress or the president.

We are now prepared to go further. This piece of the puzzle will cover where the weapons were placed and what we could find out about who knew. The basis for the information below is the 2003 United States Department of Energy/Sandia Labs report on the nuclear events surrounding 9/11.

What you will read below has never been made public. However it is known and has been for many years. This, in itself, is a key concern and one we find as damning as the other revelations you will soon learn.

The following questions were submitted to a group of investigators that were at Ground Zero, some dressed as first responders, some as utility workers. They are in photos seen on the internet, some of which they took themselves.

The team includes nuclear physicists, intelligence personnel specializing in nuclear proliferation threats and federal law enforcement.

The answers are theirs, the questions are mine.

Q: Can you describe the investigation process trying to figure out where the “devices” were planted to bring down the towers?

A: Buildings 4, 5 & 6 were place in white moving vans with monthly parking passes strategically located in the correct parking spots in the lower parking garages of buildings 4, 5&6. About 1 nuke per 16 floors for the smaller buildings with a 150 foot fire ball radius for gutting the inside floors.

The nuclear weapons for buildings 1 & 2 were placed in the lower sub-basement elevator shafts and another set at or above floor 45 in the elevator shaft machine room on that floor. The higher nuke produced the really big dust cloud around the 45th floor.

The WTC 1 & 2 nukes were boosted and salted for needed enhanced of thermal and EMP effects ETC.

To clarify this answer, language from the Department of Energy study describing Thermometric weapons is needed:

“It is called a “Nuclear Thermobaric bomb”. This is what the 10,000lb bomb is that the B-2 was modified for. It uses a 1 kiloton primary surrounded by over 5,000 lbs. of iron oxide in powdered form. The devices are placed into a thick steel case, similar in looks to the Fat Man Bomb used on Hiroshima in 1945. The iron oxide or thermite is used as a secondary to make a very large heat wave blast.

It converts neutrons into infrared thermal heat energy, reducing fallout. It is an “infrared neutron bomb”. If you place several tons of iron oxide around a small nuke it will turn it into a massive enhanced radiation weapon. The neutron bomb is not the only enhanced weapon. There is an entire series of these devices such as the X-ray bomb and the EMP bomb. All primaries are nuclear. The secondaries vary depending on need or use.”

Q: In what manner and positions were members of this team involved in the investigation of 9/11?

A: United Nations teams were in New York at the time, call that a coincidence. This was the IAEA of which several of us are linked. Additionally, we include more than one federal agency and one international police agency, all of whom were directly involved. FBI Agent Mike Dick was lead for that agency and deeply involved. Recently, the FBI “mistakenly” listed him as an armed fugitive in what we believe to be an attempt to silence him. He is seen as a danger to those involved in the planning.

Q: Who in Washington that wasn’t already involved in planning 9/11 learned about the use of nukes?

A: All shadow government officials, key congressmen and senators, key Federal judges and most of the generals at the DOD those at higher levels at the CIA etc.

Who knew in advance and was in on it I don’t know but other people do. This is why everybody involved is”lawyered up” to their noses and the lawyers have told everyone to shut up period.

Q: What was their rationale for a decade of silence?

A: This is what our investigation concluded; continuation of government, blackmail, re-election, ETC. Beginning in 2003, every person who worked on the Department of Energy 9/11 Report was threatened, paid off or blackmailed. What is being done to Mike Dick now by the FBI, all of which is over hiding the truth about 9/11, we had been subjected to started in 2003. Our families were threatened, our pets killed, you know the drill.

Q: Did anyone actually believe, since it was concluded that 9/11 was a nuclear event, that Al Qaeda was actually involved?

A: No, and if they have them now it is because we gave them to them and they are our nukes not theirs. It has all been a Total False Flag. The key power players all know the truth. This is how they started WW1, 2, Korea and Vietnam. Nobody talked then either. Taking out people that don’t go with the flow is standard US politics since Lincoln. Just ask JFK. RFK. JFK Junior. ETC. The gangsters only play dirty.

Our investigation revealed that 911 was a Corporate/Wall Street coup de etat. So many people were involved that no one will ever believe the truth. Even if Mike Dick does a book deal they will smear him as a nut job. Remember there is no proof. It all disappeared down a very big rabbit hole. Just like with JFK. We will never know the truth. The only thing that you can do is educate the people so it can’t happen again.

However the next time it will be a nuke and they will flaunt that it was a nuke. The trick will be who and how they blame them. Remember the Anthrax letters and who got blamed. It is called pin the tail on the Donkey by the FBI.

CONCLUSION

What you read above, combined with recent revelations that support, not only this hypothesis but name names involved in the theft of 350 nuclear warheads from the Pantex facility in Amarillo, Texas, inexorably opens a door to what has been a very dark period in world history.

Alone, this information is only anecdotal. Like any trained intelligence agent working a “source,” a journalist has to build not only trust but also has to learn to corroborate facts. In today’s world of “bumper sticker” headlines and “CNN,” there is no room in the mainstream media for this kind of work.

What is critical is that we have, after a decade, left behind what Professor Jim Fetzer calls “9/11 Half-Truthers.” The real investigators have come forward; people are putting their careers, their and their family’s lives on the line. They tell us they are doing it because they don’t want to see it happen again.

Privately they tell me they believe it will happen and these are the people who would know. Then, when I hear Dick Cheney describe his believe that nuclear terrorism is inevitable, I look at his role in this attack.

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: So, You Want to Know the Truth About 9/11? - Gorden Duff

one needs to read Dr. Judy Wood's "Where Did the Towers Go?" for an alternative opinion to the "nukes" theory behind the collapse of the twin towers; but then Dr. Wood's analysis would not account for the collapse of Tower 7; so maybe a combination of things all came together on this horrendous day: possible particle-beam weapon (twin towers) + some sort of controlled demolition (maybe "mini-nukes" or whatever labeling one chooses) for Tower 7-

I think it was a combination of all the above-

I personally enjoy most of Gordon Duff's postings with caution (to my knowledge he's never, ever mentioned anything whatsoever regarding Dr. Wood's research- is he even aware of it?- or, if aware, was he told never to mention it?); am not sure if all of his inside sources are trustworthy-

please stay well all-

Larry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th July 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    one needs to read Dr. Judy Wood's "Where Did the Towers Go?" for an alternative opinion to the "nukes" theory behind the collapse of the twin towers; but then Dr. Wood's analysis would not account for the collapse of Tower 7; so maybe a combination of things all came together on this horrendous day: possible particle-beam weapon (twin towers) + some sort of controlled demolition (maybe "mini-nukes" or whatever labeling one chooses) for Tower 7-

I personally enjoy most of Gordon Duff's postings with caution (to my knowledge he's never, ever mentioned anything whatsoever regarding Dr. Wood's research- is he even aware of it?- or, if aware, was he told never to mention it?); am not sure if all of his inside sources are trustworthy-

please stay well all-

Larry
    Duff has absolutely mentioned Dr. Wood. Some just don't want to look.
    While I didn't remember a specific article, I know from following VT for quite a while that she's been a frequent topic. I went to VT and searched "Judy Wood" and in the comment section of the first article listed I found what I was looking for: Gordon's opinion of Dr. Wood's research. It's not particularly kind. No disrespect Larry but you seem to want to fit things to what you have already decided. I mean, why would you say such things about Gordon without doing just a basic search to be sure?
    I do agree with you on one very important point, and have always said on VT and elsewhere, it makes perfect sense that the people who did this would use multiple means in order to confuse anyone who looks into it. But I also think the evidence, which is what Gordon is more interested in than speculative theories, points more towards Nukes. Of course, it sounds like nukes, with the way they can be manipulated, could also be viewed as one kind of directed energy weapon.

I sure wish people like Gordon and Judy and the others would put aside their differences on HOW it happened and unite behind the fact that the official story is a lie and this country (and world) has been highjacked.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th July 2014), David Ansible (9th July 2014), jerry (8th July 2014), spiritguide (8th July 2014), tgn333 (8th July 2014), wnlight (8th July 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

they got their 2.3 trillion for their war and destroyed the money trail , the day before 911 Rumsfeld stated the pentagon is currently unable to track 2.3 trillion , the next day the very place where the records of the transactions were kept was blown up and camera footage was clamped down on ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cara (9th July 2014), ceetee9 (10th July 2014), Craig (9th July 2014), gripreaper (27th August 2014), Inaiá (27th August 2014), Krist (27th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

please stay well all-

Larry
    Duff has absolutely mentioned Dr. Wood. Some just don't want to look.
    While I didn't remember a specific article, I know from following VT for quite a while that she's been a frequent topic. I went to VT and searched "Judy Wood" and in the comment section of the first article listed I found what I was looking for: Gordon's opinion of Dr. Wood's research. It's not particularly kind. No disrespect Larry but you seem to want to fit things to what you have already decided. I mean, why would you say such things about Gordon without doing just a basic search to be sure?
    I do agree with you on one very important point, and have always said on VT and elsewhere, it makes perfect sense that the people who did this would use multiple means in order to confuse anyone who looks into it. But I also think the evidence, which is what Gordon is more interested in than speculative theories, points more towards Nukes. Of course, it sounds like nukes, with the way they can be manipulated, could also be viewed as one kind of directed energy weapon.

I sure wish people like Gordon and Judy and the others would put aside their differences on HOW it happened and unite behind the fact that the official story is a lie and this country (and world) has been highjacked.

Matt
    If they put aside their differences on how it happened, they might have to admit that there's nothing they can do to bring the perps to justice. I think Gordon may have the
    idea that the guilty parties are going to be hauled into court. I find this laughable. If they had the power to pull off 9/11, they probably have the power to avoid court. The
    idea that these people are getting "lawyered up" as the person in Gordon's article claims, strikes me as unlikely. 9/11 is not a crime that you bring people to court for. It
    was an act of war.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Cara (9th July 2014), ceetee9 (10th July 2014), Matt P (9th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

BUt what does not jive, is the heat. Where is all that heat. There must be some pictures proving from some satellite that there was this kind of heat?

I just do not understand how a bomb goes off in the middle of NYC and does not break the bathtub of the WTC, the heat death that destroys the towers doesnt spread out or show any kind of heat damage on the surrounding buildings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzASnmmxIM

That kind of bomb is the type they are saying that did that to the towers yet left the surround buildings NOT burned.

Either I know and understand very little of physics or these people are saying outrageous things.

To me an energy weapon of some sort better fits the pictures that you can see of the building coming apart, thanks to judy wood( which her pictures I do not believe are in question only her interpretation of them).

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    BUt what does not jive, is the heat. Where is all that heat. There must be some pictures proving from some satellite that there was this kind of heat?

I just do not understand how a bomb goes off in the middle of NYC and does not break the bathtub of the WTC, the heat death that destroys the towers doesnt spread out or show any kind of heat damage on the surrounding buildings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzASnmmxIM

That kind of bomb is the type they are saying that did that to the towers yet left the surround buildings NOT burned.

Either I know and understand very little of physics or these people are saying outrageous things.

To me an energy weapon of some sort better fits the pictures that you can see of the building coming apart, thanks to judy wood( which her pictures I do not believe are in question only her interpretation of them).
    Have you ever witnessed a fireworks show? The pyrotechnics technicians can aim not only the charge vector, but also the vectors of components of the blast. Another example would be an amateur pipe bomb - the builder probably has no idea where the weakest part of the bomb enclosure is, but that's the direction the blast will spray (not 360°.) Professional bomb makers have a damn good idea which way the bomb will explode and can shape the explosion with relative precision. The really sophisticated ones probably have a gyroscope (if the bomb is being dropped) or rotating core and sense both gravity and compass direction - with the ability to rotate the core (aim the vector) remotely. That way, any dumbass, expendable, black-ops stooge (later snuffed, probably) can set the bomb in place, and the next level black-ops guy can aim it (or an onboard, programmed chip could do it.)

I wonder at what point even Judy Woods will stop bringing up Judy Woods' theories. I know, I know, believing her stuff is more fun, more magical and mystical, with the power of the imagination - even though watching in slow motion you can see outward explosions, nothing like the signature of exterior source directed sound waves, directed light (laser), directed microwaves... All the nuclear signatures are there. Every researcher that knows how much nanothermite alone it would have taken, knows that just nanothermite is preposterous. Every serious (or that can be taken seriously) researcher except Judy Woods sees explosions, does the forensic work to ascertain that it was nuclear, and the whispers/anonymous whistleblowers are all saying it was nuclear. But, to show respect for Judy Woods theory fans, we always have to put an asterisk and say, "or it might have been a completely unknown directed energy weapon that mimics micro-nuclear blasts."

Dennis

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (10th July 2014), Matt P (9th July 2014), mountain_jim (11th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

David Ansible: I don't for one second believe Gordon believes 9/11 will go to trial. He knows our country was overthrown in a coup and you don't take a legal case to those that did the crime and control the courts and media. What he's doing, in my opinion, is trying to undo the coup by enlightening the military to clean their own house and stop taking orders from the criminals. I can't speak for Gordon, though. Wish he'd open an Avalon account!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

ceetee9 (10th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Indeed, where's/was the heat... the kind that burns car engines but spares flying pieces of paper... thata kinda tough one...

... yet, the answer has been staring in me face for all that time and I even wrote it down a number of times... this is a pyroclastic cloud:

... you know... Pompeii, Herculaneum, etc... excepted that this one is COLD!

Nobody got burnt...

So, from there it's very simple:

One only needs to find the trick that turns concrete and steel into some kind of brittle popcorn when shoved into a microwave oven since the mode of formation of "pyroclastics" is as follow:
    Quote formed when silicic magma is fragmented in the volcanic conduit, because of decompression and the growth of bubbles
    I guess that only a Carmody would be able to find a way to provoke a cold fragmentation of, and specific to, concrete and steel with the latter reacting to the process with a latent fusion or spontaneous combustion at the edge of the overall phenomenon.

That would explain those (popcorn) "explosions" going down the floors and not quite reaching the basements...

Which also means that I don't buy the nukes and their shell of iron oxides... because:

No heat, no paper burnt, no flesh burnt, only concrete and steel being fragmented without bublification... kind of "frigo"-clastics" than "pyro" ones.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Inaiá (27th August 2014), seko (10th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

I wonder at what point even Judy Woods will stop bringing up Judy Woods' theories. I know, I know, believing her stuff is more fun, more magical and mystical, with the power of the imagination - even though watching in slow motion you can see outward explosions, nothing like the signature of exterior source directed sound waves, directed light (laser), directed microwaves... All the nuclear signatures are there. Every researcher that knows how much nanothermite alone it would have taken, knows that just nanothermite is preposterous. Every serious (or that can be taken seriously) researcher except Judy Woods sees explosions, does the forensic work to ascertain that it was nuclear, and the whispers/anonymous whistleblowers are all saying it was nuclear. But, to show respect for Judy Woods theory fans, we always have to put an asterisk and say, "or it might have been a completely unknown directed energy weapon that mimics micro-nuclear blasts."

Dennis
    Great post and agree 100%.. I myself agree regarding the Nuclear ideas but am now on the fence with nanothermite. I am pretty sure it was present. I am now going to retreat form this thread.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

thermite has been found and shown in several investigations ...the pictures comments of molten steel all collaborate it. Im in eyes wide opens camp
    This is the kind of stuff that leaves us all looking like conspiracy nuts, focusing on things like this are distracting to say the least and are summarily forted by the officials with the gullible public, fuel for their lies. The 911 truth movement that's gaining steam with their fact finding mission statements that deal with facts, are our best route to rout out those responsible. We need something that's a little easier to draw the general public's focus to, other than holographic planes and secret microwave death rays. While its all good and even believable to a few, the vast majority will never go there with this approach.
    Last edited by jerry; 14th July 2014 at 03:13.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

IMHO:
    We may never find the ultimate answer on what happened on 9/11 ... We're still thinking too
    much in good guys versus bad guys. What happened that day was multi faceted and some
    parties took some other perpetrators totally by surprise. That's why the international community
    isn't pointing fingers to a single culprit. Even this secret is too heavily compartmentalized.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Jake (27th August 2014), Krist (27th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

New York just reopened investigation on 9/11 and it doesn't sound good for those involved...

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    they got their 2.3 trillion for their war and destroyed the money trail , the day before 911 Rumsfeld stated the pentagon is currently unable to track 2.3 trillion , the next day the very place where the records of the transactions were kept was blown up and camera footage was clamped down on ...
    If we take into account what ben fulford says, there is more to know. In 1998 the world court ruled the usa must pay back all the gold is has from china and first shipment from the 7 US battleships from 1938 full of gold was to arrive on sept 12 2001. all the records for this along with all 600 cantor fitzgerald employees working on it died. all the gold has gone missing, ben says it went to california then maybe to paraguay. not sure the small details matter though. the bonds issued for the gold from 1938 are still intact, but no one in the main stream will ever believe they are real. still, 371 trillion is alot of owed coinage.

heh, every counterfeiter knows the key to pulling off fraud is to create perfect replicas but include careless spelling errors and face values that dont exist (lol). again though, who would buy 1 billion US treasury bonds? no one, but they would take them as proof to the enormous amount of gold you let them sail away with. Why you might ask? It seems Japan(under rothchild control) was looting all the gold from asia and china didnt want to risk losing it, so they sent it to america to be held in trust, safely.

you would like proof of this big shipment way back in the day? hmmmf, i would like some myself before i can commit 100% to that story.
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by skuzzy (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    In 1998 the world court ruled the usa must pay back all the gold is has from china and first shipment from the 7 US battleships from 1938 full of gold was to arrive on sept 12 2001. all the records for this along with all 600 cantor fitzgerald employees working on it died. all the gold has gone missing, ben says it went to california then maybe to paraguay. not sure the small details matter though. the bonds issued for the gold from 1938 are still intact, but no one in the main stream will ever believe they are real. still, 371 trillion is alot of owed coinage.
    And that is the bigger story, not how but why. It seems there were many bonds to be redeemed for gold, many covert projects where these assets were absconded, and many financial shenanigans which were to come to light, which summarily all went up in smoke. Whoops! No more records and no one working on the fraud still alive.

The repayment of the bonds most likely coincided with the end of the 70 year bankruptcy and the Bilderberg agreements, and the whole exchange of gold for worthless fiat..
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th August 2014 at 04:34.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2014), Krist (27th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I wish Gordon had an Avalon account!

Matt
    I have invited Gordo to join us,,, no response to my emails. I am still waiting for a response to several things from his team. I have to say, though,, I'm skeptical about an author who makes big claims, and references an article THAT HE WROTE for another publication,, as evidence.

I can't decide for myself if this is tactical misinformation, or the truth. I am skeptical.

Gordo says
    Quote I am told the president of the United States will learn of these weapons programs only through reading this article.
    Ha.. POTUS doesn't know until Gordo TELLS him... If Gordon thinks this about the president,,, WHAT MUST HE THINK OF US????

I have been called out for copy/pasting from Wikipedia,,, Free pass for Gordo!!!

As for Judy W... Yikes,, Folks we have to keep our eye on the ball... I can see the way that the wind blows. I don't need a divine pundit to verify what I have seen with my own eyes...

A bit skeptical,
    That's all
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Krist (27th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread