+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theory on Reptilian Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Theory on Reptilian Extraterrestrials

To get right into it, I have had my ET Contacts resumed with many races. Mostly anonymous races as they have indicated to me that no names of races could describe the diversity of ETs behind my communications... Anyway, after the 'ETs are Atheists' thread, I asked them about benevolent reptiles and this is basically what they relayed:

"The amount of benevolent reptiles can be imagined by estimating how many ate veges on reptile worlds, and how many ate meat."

I'm sure evolving into compassionate beings after eating your meal while it is still alive would be a hard thing to do... This was implicated by them.

Maybe some vege dinos were enslaved or killed off by the Alpha meat eating dinos of that world. Would be interesting to see which evolved to be Alphas of their world first, a vege eating dino or a meat eating one. If anyone has any scientific background and could surmise something intelligently I would love to hear those thoughts(or no scientific background I'd love to hear too).
    Last edited by Omni; 9th July 2014 at 08:56.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (9th July 2014), Becky (9th July 2014), cursichella1 (10th July 2014), Hervé (10th July 2014), Joanne Shepard (10th July 2014), Limor Wolf (10th July 2014), mab777 (9th July 2014), Nasu (9th July 2014), OnyxKnight (10th July 2014), PixieDust (10th July 2014), TravelerJim (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (10th July 2014), Zaya (10th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Default Re: Theory on Reptilian Extraterrestrials

I've seen into this at one time ...it may be bit hard to explain considering exotic nature of the subject .

They're ancient race , with many evolutionary off shots , quite like most others . Compared to this Universe ( part of Universe where we are situated now ) they're very old . I think they'd probably say as old as this earth is ... though - I always get lost in these numbers .

So we are, I mean ..our forefathers and where 'we' came from were much older in physical time than this quarter of Universe itself . The place where they came from is much older, slower and physically well evolved compared to here .

This part of Universe is still in formation . It's not completed its physical evolution therefor it also displays large amount of irregularities and anomalies .

The Beings generally called 'Reptilians' have much less to do with earthly lizard than we do . The reason why they appear as such and such to some humans is because they come from very far away and human brain is not accustomed to process their form/archetype correctly .
    The thing that is so interesting about them and common with some earthly reptiles is natural instability of their bio-code that enables them to change form at will .

There's of course another thing seemingly common .. their evolution path differs so does their societal hierarchy - they aren't all the same .
    Besides males and females ..each of their civilisation have one chief Progenitor ( usually it's Mother entity but can be Father entity ) who can be ten times bigger than everyone else , more powerful in every aspect but basically does nothing than takes care of reproduction and organises the society from inside .
    Around him ( them ) there's strict hierarchical ring like structure of roles and ranks that evolves and stays valid for long periods of time .

It was 'them' who enforced this type of centralised structure to human civilisation , not with ill intention at all cases .

Our own ancestors - of human kind - come from society that does not keep any such hierarchical structures of its own . It's absolutely egalitarian and very free minded society ( and nature of intelligence ) in its origin .

On the other hand ... speaking of these ancient race of 'shape shifters' , they existed as completely peaceful and harmless civilisation for very long time .
    They have some outstanding qualities and abilities, they're perfectionists ( one thing that can drive them mad ) and they are very sharp mentally , among else . They have quite some pride of themselves - it somehow comes from their 'great progenitors' awareness ' but they seldom show off .
    In their natural environment they have to be very disciplined and tight to their duties . They don't have much lea sure time such as we do ..
    and there's been many cases when individual or two searched their personal freedom from the rest of the folks ( after thousands of years .. ).

Their founding races, none are meat eaters as such , nope . They are actually very compassionate ..

The first 'rift' occurred when two Progenitors ( probably Fathers in this case but it really does not matter ) existed in on one planet at one time. What they'd do normally is bring the new 'Father entity' to new planet and start new civilisation .
    It's better furthest possible away from the previous one otherwise it can not evolve peacefully .

For some reason it wasn't possible . That's one point and second I recall now, were genetic experiments . They knew it's against the rules but thought they're too smart ... so they brought in some other species and attempted to create crossbreeds and at the end they produced couple of monsters .

I don't think they're proud of it or really want to talk about it anymore . It's too long ago and the offspring that was half-them half-another fled somewhere to other part of Universe, in great pain actually ..and suffered there till they grew up .
    It's when you damage genes aggression occurs. The same goes for humans ..

Bang . I'm still here. I thought to be on flight today ..

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

araucaria (9th July 2014), cursichella1 (10th July 2014), Daniel Duxfield (23rd April 2016), Joanne Shepard (10th July 2014), mab777 (9th July 2014), Omni (9th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2014), spiritwind (10th July 2014), TravelerJim (10th July 2014), Tyy1907 (11th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Agape, where does this 'information' come from?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The same Beings. Those are benevolent ones .. but , they keep lots of distance from humans generally . Maybe even the physical distances are bit far to cross ..

I think they interacted with mankind in different periods of human history

Original ancestors of humans come from somewhere else .. and we'd respect each other as sovereign entities . The way we communicate ( if ever ) is not verbal ,
    it's more like direct mind sharing .
    Empathy of sorts, it works both ways .

Thanks

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

araucaria (9th July 2014), cursichella1 (10th July 2014), InTheBackground (9th July 2014), Joanne Shepard (10th July 2014), kemo (9th July 2014), Milneman (9th July 2014), Omni (9th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The same Beings. Those are benevolent ones .. but , they keep lots of distance from humans generally . Maybe even the physical distances are bit far to cross ..

I think they interacted with mankind in different periods of human history

Original ancestors of humans come from somewhere else .. and we'd respect each other as sovereign entities . The way we communicate ( if ever ) is not verbal ,
    it's more like direct mind sharing .
    Empathy of sorts, it works both ways .

Thanks

Wow, the (direct mind sharing) has happened to me a few times once with my dad and once with a gggrand father, but I didn't know how to describe it other than that I couldn't see them or hear them but we were communicating, now I can better describe my experience

Thank You so much

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joanne Shepard (here)
    Wow, the (direct mind sharing) has happened to me a few times once with my dad and once with a gggrand father, but I didn't know how to describe it other than that I couldn't see them or hear them but we were communicating, now I can better describe my experience

Thank You so much
    Wow . Yes , when it happens you can see the world through the other persons/beings eyes , literally and experience their mind and views and memories .
    I think it requires permission from each person wishing to share his mind ..views.. memories .. but physical distance is not important .

Thanks

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (10th July 2014), Kristin (10th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (10th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    [...]

I'm sure evolving into compassionate beings after eating your meal while it is still alive would be a hard thing to do... This was implicated by them.

[...]
    Well, there's this basic premise:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Once one gets to the bottom of the matter, whether one pays for one's lunch or is offered lunch, one is still a slave...

... so, what's the bottom of that matter?

Well, you see, this thing called "life" on Earth uses what's called "cells" or cellular arrangements of simpler "organisms"... the designer of those, from unicellular to human mammals, built them with the same blueprint:

Some sort of digestive system!

With that premise of "life," it's all slavery, whether one likes it or not, from there on out!

So, when one signs on the dotted line for re-/incarnation into a meat suit (i.e. "body"), one signs for the slavery of feeding that body for the rest of one's life on Earth and is condemned to eating, drinking, peeing, pooing for a whole life time... that's the deal!

Welcome to the reservation!

Then, there's that yoghourt thingy which makes me wonder how veggies see it when hearing a cloud of locusts coming in on 'em... :

Just considering the variety of interpretations given to the fauna, flora and objects encountered in those other states/dimensions/densities...

... you know... ETs, Archons, Djinns, Demons, Tulpas, thought forms, eggregores, Golems, holographic recordings of times past/present/future, hypnotic hallucinations/delusions...

... and the "natural"/programmed inclination is to resort to the "knowledgeable ones"... you know... high priests, gurus, geeks, shamans, sorcerers, medicine wo/men, experts... all under the influence of "human emotions," as depicted by Greek and other mythologies, or, of more or less mischievous "spirits" having their fun with the "incarnated ones"...

... and one may be able to see why "science" was bound to develop as a means of investigation independent from that "spirit" box where everything is possible on a whim... so that some may be able to "think" outside that box.

There is an entrance/exchange point/means though, and the analogy to radio waves is more than apt since that entrance/exchange point/means is by way of electromagnetism:

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    [...]

... Before we began, he placed some yogurt into a sterilized test tube, inserted two gold electrodes, and turned on the recording chart. I was excited, yet dubious. We began to talk, and the pen wriggled up and down. Then, just as I took in my breath prior to disagreeing with something he’d said, the pen seemed to lurch. But did it really jump, or was I only seeing what I wanted to see?

At one point, while Backster was out of the room, I tried to muster up some anger by thinking of clear-cut forests and the politicians who sanction them, of abused children and their abusers. But the line depicting the electrochemical response of the yogurt remained perfectly flat. Perhaps the yogurt wasn’t interested in me. Losing interest myself, I began to wander around the lab. My eyes fell on a calendar, which, upon closer inspection, turned out to be an advertisement for a shipping company. I felt a sudden surge of anger at the ubiquity of advertising. Then I realized — a spontaneous emotion! I dashed over to the chart, and saw on it a sudden spike apparently corresponding to the moment I'd seen the ad.

When Backster returned, I continued the interview, still excited, and perhaps a little less skeptical."

Now go to the link to read the interview:

http://thesunmagazine.org/archives/1882
    If a yoghourt can distinguish/discern and "tell" what's fake or what's "real" and the "telling" can be translated via electromagnetic means...

... it becomes understandable that it's child play for ETs to put up and show one's memories -- short or long, very long -- on a video screen, etc...

Also, if a yoghourt can do it, it becomes possible for "anything" to accurately identify psychopaths... which might be the real reason why "lie detectors" outputs and interpretations are not admissible in courts...

However, things could get complicated if said yoghourt, on the witness-stand, gets "possessed"/influenced by some entity/spirit passing by... or a cell phone tower or any other electromagnetic influence...

What it boils down to, is that there is a 3D wooff and warp of interconnections underlying this whole universe and it's variously labelled as "life," "source," "ether," "morphogenic field," "holographic universe," "source field," etc...

Quote Posted on April 4, 2014 by martyrathbun09
    More than thirty years of research has demonstrated rather conclusively that the average human being when connected to a galvanic skin response detection device (generic name for a Hubbard Electro-psychometer) routinely registers presentiment of about five seconds. That is, the meter reads on average 5 second prior to the subject being provided with a concept to respond to. This research has been performed on people taken off the street, with no previous psychic or spiritual training or study. It has been conducted applying exacting scientific standards.
    Anyway... a big drum of worms, ain't it!
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th July 2014 at 14:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

jbins (10th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by Joanne Shepard (here)

Thank You so much

Wow . Yes , when it happens you can see the world through the other persons/beings eyes , literally and experience their mind and views and memories .
    I think it requires permission from each person wishing to share his mind ..views.. memories .. but physical distance is not important .

Thanks
    The only thing I caution about is the permission part. Some beings are not so enlightened.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014), Omni (10th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Talking of the devil...

Quote Hearing danger: Predator vibrations trigger plant chemical defenses

Roger Meissen
    University of Missouri-Columbia
    Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:13 CDT

© Roger Meissen, This is a cabbage butterfly caterpillar feeding on an Arabidopsis plant where, on an adjacent leaf, a piece of reflective tape helps record vibrations.

As the cabbage butterfly caterpillar takes one crescent-shaped bite at a time from the edge of a leaf, it doesn't go unnoticed.

This tiny Arabidopsis mustard plant hears its predator loud and clear as chewing vibrations reverberate through leaves and stems, and it reacts with chemical defenses. Plants have long been known to detect sound, but why they have this ability has remained a mystery.

University of Missouri experiments mark the first time scientists have shown that a plant responds to an ecologically relevant sound in its environment.

"What is surprising and cool is that these plants only create defense responses to feeding vibrations and not to wind or other vibrations in the same frequency as the chewing caterpillar," said Heidi Appel, an investigator at MU's Bond Life Sciences Center and senior research scientist in the Division of Plant Sciences in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources.

Appel partnered with Rex Cocroft, an MU animal communication expert who studies how plant-feeding insects produce and detect vibrations traveling through their host plants.

"It is an ideal collaboration, that grew out of conversations between two people working in different fields that turned out to have an important area of overlap," said Cocroft, a professor of Biological Sciences in MU's College of Arts and Science. "At one point we began to wonder whether plants might be able to monitor the mechanical vibrations produced by their herbivores."

[...]

Full article: http://decodingscience.missouri.edu/...appel-cocroft/
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th July 2014 at 14:36.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Omni (10th July 2014), PixieDust (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (10th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)

The only thing I caution about is the permission part. Some beings are not so enlightened.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Very true . If that happens ...the very next step is throwing an unwanted intruder from your mind with bells and whistles ..

But .. Amzer ... I think that if we start again, 'talking of devil' like in most other threads, the information flow stops .. between the two worlds . This is your 'human world' and choice ..

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Kristin (10th July 2014), Omni (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (10th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Very true . If that happens ...the very next step is throwing an unwanted intruder from your mind with bells and whistles ..

Singing also works for me, tones from the heart. Much love to you Agape.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014), Joanne Shepard (10th July 2014), Omni (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (10th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I think I have explained a thing or two on my thread about this "genotype", but I guess its no big deal to repeat it here and add some more information (as I don't remember up until what point I spoke about them in my thread).

Akin to Star Trek, the galaxy is divided in more or less equal parts in three dimensions. It moves as a 3D disk with a slight globe extending from the middle on each north and south end, but the speed at which it moves is the average speed calculated from the fastest and slowest moving stars. Advanced A.I.s of various super-civilizations keep track of the migration of stars from one sector to another, especially those closer to the center of the Galaxy. Our slice of the sector could be called the Mirak sector, as it is centered around the star Mirak in the Andromeda constellation.

In this sector of the galaxy, and few neighboring ones, the 'reptoid' original strain commonly associated with Alpha Draconis is probably the oldest extant space-faring species. This is not because they are supersmart (supersmart species still go extinct everyday in the universe), but because of their particular biology. They, like us, are an engineered species with its own set of creators. They were built to be long-lasting, ferocious, enduring and capable of overcoming even the most dire circumstances. This is another reason why they haven't changed much since billion years time. They don't have the need for it. The way things are works for them on the long run. Its believed they have reached their pinnacle in biology.

I don't have confirmed information, but there are indications that the 'Alpha Draconis' strain was created by either defectors from the actual civilization I refer to as the "Progenitors" (not the same beings Agape is talking about), or from a group that used to work with them or has been associated with them. Originally they were put in a triple system of white suns, then relocated to a blue giant, and then a binary of blue and red giant system, where the red giant had been in the process of shedding its layers.

What remains today of that system is the current blue giant and a white dwarf remnant (ghost star of the red giant), with the constructed worlds that orbit around this system. The light-blue giant is the star we call Alpha Draconis today. What happened was, these species had to drink up the radiation of these stars, like a sponge, triggering thousands of mutations per generation. You just wipe off the mutations you don't like and keep those that you do. Its easier, and faster to work with, when trying to create something biological to your liking. If you have the necessary "mold" so to speak (which was the peculiar genetics of the species, unlike us, carbon-based, it relied heavily on hydrogen-related compounds and hydrocarbon-like chains). I'm not versed in biochemistry, so somebody more knowledgeable in this field can probably explain how possibly that could work. The only alternatives to carbon science somewhat recognizes is silicon-based life.

The last maturation process of the seekar was on a moon of a blue gas giant around the white dwarf. The light of Alpha Draconis also shining on it. They were built to be most likely biological weapons, from the indications presented to me, as they are built to be ruthless, aggressive and expansionist. They are very well versed in combat, they have an assortment of poisons, toxins, blades and claws that get the job of annihilation well done. One major trait to consider is that they are long-lived, they breed often, and they breed in large numbers. Another trait granted by their intelligence is to systematically crack genetic codes of life forms they encounter and the ability to splice genetics with them. Their genes are aggressive, dominant, and any hybrid species tend to flock allegiance with them rather than the host species they came from originally. This is how they created their own hierarchy, by assimilating smaller bioprojects of their creators and conquering inhabited worlds in neighboring stars. A good clue to this variety of gene-splicing is the extent to which witnesses, insiders, abductess and contactees describe wide range of variants of the 'reptoid' strain.

I keep using 'reptoid' since its what people would recognize as a concept. They don't have much in common with reptiles other then both being oviparous. Even what people describe as scales are not actually scales, if one looks at them under a microscope. Nor do they hiss (I'm not sure where that came from ...). They have deep guttural sounds but they tend to "roar" when expressing displeasure/discomfort. Same applies for people describing feline, canine, hominid extraterrestrials. Our brains are wired in such a way that we associate unfamiliar concepts with things that are remotely similar. So instead of seeing a reptile or a dinosaur, you see an "evolved" bipedal dinosaur (when some are bipedal anyway). Instead of an anthro-cat there is a humanoid being that has certain features that remind of a feline, but others of a hominid, yet others would remind of a koala and so forth. One of my contact races looks like a cross of a lion with an ape. Its the closest I can describe it before writing another whole paragraph like this just for its face alone.

A large portion of the 'reptoid' strains and variants I know of are omnivores, no matter if in relation to us they'd be perceived as "benevolent" or "malevolent". So you could eat meat as well and be nice, and at the same time you could eat the equivalent of veggies and mushrooms from your world(s) and still be a prime class jerk. Diet doesn't dictate your ethics and mindset much. Maybe to a slight degree, as part of the environment and setting where your species evolved on. If we look at it from that standpoint, the seekar had a pretty rough upbringing, their last world was anything other than life-friendly. Whoever created them is clear what their long-term goal was. Take a look at the movie franchise Alien and the modern, subsequent spin off of Prometheus. There as well, the premise is the Xenomorph alien was genetically engineered (like a lot of other life forms), by highly advanced alien culture to be used in biological warfare. Not all subsequent variants fell under the same degree of power and control. Some have gone rogue, others have defected and joined existing parties who have prosperous agendas for Earth.

The seekar have kings and queens that lead entire broods. And as Agape said, its true, they rarely exist as more than one such unit per planet. The remainder of the brood sets up infrastructure and follows the instructions they have detailed in their minds. They are also in a way, a hive-mind. Each Queen/King is connected "telepathically" with the others and can sense them, even if they are several light years apart (but not much too distant than that). Its basically a kind of network, a web, that keeps spreading around. Which is why they go few light years at a time before swallowing another world. Its true that the 'reptoids' claim this world is their own, since they charted it long time ago, before most life was present on the planet at all. But the universe doesn't care about the plans of certain alien species, and neither does life adjust to the same things too, which is why life arose here in such an abundance, that even though a somewhat righteous claim exists for this planet, life bares priority and its why so many alien species who previously had no conflict or bad relations with any 'reptoid' strain have gone out of their way to minimize damage and protect us from greater threats. Whatever danger of the 'reptoid' & 'grey' phenomena you think we have here on Earth is nothing compared with what their full plans would have looked like being realized. We got lucky, really lucky. Some other planets haven't had that amount of luck.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 10th July 2014 at 18:02.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014), BlueMuffin (14th July 2014), Daniel Duxfield (23rd April 2016), Hervé (10th July 2014), Maunagarjana (29th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2014), Robin (10th July 2014), Sebastion (10th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

They're egg-born yes . I don't think they like to be classified as such biologically because it seems to put them bit lower on the 'scale' than they actually belong by evolution. Maybe the same principle as calling humans 'mammals' ,
    humans are biological 'mammals' as ended up on this planet that does not allow ( quite yet ) higher biological form of evolution .

I'd agree with much that Onyx had said , in principle , some in detail .. it's obvious we're talking of one and the same kind of beings ,

except for one thing .. and that is being 'engineered' .

This may be caused by two things ...

those Beings I've had communication with were certainly not engineered , but as I've said had their own evolutionary time-line ,
    that - unlike with human predecessors- involves gradual evolution process .

The 'seed form' , pre-evolution stage of them as entities being something like 'cosmic egg' that takes very long time to evolve to mature sphere , and then gives birth to the particular kind of entities . It does not die in that process but matures to the 'Mother' entity ( that serves as the Queen of the kind ) or for some , rarely the 'Patriarch' but in either case , both continue to produce progeny till the natural end of their time-line .
    All of them are known to reach fairly long life of hundreds of thousands of years unless there'd be an accident .

They're of course bound and determined by the hierarchy .. as Onyx said , they're very well connected mentally to their Queen or King entity - progenitor - and the bond is very hard to break for them .

They're great philosophers as well .. good psychologists .. and belonging to the 'hive' and their kind is one of the core existential questions for them ,
    something they are free to question unless being 'back home' and under direct influence .
    'Breaking free' from the society seems to be extremely difficult .. not recommendable of course because many do not realise how tough is the life 'out there' yet occasionally ,
    I've seen few who dared this . Some allegedly enjoy life among other species on another planet .. and never 'call home ' so to say , others have met their ends ,
    yet others had been a threat and terror to lesser species but they're not on my contact list .

About the 'engineering' part ... yes there are ( I'd say were to be more precise ) 'scientists' in the space whose sole agenda was genetic experiments and crossbreeding of various biological material in attempt to 'create new life' ,
    not unlike some of todays human scientists .

If I say 'they were' .. it's because they actually met bad ends .. to the relief of all the ethical and conscious civilisations who oppose the idea of bioengineering entirely .

They left quite some legacy behind .. which was their sole aim and objective after all, to proclaim themselves as 'creators' and 'progenitors' . They've crossed many ethical borders in their experimentation,
    and among the worst thing they've ever produced were viruses that were originally created as biological weapon .. capable of wiping life off system when desired so they could replace it with new one .

Some of their 'agenda' , not even the physical one - though that too - remained ... I was not around at the time when they visited earth so can't testify .. but as a matter of fact, the original human is result of biological accident .. comes from very advanced descent though which made him also very vulnerable to potential misuse for many such 'science oriented' species .
    There had been some attempts to 'improve humans genes' , most meant to help them adapt and evolve . It did not change them a lot ...
    and there are still many 'real humans' running around too .. not in the civilised societies as much, it all seems to be 'GMOed' but if you go to 3rd world countries or meet aboriginal tribes , you can still meet 'natives' of this planet .

I think that nowadays ... which is a broad term .. time wise ... those original , Source-born , advanced races .. try to protect themselves much better from the Universe itself and becoming its food, even by chance .

Meat eating in humans is grossly misunderstood concept . The struggle for nutrition and energy here was so hard that eating dead bodies became an option . As well as mimicking various animal behaviours by necessity and following survival instinct . So once such behaviour settles as 'norm' , explaining that 'eating corpses' is awful thing to do is not easy .
    But humans are very rare example of species where such behaviour was forced by necessity and accident rather than by their nature .

Elsewhere in Space .. as Omni outlined ... the ethical line is pretty clean cut .. none of the original creatures/ beings were born to compete or feed on other life forms .
    They all were benevolent and would not kill or steal to sustain their life, lies did not exist .

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2014), Hervé (10th July 2014), Maunagarjana (29th July 2014), Omni (12th July 2014), OnyxKnight (10th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2014), Sebastion (10th July 2014), spizella (11th July 2014), Tyy1907 (11th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Omni,

Did your contacts ever clarify on the quote:

Quote "The amount of benevolent reptiles can be imagined by estimating how many ate veges on reptile worlds, and how many ate meat."

The only reason I ask is along the same point Amzer Zo was making...

The only thing "still alive" that humans eat are plants. Here on earth we have the huge debate on vegetarians vs omnivores, which I do not want to start because its a pointless argument that never has a winner and only angers people. Once plants "die" or spoil, they go in the garbage or compost. Killing an animal for food has it's own repercussions on the spirit but, as far as I know, the reptilians never clarified if they ate freshly killed meat or more scavenger type meals where an animal died of natural causes and then were recycled. Did they clarify this to you?

It just made me think that we are humanizing the statement and thinking automatically that the meat eating reptilians are the bad ones and the plant eating reptilians are the benevolent ones. Perhaps I did not read everything correctly and this is what you are saying.

When it comes to non-earth beings it's important not to think of them like us or apply human qualities to beings that are anything but human. Similar in how dog owners humanize their pets instead of seeing them as dogs and treating them the way their canine friends would treat them.

I have not had contact (that I know of) with reptilians or any other being for that matter but I do struggle with my reptilian DNA and other humans DNA.

That's all I got.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Hervé (10th July 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (10th July 2014), Robin (10th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Here's a thinker for you. The 'felinoid' species here enjoy a positive rep. Half of them come from the same planet, the difference is that in their case, the peer species that spawned did not die off, but evolved and branched off in many others, unlike here, where the homo species all met their doom but homo sapiens. As it stands, half of them, are carnivores. Yes, exclusively meat-based diet. Their anatomy can't process herbs and anything like that without causing "food poisoning". What they eat? Marine life, one of which, resembles a small whale.

Maybe they don't actively hunt it, and have the meat being replicated, but they do eat the meat. How does that affect your impression? Does it change your view of them somewhat? They know our reactions for the most part. They can't present themselves as "all good" if they tell you they feed more on meat than some of the 'reptoid' strains out there. Not a lot of you would have liked that. I don't think you would now either. I'm just trying to make a point here about our judgement. Hopefully its evident.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 10th July 2014 at 19:32.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014), Hervé (10th July 2014), marique3652 (11th July 2014), Robin (10th July 2014), thunder24 (10th July 2014), yuhui (17th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Being 'advanced species' is judged by their orientation towards life in general , ethical concepts are one and the same on certain level ..so is the abiding in serving the whole and maintaining inherently peaceful and friendly relationships with others .

Biologically , life is classified in orders in the larger Space as well , plant life is not viewed as 'advanced life form' , primitive marine life can be eaten by some while others would consider it indigestible . I suppose that those 'whales' are being bred specially for their purpose if there is no choice .
    Human being is extraordinary as true 'omnivore' because some humans are able to include about everything in their diet .

From the more advanced species , the food choices ( if they need any physical food as such ) tend to be much more 'economical' and specified .
    I know of some that eat most of their life something you could compare to light rice porridge except it's being very nutritious ( to them ) .

PS: The source of the 'porridge' is a plant that grows somewhere naturally but was modified a little bit so it can be grown on spaceships with least demand for light source and all of its parts are processed .
    Last edited by Agape; 10th July 2014 at 20:04.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alecs (13th July 2014), OnyxKnight (10th July 2014), PixieDust (10th July 2014), Robin (10th July 2014), Sebastion (10th July 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

One day... one day there'll be a breakthrough...

[...]

A 5th Invader Force officer carries a doll. They don't carry bodies, they carry dolls. Their identification is a doll. It's a very little flimsy mechanical affair that you can make talk and walk and so forth: they're cute, they are about 1 m. tall, they're very light - you don't use oxygen in saucers. You have this little doll and the being's energy that a fellow puts out is quite sufficient to monitor the control switchboard in the back of the doll, that's all. And he tunes it up: He's got his wavelength tuned to it and so on and he can walk it around... [hence all these stories of computers going berserk and people fearing computers getting intelligent, HAL, etc... have another look at "Oblivion" or the "The Matrix" movies...]
    See...talking "advanced" beings... why bother be a body needing sustainance to travel in "saucers"/spacecrafts?

In other words, why bother go through all those troubles of sustaining a very environmentally dependent and fragile body to drive/pilot a car/aircraft/saucer when one could very well "BE" that car/plane/craft/saucer, etc.? (in this context, revisit post # 7)

Ever seen "Christine"?

But, I guess, there'll be folks to look over and ponder on the genetics of dolls and cars and....

... or wonder how come "Doll XR-302" went psychotic and completely postal ending up melting down the rest of the crew before jumping out of the craft into the vast intergalactic open space... on the hunt for those b*st*rds who stuck him inside that mechanical jail.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (10th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

That's what they think about it nowadays , in California Why would anyone bother with space travel and risk their lives so most probably all 'they' will do is send out drones .
    It's about evolution of technologies .

Once you develop safe and efficient crafts , levels beyond what is now considered the top model .. everyone wants to go for trip .. if not everyone, some always do .
    The beauty of travelling is not in that you can't watch the same thing on TV ..
    I think we all sort of have it embedded in our 'genes' and space is vast .

What is available on Earth now, even if they know they could send a probe to another star system and back if they really put all resources to it , is simply not sufficient but give them another few hundred years ...

we all like to travel, if not in body then in our dreams ..

of course it has to be safe .

I also feel so stuck here , so often .

Thanks

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Hervé (11th July 2014), Omni (11th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Have much time of late desolving Reptilian Extraterrestrials into Reptilian Interterrestials.
    The subtley of the serpent self.
    how I's contolling desires feed it.
    of all the tools to lessen it's attachment
    Altruism keeps arising

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Agape (12th July 2014), Alecs (13th July 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by PixieDust (here)
    Omni,

Did your contacts ever clarify on the quote:

Quote "The amount of benevolent reptiles can be imagined by estimating how many ate veges on reptile worlds, and how many ate meat."

The only reason I ask is along the same point Amzer Zo was making...

The only thing "still alive" that humans eat are plants. Here on earth we have the huge debate on vegetarians vs omnivores, which I do not want to start because its a pointless argument that never has a winner and only angers people. Once plants "die" or spoil, they go in the garbage or compost. Killing an animal for food has it's own repercussions on the spirit but, as far as I know, the reptilians never clarified if they ate freshly killed meat or more scavenger type meals where an animal died of natural causes and then were recycled. Did they clarify this to you?

It just made me think that we are humanizing the statement and thinking automatically that the meat eating reptilians are the bad ones and the plant eating reptilians are the benevolent ones. Perhaps I did not read everything correctly and this is what you are saying.

When it comes to non-earth beings it's important not to think of them like us or apply human qualities to beings that are anything but human. Similar in how dog owners humanize their pets instead of seeing them as dogs and treating them the way their canine friends would treat them.

I have not had contact (that I know of) with reptilians or any other being for that matter but I do struggle with my reptilian DNA and other humans DNA.

That's all I got.
    They meant it as a general rule not every single specific race. And there is a disgusting practice in Japan where they actually eat live frogs. I wont link the video as it's so dark and shocking I wouldn't want to link it...

As for reptilians I'm told they at times eat fresh meat but often they cure it... Who knows though...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

PixieDust (12th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread