+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Truth of Tesla/ Elon Musk and Globalists

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default The Truth of Tesla/ Elon Musk and Globalists

I am so gonna get blasted with about I am about to say . . . but what the heck . . . .TRUTH can be tough.

I have been following closely with all the hoopla and praise about Tesla Motors and Elon Musk, free energy and the rest that goes with this topic.

Especially the obvious fact that everyone (or it appears) thinks Tesla and current CEO’s and Founders are some sort of saviors or in direct opposition against “Them” or “The Bastards in Power”.

I keep waiting for someone to actually do their homework and figure out exactly who these guys and the new Tesla are. But amazingly no one has and just keep on gloating that Telsa is the best thing since sliced bread.

Very short search will bring up this interesting little fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

Quote Philosophy and philanthropy

Musk is chairman of the Musk Foundation, which focuses its philanthropic efforts on science education, pediatric health and clean energy. He is a trustee of the X Prize Foundation, promoting renewable-energy technologies. He sits on the boards of The Space Foundation, The National Academies Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, The Planetary Society, and Stanford Engineering Advisory Board. Musk is a member of the board of trustees of Caltech.

Musk began a program through his foundation in 2010 to donate solar-power systems for critical needs in disaster areas. The first such solar-power installation was donated to a hurricane response center in Alabama that had been neglected by state and federal aid. To make it clear that this was not serving his commercial interests, SolarCity noted that it had no presence or planned business activity in that state.[66] In a 2011 visit to Soma City in Fukushima, Japan, which had been devastated by tsunami, he donated a solar power project valued at $250,000 to this city.[67]

Musk had plans for a "Mars Oasis" project in 2001, which would land a miniature experimental greenhouse on Mars, containing food crops growing on Martian regolith.[68][69] His long-term goal is to help humanity through SpaceX by creating a true spacefaring civilization.[70] Musk's philosophy and description of what is needed to solve the problem are provided in the IEEE podcast "Elon Musk: a founder of PayPal, Tesla Motors, and SpaceX"[71] and article "Risky Business."[69]

Musk joined The Giving Pledge in April 2012, offering an ethical commitment to donate the majority of his fortune to philanthropic causes.[72] Musk became a member of the campaign first popularised by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates with a class of 12 of America's wealthiest families and individuals.[72]
    There of volumes of posts and threads on PA about the ‘new Tesla’ and in a sense that this company is on our side or against ‘Them’ and some sort of liberator from ‘TPTB’.
    For me this is a huge example how the alternative/new age world just flies by the seat of their pants and bounces from one fad/meme to the next.

We are so easily manipulated and herded that it is astounding. We are the Awake and more Conscious Ones??

What has happened to the deeper research and understanding and wisdom on what is taking place in our world and our Future?

If we can get something like the current Tesla philosophies and agenda so massively wrong and when this knowledge can be easily found with a 5 minute search on the web . . . . . then what else has the alternative media/new age world gotten massively wrong?

There is no foundation to build from or the foundation that is in place is built on quick sand.

I get a lot of flak and attacks because of my two threads:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-Technology
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ct-as-a-child-

In these threads I am trying to flesh out and expose why the globalists (like Elon Musk/Tesla) are doing what they are doing. I understand much of what is happening because of my childhood contact and remembering of those messages, but because it is not in line with current thinking and believing this information is ignored and attacked and so I step out of it.

There have been a handful of other recent threads where I used short web searches to expose what people have posted is flat out wrong and their material actually was in support of the globalists agenda, but I am ignored or trolled.

There is a reason why people like Elon Musk (and other Founders) of Telsa Motors is joining ranks with Buffet, Gates and other globalists . . . . . but not for the current belief and reasoning of the alternative media/new age worlds.

By the time it is figured out it will be too late for the majority.

Their information is clearly out in the open . . . . ‘They’ are feeding us breadcrumbs and bits of the Truth of what our future holds . . . . . the wise will see this and listen and act.

Truth is never easy to see and understand let alone accept and adapt into your life and this is why few will go down that road. Acting on Truth, more often than not, means changing ones most basic and most foundational beliefs . . . . . change of this magnitude means a whole new way of life and understanding of life and the future.

I am simply asking that people open up their minds and understanding what is truly happening even if that means being neutral in how you feel about the Globalists. Opening your mind and attitude does not mean you have to join their ranks or support their agenda . . . . . it simply will allow you to understand the whole truth and what the future holds.

This has nothing to do with money or power or control or enslavement or any of the current alternative world beliefs. NOTHING. It has everything to do with forming a future in which Humanity will survive and flourish and NO not just the wealthy and famous . . . . but a vast cross section of all of the richness and diversity of Humanity.

This is the message I now remember. This is what I see. This is what I know. This is what I understand. This is what I am adapting into my life. This is what I am teaching to those who come my way.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Re: The Truth of Tesla/ Elon Musk and Globalists

I like the message that your sending here. And I truly understand what your saying. One time I searched on Google, what the us does to protestors and to my surprise something totally different popped up and led me on a hunt to expose this site by the Obama administration. Foreign Policy is the site. It only took 5 minutes to expose two journalist there. What I am saying is kind of what your saying. No one makes us believe the stuff we believe about what is presented to us daily, we just have to be vigilant and filter the lies from the truth. The truth will set you free.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

So what do you think the alterior motive for realeasing the patent is? You wrote about prior threads about this getting praise, which I can see why it would happen because it appears to realease a more efficient energy patent technology. So what you are saying is that we cannot consider this a good thing because Elon Musk joined a foundation involving Bill Gates(obvious golbalist)?
    I guess the issue I am having here is I understand all of whst you wrote, but I cannot connect the dots yet, perhaps I need to read your other threads.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Jake (9th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

I have no judgement against Elon Musk to know if he is a Globalist or not. Maybe the Globalists are feeling threatened that Russia may outrun them. So they have decided to pull their heads out of the dark place.

Whether it is Elon Musk, Leonid and Sergey Plekhanov, Or some other third or fourth party who brings forward the technology to me it does not matter. As long as it is game on and they reach the finishing line. And everyone wins.

http://rt.com/news/170468-tesla-tower-rebuild-project/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sla#post850777

EDIT:

For Elon Musk to make his patents available to any one by open source to me makes him a sound guy. Many good people have approached Bill Gates for funding. That does not instantly make the good people into Globalists.

http://rt.com/business/165832-electr...gives-patents/

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has announced that his company will allow others to use Tesla’s technology in electric car production in the hope that this will advance his vision of building more electric vehicles globally.

Tesla will not initiate patent lawsuits against anyone who, in good faith, wants to use its technology.

“The mission of the company is to accelerate the widespread adoption of electric cars. If Tesla acts as the catalyst for other manufacturers...that will have been achieved,” Tesla spokesperson Simon Sproule told Wired magazine in an interview before the patent announcement was made.

In a conference call with Wired, Musk rammed his point home by saying, “Putting in long hours for a corporation is hard, putting in long hours for a cause is easy.”

And for Musk it really is a cause, rather than a money-spinning exercise.

“I don’t think people quite appreciate the gravity of what is going on [with regard to global warming] or just how much inertia the climate has. We really need to do something. It would be shortsighted if we try to hold these things close to our vest,”

Tesla wants to make a car for around $30,000 with a 200 mile-plus range – but this won’t be possible unless it teams up with a company with enough resources to realize this dream, or if an already established car maker creates it themselves.

By allowing other companies to use its patented technology, Tesla hopes electric cars will transform from being unusual and nerdy to normal modes of transportation. But this won’t be easy, as people have become so accustomed to petrol and diesel vehicles.
    Last edited by Billy; 9th July 2014 at 20:01.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th July 2014), Jake (9th July 2014), JRS (10th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Muzz (10th July 2014), Neal (10th July 2014), Octavusprime (11th July 2014), Reinhard (10th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I also find the message a little confusing. We should all know there is and has been a psychological war against the masses for 1000's of years. The elites have and always will want to dominate the world through secrecy and the control of advanced technologies acquired from underground research and ET.

It is likely that exotic technologies like free energy and anti-gravity have existed for some time, probably since the 50's but this will not be released without force or failure of the cabal. It is also unlikely the right knowledge exists outside the control of the elites, if it did get out I would not like to be the person releasing it or developing it.

People like buffet and gates will be in the illuminati and will be bound by oaths to pursue the NWO agenda so there's no point in listening to them in my opinion.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    So what do you think the alterior motive for realeasing the patent is? You wrote about prior threads about this getting praise, which I can see why it would happen because it appears to realease a more efficient energy patent technology. So what you are saying is that we cannot consider this a good thing because Elon Musk joined a foundation involving Bill Gates(obvious golbalist)?
    I guess the issue I am having here is I understand all of whst you wrote, but I cannot connect the dots yet, perhaps I need to read your other threads.
    Musk joined the Giving Pledge.

"Bill Gates and wife Melinda, together with Warren Buffett, cooked up the idea for the Giving Pledge--an effort to get America's wealthiest families to give away at least 50% of their wealth during their lifetimes, or upon their deaths, and write a letter explaining why. Since the trio launched the effort in June 2010, 91 people have signed on." http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eiil45elgg/bill-gates/

The Giving Pledge is simply a pledge by BILLIONAIRES to give [up to] half of their wealth to charity!! I think it is an awesome concept..

You posit that Elon Musk is a globalist shill because he gives to charities and provides an open source patent for his Tesla Moters projects?? He also gave over 100 million dollars to have the Tesla lab restored and made into a museum. What a snake... He taught himself how to program computers and sold his first video game for 500 dollars at age 12!!

I'm not saying he is the best thing since sliced bread,,, that would be silly.. Tesla motors is not going to save the world, neither is Musk... But I can't see why the need to tear this man down. It seems to me that he is doing some amazing things for people and communities.

I just spent about 20 minutes researching this man and what he has done. Thank you for that! What a cool concept.. Giving to charities doesn't make you a bad guy,,,!! Quite the opposite.. I like this guy!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (4th August 2014), Billy (9th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), mountain_jim (9th July 2014), Neal (10th July 2014), Octavusprime (11th July 2014), Reinhard (10th July 2014), risveglio (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014), Zionbrion (9th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Well I read a lot of your other threads, and you seem to believe the globalist, gmos chemtrails etc are all ultimately for the survival of man kind after an ELE? Am I right or wrong there? So now I am more confused as to why you would think this is a bad thing....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I'm a little confused myself, as there seems to be a mix here of trains of thought in the OP... which is not unusual by the way. Most things are a marriage and not a straight forward entitlement to one camp or another. Truth is usually just that; a combination of experiences and perspectives. Not one thing defines a person, nor can one thing define a situation. You can pick apart anything if that is your modus operandi. Everything is free game, if that is the game you are up to. That is easy. Setting out coherent opinions and leveraging them with real homework is difficult.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 9th July 2014 at 20:14.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), william r sanford72 (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

If you follow tesla stock and realize how often the powers that be have used dirty tricks to cripple this stock over the last year and a half, then it will be obvious to you that Elon Musk is not a NWO insider.

Is he somebody who agrees with david icke, alex jones and the rest, probably not, but he is trying to make the world a better place in his own way.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bearcow,

That's interesting. Care to add a few links and notes to that? I appreciate the look into stocks. Following the money, or in this case lack thereof, is a great way to see manipulation and destruction of credible ventures.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I wanted to get back also to the OP a bit. Unfortunately we need to understand who the people in power serve, themselves. We are unfortunately not living on Star Trek which shows a somewhat utopian society where people are valued, money is non existent, and we are all a part of a global community where the interests of people are at the heart of governance. Governance and Globalism, as it now stands, are vastly economy oriented and business run ventures. Speaking of stocks, countries are exchanged on the stock market. Valued an devalued as those with the funds to buy and sell see fit. I would not personally endorse any Globalist agenda, the players holding the cards need to leave the table. Then maybe we can talk about true efforts on the behalf of humanity without them always getting in the way. And boy, are they ever in the way.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 9th July 2014 at 20:50.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th July 2014), Jake (9th July 2014), Limor Wolf (9th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), william r sanford72 (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100890550, i could find other examples quite easily

This is the most telling stat, of the companies listed on the US exchanges that have a market cap of over 10 billion, Tesla has the biggest short float (25%) of all the stocks traded in the US markets.

http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=13...terestshare&t=

I wont go into the details on how shorting works, but this means that hedge funds and investment banks are actively trying to break the stock down technically. This has been going on for on at least a year, the short float was even higher 6-8 months ago closer to 40%. GM, Ford, are never above 5% even though GM currently is paying out billions to victims of crashes caused by factory defects.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Well I read a lot of your other threads, and you seem to believe the globalist, gmos chemtrails etc are all ultimately for the survival of man kind after an ELE? Am I right or wrong there? So now I am more confused as to why you would think this is a bad thing....
    I DO NOT think Musk/Tesla being involved as a globalist is a bad/negative thing. But it DOES say a great deal about what the true agenda of the Globalists may be and seems to be directed.

And yes, you are right that I do believe (and now understand) that ‘much‘(not all) of the technology that is rapidly being implemented is to our benefit, now and most certainly for the future of humanity . . . . and obviously so do individuals and companies like Elon Musk and the other Tesla CEO’s and founders.

If people like Elon Musk who are obviously respected and championed in the alternative media/new age realms, openly and actively show their allegiance to the Globalist’s agenda then I feel strongly they are sending a message, to us all, that where the Globalists are heading IS a positive transition for humanity.

We seem to forget that there is a very small group that has all the information of our world’s history and future and who we are and exactly who is involved . . . . . this very small group is directing us into the future. They are not what we call TPTB, cabal, globalists, illuminati, bastards in power, elitists etc . . . .this group has no name and no identity . . . .this group has no need for money or any other ‘thing’. Their sole purpose is to see we (humanity) makes it into the future intact and on track. And they are just as human as the rest of us. This small group are directing the groups, such as, the Globalists.

More than ever, when I see individuals like Elon Musk join their (globalist) midst, it is a sign (to me) that we are headed in the right direction and we need to pay attention.

Part of my reason for this thread is to try to shed some light that we desperately need to find balance in who we (alternative media/new age) view as friend and foe. Many times when it comes to the elite, bankers, wealthy, globalists, those in power, etc … . . we automatically brand them as evil doers and dismiss their actions as negative and selfish. Elon Musk and what his companies are putting forth is the perfect example that we have it wrong.

Elon Musk IS a Globalists . . . . or whatever we are going to call this group he is a part of, along with Gates, Buffet and the class of 12 wealthy families.

I am not tearing him down, I see him as one of the good guys . . . . . but what a dilemma it must put in many on this forum that one of the ‘good guys’ is so obviously part of who they view as evil as well as their agenda.
    You can’t have it both ways . . . . . are the Globalists and their agenda evil or since men like Musk are in close allegiance with them make you think a little differently?

.P.S. I am only using your post as a reference to what many are saying here . . .I am not directing my response at you specifically.
    Last edited by blufire; 9th July 2014 at 21:33.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I am so gonna get blasted with about I am about to say . . . but what the heck . . . .TRUTH can be tough.
    Yes, it can.

I get a lot of flak and attacks because of my two threads:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-Technology
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ct-as-a-child-
    Yes, you do.

In these threads I am trying to flesh out and expose why the globalists (like Elon Musk/Tesla) are doing what they are doing. I understand much of what is happening because of my childhood contact and remembering of those messages, but because it is not in line with current thinking and believing this information is ignored and attacked and so I step out of it.
    No. You're an unknowing asset, who is usefully promoting those views. In four words, you're a NWO apologist. But I am also quite sure you do not realize the extent of the influence on you.

This means that I totally believe that you're sincere in everything you say. But you are just plain incorrect.

And -- here's the rub -- also incorrigible, sometimes self-righteous and occasionally downright unpleasant. That means you cannot learn, or are willing understand those who have spent a LOT of time and energy tying to correct and properly inform you. Many, many, many times.

Here's the problem: -->

There is a reason why people like Elon Musk (and other Founders) of Telsa Motors is joining ranks with Buffet, Gates and other globalists . . . . . but not for the current belief and reasoning of the alternative media/new age worlds.
    And here's more of it: -->

This is the message I now remember. This is what I see. This is what I know. This is what I understand.
    This is what you sincerely THINK you know and understand. What makes you so sure you're not being used?

This is what I am adapting into my life. This is what I am teaching to those who come my way.
    Please find another venue to 'teach those who come your way'. Our mission here is to 'teach' something really rather different.

So as of this moment, you are unsubscribed from this forum. If we'd known this agenda of yours (and an agenda is what it is) when you first joined, we would have gently declined your application. So please see this as a belated, retrospective, fix of our mistake.

If you disagree with the above, that's your privilege, but please take it all elsewhere. And, please also go find a good therapist to discover how you may possibly have been programmed to believe all this. That would be the very greatest act of personal courage on your part. I mean that most sincerely.

25. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Carmody (10th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (12th July 2014), Hervé (9th July 2014), iamthat (15th July 2014), Jake (9th July 2014), karelia (9th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Limor Wolf (9th July 2014), lorien (14th July 2014), Mark (15th July 2014), Muzz (9th July 2014), Neal (10th July 2014), Realeyes (28th August 2014), Reinhard (10th July 2014), RunningDeer (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sophocles (9th July 2014), spiritguide (10th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2014), WEAREONE (6th October 2015), wnlight (10th July 2014), yelik (10th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

blufire..

If you read this please accept that I KNOW how much time, energy, good will, and page after page of PMs that were sent to you. Most of them went unanswered.

You posts have become more convoluted and hard to follow.. and there is never a dialogue, you speak as if the only TRUTH is yours and the rest of us are ignorant.

The threads you so righteously linked are, IMHO, testimony to the amount of care and true effort on the part of other members and mods to not only support you in getting your story told but to actually try and comprehend it.

You never acknowledged that.

May your path be peaceful, we bid you well.
    Last edited by Christine; 9th July 2014 at 22:10.

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Gates loves to co-opt and piggyback.

Don't judge people too awful harshly for being associated with him once or twice.
    Gates himself probably did it to save face and look good, because his support of Oxitec and Monsanto were toxic PR.
    not to mention the whole Planned Parenthood and WJP things.

It could well be that being associated with Gates could hurt an unsuspecting philanthopist.
    If I was Musk I'd watch my 6 tbh.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

-------

A note to all new members.

Intelligent, informed discussion, and good questions, about the real nature of the NWO agenda is more than welcome here.

In this particular instance, however, there's a long history; this is not censorship of any members rights to express themselves sincerely. In fact, most ironically, Avalon is or will be probably the forum with the greatest tolerance of these kinds of views -- expressing blanket justification of the globalists' master-plans.

29. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th July 2014), Carmody (10th July 2014), Christine (9th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), DeDukshyn (10th July 2014), Jake (9th July 2014), Kristin (9th July 2014), Limor Wolf (9th July 2014), lorien (14th July 2014), Mark (15th July 2014), Muzz (10th July 2014), nancyb (10th July 2014), Neal (10th July 2014), Reinhard (10th July 2014), RunningDeer (9th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Sophocles (9th July 2014), spiritguide (10th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2014), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Looks like a lot of buildup has come out in this thread, but not necessarily from this thread? ... it appears a bit "disconnected" from the whole larger story, that many may not have any idea about.

I am a bit surprised at the 'unsubscribe'; and of the 'unsubscribed' for taking almost any topic and turning it around. I do that too, but for analyses -- not to convince people of a certain point of view.

All very interesting ...

In support of Bill's comments:

I spent my early 20's hanging out and friending "ruffians" and "criminals" -- I changed some lives, I made them think, but I am certainly not a "ruffian" or a "criminal".

Jesus spent time with prostitutes and lawmakers -- they need the most guidance. But he was neither lawmaker nor prostitute.

etc.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th July 2014 at 00:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2014), Christine (10th July 2014), Limor Wolf (10th July 2014), Neal (10th July 2014), PurpleLama (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

The problem is, none of us really know what the true nature of the NWO is. We think we do!

First, who exactly is the NWO? How many groups occupy the tip of that pyramid? And when a member uses the term "NWO", exactly which group are they referring to? It's quite possible that there *are* groups in the tip of that pyramid that have humanity's best interests at heart. Blue fire was exploring that possibility in her last post. I thought it was kind of interesting. Even if Bluefire was an across the board apologist for what most of us think of as the NWO, I still think there's room here for that view point. I think its very interesting...in the same way I think the "Charles" interview was interesting...in the same way a devout Mormon member or devout Hindi member might be interesting: it won't neccesarily convert me, but I like knowing how certain minds work and I'm keen to hear other view points..even ones that I've convinced myself are "wrong".

It's quite possible we are all very wrong about many things we think we are very right on!

Everyone does what they feel is right, given their perspective on the world/ universe. Bluefire was doing just that in this thread. Bill did what he thought was right with the unsubscription. My personal feeling is that the forum is mature enough to accommodate these opposing points of view. Look, I don't think chemtrails are beneficial to my health or are protecting me in any way, but I'm not at all offended by people who do. Instead, I'm actually kind of interested why they might think that way.

My 2 cents, with respect.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

AriG (10th July 2014), Bill Ryan (10th July 2014), DeDukshyn (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

My two cents, aligns with the ancient historical documentation, writings, artifacts, archeology, ancient texts, and monuments which irrefutably point towards an alien interloping of the indigenous species here on planet earth, who altered the very DNA structure for their own nefarious self aggrandizing agendas, and have summarily kept the population under duress for centuries, with a PROVEN history of such heinous shenanigans.

There is no way to justify altering the genome, euthanasia, murder, human sacrifice, genetic modification, control of the entire means of production and all commerce, while lying about the true history of this planet, and teaching these lies through religion and education.

There is NO WAY to take the psychopathic nature of any creature, who is severed from their heart, who has no empathy, and rehabilitate this incorrigible entity into becoming, or somehow changing, into an empath. This is impossible. The only choice left for this entity, is to remain within the carnal realms as a self aggrandizing energy vampire, or to return to the void undifferentiated.

I am also very sick and tired of those apologists who are trying to filter and contextually adapt insanity, incestuous blood sucking murderous control freaks into the humanity of the empathic man. It cannot be done, period.

There, I've said it. Done with my rant for today.

Quote I keep waiting for someone to actually do their homework and figure out exactly who these guys and the new Tesla are. But amazingly no one has and just keep on gloating that Telsa is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Building electric cars to slow down oil consumption, or to transition out of combustion fuels, is like taking fertility pills and having sex to avoid pregnancy. It's insane, when the stellar technology of the original Nikola Tesla developed over 100 years ago, is available for free from the earth.

Remember, it was JP Morgan who went with Edison and his wired electricity at the speed of light, and buried Tesla's wireless electricity from the earth which travels about 100,000 miles per second faster than the speed of light.

All science was geared towards the speed of light without any mention of the speed where wires are not necessary and energy is easily tapped from the unlimited energy of the universe.

So, Tesla automobiles are an abomination, use more energy to develop and bring to market, and the battery life, and the energy used to keep them charged, is MORE than what is currently used. It's just another lie, and don't get me started on the likes of Buffett and Gates, who are liars too.

Read Wade Frazier's treatise. Most alternative energy being developed is bogus crap.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 10th July 2014 at 03:21.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Bill Ryan (10th July 2014), Christine (10th July 2014), crosby (13th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (11th July 2014), Frank V (10th July 2014), heyokah (10th July 2014), Jake (11th July 2014), learninglight (3rd August 2014), Limor Wolf (10th July 2014), Mark (15th July 2014), Muzz (10th July 2014), Reinhard (10th July 2014), Sierra (10th July 2014), skyflower (13th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast