+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NDE / UFO interview by George Kavassilas with Rey Hernandez

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NDE / UFO interview by George Kavassilas with Rey Hernandez

There is a very good interview by George Kavassilas on Super Woo Radio with Rey Hernandez. George lets Rey talk at length so the interview has few interruptions and stays on track so the story is more complete and interesting.

Rey is articulate and lively and because George is familiar with the subject matter his questions or additional comments are relevant.

http://www.superwooradio.com.au/podcast-archive

I've listened to hundreds, maybe a thousand or more, hours of such interviews and really enjoyed this one. If NDE or UFOs are of interest to you, as well as hearing from a person who has experienced or researched thoroughly these topics, then you may enjoy this interview with Rey Hernandez as well.

I appreciate especially that Mr Hernandez makes very specific descriptions.

Nothing annoys me more than a person who says they saw something strange and then doesn't describe it. Well, no, what annoys me more is any interviewer who doesn't then ask for specific descriptions. Well, no, what annoys me even more than that is the interviewer who interrupts and changes the subject.

This is an enjoyable interview and George is getting better and better as an interviewer. Staying on topic and focused.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

Azt (11th July 2014), Bassplayer1 (10th July 2014), Ecnal61 (10th July 2014), halffull (10th July 2014), JRS (12th July 2014), Kimberley (10th July 2014), lisalu (10th July 2014), Star Tsar (10th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread