+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bulletin : THE RESET!! DETAILS OF WHAT TO EXPECT TO HAPPEN...

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Bulletin : THE RESET!! DETAILS OF WHAT TO EXPECT TO HAPPEN...

I don't know how close to the truth this report is, but this is definitely of some importance to how this may play out, but then again we won't know for sure how this turn of events will unfold...

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.c...s-enslavement/

Extremely valuable information below I encourage everyone to read. It feels a little more real every time I read it, and we’re nearly there… 

Our ‘current financial system is malfunctioning’— I love it.  That’s a nice way to put it.  ~ BP

“The Event”

Earth and the inhabitants have been in 25,000 years of imprisonment and quarantine (black hole). We have been controlled and manipulated by the dark side – or as we call them, The Cabal. We are now to exit the black hole after 25,000 years of prison. Our planet is the last one in the galaxy to be liberated. This exit is the EVENT HORIZON, or THE THE EVENT will be a moment of breakthrough for the planet which will be physical and non physical.

On the non physical plane there will be a big wave or flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Central sun going towards the surface of the planet. (The galactic central sun is an object in the Sagittarius constellation.) It will be a flash or special kind of light from the Sun that permeates the earth and humanity. It will calm humanity in the light of love energy and end duality. It’s a magnificent energy not seen or felt before on earth. Everyone on earth will feel and know something has happened. It will be a surprise as to when it will happen, even for us. It’s never happened before. It will not be a major shock event, it will be a positive event.

On the physical plane there will be:

1. The arrest of the Cabal (already started)

2. The re-set of the Financial Systems

3. Disclosure – the release of ET information

4. The beginning of a new, fair financial system with prosperity funds for all humanity.

5. NEW Government/Political system, Education system, Health care system, etc.

6. Awakening of humanity slowly and gradually to the existence of positive non-terrestrial races and our galactic connections.

7. Introduction of new advanced technologies.

8. The release of spiritual growth and healing for every human being on the planet.

9. There is much, much more to look forward to.

What Can You Do “Before the EVENT”

We are about to enjoy both a non-violent liberation of the planet along with a bright and beautiful future for ALL of Since we do not know the exact day, month, or year of the event (it will be soon), it would be wise to follow a few simple rules of precaution:

1. Keep an extra 2 weeks of food on hand starting now.

2. Make sure you and your loved ones have an up to date supply of any medicines that might be required.

3. Keep extra cash hidden away at your home.

4. Gas up your vehicle when the tank is 1⁄2 empty.

5. Stay in touch with this website for updates.

6. Educate yourself, friends and family members.

7. Join one of the 6 task force areas – on this web-site and assist in the liberation of our beautiful planet.

8. Join the Weekly Sunday Meditation. See www.2012Portal.blogspot.com for details.

What to expect Financially “AFTER The EVENT”

Vision for New Financial System – Transition from the Old Financial System to the New Financial System.

The current Financial System is malfunctioning and is being replaced with a new financial system. Do not panic. This is a good thing. Your needs will be provided for. As with any major change, the first few days are always the most confusing. Since all major TV networks, Internet, newspapers, and radio stations will be broadcasting quality information about The EVENT you can expect to become more and more comfortable as the day moves along. Below are instructions for the first 14 days

Day 1 – within minutes of THE EVENT happening
    (The Divine Galactic energy pulse).

1. All banks will temporarily close – no access to  banks for 3-7 days (up to 14 days).

2. All credit cards and ATM machines will be  temporarily disabled (up to 14 days).

The reason for this is to cut off access of funds to the illegal owners of the central banks around the world, known as The Cabal.  Most businesses will be encouraged to stay open, and continue to accept cash and checks as they would in their normal course of doing business. Checks/cheques will clear as soon as the banks reopen.

(1-2 weeks after THE EVENT).

If you do not have access to cash, and are in need of basic necessities which cannot be accessed through friends, family, community or emergency services, a voucher system will be set up in order to pay for goods and services.

This is not free money. This is basically a loan to you for up to $1000. which may be used from the day of the event for food, medicines & necessities until such time that the banks re-open.

After that they become null and void, and you will be charged for the amount used. Businesses will be compensated for legitimate vouchers which they then can process through any bank. Those people who elect to use vouchers to purchase goods and services will be responsible for re-payment either through their bank, or as an offset against future earnings/

-        All currencies will still be alive

-        There will be a financial re-evaluation after the Event

-        There will be transparency accounting with banks that reopen.

-        Interest charges will stop.

-        Fractional banking will cease.

-        The IRS will be dismantled immediately.

-        All Banks with strong ties to The Cabal will be bankrupt.

-        The Federal Reserve will be dismantled immediately.

-        All debts will not be forgiven, meaning if you used credit cards to buy goods thinking your debts were forgiven, that will not be acceptable.

-        Food, shelter, and technology will be available for everyone.

-        No gold will be traded on the open market.

-        There will be no more homeless people.

-        There will be no more stock market.

-        Money in bank accounts will be frozen from reset to the new bank system (3-14 days).  If funds were acquired legally, then the money will be kept.

-        The Cabal’s money is illegal and will be seized.

More Future Details to The Changes for The New Society:

-        The only tax will be 14% on new items purchased.

-        Humanitarianism will reign.

-        New technology will be released but electricity grids will be kept going through the conversion.

-        Everyone will receive $100,000 from collateral accounts.

-        Debts up to $100,000 will be forgiven.  If over that amount, it will be analyzed.  Real outstanding debt will be taken from that amount or if not enough, you will be advised to go into bankruptcy.

-        All countries’ debts will be forgiven.

-        Mortgages will be cancelled out.

-        Retirement accounts will be preserved.

-        Social security/retirement/health care will be changed; free health insurance will be provided for a new, advanced medical system.

-        The average work week will be 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

-        Production costs will decrease.

-        All legal contracts will be respected.

-        The police force will be restructured for protection, not money collectors.

-        Common law will be respected – not distorted.

-        Most credit card debt will be cancelled.

-        Speculation will not be tolerated, and you can not rack up your credit cards now, expecting them to be cancelled out later without being on the hook. There is financial tracking.

-        Most of Congress (U.S.) will be disbanded.

-        Congress will close at reset. (Goes for all countries)

-        There will be new elections for Congress (All governments worldwide) within 4 months of RESET.

-        Monsanto, the corrupt part of Microsoft, will be bankrupt immediately. Same for other corrupt companies.

-        Most prisoners will be released and receive psychological counseling and training because they were forced to do things due to life conditions.  Many will be released because they are innocent.

-       CIA operated drug trade will cease, and drastic restructuring will be needed.

-        When we are all fully ‘healed,’ we will stop eating meat (animals will be appreciated for what they are).

-        There will still be bankruptcies.

-        We won’t be able to have factories in China any longer.

-        Most Companies will keep operating.

-        Companies will buy back shares and give investors back their money.

-        The Resistance will help and advise.

-        The electrical grid will be intact, however when The Cabal goes down, we may have darkness for short intervals.

Financial life after the “EVENT” will be vastly improved now that the bonds of debt illegally imposed by The Cabal are removed. Every person on the planet will have funds available for improving their lives.

Victory to the Light
    Danell Glade
    Financial Group
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 11th July 2014 at 01:27.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

angelichuman (26th August 2014), countertheanimator (10th July 2014), Lifebringer (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Tyy1907 (11th July 2014), yelik (10th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: Bulletin : THE RESET!! DETAILS OF WHAT TO EXPECT TO HAPPEN...

Thanks for the post LP.

Now where's that 'facepalm' smiley? I won't say that this is not true, or couldn't be an accurate prediction,... but this is not the first of its kind. Moreover, the time-tables that are suggested are (IMO) laughable; 2 weeks is all it'll take to bring down the entire cabalistic structure? I can't outright say "horses hit" because 'the event' is 'still coming' or whatever,... but if I was in Vegas, that's where my money would be.

4. Link to Post #3
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Time-lines are always a crapshoot, so I don't really ever trust those predictions .. 🏃🚽

5. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Well we know something is amiss !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

linksplatinum (10th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

This is all interesting and it will be one of those "wait and see if it pans out" kind of things. However, in reading it, I noticed there was never any expectation of retaliation and how it would be dealt with in the event this stuff went down. There is just no way there wouldn't be a lot more chaos and resistance right? Perhaps that is what the divine energy and light is supposed to be for? However, I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be groups whole heartedly resisting all this change. What happens with that?
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

angelichuman (26th August 2014), Cara (11th July 2014), linksplatinum (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), Shezbeth (10th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    I noticed there was never any expectation of retaliation and how it would be dealt with in the event this stuff went down. There is just no way there wouldn't be a lot more chaos and resistance right? [...] I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be groups whole heartedly resisting all this change.
    Agreed. In chess, the opponent continues to move until their king has been taken, and even then the game starts anew with the choice of 'first move' going to the victor.

At no point does one side stop opposing the other.

10. Link to Post #7
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    This is all interesting and it will be one of those "wait and see if it pans out" kind of things. However, in reading it, I noticed there was never any expectation of retaliation and how it would be dealt with in the event this stuff went down. There is just no way there wouldn't be a lot more chaos and resistance right? Perhaps that is what the divine energy and light is supposed to be for? However, I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be groups whole heartedly resisting all this change. What happens with that?
    I thought the same thing.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Sounds good, bring it on.
    However
    Quote - When we are all fully ‘healed,’ we will stop eating meat (animals will be appreciated for what they are).
    That sentence discredits the validity of this author for me. Don't get me wrong I was a vegetarian for 10 years until about 2 years ago, I am just not a proponent of it anymore....maybe I just need to be 'healed'

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

linksplatinum (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

I may just have to buy some 20 pound bags of rice and some beans, as far a food prep goes to get by. I don't see how 2 weeks of food will suffice, because I've always heard that grocery stores will only have around three hours until the mobs clear the shelves of reserve stock.

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

...and are we to believe that evil people will not longer be evil, greedy people not be greedy?

Who is it that's printing up $1000 vouchers to have at hand when called for? People in the Congo and Indonesia will be delighted to have a spare $1000.

And all the bank workers, those you see when you conduct your business, are they to be without jobs? And government workers, those that serve the poor and handicapped and disenfranchised what about them?

If all debts will be forgiven then few of us will ever have new cars. With no one buying cars we'll have to stop making them. What happens to the workers in the car factories?

I hope this event doesn't happen soon. There are many details to be worked. We'll probably require a new bureaucracy to administer it all.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Cara (11th July 2014), linksplatinum (10th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I came across this video, trying to find where Hercolubus was currently.
    I've contacted Bill Ryan for this because i think I've stumbled across either a faker, or a whistleblower, due to the articles date page, and the titles on the side. The page is dated 10 days away, and that woman the other day from the IMF, specifically stated something was gonna happen on July 20th 2014. So around 2:32 seconds, the guy is scanning paragraphs and the date is shown. I think, whoa? What's with the date on the 20th and all the alerts for a 8.0 Earthquake in Alaska, tsunami waning for the pacific coast, and Ring of fire is lit on the right side of the page of the same date. So...I thought, if someone was imitating the page to get the word out, and dated the page for the date to occur, it's either a very clever way, or clumsy attempt at foolery. I think it's the former. Anyway, anyone interested, I'm open for opinion on this. Of course, it's Before Its' News but that date, is just setting off alarms because it's predated on the same date the IMF woman's turn to 'stir the chaos or allow the "event" to happen and then play elite saviors? Hmm...That's what I'm getting of their goofy plan.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXBeo9taiko

Gonna finish viewing the alignment now. Its titled 8.0 Earthquake Alaska Nibiru Hercolubus Planet X Chart 2014.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cara (11th July 2014), linksplatinum (10th July 2014), Mark (24th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

The above🔝could be a psyop false flag in the making, be vigilant. Thx for the heads up.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Cara (11th July 2014), spizella (11th July 2014), wobbegong (15th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    ...and are we to believe that evil people will not longer be evil, greedy people not be greedy?

Who is it that's printing up $1000 vouchers to have at hand when called for? People in the Congo and Indonesia will be delighted to have a spare $1000.

And all the bank workers, those you see when you conduct your business, are they to be without jobs? And government workers, those that serve the poor and handicapped and disenfranchised what about them?

If all debts will be forgiven then few of us will ever have new cars. With no one buying cars we'll have to stop making them. What happens to the workers in the car factories?

I hope this event doesn't happen soon. There are many details to be worked. We'll probably require a new bureaucracy to administer it all.
    They've had plans for transportation conversion of cleaner energy, magnetic zero point since the late 50's and now is the time for it to come online. Wow and the bankers will stop living such stressful lives by bullies forcing them to push dirty money through or crooked stock ratings through and on the people.
    I believe the conversion to clean energy plans that I was educated for the last 30 or so years, is long overdue and has the capacity to kick this US Economy and properity chain for centuries, because it's so needed now and much cheaper and easier now w/programs that even drive the cars. WE just can't have psychos in charge, and the arrest of them/apprehension of all they've done to put them away or bannish them is so all over the world's news, even if it's not here. Overseas, didn't like the Bush/Cheney Tx2StepGoosestep to Iraq on a lie. People/Humanity simply can't live with themselves, or move on, until this is resolved.

More power to it, when it happens God willing soon. I know, they know if God/Yeshua's coming back to kick butt, they may not want it to be theirs, and they may try to make some sort of amends. They've had a long run of being evil tyrannical psychotic war starters for death and weapons, ammo profits, and the gig is up!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

angelichuman (26th August 2014), Cara (11th July 2014), linksplatinum (10th July 2014), Mark (24th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Well, one thing the Bush and Cheney boys aren't, is AL Capone. So once they go, the rest have to follow. Top knocked down/incarcerated, and work on pleas from the lower chain, but still give them time for the crime and credit for testifying for the PEOPLE.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

linksplatinum (10th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote On the non physical plane there will be a big wave or flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Central sun going towards the surface of the planet. (The galactic central sun is an object in the Sagittarius constellation.) It will be a flash or special kind of light from the Sun that permeates the earth and humanity. It will calm humanity in the light of love energy and end duality. It’s a magnificent energy not seen or felt before on earth.
    This idea has been floating around for some time, the idea that this light will imbue everyone and shift them out of their dualistic stupor and into awakened unity consciousness. Yet, it does not work that way in my estimation.

The ability to generate, husband, and emanate light is an internal ability which emerges as one clears false beliefs, sequestered energies in their chakras, blocks and karma. No two people take the same path or reach their return to source at the same time. All beings who chose to come here, chose to go into the deepest densities and to return to source fully self realized and conscious.

Yet, the purveyors of an "event" which will instantly catapult the entire planet into awakening is, at the least, misguided, and at the worst, pure new age propaganda, designed to keep people docile to where they don't have to do the work because outside forces are going to liberate them, namely this universal energy shift.

It's dangerous to subscribe to any notion which purports to remove personal responsibility for the ultimate soul choice you made to come here and experience all of the polarities in duality, and to amalgamate them into unity at your own pace and with your own choosing and with your own awakening.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 11th July 2014 at 00:44.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Cara (11th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2014), heyokah (11th July 2014), Ki's (13th July 2014), linksplatinum (11th July 2014), Mac (12th July 2014), Mark (24th August 2014), Robin (11th July 2014), Selene (26th August 2014), Sophocles (11th July 2014), Tyy1907 (11th July 2014), wobbegong (15th July 2014), Zaya (11th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Ireland Avalon Member machinegunkelly's Avatar
    Thanks

'Reset' is the word a lot of politicians are using at the moment. I would be very very cautious of this!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to machinegunkelly For This Post:

DarMar (11th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2014), linksplatinum (11th July 2014), spizella (11th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 times in 762 posts

There's something overly organized and even NWO/New Agey sounding about this...New money (so, one world currency...?), no open trading of gold (so under the table, blackmarket?), Congress shut down for 4 months (how about shutting down the Senate while they're at it? Isn't Feinstein due to retire soon?!). Why most credit card debt forgiven, but not all? Mortgages forgiven, what about those that rent? (snooze, you lose?) Banks closed for one or two weeks for a reset? A currency conversion could be done overnight, why a week or two (for the final plundering, then we'll all be doled out equal amounts or straight conversion of what we have?), either way, long enough to get the patriots (or terrorists, depending on your point of view) all worked up, then some military force would have to step in...martial law (for our own protection)...sorry to be such a pessimist, but shutting down the Congress, as ****ty as they may be, sounds a lot more illegal than their ****iness...basically a partial coup d'etat...

Sorry, I'm sleepy so rambling...but even sleepy, this does not sound right. Seems more like something to get the rebels feeling all comfy again so they'll stop chattering on about what's wrong in the world...

Backup of food, medicines, water for people and pets; generator, secondary form of communication (walkie talkies, ham radio, true wired land line) and internet workaround, survival stuff...for a month, that we should all have regardless. Ya never know what surprises may be in store...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

linksplatinum (11th July 2014), Selene (26th August 2014), Shezbeth (11th July 2014), Tyy1907 (11th July 2014), Zaya (11th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

well, wake me before the wave hits so i don't miss it.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

angelichuman (26th August 2014), linksplatinum (11th July 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Nope.

This myriad of utopian changes ... who, or what, are the agents for such events? They do not, IMHO, exist.

Absent these components, I say again ... Nope.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

linksplatinum (13th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I'm sorry, but this is total BS.

The same crap that Wilcock has been peddling now for two years.

Nothing has happened.

No leader arrests, no mass resignations, nothing.

And yes, the financial system is on the brink, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out (ever since 2007!).

I believe it when I see it.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

linksplatinum (13th July 2014), wobbegong (15th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast