+ Reply to Thread

Thread: German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on One Person.....article from 2012 but still relevent.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on One Person.....article from 2012 but still relevent.

There has been many stories of Police brutality and over reaction coming out
    of the US lately , this is for many reasons. lack of training, atmosphere of fear
    in general since 9/11, cell phone and dash board cams more prevalent. But it
    does portray America as getting out of control. This has nothing to do with
    whether Americans have the right to bear arms as the country was created
    by the gun and its part of the constitution and the population as a whole are
    well aware of the use of firearms whether you are pro or against them.

Its a civil policing problem that can only be solved at local level within
    city and state communities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is from 2012 talking about 2011 , but I expect the general theme
    is still very prevalent...

German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on One Person

new Friday 11th July 2014 at 07:50 By david-icke

Published on 19 May 2012

--Following up on German police firing only 85 bullets in all of 2011.

--On the Bonus Show: Interview debriefing,city bans texting while walking, American
    Airlines unlimited pass canceled, more.

The David Pakman Show is an internationally syndicated talk radio and television
    program hosted by David Pakman

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Holly Wood' style policing, was it necessary to riddle the car with so many bullets ?
    It looks like a set of an action movie, where you try and fire as many bullets as possible !!

Cleveland police suspend 63 officers who fired 137 shots killing unarmed man and
    woman in high-speed chase after pair panicked and sped off while being pulled over

from...16 Oct 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3794DUhI2
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US police fire more bullets in a month than Germans use in a year

US police officer with shotgun

German police used 85 bullets in 2011, according to a report. LA police fired 90 in one
    incident last month

LAST UPDATED AT 11:41 ON Mon 14 May 2012

GERMAN POLICE fired just 85 bullets in the course of duty across the whole of 2011,
    according to astonishing figures reported in the newspaper Der Spiegel.

Of those rounds used, 49 were not even discharged at a suspect, being fired as warning
    shots. Of the remaining 36, 15 resulted in injuries and six led to fatalities.

"Our police officers are not 'thugs in uniform'," observed Lorenz Caffier, the Christian
    Democrat leader of the state Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. "[The police] alone are
    the law and are committed to fulfilling the task that we as a society [entrust to] them,
    based on the rule of law."

While the figures omit the 9,000 shots fired at sick and dangerous animals, many
    commentators online have compared Germany's trigger-shy police officers with their
    counterparts in other countries.

British police come out of the comparison well. Last year only two people were shot
    dead by police in England and Wales, while the country's largest force, the Metropolitan
    Police, fired just six shots in the 2009-10 figures.

However, the figures for American police paint an altogether bleaker picture. While
    there are no nationwide figures compiled for firearms usage across the various police
    forces in the US, individual reports show single incidents when more bullets were fired
    than in the entire German year.

Russia Today (rather gleefully) reports how in Los Angeles in April 2012 LAPD officers
    unloaded more than 90 shots in an incident that led to the death of a 19-year-old man,
    and in the same month New York police fired at a suspected murderer 84 times.

But perhaps shootings aren’t the worst risk in the US. Amnesty International estimates
    that more than 500 people have been killed by police using supposedly 'non-lethal'
    Tasers since 2001. ·

For further concise, balanced comment and analysis on the week's news, try The Week
    magazine. Subscribe today and get 6 issues completely free.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/46907...#ixzz3797Vn13V
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2014 at 08:26.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (11th July 2014), Carmody (11th July 2014), conk (11th July 2014), Gardener (11th July 2014), loungelizard (11th July 2014), Matt P (11th July 2014), Omni (12th July 2014), PHARAOH (15th July 2014), Violet (11th July 2014), Wind (12th July 2014), Xanth (11th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on One Person.....article from 2012 but still relevent.

Interesting you should put this story on, Cider - I was reading yesterday about the use of guns by police in the UK and was actually pleasantly surprised by the figures:

2011/12 - police officers opened fire 5 times.
    2 fatalities out of the 12,550 operations where authorisation to open fire had been given (in the UK, permission has to be obtained to send in
    armed officers)

In the 4 years to 2012 officers opened fire a total of 18 times.
    9 fatalities.

2012/13 - no deaths

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2014), Gardener (11th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: German Police Fired 85 Bullets All Year, US Police Use 90 on One Person.....article from 2012 but still relevent.

Quote Interesting you should put this story on, Cider - I was reading yesterday about the use of guns by police in the UK and was actually pleasantly surprised by the figures:

2011/12 - police officers opened fire 5 times.
    2 fatalities out of the 12,550 operations where authorisation to open fire had been given (in the UK, permission has to be obtained to send in
    armed officers)

In the 4 years to 2012 officers opened fire a total of 18 times.
    9 fatalities.

2012/13 - no deaths
    Yeah this is something that has bugged me for a while, the US has
    always been a more violent culture for various reasons, but it seems
    more than that as if they are programmed to respond wrong, more
    like damage control than policing. David Icke posts examples most
    days and I did a thread a couple months ago about the murder of
    a homeless man by 'Big Balled' so called cops who said the stand
    off was basically lasting to long and they had better things to do,
    or that's how it seems.

Are US Police Getting out of Control.....Over 1000 Protesters Demand Justice For Homeless Man MURDERED by Albuquerque Cops

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...buquerque-Cops

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

My gut feelings about this 90 rounds one target is that the US police were firing at, and trying to kill something other than a simple human being!

It's like in their Hate/Fear conditioned/controlled minds they where killing a monster/demon and not just one of you me?

Is that how they see us, because it's how through their Hate/Fear conditioned/controlled actions we are being made to see them!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I suppose if we have the best of the best in the military, we have the worse of the worse "rejects" on the police force. Punks w/a gun will fire first, ask questions later. Not all of them, but the fraternal order of police officers cya, and their buddies if they are caught. I know a lot of officers that hate that stuff and would prefer to have the trouble maker and sometimes overzealous gun happy hater off the force, but are powerless to get them out. Some of their partners are real penises. Zonked out on steroids from the gym(they aren't in sports) so they can get tanked up all they want and become highly aggressives on the steroids. Most wrestlers use them, and you see what it does to them. I was reminded of that, when the video the other day showed an off duty cop, handcuffing a Veteran, because she wouldn't go home with him. Sick puppies need to be put in "stand down and get out." Just like the military, when they have jerkoffs in their platoon.

I say that because we are all responsible for our actions, and this guy and the off duty guy don't honor the position or oath to protect. Yes, that even means the mentally ill, not shoot them, or abuse them because they don't have a gun and can't defend themselves. Punks and bullies do that, and therefore, unless we're paying for punks and bullies, I know a few on the street that can really beat the heck out of them. They need to back off just like in the 70's and leave these communities alone, looking for any excuse to use equipment from 911.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 11th July 2014 at 16:40.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2014), Gardener (11th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member 8Adamas8's Avatar
    Thanks

The problem is during training in most police academies they instill an us (the police) vs them (public) mentality. I don't know how many times a cop on a tv show said "I just try and make it home each day" like he's going out to fight a war. They basically train them to be paramilitary with no emphasis on rules of engagement.

LA county sheriff did a reality show following a class through training. They borrow almost all of their training techniques from the Marine Corps. They even have some instructors who are former drill instructors.

These two videos begin to tell the tale.

Here is training day 1 for LA county. They even call it black Monday, it's black Friday in the Corps.

And here is one incident from the same department. An army veteran filmed it and describes what I'm talking about.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8Adamas8 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Need to watch the videos still, but first thing that popped to mind:

- North America: Area 24,709,000 km2 (9,540,000 sq mi)
    - Germany: Area 357,168 km2 (137,847 sq mi)

That's about 1:69.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    My gut feelings about this 90 rounds one target is that the US police were firing at, and trying to kill something other than a simple human being!

It's like in their Hate/Fear conditioned/controlled minds they where killing a monster/demon and not just one of you me?

Is that how they see us, because it's how through their Hate/Fear conditioned/controlled actions we are being made to see them!
    In a word? Yep. The think we're all maggots and I've heard them say as much. It has to be a conditioning, because I dated a military turned police officer, and he described everyone as perps. Perpetrators. Perps dehumanizes and excuses over aggressive actions when their tanked up. First thing they say is:"Aw Sarge, the perp was j-walking n I thought he was high because he wasn't walking like any other people, so I pulled him to the side in an alley and proceeded to tell him to put his hands behind his back for the j-walking charge, while I write the ticket, and...ahh...he uh..resisted me putting the cuffs on. Gee whiz Sarge, I didn't mean to push him that hard."

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The other thing , which I have also done a thread on ..LOL

Is the amount of surplus and second hand military
    equipment being given or bought by law authorities,
    basically making them para military .....

Pentagon arming US police with MRAP combat vehicles

Published on 19 Jan 2014

Through a 1033 program, the US military is selling cheaply or giving
    away for free MRAP vehicles to small, local police stations across the
    country. MRAP, which stands for Mine-Resistance Ambush Protected,
    are heavy-duty war machines, which might seem excessive for
    small-town police stations. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses.
    Follow The Resident at http://www.twitter.com/TheResident

===================================================

Police armed with heavy weaponry throughout the US

Published on 26 Jun 2014

Police forces are increasingly being armed with heavy weaponry designed for war,
    according to the American Civil Liberties Union. The organization released a report
    Tuesday detailing the increasingly militarized weaponry and tactics being used by
    law enforcement agencies across the country. Central to the trend is the
    deployment of heavily armed SWAT teams to non-violent situations, mainly drug
    searches of minority individuals and families. RT's Manila Chan discusses the issue
    with Elizabeth Beavers of the Friends Committee on National Legislation.

Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
    Or watch us online: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2014 at 18:06.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Omni (12th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Obama Expands Militarization of Police

Published on 22 May 2013

Among items transfered to local law enforcement agencies have been assault rifles
    and grenade launchers, even Blackhawk helicopters and .50 caliber machine guns ;
    In fiscal year 2011 alone, the Pentagon transferred almost $500 million worth of
    materials to domestic law enforcement -- near double the previous year's total

====================================================

US constitution and civil liberties

US police departments are increasingly militarised, finds report

• ACLU cites soaring use of war zone equipment and tactics
    • Swat teams increasingly deployed in local police raids
    • Seven civilians killed and 46 injured in incidents since 2010

Ed Pilkington in New York
    theguardian.com, Tuesday 24 June 2014 05.01 BST

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/...ams-raids-aclu

Link to video: Minority Report meets the Wire: how New Jersey police use military
    technology to fight crime – video

At 3am on 28 May, Alecia Phonesavanh was asleep in the room she was temporarily
    occupying together with her husband and four children in the small town of
    Cornelia, Georgia. Her baby, 18-month-old Bou Bou, was sleeping peacefully in his cot.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and several strangers dressed in black burst into
    the room. A blinding flash burst out with a deafening roar from the direction of the
    cot. Amid the confusion, Phonesavanh could see her husband pinned down and
    handcuffed under one of the men in black, and while her son was being held by
    another. Everyone was yelling, screaming, crying. “I kept asking the officers to let
    me have my baby, but they said shut up and sit down,” she said.

As the pandemonium died down, it became clear that the strangers in black were a
    Swat team of police officers from the local Habersham County force – they had
    raided the house on the incorrect assumption that occupants were involved in
    drugs. It also became clear to Phonesavanh that something had happened to Bou
    Bou and that the officers had taken him away.

“They told me that they had taken my baby to the hospital. They said he was fine
    he had only lost a tooth, but they wanted him in for observation,” Phonesavanh said.

When she got to the hospital she was horrified by what she saw. Bou Bou was in a
    medically-induced coma in the intensive care unit of Brady Memorial hospital. “His
    face was blown open. He had a hole in his chest that left his rib-cage visible.”

The Swat team that burst into the Phonesavanh’s room looking for a drug dealer
    had deployed a tactic commonly used by the US military in warzones, and
    increasingly by domestic police forces across the US. They threw an explosive
    device called a flashbang that is designed to distract and temporarily blind suspects
    to allow officers to overpower and detain them. The device had landed in Bou Bou’s
    cot and detonated in the baby’s face.

“My son is clinging to life. He’s hurting and there’s nothing I can do to help him,”
    Phonesavanh said. “It breaks you, it breaks your spirit.”

Bou Bou is not alone. A growing number of innocent people, many of them children
    and a high proportion African American, are becoming caught up in violent law
    enforcement raids that are part of an ongoing trend in America towards
    paramilitary policing.

The American Civil Liberties Union has released the results of its new survey into
    the use of Swat teams by police forces across the country. It concludes that
    policing has become dangerously and unnecessarily militarized, literally so with
    equipment and strategies being imported directly from the US army.

The findings set up a striking and troubling paradox. The Obama administration is
    completing its withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the US is on the verge of being
    free from war for the first time in more than a decade; yet at the same time the
    hardware and tactics of the war zone are quietly proliferating at home.

The ACLU’s report, War Comes Home, looks at 818 Swat incidents that were carried
    out by more than 20 law enforcement agencies in 11 states. The raids spanned the
    period from July 2010 to last October.

swat team seattle washington maurice clemmons

Heavily militarised equipment, such as APCs and flashbang grenades, are
    increasingly entering police arsenals. Photograph: Marcus Donner/Reuters

At the very least, the ACLU finds, the growing use of battering rams to smash down
    doors is causing property damage to the homes that are raided. At worst, people
    are dying or being injured by police teams deploying the techniques of the battlefield.

The survey, which covered only a small snapshot of what is going on around the
    country each year, found seven cases where civilians died in connection with the
    deployment of the Swat teams, two of which appeared to be suicides. A further 46
    civilians were injured, often due to use of force by officers.

The victims include Aiyana Stanley-Jones, seven, who was killed in 2010 when a
    Swat team threw a flashbang grenade like the one that injured Bou Bou into the
    room where she was sleeping. The device set fire to Aiyana’s blanket and when
    officers burst into the room they shot at the flames and hit her.

Then there was Tarika Wilson who was shot dead by Swat officers as she was
    holding her 14-month-old son in Lima, Ohio; the baby was injured but survived.
    And Eurie Stamp, a grandfather of 12, who was sitting watching baseball on TV in
    his pajamas in Farmington, Massachusetts, in January 2011 when a Swat team
    battered down his door, threw a flashbang device into the room and forced him to
    lie facedown on the floor. One of the officers’ guns discharged and killed Stamp,
    who was not the man they had come to apprehend, as he lay there.

Also in 2011, Jose Guerena, a veteran of the Iraq war, was shot 22 times in his
    kitchen at home in Tucson, Arizona, by officers in a Swat team that was searching
    the neighbourhood for drugs. Nothing was found in the Guerena home.

Swat teams were a late 1960s invention that emerged out of the Los Angeles police
    department. Initially, they were designed to help officers react to perilous situations
    such as riots, hostage taking and where an active shooter was barricaded into a house.

But they have developed into something entirely different. The ACLU survey found
    that 62% of Swat team call-outs were for drug searches. Some 79% involved raids
    on private homes, and a similar proportion were done on the back of warrants
    authorizing searches. By contrast, only about 7% fell into those categories for

which the technique was originally intended, such as hostage situations or
    barricades.

Members of a Swat team search for 19-year-old bombing suspect Dzhokhar
    Tsarnaev on April 19, 2013 in Watertown, Massachusetts
    The ACLU found that 79% of Swat team raids were on private homes, and only 7%
    were meant for intended for missions in line with Swat teams' original purposes.
    Photograph: Mario Tama/Getty Images

“Law enforcement agencies are increasingly using paramilitary squads to search
    people’s homes for drugs,” the ACLU writes. It adds: “Neighbourhoods are not war
    zones and our police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies.”

Research by Peter Kraska, a professor at Kentucky University, has tracked the
    exponential growth in the use of paramilitary tactics in the US. In the 1980s there
    were as few as 3,000 Swat raids a year, but by around 2005 that number had leapt to 45,000.

Such a rapid proliferation has been actively encouraged by the federal government,
    particularly by the Department of Homeland Security after 9/11, and by the
    Defense Department. The Pentagon channels military equipment used in Iraq and
    Afghanistan to domestic police forces under its 1033 programme, which the ACLU
    found had transmitted 15,000 items of battle uniforms and personal protective gear
    during the survey period.

The amount of equipment handed over can be substantial. North Little Rock police
    force in Arkansas, for instance, was granted 34 automatic and semi-automatic
    rifles, two MARCbot robots from Afghanistan that can be weaponised, helmets for
    ground troops and a tactical armoured vehicle.

Armoured personnel carriers, or APCs, have proliferated dramatically under the
    1033 programme. About 500 law enforcement agencies believed to have received
    military vehicles built specifically to resist roadside bombs. The local police for Ohio
    state university even has an APC for use on American football match days.

Once the equipment has been handed over, the temptation is to use it. That
    certainly was the case for the mayor of Peoria, Illinois, who in April sent a Swat
    team to search the house of someone who had poked fun at him in a satirical
    Twitter account.

As the ACLU notes: “if the federal government gives the police a huge cache of
    military-style weaponry, they are highly likely to use it, even if they do not really
    need to.”

As for the infant, Bou Bou Phonesavanh, he remains in intensive care after having
    been through a series of operations. “Everything is touch and go. Nothing is
    determined, nothing is decided,” Alecia Phonesavanh said.

The Phonesavanhs’ lawyer, Mawuli Davis, said the Swat team should have known
    that young children were present in the room they were raiding as there were clear
    tell-tale signs: a playpen outside the door and a van parked outside with four child
    seats in it. “We have to address the way that police in this country are armed as if
    they are invading a foreign land,” Mawuli said. “It’s disturbing, and innocent people
    are hurting.”

A few hours after the raid took place, police located the suspect they had been
    seeking at a different house in the neighbourhood. The officers knocked on the
    door, the suspect opened it, and agreed peacefully to come in for questioning.

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/...ams-raids-aclu
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2014 at 18:16.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Omni (12th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote The problem is during training in most police academies they instill an us (the police) vs them (public) mentality. I don't know how many times a cop on a tv show said "I just try and make it home each day" like he's going out to fight a war. They basically train them to be paramilitary with no emphasis on rules of engagement.

LA county sheriff did a reality show following a class through training. They borrow almost all of their training techniques from the Marine Corps. They even have some instructors who are former drill instructors.

These two videos begin to tell the tale.
    Its supposed to be character building, strip away
    your self confidence then build you back up.Police
    are not supposed to be trained like this. Military life
    is all about taking orders and following chains of
    command with a certain amount of autonomy in
    theatre conditions when and if required.

Police should be autonomous for most of the time
    relying on his/her training and partner, to be part of
    the bigger team, but also have people skills and
    restraint, using force at a last resort.

The Marines - Parris Island: Welcome to Bootcamp Hell

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2014 at 19:54.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

America's origins:

Puritan Christan hardliners who were literally kicked out of Britain for being impossible to deal with. 'Leave or die, but in the meantime, we're pushing you into the sea', Britain said to them.

Add guns to the mix, as they march their way across a country that is filled with people already, and they eliminate that population.

That is where 'America' comes from, on the fundamental psychological undercurrent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a fundamental component of their springboard into fascism.

A plan.

Being carried out.

A book that is specifically on the subject of this thread... the real and true, zero speculation, all fact book on the subject:

One early component of the current phase was the creation of the federal reserve bank system, then the financing of Hitler and the Nazi's by that same bank, a new one, run by Senator Prescott Bush.

Then, project paperclip, which was run by the Skull and bonesman Dulles brothers, they brought a huge number of Nazi scientists back to the USA and started up the CIA.

Then.... it just turns ugly. All in the book, in full lurid factual detail.

And the bird in the backdrop? That gets us into the Annunaki.

You are being gamed. As per normal, for thousands of years. Always falling for the same game, the same tricks.

The Militarization of the US police forces is just a tiny cog in a big rolling machine.

If you don't look at the whole puzzle and scenario, it would be trying to address and only seeing a paper cut on the finger of a man... who's got a gaping chest wound and two limbs blown off--in the middle of a big battle.

If you don't look at the rest and lay it all out on the table at the same time, you'll be doing it all over again in a few hundred to a few thousand years, as you'll fail again - Right now.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th July 2014 at 03:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th July 2014), noprophet (16th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

David has a story most days on a violent or incompetent
    arrest leading to stress ,injury and to often death.....

I know America is a very large country , but that's no
    excuse for incompetence. Tasers, restraints and beating
    are far to frequent it seems. Give them a new 'toy' and
    they will use it.....

Retiree dies mysteriously in police custody, cops try to have him quickly cremated

new Saturday 12th July 2014 at 09:40 By david-icke

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/ret...ource=activity

This vid shows him calmly getting out of his car lying on the ground and
    surrendering. There is a CBS news report on the murder in the link below.

‘A retiree died mysteriously in police custody and was inexplicably hauled off to a
    crematorium and nearly incinerated — before any autopsy was performed and
    without notice or consent of the family. Police reports contradict eyewitness video;
    the family insists a murder coverup took place; and conflicts of interest appear to
    exist among the state’s investigation team.’

Read more: Retiree dies mysteriously in police custody, cops try to have him quickly cremated

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/ret...ource=activity
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2014 at 09:36.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

[IMG]It is a fundamental component of their springboard into fascism.[/IMG]

Jim Marrs is a excellent veteran researcher and knows a lot and lived thru it,
    I also like Joseph Farrells & Peter Lavenda's research and Richard Dolan touches
    on this as well.

Actually some people put on a CD of music ,I like to put on a research vid,
    and as I have not watched Jim for a while, I just had a look on U'tube and
    found this recent vid which I am watching/listening to now....

====================================================

I feel a possible new thread brewing..LOL

Peter Lavenda interviews Jim Marrs.....

Did the Nazi's actually Win WW2 The Fourth Reich

Published on 10 Jan 2014

The Rise of the Fourth Reich is the latest book by the shows conspiracy expert, Jim
    Marrs. But when the expert writes a book, who does the interview? Our solution
    could not be more obvious: Sinister Forces author Peter Levenda! Listen as Peter
    grills Jim about the possibility that, while the Germans lost World War II, THE
    NAZIS ACTUALLY WON IT.

As a guest, frequent Dreamland host Jim Marrs needs no introduction. He is the
    author of the legendary Crossfire, that the movie JFK was based on, the all-time
    great UFO book Alien Agenda and the book that blows the lid off the secrets, Rule
    by Secrecy. Jim's website is JimMarrs.com.

Peter Levenda is the author of one of the great sequences about the influence of
    the occult in modern life, Sinister Forces.

Jim Marrs (born December 5, 1943) is an American former newspaper journalist
    and New York Times best-selling author of books and articles on a wide range of
    alleged cover ups and conspiracies. Marrs is a prominent figure in the JFK
    conspiracy press and his book Crossfire was a source for Oliver Stone's film JFK. He
    has written books asserting the existence of government conspiracies regarding
    aliens, 9/11, telepathy, and secret societies. He was once a news reporter in the
    Dallas--Fort Worth Metroplex and has taught a class on the assassination of John F.
    Kennedy at University of Texas at Arlington for 30 years. Marrs is a member of the
    Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2014 at 09:52.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Another report that just seems to be bad training.......

78 Year Old Man Beaten and Pepper sprayed by Cop on Ride Home From Church

new Sunday 13th July 2014 at 08:40 By david-icke

Published on 12 Jul 2014

Read Below:
    A 78 year old man was recently pulled over by police on his way home from church.
    The officer apparently pulled the old man over because he was driving on the
    wrong side of the road.According to 78 year old Charles Griffith and his wife Joy,
    the situation was hostile from the minute he was pulled over.

When Charles was pulled over he wasn't exactly sure what to do because he had
    never been in trouble before, so he got out of the car to wait for the officer. The
    officer then approached the car aggressively ordering him to get back into the car.

"He come up there and said, 'get back in the car,' and I did. He wanted to see my
    driver's license and he just started saying he was going to take me to jail and this
    kind of stuff. I hadn't did anything wrong... I had never been in trouble or nothing"
    Griffith told reporters after the incident.

While the officer left him in the car, his legs began to cramp up so he opened his
    door so he could extend his legs outside while he waited. It was then that things
    took a turn for the worse.

"Then he told me sit back down, and then he tried to get me up, twisted my arm,"
    Griffith said.

At this point the officer felt that it would be appropriate to douse the old man and
    his wife with pepper spray.

"She was sitting in the car when they pepper sprayed me, and I was afraid they
    were going to get her," Charles said.

"Yeah, they sprayed me in the face when I was still sitting in the car," his wife, Joy
    Griffith said.

The old couple were sent to the hospital after the encounter, bloodied, bruised and
    burned from the pepper spray.

After the incident broke the news, local residents were outraged, and the town's
    police chief Mike Smith defended the actions of the officer, stating that the old
    couple were disobedient.

"The officer stopped this individual, but this individual may not have been as
    compliant as everyone thinks he was." Police Chief Mike Smith said.

The officer has been given a paid vacation pending the outcome of an internal
    investigation.

Video Source:http://www.newson6.com/category/12153...

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Despite police brutality charges Albuquerque PD stocks up on assault rifles

Published on 14 Jul 2014

The embattled Albuquerque Police Department is buying 350 AR-15 assault rifles at
    the same time the Department of Justice is conducting an investigation of the
    department for excess use of deadly force. The DOJ began its investigation after a
    series of brutal confrontations by the police force with the city's homeless population
    and other residents, and many are using the inquiry as reason to oppose the purchase
    of the $1,000 weapons. RT's Manila Chan discusses this latest development with
    civil rights attorney Shannon Kennedy.

Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
    Or watch us online: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

27. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

... and crime in general is at the lowest since 1991 -- especially violent crimes, but if we count police brutality, maybe it's not down that much Gotta keep the stats I guess, lol.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread