+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surveillance of the Mind via Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Surveillance of the Mind via Technology

Thought this might be worth it's own topic. In the modern world today, not only are governments tapping emails, texts, phones, etc.. They can now tap directly into a person's mind. There is absolutely no firewall for such, just as with mind control.. All evidence points to the US government having this technology for quite some time.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how this technology could be used? I'm having a hard time coming up with any right now due to mental disruption... Some call it a psychic attack, but I have come to know them as technological attacks. Maybe a being is powerful enough out there to attack someone with electromagnetics with their brains/souls, or something similar. But I'm not aware of such...

The countries that I believe have this technology and are using it are USA, China, and Russia(at the very least). As far as I know they are not enemies when it comes to this tech. In other words they are behind the same Reptilian transhuman built agenda as each other... At least that is what I have gleaned from my experiences...

Also it is worthwhile to note, there is nothing to fear in knowing this information. By being aware of some of the darker truths(that may scare some) it is possible to build a resistance to it... Or at least build a conscious line of defense/awareness of such that may serve to narrow the tactics usable on a person(like knowing they can implant dreams).

Extraterrestrials have had this technology in our galaxy(and planet) far before our planet held our race(s).

How interesting would it be to have them show you conversations between past popes and dracos betraying humanity or something... Or conversations of Ma'at and a Pharaoh or something like that. Would be sweet to hear! I'm told all that is recorded on hard drives

So really humanity has never really had privacy inside their own minds. Some races practice free will over what they hear from your mind, minus things that are of importance/relevance to their mission's... Other races do not practice such things and do not respect privacy...

I will attempt to list some ways they could use this technology later on but right now they shut down my thinking processes when I try...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

annacherie (15th July 2014), Azt (13th July 2014), Bob (13th July 2014), David Ansible (13th July 2014), Kristin (13th July 2014), linksplatinum (13th July 2014), Sidney (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th July 2014), wnlight (13th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Default Re: Surveillance of the Mind via Technology

here is my guess, considering that part of us is here on Earth (incarnated) and part of us is in another dimension (higher being) and there might be a link/transmissions between the two. For example, the incarnated part of us can be functioning as the client (terminal) and the higher being as the main server,.

Thoughts are the transmission between those 2 plus common thoughts that embrace others (probably same beings categories, like in a cloud server) , so if we see those transmissions like an internet data transfer , I believe Black Govs might have the ability to tap into those transmissions (like they would on a phone, e-mail ...) and them manipulate it.

What we believe as our own thoughts ... Even a single thought might not be a personal thought, our definition of a single and unique thought might be wrong as well, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Azt; 13th July 2014 at 09:35.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Bob (13th July 2014), David Ansible (13th July 2014), Omni (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Omniverse--

I'd be very interested to hear about any blocking techniques you might know of.

Thanks!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Bob (13th July 2014), Omni (13th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

as long as HAARP is running , our minds are open to manipulation , and our emotions ... http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/HAARP
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Omni (13th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

it's Interesting that as i sent my "reply" to the above question asked by GenEvieve.. my internet connection was "disconnected" for about a 1/2 hour. I totally explained the mechanics of "how they do it", citing references, and pointing a few fingers.. This forum didn't get the information, but whomever in the "line" has the key word triggers (and i musta hit about 20 of them) monitor active, thought it best not to talk about it (talk about being censured..)

So i will leave it as: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ountermeasures
    for the best solutions to date so that one can "take charge" of one's quantum information space..

And reference Omniverse's thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ountermeasures

Please do read: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...s/implants.htm when you get time, there are some great articles, and some really suspect articles..

--bob

Update: please note Omnivers's update on the Chippy thread below.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th July 2014 at 17:11.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Omniverse--

I'd be very interested to hear about any blocking techniques you might know of.

Thanks!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve
    If there are any ways to avoid this I do not know of them. I believe they have interdimensional technology doing this that can go through anything to get to your mind if they deem your a worthwhile target of using such resources. Also implants are not out of the question. If they are just using a sattelite on most people perhaps there is a way to block it. but I'm unaware of such a way.

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    it's Interesting that as i sent my "reply" to the above question asked by GenEvieve.. my internet connection was "disconnected" for about a 1/2 hour. I totally explained the mechanics of "how they do it", citing references, and pointing a few fingers.. This forum didn't get the information, but whomever in the "line" has the key word triggers (and i musta hit about 20 of them) monitor active, thought it best not to talk about it (talk about being censured..)

So i will leave it as: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ountermeasures
    for the best solutions to date so that one can "take charge" of one's quantum information space..

And reference Omniverse's thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ountermeasures

Please do read: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...s/implants.htm when you get time, there are some great articles, and some really suspect articles..

--bob
    That thread I made, I made it a little too hastily. it was actually NWO satire, the chippy one...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bob (15th July 2014), genevieve (15th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread