+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The People's Voice - What is going on? They cancelled my monthly donation.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default The People's Voice - What is going on? They cancelled my monthly donation.

Does anyone know what is going on with the people's Voice TV?

I have just recieved an email from paypal stating my monthly donation to the people's voice has been cancelled by them.

Quote People's Voice Broadcasting Ltd cancelled your automatic payments
    Dear XXXXXX XXXXXX,
    People's Voice Broadcasting Ltd cancelled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant. If you have any questions, you may ask People's Voice Broadcasting Ltd about this cancellation.
    Has anyone else recieved this cancellation via email today?

Due to not having a UK TV licience it is ilegal for me to watch the live broadcasts, so I have to make do with what is placed on youtube. I cannot find anything on their youtube channel to explain why my donation has been cancelled. I am just wondering since David Icke is no longer with the People's Voice, if something is going on like liquidation or the likes - this would be such a shame if this is the case.

It seems any time 'truth' is allowed out to the populace it is quickly shut down in one way or another. This ptb mentality of 'heads I win and tales you lose' has got to stop.
    Last edited by Realeyes; 13th July 2014 at 15:50.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The People's Voice - What is going on? They cancelled my monthly donation.

Just found this after some searching............. legal jargan ............ can anyone explain what this means in layman's terms please. Is the People's Voice in trouble?

Published 11th July 2014 The Gazzette Official Public Record (Never heard of them)

Quote Meetings of Creditors
    PEOPLE’S VOICE BROADCASTING LIMITED
    (Company Number 08532866 )

Registered office: 12 Romney Place, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6LE

Principal trading address: (formerly) 8th Floor, Wembley Point, 1 Harrow Road, HA9 6DE

Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 98 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a meeting of the creditors of the above-named Company will be held at 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR, on 23 July 2014, at 12.00 noon for the purposes mentioned in Sections 99, 100 and 101 of the said Act, to receive a statement of the Company’s affairs, to nominate one or more Insolvency Practitioner/s as Liquidator/s, and to consider the appointment of a Liquidation Committee. If a Liquidation Committee is not formed, the Meeting may be asked to consider other Resolutions, including the basis upon which the Liquidator/s is/are to be remunerated, and for the approval of the costs of preparing the statement of affairs and convening the Meetings of the members and creditors. Creditors wishing to vote at the Meeting must lodge a form of Proxy, together, with a full statement of account, at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH, not later than 12.00 noon on 22 July 2014. For the purposes of voting, a Secured Creditor is required, unless he surrenders his security, to lodge at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, as above, before the meeting, a statement giving full particulars of his security, the date when it was given, and the value at which it is assessed. I D Yerrill (IP No. 8924), of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent TN24 8DH is qualified to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in relation to the Company, and is instructed by the Company to convene the meeting of creditors. Mr Yerrill who may be contacted on 01233 666280, or by email on mail@yerrillmurphy.co.uk will during the period before the day the meeting is to be held, furnish creditors, free of charge, with such information concerning the Company’s affairs as they may reasonably require.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai, Director

04 July 2014
    https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2167468

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The People's Voice - What is going on? They cancelled my monthly donation.

It is getting weirder............. I have just looked up 'The Peoples Voice' on Facebook and see they posted 3 hours ago

Quote "Almost 100k likes - thank you everyone! Let's try and get it past the 100k mark in the next 24 hours"
    I am confused as to whether they are talking about 'facebook likes' or raising more cash???

Then someone commented to the above and wrote
    Quote "I thought TPV was in liquidation?"
    Then another person replied and wrote:
    Quote "Thanks XXXX. I know Richie Allen mentioned it the other day, so not sure why TPV are pushing for more likes on here..! Wondered if there had been a change in fortunes."
    So I do not understand why they would cancel my monthly donation if they are in need of money - it doesn't make sense????? Or is it game over????

Is there anyone on PA who watches the 'live' broadcasts who can explain what is realy gone on? I loved the dream of the people's voice.............

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Real Eyes , a few weeks ago someone put up something to the
    effect there was something wrong ?? and David himself seems to
    be distancing himself from the project . I'l keep my eye open ....

The U/Tube channel seems to be current...

https://youtube.com/user/TheTPVchannel

last vid posted...

Published on 1 Jul 2014
    Episode 1 of The People's Video where viewers submit their videos to us and we showcase them to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tweets are up to date.....

https://twitter.com/PeoplesVoice_TV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

If you press watch now it links you to...http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/

Watch Now....You get

GET INVOLVED
    If you would like to be a volunteer gallery Director, Producer, Editor or Journalist
    with The People’s Voice please email work@thepeoplesvoice.tv.
    Please include where you are based in the world.

SUBMIT YOUR ORIGINAL CONTENT

To get your voice heard, submit to THE PEOPLE’S VIDEO, a new show that will
    launch in June. Please send all videos you have made to:
    thepeoplesvideo@thepeoplesvoice.tv

VIEWER EXPECTATION

The People’s Voice has been established to balance mainstream media bias which
    refuses to give voice to people with views at odds with mainstream thinking and
    belief. You can expect to hear all aspects of mainstream society questioned and
    debated. What viewers choose to accept or believe is for them to decide after
    hearing the evidence and opinion broadcast by The People’s Voice and the
    information and opinion broadcast by mainstream sources. Some programmes may
    include swearing and adult content after 9pm UK time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stream is from the 24th june, so its off the air......'Well done Sherlock'..LOL

Other than that I don't know the politics of it ......Steve

TPV LIVE
    THE PEOPLES VOICE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QXTU_J23OzE#t=6728

Streamed live on 24 Jun 2014

no description available
    Category
    People & Blogs
    Licence
    Standard YouTube Licence
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th July 2014 at 17:53.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

An interesting account of what may be happening can be found here!!

Sonia Poulton is scorn. I have no idea if any of this is true. I am a BIG David Icke Supporter... But here is what Sonia has to say about TPV and David Icke..

Apparantly, Sonia began accusing TPV and David of financial irresponsibility regarding funds donated to TPV,, and it hasn't been the same since...

Quote Sonia Poulton’s written statement

I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received following my departure from The People’s Voice on Monday, January 6, 2014.
    This is my statement of events.

During the brief period when I worked as a full-time journalist and presenter at The People’s Voice office in Wembley – every week day, sometimes 12 hours a day for the period from November 18th to January 6th – various volunteers and staff made alarming comments to me about the financial accounting at The People’s Voice.

I was told that public money had been ‘squandered’, ‘spent unwisely’ and ‘in an easy-come, easy-go manner’. I was informed that various pieces of equipment, including a handheld camera, had ‘gone missing’. It was alleged that money had been paid to someone who did not warrant being paid and who shared a property in Wembley with David – amongst other accusations.

Given these suspicions I was not happy with David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai – TPV’s station manager – suggesting a second telethon on January 3, 2014. This was to raise more money for TPV following a two-week Christmas break from live programming.

I realised that the public, who had already donated far in excess of £300,000, was losing some goodwill towards TPV – and for a number of reasons.

I felt, as did other members of staff who said it to me – but did not have the courage to say it to David Icke directly – that all financial dealings should be public and transparent.

I believe, and conveyed this to David Icke, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts – in their respective roles as Station Manager and Production Manager – that all money paid out – including expenses and staff wages should be published monthly. This idea never progressed beyond the asking stage.

This, and other issues reached a head for me on Friday night when I was asked to take part in the telethon to raise money even though I didn’t know entirely where the previous public money had gone to.

I should add I refused point blank to take part in the first telethon in early November before the station had even launched. Not only was I unimpressed with some of the content of that telethon, as a representation of TPV, but I felt there was something wrong in asking the public for more money BEFORE they had seen even one programme.

So it was that I was not happy to do this latest telethon but I did it because I wanted TPV to succeed.

Despite my misgivings, I put my heart into it including organising a Question Time-style panel and a film recorded on New Year’s Eve about people who are doing important activism to make positive changes to our world.

I was, and remain, proud of this input – and output – and all the people involved in making this happen and all for only the petrol money to cover the filming.

After the telethon, I slept badly on Friday night and by Saturday morning I had sent an e-mail to David Icke outlining my serious concerns about the finances at The People’s Voice.

I heard nothing back from him. This was unusual because David is not only a prolific writer but he has always responded within hours, sometimes minutes, of my sending him an e-mail.

I arrived at the TPV office on Monday about 10am. David’s office door, a glass-type partition, was closed and I tapped on it. He refused to look up at me and kept staring at the screen in front of him.

Undaunted, I opened the door, said ‘good morning’ and asked if I could have a talk with him. He refused. He said he had to wait until Sean arrived before we could talk. I asked him when that would be. He said any minute.

Sean arrived about 45 minutes later. Liz Roberts, Head of Production, came to me and said they were ready for the meeting. Then, somewhat oddly, she led me to the darkened, sound-proofed studio where the music and performance segment of TPV is recorded.

I was uncomfortable with this as I was uncertain why we were meeting in here seeing as David normally conducts meetings in his or Sean ADL’s office, both at the end of the TPV main office.

Several chairs had been placed in the darkened studio in a semi-circle and I sat down on the chair that was most set apart from the others. Sean ADL took a seat and Liz Roberts went to get David Icke. It was silent between Sean and I and we waited a minute or so until David Icke joined us.

I could see that David was already furious when he arrived in the room. He looked how I had seen him on several other occasions when he has lost his temper with members of staff. He sat down on the chair directly opposite me and in the middle of Sean ADL and Liz Roberts and I said, ‘who’s going to start?’

David said that seeing, as I was the one with the allegations, it should be me.

I told him that for the past few weeks’ people in the office – including volunteers and paid staff – had been coming to me and making troubling accusations about misappropriation of the funds.

I had heard stories of nights out on expenses, of many rounds of drinks and food being bought in pubs, of takeaways and alcohol being ordered to the People’s Voice by – and for – paid staff members.

There were even more outrageous accusations told to me including people who received money from TPV who had some personal involvement with David Icke.

I told David, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts that TPV was struggling financially because public goodwill towards TPV was at a low ebb because, amongst other things, a lack of transparency.

I said that I felt it personally important to see how the money had been spent up to this point – and not least because David always agreed with me about the importance of transparency in all dealings.

David’s voice was raised and he demanded to hear more of my allegations and who they involved.

I felt that this was some kind of a trap and I said I wasn’t going to name names at this stage and that I just wanted to see where the money had been spent. He refused. He said I would have to wait until the end of the year. He was furious that I dared to question the funds.

His entire attitude was indignant and outraged by my request. I asked him if I would need to put in a Freedom of Information request to get the information from The People’s Voice regarding accounting.

I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

It was at this point that David Icke lost his temper completely. He started shouting that I was the most divisive character that he had ever met in the media and that everyone hated me at TPV. He asked Liz Roberts to back this statement up but she couldn’t. Given that Liz has previously stated in public in the office that I am ‘an example to all of us’, I didn’t feel that she could really back up his accusation with any credibility.

This emotional attack from David alarmed me greatly. I had only asked for financial transparency and not only was he refusing to let me have this information but he tried to use intimidation techniques to deflect me from pursuing it too.

David Icke tells everyone I am a PROPER journalist. His words. When I am on air I am told he walks from office to office, pointing at the screen and saying ‘that’s real journalism’. The big problem here is

David Icke is only happy when I am investigating anyone or anything other than him and The People’s Voice.

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that. What I am saying, however, is that I believe there exists a cavalier attitude, at times, to the spending of public funds.

At TPV I have seen the letters of people who donate their hard-to-come-by cash. Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension. It greatly upsets me to see the laissez faire attitude towards their money.

The statement on my departure released by TPV and written by David Icke – according to Liz Roberts in correspondence with presenter Barrie Sharpe – was designed to smear me.

None of what was said even came up in the meeting yesterday morning. David Icke’s statement was an affront not only to me but to anyone who supports me and to anyone who donated their time, efforts and money to TPV. Thank goodness so many people have seen right through it and reacted accordingly.

I would be more than happy to debate TPV with David Icke, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Liz Roberts on camera and in a neutral environment. I have nothing to hide.

It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.

A member of staff informs me that there have been orders to ‘remove me’. This includes taking down a great deal of information I have conveyed on film at TPV including a video we shot on New Year’s Eve about children being taken into care and about people campaigning against fracking.

David Icke says The People’s Voice is about ‘the content and not the personality’. If that is so, why would he have sanctioned the removal of ‘the content’ that I contributed to The People’s Voice?

Content, I might add that I have already copied and feel totally at liberty to post on to Youtube. I believe that the public, who paid for this, is entitled to that and it should not be stopped because of the vindictive behaviour of people who claim to know better.

I am in no doubt that David Icke shouted at me in the meeting because, rather than accept that there may be a problem of a certain culture growing at TPV, he chose to deflect the blame for his failings onto me and my character.

I acknowledge that I am capable of being a fiery character. I’ve said it on camera. It’s part of who I am but it is entirely wrong – as they suggest in the official statement about my departure – to suggest that I don’t treat people with respect.

You only have to look at the wonderful things that have been said about me following my departure from TPV. I am quite blown away by the strength of support.

So I have to ask: why would David Icke attempt to smear my character? I only asked where The People’s Voice money had gone to?

Hardly an unreasonable question, I thought, given myself – and many others – were contributing great amounts of time and money to making TPV happen.

I’m not looking for a medal but I did more than work at TPV, I have also put my hand in my own pocket and have funded a hire car, petrol, pictures and food for volunteers.

I am far from financially wealthy and I am a single parent with only my income coming in, but I have contributed what I could because I believed in what TPV was capable of.

I am deeply upset what has come to pass. It has taken me a day to compose my thoughts into any semblance of order. I believed in the capability of TPV. I don’t anymore. As it stands, it is not capable of being the true media we so desperately need in this world.

When I was sat in the meeting yesterday morning I realised that these three people before me were not capable of creating an alternative media. I knew that if I were to stay a moment longer I was in danger of damaging my own hard-won reputation of honesty and misleading the public too. I could not do that and that is why I left.

I am also upset because there are people at TPV whom I have become very fond of. Good people who want to make a better world but who are unaware – or don’t know how to deal with – the real issues of injustice right under their noses.

It won’t stop me trying to create that media I can imagine, though. I have gained a great deal of understanding of what not to do and I have plans right now how to implement my own show. I will only do this if it can be completely transparent because that is what I believe we need more of in this world. I thought TPV could offer that. It didn’t.

For the record, David Icke needs to understand that respect – as his official statement about me calls for – is a two-way street. He is so used to being all-powerful in his environment that he responds badly to being challenged.

Despite repeatedly saying that ‘presenters have free-will’ David Icke did not hesitate to make known some of his dissatisfactions with me inviting on guests whom he had fallen out with in the past.

I witnessed that side of him and so did Sean ADL and Liz Roberts. They sat back and allowed it to happen. That’s why they are still there. They do not challenge him because to do so would challenge the comfortable and unaccountable existence at TPV that they have come to enjoy.

Both Sean ADL and Liz Roberts publicly have stated that TPV may not survive beyond the end of January unless the station gets more money in. Well, as two of the people who have access to TPV’s funds, they would know.

As of this afternoon, I have not received the requested information on financial accounting. How difficult can it be to show how much has been donated to The People’s Voice and where and by whom it has been spent?

Upon receipt of the information from The People’s Voice, I will report on my findings just as I report on the behaviour of other organisations.

The silence from the station, in response to the extraordinary support of people who are appalled at the statement issued by David Icke on behalf of The People’s Voice, speaks volumes.

This is my statement of the events of yesterday at The People’s Voice with David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean Adl-Tabatabai. I have sent this statement to all these three people as well as posting it on my website and on social network sites.

Sonia Poulton, January 7th, 2014
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 13th July 2014 at 17:43.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Hazel (14th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Omni (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), skamandar (16th July 2014), Wind (13th July 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Realeyes don't know much but I see he is doing another Wembley in October cant remember the datethough hope this helps. gardener2 x

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jake that was a bit of a shock, is it true? who knows. gardener2 x

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Jake (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), sijohn (13th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by gardener2 (here)
    Hello Jake that was a bit of a shock, is it true? who knows. gardener2 x
    I am actually quite doubtful.. Again, I am a big supporter of David Icke.. I would be cautious as to accusations flying around David. He is a target for all sorts of ill will.. We will see how it plays out. I like Ritchie Allen too!! My instinct tells me that there is more going on at TPV, than meets the eye...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th July 2014), Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), gardener2 (13th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Omni (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Just found this after some searching............. legal jargan ............ can anyone explain what this means in layman's terms please. Is the People's Voice in trouble?

Published 11th July 2014 The Gazzette Official Public Record (Never heard of them)

Principal trading address: (formerly) 8th Floor, Wembley Point, 1 Harrow Road, HA9 6DE

Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 98 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a meeting of the creditors of the above-named Company will be held at 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR, on 23 July 2014, at 12.00 noon for the purposes mentioned in Sections 99, 100 and 101 of the said Act, to receive a statement of the Company’s affairs, to nominate one or more Insolvency Practitioner/s as Liquidator/s, and to consider the appointment of a Liquidation Committee. If a Liquidation Committee is not formed, the Meeting may be asked to consider other Resolutions, including the basis upon which the Liquidator/s is/are to be remunerated, and for the approval of the costs of preparing the statement of affairs and convening the Meetings of the members and creditors. Creditors wishing to vote at the Meeting must lodge a form of Proxy, together, with a full statement of account, at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH, not later than 12.00 noon on 22 July 2014. For the purposes of voting, a Secured Creditor is required, unless he surrenders his security, to lodge at the offices of Yerrill Murphy, as above, before the meeting, a statement giving full particulars of his security, the date when it was given, and the value at which it is assessed. I D Yerrill (IP No. 8924), of Yerrill Murphy, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent TN24 8DH is qualified to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in relation to the Company, and is instructed by the Company to convene the meeting of creditors. Mr Yerrill who may be contacted on 01233 666280, or by email on mail@yerrillmurphy.co.uk will during the period before the day the meeting is to be held, furnish creditors, free of charge, with such information concerning the Company’s affairs as they may reasonably require.

04 July 2014

As far as I can see, it means that they're declaring bankruptcy as a company, and therefore from that moment wouldn't be permitted to bring in any further donations as income.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th July 2014), Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), gardener2 (13th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Kristin (14th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Omni (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014), Selene (14th July 2014), Shezbeth (13th July 2014), Spirithorse (13th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014), Wind (13th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I think Sonia is responding to this interview, David is clearly tired as he
    states at the start of the interview and they had been attacked externally.
    He explains at the start why he set up The Peoples Voice and knew the
    pit falls, but went ahead anyway. Its self explainitory and he gives his
    views on the departure of Sonia and other things.....

David Icke discusses Sonia Poulton and recent events at TPV 8/1/14

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th July 2014 at 18:21.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gardener2 (13th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), jerry (14th July 2014), Kristin (14th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014), Spirithorse (13th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

I know some of the people that presented the peoples voice and have met and spoke with most of them, there were some great, passionate and caring people. I was in the studio on launch night

Quite early on I remember commenting to Neil Hague that i could see problems coming because different cliques were emerging who were really suspicious of each other. There were beginning to be accusations of agent, etc, and finger pointing that I believe starts to happen a little too quickly in the alternative community.

I have lots more opinions but I think it is best to keep them to myself, but I will say that I never had a good feeling about Sean Adl-Tabatabai, who 'events' seem to make the manager of all the enterprise and who put the knife in the back of a lot of people, eventually David Icke.

In his defense although I have chatted with Sean Adl-Tabatabai, I do not really know him

The mess of the TPV just shows what a great job Alex Jones has done to make Infowars a viable concern.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 13th July 2014 at 19:00.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th July 2014), Bill Ryan (13th July 2014), Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Hazel (14th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Kristin (14th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014), seko (14th July 2014), Selene (14th July 2014), Spirithorse (13th July 2014), Tommy (13th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Forget Miss Paulton this is what it is all about, from Davids site today...
    Over the last year and especially the last couple of weeks more and
    more information is coming out about the revelations David and others
    have been trying to expose for decades......

An emotional release by David below, and who can blame him.....Well Done !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 13th July 2014 at 13:01 By david-icke

I’ve had a bloody good cry this morning and I don’t mind saying so.

To see all this coming out through the mainstream at last is just incredible to me
    after all these years of trying.

But this must be the start, not the end – what is still to come out is incredible.

Finally, the dam is bursting.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

====================================================

Margaret Thatcher ‘personally covered up’ child abuse allegations against senior ministers

Sunday 13th July 2014 at 12:00 By david-icke

This is precisely what I have been saying all these years to the sound of dismissal
    and laughter – Margaret Thatcher absolutely knew all about the government
    paedophile ring and who was involved.

Her father was a paedophile – well known for it in Grantham – and she was not
    such a close friend of Jimmy Saville by accident and nor were the royal family.

Anyone think the truth is coming out? Amazing as the relevations so far may seem
    – they are but a trickle from a massive ocean both sides of the Atlantic and
    worldwide.

The Sunday People reports Tory Prime Minister is said to have held a high-powered
    meeting with the rising star, who was being tipped for promotion, and told
    him: “You have to clean up your sexual act.”

It followed an allegation that the minister had sexually abused young boys at the
    home of one of his political allies in 1982.’

Read more: Margaret Thatcher 'personally covered up' child abuse allegations
    against senior ministers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...red-up-3848836

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margaret Thatcher 'personally covered up' child abuse allegations against senior ministers

Jul 12, 2014 22:48
    By Nick Buckley, Keir Mudie

The Tory Prime Minister is said to have held a meeting with a rising star, who was
    tipped for promotion, and told him: “You have to clean up your sexual act”

Claims: Margaret Thatcher

Margaret Thatcher personally covered up child abuse ­allegations made against one
    of her senior ministers, according to explosive new claims.

The Sunday People reports Tory Prime Minister is said to have held a high-powered
    meeting with the rising star, who was being tipped for promotion, and told
    him: “You have to clean up your sexual act.”

It followed an allegation that the minister had sexually abused young boys at the
    home of one of his political allies in 1982.

However the minister apparently ignored the warnings.

It is claimed that four years later he was spotted by police seeking young boys for
    sex at Victoria railway station in London.

But no action was taken.

The extraordinary claims – made to the Sunday People by a source with inside
    knowledge of Scotland Yard in the early 1980s – are now expected to be put before
    the Westminster child abuse ­inquiry announced last week by the Prime Minister.

They go to the very heart of claims that there was an Establishment cover-up to
    protect politicians , judges and police officers involved in a sick ­paedophile network.

David Cameron has already agreed to a full-scale investigation into historical
    allegations of child abuse.

PA Baroness Butler-Sloss

Investigation: Lady Butler-Sloss

He has appointed Lady Butler-Sloss, a retired senior judge who chaired the
    Cleveland child abuse inquiry in the late 1980s, to head the investigation.

And although the probe is in its ­infancy, its findings could be explosive –
    particularly if evidence emerges that a former Prime Minister knew about the
    allegations.

Labour MP Tom Watson said: “If true, these extraordinary ­revelations reveal a
    remarkable state of affairs – so much so that they’re almost impossible to imagine.

“Yet that is what people said about Jimmy Savile and look what happened with him.

“These claims should be investigated by the new child-abuse inquiry.”

According to the source, the minister’s alleged interest in abusing young boys first
    came to light after he stayed at the home of a constituency agent.

The agent, responsible for ­securing local election success for the Tory MP, is
    believed to have alerted authorities.

A high-level meeting involving then Prime Minister Mrs Thatcher, Home Secretary
    Willie Whitelaw, a senior ­policeman and an MI5 officer was held to discuss his
    alleged behaviour.

The minister, according to the source, was then summoned to 10 Downing Street.

But, instead of being disciplined or sacked, the minister was warned about his
    future behaviour and the matter was swept under the carpet.

Four years later, fresh allegations surfaced.

Sunday People 20 04 2014
    Led the way: The Sunday People from April 20 of this year

In 1986, the politician was alleged to have been found seeking rent boys in the
    men’s toilets at Victoria railway station in central London.

The toilets were the target of an undercover sting by Scotland Yard detectives.

Officers approached the minister and warned him about his behaviour. It is believed
    a report was filed by a CID officer.

Our source says this information was relayed personally to him at the time by Alec
    Marnoch, a highly respected police officer and Operations Commander of the Yard’s

No 8 Area which covers Westminster and the West End.

Mr Marnoch, who died aged 58 in 1999 soon after his retirement, also ­intimated to
    the source that police working in Piccadilly Circus had got a report of the same
    politician importuning at one of London’s most notorious rent-boy haunts –
    the “chicken rack”.

The “chicken rack” was a set of metal railings close to Piccadilly underground
    station which was a vice hotspot in the 1980s.

Boys as young as 13 waited there to be picked up by men for sex – often VIPs such
    as politicians, TV stars or even policemen.

Scotland Yard was unable to confirm whether the politician had been named in
    connection with either the “chicken rack” or Victoria Station.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “We will fully co-operate with the
    panel chaired by Baroness Butler-Sloss and provide detail of relevant information.

Investigation: Labour MP Tom Watson is calling for a new inquiry

“While these and live police investigations are ongoing it would be inappropriate to
    comment further.”

The Sunday People has been leading the way since Mr Watson first stunned
    Parliament and PM David Cameron in October 2012 with claims of a high-profile
    paedophile network with links to 10 Downing Street.

Since breaking the story, we have produced a string of exclusives about the alleged
    VIP paedophile ring and reveal how far it reached.

We first revealed the existence of the “Dickens dossier” which was ­handed to then
    Home Secretary Leon Brittan.

Its disappearance has prompted the Butler-Sloss inquiry.

The dossier, compiled by now-dead MP Geoffrey Dickens , contained information
    that would blow the lid off a secret VIP paedophile network, according to Mr
    Dickens’s son Barry.

He says that in the weeks after his father submitted the dossier, the family’s home
    was twice “professionally” burgled.

The Home Office admits there is no trace of the dossier and that 114 “potentially
    relevant files” have been destroyed or lost.

The Home Office was forced to defend Baroness Butler-Sloss, 80, after it was
    claimed she buried allegations about a bishop from a child-abuse review in 2011.

She reportedly told a victim she did not want to include the allegations in a review
    of how the Church of England dealt with two paedophile priests because she “cared
    about the Church” and “the Press would love a bishop”.

A Home Office spokesman said: “The integrity of Baroness Butler-Sloss is beyond
    reproach and we stand by her appointment unreservedly.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz37MvEitYr
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Read More.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-it----/page44

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...il---.../page2
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th July 2014 at 19:11.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (13th July 2014), gardener2 (14th July 2014), Hazel (14th July 2014), jerry (14th July 2014), Melinda (13th July 2014), Nasu (13th July 2014), onawah (14th July 2014), Realeyes (13th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014), seko (14th July 2014), Selene (14th July 2014), selinam (13th July 2014), TelosianEmbrace (14th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for your post and explaining.

This is very sad news.............. I intutively thought as much, yet hoped it meant something totally different as I have no buisness head in such proceedings. I had such hopes they would continue doing the good work, getting the truth out to the World.

I have no knowledge of what politics has gone on behind the scenes with the People's Voice, I am not keen on listening to gossip either with egos attacking egos - yet what I do understand is that many very good intentional people gave up their valuable time in creating this movement, involving so many volunteers etc. I have followed David Icke's work since he began and loved his dream of TPV. I truly thank all of those good souls who made the effort and action for Conscious change. God bless them all! Their efforts will not be forgotten (at least by me) and many others too.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

04 July 2014

As far as I can see, it means that they're declaring bankruptcy as a company, and therefore from that moment wouldn't be permitted to bring in any further donations as income.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

04 July 2014
    Too bad, someone should do what the US did, Chapter 13, Corporate re-organization, then appoint themselves as the trustee with obligation to pay the debt. (Debtor in possession) and start by electing to pay all his creditors $1 a month until he gets his ship back in order... and create Promissory Notes. The issue isn't whether you can pay or not, it's your willingness and intention to pay... which determines whether you can continue to control and manage your own bankruptcy.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Nasu (13th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014), yelik (13th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

Désolé,d'interférer dans vos discussions,mais j'ai de bonnes raisons de le faire,mon message s'adresse en priorité a Mr,Bill Ryan,s'il veut bien rentrer en communication direct avec moi ou nous cela serait miraculeusement apprécié,en PM ou ici ,live,merci Bill,....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ulyse30 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ulyse30 (here)
    Désolé,d'interférer dans vos discussions,mais j'ai de bonnes raisons de le faire,mon message s'adresse en priorité a Mr,Bill Ryan,s'il veut bien rentrer en communication direct avec moi ou nous cela serait miraculeusement apprécié,en PM ou ici ,live,merci Bill,....
    Bonjour, Ulyse30

https://translate.google.com

"Sorry to interfere in your discussion, but I have good reasons to do so, my message is intended primarily to Mr. Bill Ryan, if he wants to go live communication with me or we would be miraculously appreciated by PM or here, live, thank you Bill …."

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th July 2014 at 23:34.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (14th July 2014), gardener2 (14th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014), Ulyse30 (13th July 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Maybe there's something else going in in background, who knows. Seems like they were underfunded from day one and just ran out of money.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014), Ulyse30 (14th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

TPV doesn't matter any more.

The mainstream media's now doing its job for it because events have developed a momentum of their own at a pace nobody could have event dreamt of when TPV went live. The PTB have lost control of the whole abuse coverup and who knows where this is going to end up.

I always thought Icke was a bit out of his comfort zone with TPV anyway - it seemed a step backwards to me attempting to go back to a centralised model of broadcasting and information dissemination. I don't think he himself had realised just how far he and the rest of the alternative media movement come with his "truth agenda".

Well he does now !!...

There's no telling where this will all end now because while confidence in the establishment was already waning this is a wrecking-ball right in the main support beam. There is such a mass of information and research out there already waiting to be tapped.

It now will be - not least Icke's own stuff. He's stuck rigidly to his story over a period of 20 years through ridicule and poverty. He will now be rewarded for that integrity with a massive credibility boost and the prospect of the lid coming off a whole load of hitherto untouchable agendas.

Popcorn time.
    Last edited by indigopete; 13th July 2014 at 23:33.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Gardener (13th July 2014), Hazel (14th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), onawah (14th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Bonjour, Ulyse30

https://translate.google.com

"Sorry to interfere in your discussion, but I have good reasons to do so, my message is intended primarily to Mr. Bill Ryan, if he wants to go live communication with me or we would be miraculously appreciated by PM or here, live, thank you Bill …."

<3
    Merci! Mais je ne peux pas communiquer en français...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (14th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), Realeyes (14th July 2014), RunningDeer (14th July 2014), Ulyse30 (14th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

//////////..........
    ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast