+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new call for disclosure of 911

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default A new call for disclosure of 911

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Axman (1st August 2014), Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), cursichella1 (17th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th July 2014), ghostrider (13th July 2014), Jake (13th July 2014), Matt P (13th July 2014), Openmindedskeptic (11th December 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), spiritguide (13th July 2014), Wind (13th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: A new call for disclosure of 911

Jerry, this is a great find but I'm wondering how far those "28 pages" really go. I bet not nearly as far as they should. But, if just these 28 pages can force this gentleman to have to rearrange his understanding of history and could be painful and embarrassing for the country, perhaps it's on the right track.

Matt

[edit: can't believe I had missed this! From my own state no less! Thanks again J.]
    Last edited by Matt P; 13th July 2014 at 18:08.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), cursichella1 (17th July 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Jerry, this is a great find but I'm wondering how far those "28 pages" really go. I bet not nearly as far as they should. But, if just these 28 pages can force this gentleman to have to rearrange his understanding of history and could be painful and embarrassing for the country, perhaps it's on the right track.

Matt

[edit: can't believe I had missed this! From my own state no less! Thanks again J.]

mpennery.... mr massie is a protégé of ron paul and is my opinion by far and away the best congressman in todays game....those 28 pages prob don't say anything..... 9/11 disclosure will be a decades long ...drawn out process.....but for a sitting congressman to challenge

the official narrative.......I honestly worry about his safety.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2014), cursichella1 (17th July 2014), Matt P (13th July 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well of course you wont find any MSM picking this up, why many will miss it. Please do what you can to get it out there. What it does for the movement of disclosure is yet to be seen. Having a congressman now pressing the issue we can only hope that he doesn't meet an unfortunate event. My thoughts tend to lean toward more smoke and mirrors because of the truther movement harping on building 7 and everything else hitting the fan all at once. Its an unbelievable time were living in and more and more people are finally awakening to the reality their government doesn't give a damn about them .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Axman (1st August 2014), cursichella1 (17th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Here we are, 4 days later and still not a peep from the MSM. Has anyone heard anything beyond what was said at the Press Conference?

Could it be that they're throwing us a bone now via a sincere Rep. Massie, to stall and distract from the Hell that Israel continues to unleash in Gaza and that of the U.S., uh, pretty much worldwide?
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Axman (1st August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Saudi Prince Paid for 9/11 Pilots Flight Lessons

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Here we are, 4 days later and still not a peep from the MSM. Has anyone heard anything beyond what was said at the Press Conference?

Could it be that they're throwing us a bone now via a sincere Rep. Massie, to stall and distract from the Hell that Israel continues to unleash in Gaza and that of the U.S., uh, pretty much worldwide?
    here it is months! what happens, IMHO is to surreal as it is just shoved down the page because of ever sensational increasingly news so as to remain hidden on the back burner. Always something that tops the previous days news and its brushed under the rug. One can in no way keep up at todays pace. Those who are still unaware and sleeping so to speak in my mind are better off. There is only so much preparedness one can muster, when in the end , no matter what , the way things are shaping up , you cant possible prepare for what's coming.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)

here it is months! what happens, IMHO is to surreal as it is just shoved down the page because of ever sensational increasingly news so as to remain hidden on the back burner. Always something that tops the previous days news and its brushed under the rug. One can in no way keep up at todays pace.
    OMG, you can say that again! I'd already moved on, had forgotten about this! How is it that I can just move on from something like this when it is so important and should be followed closely?

ok, ok No need to answer. That's exactly how they want it. Overwhelmed. (And now feeling like Pavlov's dog or worse...) Thank you for resurrecting the topic for me...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

jerry (20th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread