Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Terry Wogan: “Looks Like David Icke Was Right All Along”

Yes David is right about a lot of things due to the amount of research
    he has done. This is from a recent thread but much more is on the
    the big Jmmy Saville thread........

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-to-Fix-it----

=========================================

I realise the Jimmy Saville thread is very large and daunting to
    look at and understand if you have not followed it, and Hey!
    There are many wonderfull threads on Avalon to get engrossed in.

This is a recent exchange reflecting the vamping up of recent events.
    There is much more on the thread and much more going on around
    the world undocumented........

===============================================

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Child abuse files lost at Home Office spark fears of cover-up
    Calls for 'overarching, Hillsborough-style' inquiry as it emerges that a total of 114
    documents are missing from official records.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...es-home-office

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Pride Purge's blog

Official efforts to cover up a VIP paedophile ring at the heart of the UK political
    establishment shamelessly goes on unabated. - Google searches for ‘Leon Brittan’
    and ‘PIE’ censored after Cease and Desist notice.

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/0...desist-notice/

If you Google (on google.co.uk) the terms ‘Leon Brittan’ and ‘PIE’ (Paedophile
    Information Exchange) you’ll find this message from Google (at the bottom of the
    first page of results)

Attachment 26278

According to ChillingEffects.org the censoring is because an official Cease and
    Desist order was sent to Google who had a legal obligation to remove some of the
    results.

This comes after former Tory Home Secretary Leon Brittan admitted today that he
    lied last year to a Channel 4 journalist about a detailed dossier on a VIP paedophile
    ring he was handed in the 1980s which was then promptly lost.

Cock-up, cover up or conspiracy? You decide:

For more related links, Read more here. http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/0...desist-notice/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet the man Leon Brittan handed the lost VIP paedophile dossier to.

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/0...le-dossier-to/

In 1983, when he was Home Secretary, Leon Brittan was handed a dossier by Tory
    MP Geoffrey Dickens which included details of a VIP paedophile ring.

The file of course – we now know – then mysteriously went missing after Brittan
    said he “handed it to his officials” at the Home Office.

So who would those officials be?

Well, Brittan has already confirmed that the official who was with him at the
    meeting when he was handed the dossier was his private secretary.

And who was Brittan’s private secretary at the time of the meeting?

Sir Brian Cubbon.

Sir Brian – although a former high ranking civil servant – has close links to MI5 and MI6.

In this document from 1999, Sir Brian is listed as a director of an MI6 front
    company called Hakluyt & Company.

And Sir Brian is also the official who was responsible for giving MI5 permission to
    tap the phones of leading CND activists in the 1980s.

And what is the relevance of the spooks involvement in the missing dossier?

Well, this is not the first time a VIP paedophile dossier has gone missing.

In the 1970s a special branch officer with Lancashire Police said a “thick” police
    dossier full of allegations from boys claiming they had been abused by Sir Cyril
    Smith went missing after an officer from MI5 told him it needed to be sent to MI5
    headquarters in London.

It’s looking increasingly likely that VIP paedophiles – particularly those in
    Westminster – are being protected by MI5.

For more related links, Read more here. http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/0...le-dossier-to/
    Leon Brittan Update. Bill Maloney & Chris Fay.

Warning it contains horrific details

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou Collins Radio Show 7.7.14 Bill Maloney, Brian Gerrish talk Westminster Paedophiles

http://www.mixcloud.com/shylou73/lou...r-paedophiles/

peace.

==============================================

Quote Leon Brittan Update. Bill Maloney & Chris Fay.

Warning it contains horrific details

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SeAc6UwfOuM
    Thanks Billy 'Snuff movies' have been talked about for
    decades , the description of the 'London tape' by Chris
    Flay is horrific, but probably only the tip of the iceburg.

Leon Britton in his own underage sex tape !!

These lastest allegations and I'm sure there
    are more now and historical, adds
    credence to allegations former PM Edward Heath
    was a child sex abuser and murder. These attacks
    took place aboard his various yachts Morning cloud,
    using boys procured by Saville from children homes
    in Jersey article by Michael Shrimpton and others...

EDWARD HEATH CHILD KILLER AND PAEDOPHILE + JIMMY SAVILE + JERSEY

Published on 13 Mar 2013

michael shrimpton,barrister and author of the book Spyhunter names
    Ted Heath,UK prime minister in the 1970s as a paedophile and child
    muderer(or at least an accessory).According to Shrimpton,Jimmy Savile
    procured children from Haute de Gaurenne childrens home in jersey and
    took them to Heaths boat,Morning Cloud,where they were abused and
    murdered and thrown overboard.This is why no bodies were found at
    Haute de gaurenne.Michael shrimpton was speaking on
    Bristol Community radio in january 2013

===================================================

Full interview which has been posted many times.....

Michael Shrimpton Exposes Ted Heath (and others)

Michael Shrimpton Exposes Ted Heath (and others)

davidicke
    Subscribe 82,089

Published on 17 Jan 2013

What David Icke has said since 1998 about paedophile and child killing Prime
    Minister Ted Heath is backed-up here by barrister Michael Shrimpton, an
    Intelligence and national security consultant, from his own contacts and inside
    experience

Michael Shrimpton says that Prime Minister Heath (1916--2005) was a paedophile
    who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them
    into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht.

The record-breaking paedophile and BBC 'star' Jimmy Savile supplied boys for
    Heath - many of them from the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, with
    the support of those who ran the home.

These facts were covered up by Heath Cabinet Secretary John Hunt, Baron Hunt of
    Tanworth, who Shrimpton says was also a paedophile. Hunt was appointed by the
    Queen to be a Companion, Knight Commander and Knight Grand Cross of the
    British Order of chivalry known as the The Most Honourable Order of the Bath of
    which the Queen is the head and Prince Charles the Grand Master. Hunt was also
    given a Papal Knighthood by Pope John Paul II - so was Jimmy Savile who was also
    knighted by the Queen.

Jimmy Savile was a close friend of Lord Mountbatten, Prince Philip and Prince
    Charles from the 1960s and this continued for decades AFTER the cover up of
    Heath's paedophilia and child murder in league with Savile. You mean they didn't
    KNOW? Is someone having a laugh? British Intelligence didn't know? Ditto.

What's more ... AFTER the Heath-Savile cover up, Savile became such a close
    friend of Heath's successor and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her husband
    Denis that he was invited to be with them on New Year's Eve every year for more
    than a decade.

Thatcher's government and circle of associates and aides was alive with
    paedophiles including Chester MP Peter Morrison, a close aide to Thatcher from
    1975 to 1990. He was a notorious paedophile, well known to colleagues and the
    media, and yet Thatcher and her Cabinet and inner circle did NOTHING while he
    was abusing boys in North Wales children's homes and elsewhere. Anyone in that
    circle MUST have known. Thatcher minister Edwina Currie wrote in her published diaries:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be
    very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM's PPS [Parliamentary Private
    Secretary]. Now he's what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys;
    he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he
    became deputy chairman of the party but added' 'However, I'm very discreet' - and
    he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn't; either
    way, it's a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from
    a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison's (woman) agent, who
    claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities. It scares me
    as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to
    make trouble, very close to her indeed.'

I named Edward Heath as a serial paedophile and child killer in my book, The
    Biggest Secret, first published in 1998 -- seven years before he died. I also named
    him and his Chancellor of the Exchequer Anthony Barber as practicing Satanists, as
    I did the leading members of the royal family. Heath was read what I said by an
    excuse for a 'journalist' days after publication and he did nothing because to do so
    would have had the truth exposed in court -- as it would be now if anyone from the
    Thatcher cesspit wants a go. Michael Shrimpton mentions Barber in this interview
    as being in league with Heath and Cabinet Secretary Hunt.

If Operations Fairbank and Fernbridge, the police investigations into political
    and 'elite' paedophilia, don't not make arrests of big political and royal names so
    they can be questioned under caution then it, too, will be shown to be a cover up
    given the evidence that mounts all the time.

Michael Shrimpton goes on to talk about what he says happened to the abducted
    little girl Madeleine McCann, the assassination of Princess Diana, the murder of
    weapons expert David Kelly who could have trashed the lies used to justify the Blair
    invasion of Iraq, and what Shimpton says was the murder of former British Foreign
    Secretary Robin Cook.

I can't confirm what he says about Madeleine or Cook but for sure I can with
    everything else with regard to Heath, Savile and the Conservative Party and
    government. Nor do I agree with all of his assumptions about who was behind it all,
    and certainly not that British Intelligence are the 'good guys'. But it is very
    interesting information very much worth hearing.

Michael Shrimpton is the author of the book, Spyhunter, which he hopes to publish
    this year.

====================================================

I posted this earlier in the thread....

Sun Sea & Satan FULL DOCUMENTARY

Published on 31 Mar 2012

http://www.pienmashfilms.com
    A hard-hitting emotionally charged 60 min documentary by Bill Maloney (Award
    winning independent film director) who's family were all brought up in the UK care
    system.

It covers Maloney's visit and interpretation of Jersey, Channel Islands, following the
    ongoing child abuse investigations of the children's care home 'Haut de la Garenne'.
    It highlights connections with the Sea Cadets and children being brought from
    London care homes for 'sailing holidays' on the Island. The documentary contains
    strong language and strong opinions.

Due to his and his family's experiences of Establishment care homes Maloney felt
    compelled to see first hand the response of Islanders to the alleged abuse claims
    and their general feeling for the Governing States. A mixed response of silence,
    anger and insensitivity is catalogued from this island of geographical beauty with an
    ugly underbelly. The film includes mainstream news reports with Jeremy Paxman,
    Stuart Syvret, Lenny Harper, Esther Rantzen and Frank Walker.

It is the opinion of Bill Maloney that if a child was required - Haut de la Garenne
    was the venue; if an adult was required - St Saviours Mental Hospital was the
    venue.

JERSEY IS NOT PART OF THE UK, IT IS OWNED BY THE CROWN.

DONATIONS - In order to remain independent Pie and Mash Films rely on donations
    from generous individuals to carry out investigations into all forms of abuse and the
    erosion of our civil liberties.

With your help we can raise the awareness of the consequences of abuse by
    individuals, corporates, and the 'Establishment' and confront those in power who
    deny justice. http://www.pienmashfilms.com/page18.htm

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post851192

JERSEY CORRUPT CROWN OFFICERS DENIED Child Abuse - JERSEY Chief Judge = Governor of ABUSE Home

Uploaded on 13 Dec 2011

JERSEY CORRUPT CROWN OFFICERS DENIED Child Abuse - JERSEY Chief Judge =
    Governor of ABUSE Home

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...473#post851473

I just saw an interview on BB2's Newsnight with Niel Hamilton
    former conservative whip and now involved with UKIP....

He was very evasive and sly and you know he was not
    telling the truth with his reference to the 'Dirt Books'
    the whips kept. When pressed if he knew about paedophiles
    in Westminster ? he soon back tracked and 'waffled' his
    answers till the end of the interview.....

Party whips cover up MP crimes from public (08July14)

Published on 9 Jul 2014

UKIP's Neil Hamilton on role of whips to cover up crimes performed by MPs and other government people.

Quote Source:

House of Cards - Francis Urquhart Putting a Bit of Stick About - the Whip's office in the UK drama ...
    Thanks Sabrina a perfect example of how 'The Old Boys Club' works.........

Neil Hamilton mentions Francis Urquhart in the above News night interview
    He goes on to talk about their 'Dirt Books' and waffles his answers towards
    the end.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...748#post851748

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (10th July 2014), Billy (10th July 2014), BMJ (12th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), Muzz (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), seko (10th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014), WHOMADEGOD (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    The daily squib is a satire website.
    Yeah, and I don't like how they muddy the waters.
    All pro-deception agendas really really annoy me.
    Of course their excuse is that they do it to sharpen our ability to discern.
    But some stuff is just not funny and everyone ought to pull their weight to get this pedophile thing removed from the face of this earth.

But IF Terry Wogan were to come forward now and actually make such a statement it would redeem itself, in my eyes.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (10th July 2014), AriG (10th July 2014), avid (10th July 2014), Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), Gardener (10th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), Muzz (10th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #163
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Yes saw this awhile ago and is just tip of the iceberg. The Royal family, Senior Politicians and other high profile people were all friends of Jimmy Saville a truly evil monster protected by the establishment. Look at the work of Kevin Annette, which has gone on in other parts of the world, and we can see an evil picture developing involving secret societies such as the Freemason and Illuminati where they still follow ancient Babylonian ceremonies and rituals which also involves our reptile friends.

At the same time our politicians, MSM and universities will claim anything mystical or occult is farcical. Unfortunately most people are brought up to go along with this stance, as I was until I did my own research, how dumb I was

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), kirolak (21st July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), Nasu (10th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), wnlight (10th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

The first time I saw David Icke speak, my inner knowing instantly recognized him as truth. What would we do without him!

Regarding the subject matter, can you imagine what these poor children suffered? I wonder where they are now and if they have healed from that experience. I always worry about spirits/souls as they leave this incarnation and how they cope. Barely out of diapers when they were murdered in cold blood. New beings are so delicate. It is such a shock to the psyche to even arrive here, in this convoluted backwards and upside down place harsh and mean place, let alone face the most horrific of endings....

"Psychologists" suggest that abuse stems from the abused. Meaning that an abused child will grow into an abusive adult with the right conditioning. Wonder if Saville was abused as a child. Wonder if he is back here in the skin of yet another young victim....

What is the answer, is there an answer....I am beginning to think the only answer is the end to this vortex, a massive cleaning and a reboot.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

avid (10th July 2014), Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), Jake (10th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    But some stuff is just not funny and everyone ought to pull their weight to get this pedophile thing removed from the face of this earth.

But IF Terry Wogan were to come forward now and actually make such a statement it would redeem itself, in my eyes.
    So this may be BS. Pity, as you said Ulli. If Terry were to repeat this statement out in the open. He would redeem himself.

NORFOLK – England – Former TV presenter Terry Wogan has made an impassioned plea of clemency to author and researcher, David Icke.

A repentant Terry Wogan has spoken of his distress at ridiculing researcher and writer David Icke all those years ago.

“I ridiculed someone who was in the process of waking up. You see I was asleep myself just as so many others were. Well, I apologise to Mr Icke unreservedly for being a snivelling arse that night on the Wogan show. David Icke was correct on Jimmy Savile and all the others, especially those in the halls of power,” Mr Wogan told the BBC news service.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (10th July 2014), Carmen (12th July 2014), Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), Jake (10th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014), WHOMADEGOD (10th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014), yelik (10th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

So this may be BS. Pity, as you said Ulli. If Terry were to repeat this statement out in the open. He would redeem himself.

NORFOLK – England – Former TV presenter Terry Wogan has made an impassioned plea of clemency to author and researcher, David Icke.

A repentant Terry Wogan has spoken of his distress at ridiculing researcher and writer David Icke all those years ago.

“I ridiculed someone who was in the process of waking up. You see I was asleep myself just as so many others were. Well, I apologise to Mr Icke unreservedly for being a snivelling arse that night on the Wogan show. David Icke was correct on Jimmy Savile and all the others, especially those in the halls of power,” Mr Wogan told the BBC news service.
    You are right, Billy.
    While I was only referring to the Daily Squib website you included Terry Wogan as well.
    Both need to sing the Redemption Song- I agree.
    What he did to David back then was shameful.

And for the pedophiles themselves there is no redemption in my view.
    It's simply too late.
    If anyone invades another, without their consent, all should then rise up and put them where they belong..to complete non-existence.
    In neither one of the infinite dimensions.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (10th July 2014), Billy (10th July 2014), Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), Jake (10th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), Wind (10th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

I don't know if Terry Wogan has said anything recently,but when David went back
    on the Wogan show years later he showed how shallow the mainstream is and
    particularly chat show hosts..LOL...As David starts to tell him about 'The project for
    the New American Century' Terry is bemused and has to wrap up the
    the interview. It gets even funnier and ironic at the end as Terry says thank you to
    David. He announces after the break his next guest is Ulrika Johnson infamous for
    her relationships and her life in the tabloids at the time.....As David would say....

" You could not make it up "..LOL

Published on 7 Aug 2013

David Vaughan Icke (/aɪk/; ike, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer, public
    speaker and former professional footballer. He promotes conspiracy theories about
    global politics and has written extensively about them.

The headlines attracted an invitation to appear on the BBC's prime-time Terry
    Wogan show, Wogan, on 29 April 1991. When asked if he was claiming to be the
    son of God, he did not disagree, and amid laughter from the studio audience, he
    repeated that Britain would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.
    [27] He also talked about politics and the environment:

When you survey the world today ... when a child dies in this world of preventable
    disease every two seconds, when the economic system of this world must destroy
    the Earth simply for that system to survive; when you see all the wars, and when
    you see all the pain, and when you see all the suffering, is it a force of love and
    wisdom and tolerance that is in control of this planet?[28]

The interview proved devastating for him. The BBC was criticized for allowing it to
    go ahead, Des Christy in The Guardian calling it a "media crucifixion."[29] Wogan
    interviewed Icke again in 2006, acknowledging that his comments during the first
    interview had been "a bit sharp."[27] Icke disappeared from public life for a time,
    unable to walk down the street without people mocking him. His children were
    followed to school by journalists and ridiculed by schoolmates, and his wife would
    open the back door to get the washing in only to find a camera crew filming her.
    [30] He told Jon Ronson in 2001:

One of my very greatest fears as a child was being ridiculed in public. And there it
    was coming true. As a television presenter, I'd been respected. People come up to
    you in the street and shake your hand and talk to you in a respectful way. And
    suddenly, overnight, this was transformed into "Icke's a nutter." I couldn't walk
    down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare. My
    children were devastated because their dad was a figure of ridicule.[26]
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th July 2014 at 18:22.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th July 2014), Jake (10th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Smoke and mirrors is their M.O. Over and Over when these things are parodied I question their ablity to deal with such obscene and dreadful occurences. I have known people who break into giggles when receiving bad news, its something they can't help, even making jokes about these things, whilst in extreme bad taste, is a way of coping, and allowing them to sweep it under the carpet, pretend its not happening. Denial at its finest. Fear is the base emotion which drives this reaction.

On the other hand cointelpro operations create this exact scenario - example wogan humiliating David, from here on in no one took David seriously, job done. Much satire is designed to de-sensitise us, make us laugh at seemingly horrendous but true situations - the program 'spitting image' is a good example. When the serious news reports what spitting image has been representing as humour, the programming anchors allow us to laugh and move right along.
    It makes me mad as hell too Ulli.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

In the end this deep humiliation that was inflicted on David was a huge help, he dealt with it, from there the only way was up. It is what we all need to do, confront the greatest personal fears that our survival ego throws at us. grrrr its the hardest thing we will ever do.
    Quote One of my very greatest fears as a child was being ridiculed in public. And there it
    was coming true. As a television presenter, I'd been respected. People come up to
    you in the street and shake your hand and talk to you in a respectful way. And
    suddenly, overnight, this was transformed into "Icke's a nutter." I couldn't walk
    down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare. My
    children were devastated because their dad was a figure of ridicule.[26]
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), Limor Wolf (11th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014), yelik (10th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

While I was only referring to the Daily Squib website you included Terry Wogan as well.
    Just imagine what could be achieved if just a few people like Wogan were prevailed upon to take this sort of step - through some sort of positive psychic attack: let it be done!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (10th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Just imagine what could be achieved if just a few people like Wogan were prevailed upon to take this sort of step - through some sort of positive psychic attack: let it be done!
    Yes, yes, yes, those were my thoughts as well.
    But from my experience with media people a change of heart like that is extremely rare,
    as they never had a heart that could have been changed to begin with.
    I used to like Christiane Amanpour, and expected her to leave CNN and blow the whistle one day....
    No such luck.
    But I believe I'm straying off topic here.....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (11th July 2014), eaglespirit (11th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #172
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Imagine what the U.S will do with all those children immigrants from now on ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Azt For This Post:

ktlight (12th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

But from my experience with media people a change of heart like that is extremely rare,
    I used to like Christiane Amanpour, and expected her to leave CNN and blow the whistle one day....
    No such luck.
    Well if they can't have a heart transplant, they need a heart implant. Or to make way for a lookalike, as in The Great Dictator. Some extremely rare things need to happen more often

26. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ktlight (12th July 2014)

27. Link to Post #174
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

In a sequence of events which is difficult for me to describe at the moment, I found myself at age 20 coming to the island of Jersey, being driven to go there. I came back a year later with my mother and a strange thing has happend there. I am an abused child.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

araucaria (11th July 2014), avid (11th July 2014), genevieve (12th July 2014), Hervé (12th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014), sian (12th July 2014), ulli (11th July 2014), yelik (11th July 2014)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

No such luck.
    Well if they can't have a heart transplant, they need a heart implant. Or to make way for a lookalike, as in The Great Dictator. Some extremely rare things need to happen more often
    Until I was living in Barbados I was not aware of how the world was run. I believed the MSM version, like most sheeple.
    Now I know that major decisions are made on golf courses, in beautiful mansions after lunch,
    or while swimming during the late afternoons in warm blue oceans waters.
    In 1986 I was asked to show my jewelry to Pamela Harriman's house guests, and went several times to her Barbados home, Mango Bay. She was then married to Averell Harriman, former governor of New York, whose name I later discovered on a MJ12 list. Apparently he was one of the original members. He was Pamela's third husband. Her first husband was Randolph Churchill, son of Winston, and she was then living in the UK during WW2, while Winston was Prime Minister. Her second husband was Hollywood producer Leland Hayward. So she had been around the block.
    In the nineties Clinton made her ambassador to France, and she died in Paris. The Harrimans were friends with then chief of NATO, who was French, and who was a regular in their Barbados home.

And then there was Claudette Colbert, who had Ronald and Nancy Reagan helicoptered over to her house, Bellerive, every day, during their stay. The chopper noise would wake us out of our sleep when they returned to their residence after dinner. My former parents-in-law who owned a hotel, introduced me to the Texas couple who rented their home to the Reagan's, and on the occasion when I met them were not at all happy with the fact that 150 security people had flea-combed their house in preparation for the upcoming presidential visit.

So I would hear all sorts of little comments here and there, and also after meeting some stranded journalists who had flown to Barbados to cover the Grenada invasion, and what happened to them...there were these endless stories which just didn't fit the normal media stories and had me puzzled. So that's how I started this obsession with trying to connect the dots. And I still have not quite figured it all out. Except that I know that their game is played with great precision, a vast spectrum of formality and protocols at one end, and informality and slickness at the other.

The only way to stop them in their tracks might be by destroying all of the top golf courses of the planet, simultaneously. But one also needs to see the consequences if all of them were to be removed at once. And they all can rationalize their actions, which is that the end justifies the means.

So what is the end? Enslaving everyone alive? Reducing the population to 500,000 million, and having their idea of heaven on earth? Trashing the whole planet?
    Last edited by ulli; 11th July 2014 at 15:28.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (11th July 2014), avid (11th July 2014), Carmody (12th July 2014), Hervé (12th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Now I know that major decisions are made on golf courses, in beautiful mansions after lunch,
    or while swimming during the late afternoons in warm blue oceans waters.
    (...)
    And they all can rationalize their actions, which is that the end justifies the means.
    So what is the end? Enslaving everyone alive? Reducing the population to 500,000 million, and having their idea of heaven on earth? Trashing the whole planet?
    Probably all of the above, the last one being not an end (goal) but the end (termination).

The golf links (pun intended) go way back. The Walker Cup is the amateur version of the Ryder Cup, and yes, we are talking about that Walker.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Cup

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It is possible.

Non-interference, self will... is the norm, it's the agreement.....not the reality. It has nothing to do with things like consequence or inevitability, or any similar thing. That lies in the area of religious dogma or perceived universal rules, which do not exist. The projection of ignorance into the unknowns.

Dis-incarnated humans can stick around here, not wanting to go back, not wanting to face what it is that they became. It can get a bit clogged up with such 'entities'. Free will and all that. But the corollary is also possible, that they can be finally..found and shipped off (helped, would be more accurate), back to deal with themselves in their own terms. Free will says it can be done. Free to interfere in their free will.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (12th July 2014), Hervé (12th July 2014), kirolak (20th July 2014), ktlight (12th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Default David Icke explains how World War III could start...

I'd like to share a short and interesting video in which David Icke explains how the Cabal government is presently preparing Word War III.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5w88jdg4goI&sns=em

I' really hope that "aware part of the humanity" be able to to avoid that horrible timeline.

Thanks.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Froddo For This Post:

Abhaya (14th July 2014), Bassplayer1 (14th July 2014), Cidersomerset (14th July 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th July 2014), kiwikid (15th July 2014), linksplatinum (15th July 2014), Magnus (14th July 2014), MorningSong (14th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), RunningDeer (14th July 2014), seko (15th July 2014), Snookie (14th July 2014), Star Tsar (14th July 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th July 2014), Timewaster (14th July 2014), Wind (14th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke explains how World War III could start...

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (15th July 2014), Froddo (14th July 2014), Omni (14th July 2014), RunningDeer (14th July 2014), seko (15th July 2014), Shikasta (15th July 2014), sigma6 (14th July 2014), Star Tsar (14th July 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th July 2014)

38. Link to Post #180
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke explains how World War III could start...

WWIII has already started, we are in it... but most people are too blind to see it...

They call us Conspiracy theorists, but what do we call the suckers who are sucked into what they see everyday???

We should come up with a nice word for them so whenever we are called Conspiracy theorists we can say .... Suckers is not the right word... anyone?

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th July 2014), Cidersomerset (14th July 2014), Frederick Jackson (15th July 2014), Froddo (14th July 2014), seko (15th July 2014), Smoke Me A Kipper (15th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast