+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silver film on top of liquid colloidal silver

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Silver film on top of liquid colloidal silver

When making colloidal silver with a transformer and two silver rods at approximately 10 parts per million, when completed and put in a bottle with a narrowing neck I notice a film of an ever so thin sheet of silver floating at the top of the bottle. I have never read anything concerning this phenomenon. However, when I keep the colloidal silver in a wide jar with a wide opening I do not notice the silver film. Why does the silver film only appear if I use a container with a narrow opening or is there another factor that causes this? Also, is this normal when making colloidal silver?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william6565william For This Post:

angelichuman (24th July 2014), ghostrider (14th July 2014), Matt P (14th July 2014), thepainterdoug (15th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Silver film on top of liquid colloidal silver

I get that sometimes....kind of flakes... and the glass I make it in has a thin silver coating inside..
    i wouldnt worry about it...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

avid (14th July 2014), Matt P (14th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Keep brewing!!! Sometimes there is sediment from the silver rods, I regularly clean them whilst brewing, but not to worry, it will settle down and you don't drink that anyway. My distilled water is as pure as I can go, but now and again I make a daft batch. Don't be scared, it'll taste sparkly and fab, rinse it in your mouth for about 30 seconds, then swallow. About 20ml per day is normal, but if feeling rubbish you can quadruple that, over the day. No harm done. Remember the saying 'those born with a silver spoon' - that is because those that ate and drank from silver didn't get as many bugs. It's nature's bug-cleaner. Be brave and carry on, and well done to you for your fortitude.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

angelichuman (24th July 2014), Matt P (14th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Thanks for the thread. We are religious users of silver but we purchase it from our local food co op. I've been wanting to make my own for a while now and this inspires a question to these veterans: Is it better to purchase a kit or just build the system from scratch? Do you have some good links for the supplies (and silver) you purchase for your own systems? Any hints/suggestions for a first time brewer?

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

so much metal in the air all around us from spraying , not surprised by a by product acting strange ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Keep brewing!!! Sometimes there is sediment from the silver rods, I regularly clean them whilst brewing, but not to worry, it will settle down and you don't drink that anyway. My distilled water is as pure as I can go, but now and again I make a daft batch. Don't be scared, it'll taste sparkly and fab, rinse it in your mouth for about 30 seconds, then swallow. About 20ml per day is normal, but if feeling rubbish you can quadruple that, over the day. No harm done. Remember the saying 'those born with a silver spoon' - that is because those that ate and drank from silver didn't get as many bugs. It's nature's bug-cleaner. Be brave and carry on, and well done to you for your fortitude.
    I would say don't overdo it. The human body has 10x more "bugs" than cells, and you need about that many for your body to function properly (well not necessarily the ones you have -- but there is optimal ones with optimal ratios, which even affect your mood -- seriously, they have proven there's something to this. http://www.cbc.ca/news/gut-feeling-h...oods-1.2701037)

That said, after a good dose of silver, add some friendly probiotics -- natural ones from fermented foods like Kimchi, sour Kraut, real yogurt, etc are best; or if one is a regular user, keep your guts bug health in mind with your diet.

My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

avid (15th July 2014), Chester (26th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Thanks for the thread. We are religious users of silver but we purchase it from our local food co op. I've been wanting to make my own for a while now and this inspires a question to these veterans: Is it better to purchase a kit or just build the system from scratch? Do you have some good links for the supplies (and silver) you purchase for your own systems? Any hints/suggestions for a first time brewer?

Matt
    Matt,

I have purchased and used two silver rods, however, I believe you can purchase .999 silver bars which I believe will work ok. The reason for the silver bars is that they would be cheaper, last longer and would be almost pure. The thing I have discovered about the rods is that they may be manufactured in another country such as china who may or may not have good quality control standards. As for the power supply, I just used a dc 27 volt transformer. You could probably use 24 to 30 volts and be perfectly ok.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to william6565william For This Post:

avid (15th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

bars are great. too expensive for me though :-(
    My machine is from Silver Edge There are many others out there. Probably better. I also got his manual as it does help to sort out doses per conditions etc. My ex-OH is an electronic engineer, and says he can make a better version, so I'm awaiting that eventuality.....
    Good luck to all
    Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Are you using very distilled water? WalMart sells the best, totally free of minerals. This is best for making your own water.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread