+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Borax for fluoride removal

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Borax for fluoride removal

Hello guys ,

Whats the difference between borax - Sodium Tetraborate (Pentahydrate)
    and borax - Sodium Tetraborate (decahydrate)

Are they both safe to use ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

linksplatinum (15th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Default Re: Borax for fluoride removal

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post804786

This post should help you with your inquiry.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Jean-Marie (15th July 2014), Orion142 (15th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for the link but all I can find is one has 10 water molecules the other has 5 ... I don't know what that means ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

linksplatinum (15th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Either one is safe to ingest, I do it regularly... The 20 Mule Borax brand you can buy at the store is non-toxic, boric acid, same thing...I REPEAT, NON-TOXIC. I mix a teaspoon a day in spring water, and that is all you need to help cleanse your body of fluoridation, including the pineal gland.... All the hype crap that has been made up about this being toxic, is all lies that were fabricated to scare people into not having a means to take care of themselves, and rid their bodies of the harmful effects that fluoride causes everyone that is subject to this old N A Z I neurotoxin...

The only thing that you have to get used to is the taste, kinda tastes soapy, but lemon, or lime juice helps. Sometimes I chew a piece of Cinnamon gum prior to drinking it, it helps to mask the taste a bit more than the citrus juice does.

Check out this link here~~~~> http://nexusmagazine.co.nz/resources/1904borax.pdf
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 15th July 2014 at 21:28.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Camilo (15th July 2014), Cara (16th July 2014), Chip (16th July 2014), chocolate (22nd August 2014), john.d (15th July 2014), Lettherebelight (15th July 2014), Matt P (16th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

brilliant ... thanks a lot linksplatinum .... much appreciated

John

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014), linksplatinum (15th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    brilliant ... thanks a lot linksplatinum .... much appreciated

John
    No problem

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

don't like the taste put it in capsules if its not to much of a bother

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

john.d (16th July 2014), linksplatinum (16th July 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Borax has many uses for good health. http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014), linksplatinum (18th July 2014), MargueriteBee (22nd August 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Naza's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Borax!
    I too add a pinch or 2 to my filtered drinking water. I remember the very first time I used it that way, I felt an actual tingling sensation in my brain. Haven't felt it since tho & unfortunately I've been sporadic with it's use over the past few years.

I'm pretty sure that the main ingredient of some water softening systems is actually borax. I use about a 1/4 cup with every load of laundry for this reason, along with it being a natural insecticide (& fungicide iirc).

A cpl more borax tips:
    Non toxic floor cleaner ~ 1/4 C Borax, 1/2 C White Vinegar, 1 squirt Organic Dish Soap to 1 GL of water. Cleans just as good as any commercial floor cleaner out there, minus the toxic fumes and residues! :D
    ~ I also use it as a facial scrub instead of buying expensive store bought scrubs.
    ~ I use it to clean my stainless steel kitchen sink, and as a soak &/or scrub for grimy dishes
    ~ I use about a 1/2 inch mixed with warm water in a 16 oz squeeze bottle to make a solution that lasts about 4 showers. I soak my head & face with it before I shampoo & leave it there for about 2 minutes or so. Not only is it soothing for the scalp but, it makes hair soft, super shiny, bouncy, & removes buildup
    So, I have 3 separate containers of borax in 3 different spots of the house lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naza For This Post:

Franny (21st August 2014), WhiteFeather (21st August 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thanks for this OP. And yes the bump.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Iʻve been using regular laundry type borax in water as well as apple cider vinegar to soak my foot. I just do each once a day.
    Iʻm trying to get rid of what seems to be a fungus infection. After 2 days I noticed an improvement.
    Hope this helps someone!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Iʻve been using regular laundry type borax in water as well as apple cider vinegar to soak my foot. I just do each once a day.
    Iʻm trying to get rid of what seems to be a fungus infection. After 2 days I noticed an improvement.
    Hope this helps someone!
    Have a gander at this as well Latte. Essential oils can help as well.
    https://blog.youngliving.com/do-it-y.../#.U_aLu0tH3Hg
    Young Living Facebook followers will remember a recent post discussing the combination of essential oils and foot baths. This inspired me to share my personal experiences on the subject.
    Allow me start with some background. Each year as the weather warms and I trade in my tennis shoes for flip-flops, my feet become painfully dry and cracked. After discovering this correlation, I began searching for a safe and natural home remedy to moisturize my feet. My solution was an essential oil-infused foot bath. Once I determined the solution, I began narrowing down the hundreds of foot bath variations. I experimented with different foot bath bases and essential oil combinations. The end result was soft, moisturized feet that my wife felt comfortable touching. For optimal results during drier months, I perform a weekly foot bath followed by a moisturizer (I also apply the moisturizer as needed during the week).
    Please keep in mind the following combinations worked for me and my test subjects. They are not intended to treat or cure disease. Simply put, they are solutions that have helped me in my quest for soft, healthy feet. It is appropriate, and suggested, to tweak formulas based on your personal needs. As always, we recommend individuals exercise care when dealing with pure essential oils and follow the individual oil label directions.
    Directions:
    Pour Epsom salt into a glass bowl or container (I prefer a Mason jar). Add your desired essential oils to the container. Stir contents with a metal spoon until the oils are evenly dispersed throughout the Epsom salt. Pour the salt/oil mixture into a container large enough for feet. Slowly pour in warm water (enough to cover your feet). Using your feet, agitate the water and salt until the salt is dissolved. Add AlkaLime® and let your feet soak for 20–30 minutes. Following the soak, pat your feet dry with a towel. (At this point I sometimes exfoliate my feet using a pumice stone.) Once your feet are completely dry, put 1–2 tablespoons of Animal Scents® Ointment in the palm of your hand and add 1-2 drops of your preferred essential oil. Apply the mixture generously to your feet and let it sit for 15–20 minutes. Put on a pair of socks and go to bed.

Foot Bath Base
    3–4 quarts warm water (enough to cover feet in container)
    1/3 cup Epsom salt
    1–2 teaspoons AlkaLime®
    Moisturizing Recipe
    Foot bath base
    5 drops lavender
    4 drops myrrh
    2 drops melaleuca
    1 drop Thieves®
    Follow with Animal Scents™ mixed with 1 drop of lavender
    Rejuvenating Recipe
    Foot bath base
    4 drops peppermint
    2 drops Thieves®
    1 drop melaleuca
    1 drop frankincense
    1 drop ylang ylang
    Follow with Animal Scents™ mixed with 1 drop of frankincense
    Relaxing/Soothing Recipe
    Foot bath base
    2 drops frankincense
    2 drops myrrh
    1 drop melissa
    1 drop sandalwood
    1 drops lavender
    1 drop Thieves®
    1 drop ylang ylang
    Follow with Animal Scents™ mixed with 1 drop of myrrh
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

chocolate (22nd August 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Thanks for the link but all I can find is one has 10 water molecules the other has 5 ... I don't know what that means ?
    Howdy John - here is an informative link - (some technical facts which go over a bit of the chemistry),

and here a link from health-science-spirit.com talking about treatments, dosages, what it works on, things like that.

I like to use a supplement called tri-boron-plus which contains about 3 milligrams for a daily size (capsules)' I seem to notice that there is a bit of on odd after-effect "taste" sensation, but I don't find a 'need' to use it regularly, only when things are going 'out'..

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Thanks WhiteFeather - that helps and gives me some ideas….soaking my foot now

Quote Have a gander at this as well Latte. Essential oils can help as well.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

This is news to me. We use Borax to kill ants in and around our home. It comes simply in a product called Terra. The ants love it then bring it to the Queen which dies. You can never kill these pests unless you kill the Queen. It takes only 10 worker ants and 1 Queen to keep reproducing infinitum to the millions in a matter of days. Pesticides toxic and do nothing.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bob (29th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread