+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: New Prediction: Disclosure! New Date: Oct 29, 2010!

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Default New Prediction: Disclosure! New Date: Oct 29, 2010!

From Stan Fulham, the same retired NORAD officer who predicted the Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 (See this thread ), comes a new prediction with a new date. Fulham says that he's been given the TENTATIVE DATE (I love how he always puts it) of 10/29 that the president will make an announcement on tv at 5:30PM and then disclosure will happen with massive ships appearing at the World Series, where he says The Transcendors will land and meet the base ball players!

Quote Stan Fulham's Next Alien Communiqué

Submitted by Dirk Vander Ploeg on Sat, 10/23/2010 - 17:45
    by Dirk Vander Ploeg

I received a message from Stan Fulham this morning (Saturday October 23, 2010). Stan had commented on a posting I placed on Facebook.com about an Alfred Lambremont Webre article: Exopolitics founder: ‘Oct 13 2010 NYC UFO sightings confirm Exopolitics model.’

Stan was following up on his prediction concerning October 13 and the decloaking of UFOs over major cities worldwide. And his new prediction is truly remarkable!

Stan Fulham is the retired NORAD officer who claims to have been channeling/communicating with an extraterrestrial group composed of 40,000 "dimensional souls". Stan claimed that this group conveyed the message that a fleet of UFOs would appear over "earth's principle cities" on or about October 13, 2010!

He stated that the event was "to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a 'critical mass'".

Many UFO experts, analysts and enthusiasts claim that Stan's predictions occurred as advertised. Indeed, the Canadian former NORAD officer seems to have hit a homerun with this prediction. Newspapers and other media outlets reported mass sightings, including photo and video proof of multiple UFOs "decloaking" over New York City. Other sightings occurred in Seattle, San Francisco, Orlando, Puerto Rico and as far away as Malaysia.

Here is Stan's prediction:

TRANSENDERS HAVE GIVEN ME THE DATE 10/29 I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TENATIVE DATE THAT DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN THE PRESIDENT WILL ANNOUNCE ON TV AT 5:30PM------**MASSIVE SHIPS WILL THEN APPEAR AT THE WORLD SERIES-----TRANSENDERS WILL LAND AND MEET THE BASEBALL PLAYERS

Will President Obama Announce Extraterrestrial Contact Has Begun?

WOW! Politicians always fear and plan for the opposition party's October surprise. This would be the mother of all October surprises! Bill Clinton eat your heart out.

Another dirty trick from the Democrats, eh Rush Limbaugh.

Who would be interested in throwing the bum's out of Washington when every earth-bound sentient being will either be in complete shock, absolute denial, huddled in churches or aimlessly mulling about waiting for the next shoe to fall. Somewhat reminiscent to the group awaiting extraterrestrials atop the skyscraper in the movie Independence Day.

Will UFOs Watch the World Series?

Or are we being setup once again? Are extraterrestrials really concerned about communicating with us and are they really worried about dangerous levels of carbon-dioxide in our atmosphere? If these aliens are so powerful, so technologically advanced then why would they choose to channel/communicate with average human beings rather than simply sending a message via video or audio or actually landing on the front lawn of the White House and asking to be taken to our leader?

I don't know where you will be on October 29 but I'll be watching television at 5:30 but I don't think I will be placing a wager on the baseball game.
    ufodigest.com
    Oh man, don't make me buy another tv! Worse yet...Does this mean I have to start watching baseball again?
    Harley

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bluesky1 (24th October 2010), Holly Lindin (26th October 2010), Humble Janitor (26th October 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (24th October 2010), JoshERTW (24th October 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: New Prediction: Disclosure! New Date: Oct 29, 2010!

LOL ... I really hope this is true...Well done Harley for keeping track on this...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote LOL ... I really hope this is true...Well done Harley for keeping track on this...

viking

can't be good if the message says the descending et are worried about the CO2 in the atmosphere..makes me think this et group works for al gore and his employers... l

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I know. I was chuckling the entire time I was posting this. But then who knows? Although his last one wasn't quite like he predicted I wouldn't call it a complete failure either!

Oh well. I guess I'm just tired and bored and need something to look forward to. Even if it never happens. Just a glutton for punishment I guess!

I can't wait to see the looks on the baseball players faces!! LOL! LOL!
    Harley

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Kra (25th October 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

isn't carbon dioxide what we breath out??

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hey whatever it is...I invite it...we can then move on to the next phase,so to speak!

viking
    Choose well.

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I can't wait to see the looks on the baseball players faces!! LOL! LOL!

yeah, i'd love to see that...should be hilarious..

pity it's not a football season in the uk, because i'd love to see what kind of welcome would the et receive from this crowd ..."express yourself"...i'm in stitches already... l

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Maybe one way of demonstrating that their intentions must be peaceful is for them to show playful behavior. I'm not suggesting that they're going to bring their own baseball team and challenge the winner of the series. But it's clearly a preferable venue to the White House lawn.

I must admit I've had very, very strong intuitions and dreams since about early September that US Disclosure was all a done deal, and had all been thoroughly planned by the ETs since back then. I didn't want to mention this here before now, for fear people would have thought I was out of touch with reality. (Oh, well. Done it bow.) My intuitions didn't envisage the ETs making a public landing and handshakes quite so soon, though. More like massive flyovers that no reasonable person could deny, if these lasted long enough.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Holly Lindin (26th October 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hey Lightblue it is Footy season here in UK ...

The video was hilarious...but they should stick to playing footy!!

viking
    Choose well.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    isn't carbon dioxide what we breath out??
    This is just a portion from Wikipedia and I tried to highlight the important parts for you. But basically the CO2 levels were in a delicate balance with the earth's atmosphere, and that was BEFORE we started burning oil. Once one begins to understand this balance they will realize that we should not be burning oil.

From Wikipedia:
    Quote Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth's atmosphere in this state. CO2 is a trace gas comprising 0.039% of the atmosphere.

Carbon dioxide is used by plants during photosynthesis to make sugars, which may either be consumed in respiration or used as the raw material to produce other organic compounds needed for plant growth and development. It is emitted during respiration by plants, and by all animals, fungi and microorganisms that depend either directly or indirectly on plants for food. It is thus a major component of the carbon cycle. Carbon dioxide is generated as a by-product of the combustion of fossil fuels or the burning of vegetable matter, among other chemical processes. Amounts of carbon dioxide are emitted from volcanoes and other geothermal processes such as hot springs and geysers and by the dissolution of carbonates in crustal rocks. High levels of CO2 are used to increase plant growth in some tightly closed commercial greenhouses.

As of October 2010, carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere is at a concentration of 388 ppm by volume. Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide fluctuate slightly with the change of the seasons, driven primarily by seasonal plant growth in the Northern Hemisphere. Concentrations of carbon dioxide fall during the northern spring and summer as plants consume the gas, and rise during the northern autumn and winter as plants go dormant, die and decay. Taking all this into account, the concentration of CO2 grew by about 2 ppm in 2009. Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas as it transmits visible light but absorbs strongly in the infrared and near-infrared.

Before the advent of human-caused release of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, concentrations tended to increase with increasing global temperatures, acting as a positive feedback for changes induced by other processes such as orbital cycles. There is a seasonal cycle in CO2 concentration associated primarily with the Northern Hemisphere growing season.

Carbon dioxide has no liquid state at pressures below 5.1 atmospheres. At 1 atmosphere (near mean sea level pressure), the gas deposits directly to a solid at temperatures below −78 °C (−108 °F; 195.1 K) and the solid sublimes directly to a gas above −78 °C. In its solid state, carbon dioxide is commonly called dry ice.
    CO2 is an acidic oxide: an aqueous solution turns litmus from blue to pink. It is the anhydride of carbonic acid, an acid which is unstable in aqueous solution, from which it cannot be concentrated. In organisms carbonic acid production is catalysed by the enzyme, carbonic anhydrase.
    CO2 + H2O H2CO3

CO2 is toxic in higher concentrations: 1% (10,000 ppm) will make some people feel drowsy.[8] Concentrations of 7% to 10% cause dizziness, headache, visual and hearing dysfunction, and unconsciousness within a few minutes to an hour.
    Harley

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just a thought, have we had confirmation from Stanley Fulham that Dirk Vander Ploeg message is genuine...

I mean do we have this from the horses mouth??

viking
    Choose well.

15. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

either way , if they are not the genuine article and are perpetuating a deception then i guess that wil force the hand of the white hats

so could be an interesting day I might go camping

16. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Hey Lightblue it is Footy season here in UK ...

The video was hilarious...but they should stick to playing footy!!

viking

oh is it ? i thought it was in spring/summer periods only..then i should like to know what matches are scheduled for the 29th..i will be watching out for the landing as it may not be too far off from home...anything happening in wembley arena on the day?

but they do stick to playing footy, it's the et (according to the message) who plan to interfere.. l

Last edited by lightblue; 24th October 2010 at 11:23.

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just a thought, have we had confirmation from Stanley Fulham that Dirk Vander Ploeg message is genuine...

I mean do we have this from the horses mouth??

viking
    Nope. I was wondering the same too. I have heard or read of him before but I know nothing about him. I have to get to bed but will see what I can find tomorrow. I know he mentioned something about having a Facebook page so maybe that would be a good place to start.
    Harley

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes I have been on his facebook page and its all a bit wishy washy!!

You know what it's like with Facebook...anyone can clone anyone...not sure if its genuine or not. We'll see. I'll do some more research. If in the meantime you hear from the horses mouth, let us know.

viking
    Choose well.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey Viking,

Yes that's him on Facebook. His info says he's an editor/publisher at UFODigest.com. I'll send him a friend request so I can see all his stuff!

Have a good day!
    Harley

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Yes Harley, but you wouldn't announce it this way on facebook, if you go half way down you can see where he has made the statement!! Does it ring true?

Check it out. How did he make his last prediction?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2186037&v=wall

Like I said anyone can clone a facebook profile...

viking
    Choose well.

21. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Stan Fulham
    ‎**TRANSENDERS HAVE GIVEN ME THE DATE 10/29 I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TENATIVE DATE THAT DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN THE PRESIDENT WILL ANNOUNCE ON TV AT 5;30PM------**MASSIVE SHIPS WILL THEN APPEAR AT THE WORLD SERIES-----TRANSENDERS WILL LAND AND MEET THE BASEBALL PLAYERS
    LOL! Tell me this thread is just for humor and not to be taken seriously, IMO it should be moved to rythmm's make me laugh thread... i'll talk to the merge queen...

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I have posted a message on Robert D Morningstar (editer of UFO Digest) facebook page asking for validation...we'll see.

I think its a load of hocus pocus!!

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 24th October 2010 at 12:22.
    Choose well.

23. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

I wouldn't consider these guys as "Transenders" if they plan to spend their evening at a baseball game.

Eventually, with these predictions of "mass landings" occurring every other day, someone is bound to be right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast