+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

thank you meggings,hope and love will prevail!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

lizfrench (1st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

Bill, You disappoint me, again. If a source quotes one unnamed source, and the information can't be confirmed independently, then the info simply is not true. You have been there before. Stop this, "must listen" crap. You have been conned too often. Would like to see the good old Bill Ryan again.

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Haha damnet my plan was to get on my boat and sail south looks like I'm gunna be running through the jungle now lol

5. Link to Post #124
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by zakkyD1302 (here)
    Haha damnet my plan was to get on my boat and sail south looks like I'm gunna be running through the jungle now lol
    Come south! the islands are a great place to be in times like this!

I've got room for tents, or more permanent structures if you choose to build them.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7