+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Could this story possibly be REAL ?
    What the General is saying is that every American out there, at this present time, is standing on a precariously wobbly ledge, looking down into an unfathomable and incomprehensible abyss where he’s giving a warning to those who are not already poised for flight to reconsider that because in 2017, the population of the US will be drastically reduced by 98% from bioweapons. He’s saying that now is the time to move out of the country while you still have the cash and the wits about you to be able do that.

As for those other points he brought up, most of them is already happening and has been for many years now. So they would not qualify as “prophecies or predictions” because all he’s doing is giving us his observations about how things already are. Nevertheless, he’s also telling us which way the die is going to roll on some of those observations that should give us a clue as to what’s coming up next on the horizon. The timeline suggests that 2017 is the year when our time is up …. So there you have it.

Most of us already know that one of these days, Rome is going to fall and we’ll be back to living in log cabins again shooting down turkeys with bows and arrows or boomerangs if we manage to learn how to use it. But I surmise that this General is not giving us a prophecy on what’s going to happen in 2017. Instead, he’s giving us the impression that this is information that everybody at the top of the totem pole already knows. So what do we do? Well, obviously, before we go any further on this, we would need to find out who this General is and then, take it from there.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

birddog (4th September 2014), Kbrammcdonald (19th August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd August 2014), Sidney (20th August 2014), Snookie (1st September 2014), TargeT (26th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 'V', the Guerrilla Economist, posts the most important information he's ever shared (4* General reveals 'The Plan')

In my view this is part of the dualistic game and shows just one side of the force, the materialistic side. The other side we can not see since we are in the materialistic side anyway. To me it looks like a pyramid where both forces climb up one on eather side and they may meet 2017 and unite??? for all is ONE anyway in the end - which means that the dualistic game is over, as predicted. Or better, it is taken on a higher lever by including all the space forces and become part of a galactic society existing much longer already as we can imagine.
    The dualistic game always needs activity from one side to make the other side react or counter act. That brings everything forth to grow and pushes development, movement is life and stagnation is death. The light forces always know first what next is planned by dark forces since they are on higher levels. They are always able to see into lower levels, yet, the lower level individuals can not see into the higher levels, as we know.
    So to me it is just getting exiting to see both sides coming closer, we, each one of us needs to include and harmonise that within to get along with the development and rising frequencies day by day.....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramto For This Post:

Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), Roisin (3rd August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2014), StandingWave (3rd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Very intriguing perspective! My own sub-vocalizations on that material reverberated those same sentiments you are conveying here too and it’s an ancient story that’s deeply embedded within the “vastly uncharted ocean of the primordial subconscious mind” (Paul Tillich), of which each and every one of us are all tapped into via our minds, our bodies and our souls.

Another way of representing that “dualistic game” (though I like yours better!) would be the symbol of the arch where each end of it is comprised of an opposing force and at the top of the arch is the all-encompassing MIND. It is those 2 opposing forces that are keeping that arch standing tall, upright and balanced.. and the reason why is because “for every action, there is an equal and opposing reaction”. So as each one climbs up that arch and as the continuum grows shorter and shorter, eventually they reach the top of it and merge with the “universal subconscious mind” or whatever one chooses to call it. The arch disappears as it’s no longer needed because at the moment those forces merge into the Mind, those parts that were once parts of the whole are now ONE with the whole instead.

Your metaphor correlates eloquently with the present times where time seems to be speeding up and major global events seem to be occurring almost on a daily basis, with only a few micro-breaks in between. That continuum between each opposing force is growing shorter and shorter each day that goes by and things are happening and changing at a more accelerating pace than ever before too. Once we reach the apex of the pyramid (or the top of the arch), the world as we know it will come to an end and a whole new reality will present itself to us free of war, pestilence, famine and death --- for all that will remain is pure unadulterated LOVE.
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd August 2014 at 16:32.

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This is a pretty devastating outlook.

If we roll back the clock to the mid 30’s and we look at why America was allowed to become the greatest industrial superpower, we may gain some context.

Something happened back then which changed everything. In my opinion, based on all sources of information and collating the most probable scenario, I think it was a combination of a few things. Here’s a timeline of events, not necessarily linear.

I start at Montauk. Messing with space time, they blew a hole in the fabric of time, which caused ripples all throughout the cosmos, and got the attention of many extraterrestrials. As a result of this as well as nuclear detonations, many spacecraft now entered into our ionosphere, and some of them were either shot down or just crashed, and this gave us access to metals and technology we did not have prior.

We back-engineered this technology and came up with all manner of exotic weaponry, craft, and energy. When we detonated the atomic bomb, not knowing all of the implications of what we were doing, we really got the attention of other sentient beings from around the cosmos.

Now, we have this presence, and we have this need to grow up fast and get on par with these entities. So, this is where the United States comes in. Through the Bilderberg agreements and project paperclip, the largest most aggressive and globally co-ordinated underground covert initiative took place, focused in the United States, which researched, engineered, manufactured, and proliferated all manner of technologies to cover all contingencies and possible outcomes, spanning 80 years. The US grew exponentially, with money flowing into everyone’s pockets.

Along with this global initiative, a military industrial complex emerged which gave the globalists complete control of the entire planet, and gave them the capacity to colonialize and imperialize any and all continents for resources for the benefit of this global initiative. This consortium has the ability to capture all information, through the digital grid, store it and collate it, and steer the very consciousness of mankind, through microwave entrainment, to whatever outcome they choose.

If you wish to gain a larger context, you need to view this entire planet as a single corporation run by psychopaths, whose agendas span thousands of years and retain a continuity which can only be maintained through outside influence. Since humans die after 80 to a 100 years, how can any agenda span thousands of years with any degree of continuity? There’s your answer.

So, one really needs to stand back from the canvas of all history, and do the same collating of information that the globalists do, to understand the big picture. We have alien interventions going back thousands of years, DNA manipulating of the indigenous populations, compulsory vamping of resources and energy by these interlopers, and nihilistic and narcissistic reasons for doing so.

Yet, on the other hand, we have human sentience of the soul imbedded in humans which cannot be severed, which has caused consternation and dissent all throughout history, as mankind evolves and those who wish to retain their supposed godlike imperialism over all sentient beings, find it more difficult to do so. Somehow these interlopers have this notion that we are their chimeras because they created us and therefore they have this divine right to rule and make decisions for all mankind. To them, we are nothing but corporate chattel, and their plans for this earth are nothing more than a corporate restructuring of assets and liabilities on their sick balance sheet.

So, they want to reduce the population, which they view as their corporate machinery, because they have basically completed their 80 year global initiative to manufacture the stellar products they needed to deal with the machinations they themselves created back in the 30’s. So, how does a corporation reduce its industrial capacity to better reflect the needs of the corporation, which no longer has the need for such a large manufacturing capacity?

Well, we see the data points showing up everywhere. A little bio disease released here, a little war over there, a little retraction of the amount of commercial paper in the markets, ya know, basically chaos and mayhem mixed in with manipulation of markets and global commerce. This restructures and retools the global corporation to be more centralized and more manageable for the board of directors whose initiatives going forward are more on a maintenance level, rather than full on production.

But keep in mind, they still need their global mercenary bully force, their digital photonics, and their stellar craft and zero point technology. They still need a remnant of maintenance workers to service this machine they own, this corporation we call earth. So, I’m with Catherine Austin Fitts and Joseph Farrell on the big picture view of the possible future outcomes.

I see it as a slow burn, as a structured retooling, not a collapse scenario. I see the reduction in fiat debt instruments entering commerce, which forces savings, these commercial instruments, off the sidelines and into commerce, which wipes out the middle class, who are not willing to give up their pensions they acquired during the proliferation of the military industrial complex, which they built.

I see local skirmishes, engineered bio weapons, and other types of rewriting of the map, in order to reduce the national consolidation of wealth and power, which might otherwise attempt to go against the global corporatocracy. These so called alliances, such as the BRIC, who “think” they can go against the petrodollar and just walk away from the global Bilderberg initiatives, from the massive debt they've taken on with their lines of credit they drew upon for decades, is disinfo in my opinion. The G5 all went bankrupt and agreed to a line of credit in exchange for pledging all their assets. They can't just walk away unless they accidentally want to fall off a 100 story building, accidentally crash in an airplane, or accidentally take 8 shots to the head with a nail gun.

We need to eliminate nations and currencies from our thinking when looking at the big picture context, because all of that is distraction designed to keep the masses under control and to keep the corporate machine functioning during the retooling. If we buy into the initiatives which are being implemented, such as the war skirmishes and the bio weaponry, the cabal are on the ropes and running out of options, then we lose focus on who the real perpetrators are and what we really need to do to get rid of them.

The dollar will be defended to the bitter end, while all other asset classes will be taken out behind the woodshed and severely beaten until all wealth is drained. This will take some time. Too many people around the world are vested in the petrodollar, regardless of what they tell us in the news. They ALL bought into the fiat debt system and they all signed up to the global Bilderberg agreements. All the news we get is just crap, fodder for our entertainment, to keep us distracted.

So, while the global corporatocracy is retooling, it will affect all people on corporate earth. Yes, it is better to not be in a heavily populated area and it is better to be resourceful and as off grid as possible, and yes, some people are going to die, but you don’t have to. You can choose to keep your immune system strong and not eat their crap food and drink their crap water.

Just don’t buy into scattering and running to some place which is supposedly safer. There is no safe haven. Polishing your guns and stocking up on toilet paper wont cut it either. They have bigger guns than you and trained mercenaries who are not afraid to use them. They are sicker than you can possibly imagine.

Safety is in community and sticking together. Plant some tomatoes and talk to your neighbors. Be careful not to get caught in the distractions and the fear mongering. This is a global corporate restructuring and retooling, and it requires a global conscious awakening and a global response. You will be needed where you are.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th August 2014 at 05:52.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

7. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (6th August 2014), birddog (4th September 2014), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2014), Cara (10th September 2014), Conehead (4th August 2014), Curt (5th August 2014), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2014), EC1000 (25th August 2014), Elixir (4th September 2014), exponentialist (10th September 2014), genevieve (4th August 2014), heyokah (4th August 2014), iamthat (5th August 2014), Jean-Marie (13th August 2014), Joe Sustaire (6th September 2014), Kano (15th August 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), KiwiElf (2nd October 2014), Krist (4th August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th August 2014), Marianne (30th August 2014), Mercedes (10th August 2014), Muzz (6th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th August 2014), nicktobias7 (9th October 2014), observer (5th August 2014), pyrangello (18th August 2014), Roisin (3rd August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2014), Sebastion (4th August 2014), Snookie (1st September 2014), Sophocles (3rd August 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), SunSea (27th September 2014), T Smith (11th August 2014), TargeT (15th August 2014), ulli (7th October 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd August 2014), Zampano (3rd August 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Most of us already know that one of these days, Rome is going to fall and we’ll be back to living in log cabins again shooting down turkeys with bows and arrows or boomerangs if we manage to learn how to use it. But I surmise that this General is not giving us a prophecy on what’s going to happen in 2017. Instead, he’s giving us the impression that this is information that everybody at the top of the totem pole already knows. So what do we do? Well, obviously, before we go any further on this, we would need to find out who this General is and then, take it from there.
    ok so i agree with rome going for a ****, and i sincerely hope it does. we also need the city of london to follow close behind, both these groups are evil to the core. you dont think the queen is negative? well, start looking into the "windsor" family and try and prove me wrong. both those groups are a cancer on us all. Your point about log cabins and turkey hunting bugs me. why does it have to be that way? we can 'remove' the sickness and continue on with life without deastating consequences, IF we desire it that way.

your point about finding out who the general is and what branch and his service record and da da da is very important. remember, fear is power to 'them'. i kinda wish i can thumbs down your post bill not a personal reason but i feel that kinda of info is terrible to read, i know my heart felt dropped to my toes when reading your summery. but like a few posters have posted, plans like this have been 'leaked' for along time and very few have materialized. are we safe yet? no.

i want to tie this in too, i listen to david wilcock alot lately and his posative attitude is helpful, for me atleast. he said the same thing that these doom and gloom plans are always coming out and they dont happen. he has gotten these plans so many times he refuses to post them for that reason, they generate fear and they dont come 'true'. again, we can NOT sit back and let the drinks flow, yet. we must stay posative.

the other curious thing david mentioned like a week or 2 ago was an answer to a very good question: what is the scientific cause of the increasing levels of vibration currently occurring on and around earth? he goes on for a few mins but what caught my attention was that he said that the reason is our companion star is very near to us and that is the cause of alot of things(interplanetary day after tommorow being a big evidence). very neat i think cause dr.bill deagle said the same thing back in 2010 i think, that the approaching object is a dwarf star(a star that lit and went out early or never lit at all).

what does that matter? well david also went on to say that it is known as the dark star or black sun(reiche of the black sun by joseph p ferrall...hmmm) and that the freemasons are all over this, it represents the capstone returning to the pyramid. just as a note in pyramid numerology, 6 sides means imperfection and 5 means perfection. right now, with out a capstone the great pyramid(and whatever pyramid is on the $1 bill US) is a 6 sided figure. a very interesting thought to say the least, i think.

all i can say is that by 2017 or 2018 or maybe even 2020(****, maybe sooner) our world is going to change and it will no longer be the same. we will not be able to go back to the way things were, which is a good thing. i love to believe that one change will be the end of debt slavery, among others. it can be negative but it can also be a possative change. i pray for the latter. 30 ancient cultures say a golden age, and to me, that doesnt sound bad for all of us.

be safe
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), Roisin (11th August 2014), Zionbrion (13th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #106
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Thanks

hmmmm...

the mention of year 2017 is highly interesting....

MH17 crash
    AH5017 crash
    Ebola and the number 17

....and also this....

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musicadi For This Post:

BIG CAT (10th September 2014), gripreaper (19th August 2014), Snookie (1st September 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know I'm just new here but I have some info to add to the Guerrilla's message and I need to say first that yes it sounds like a lot of fear mongering.

BUT, I have proof and documentation from the Journal of Virology in doi form that shows they have fused together HIV-1, Ebola, And a type of Stoma Virion much resembling Cancer to create an instant chronic disease with 80 percent fatality with no cure. It was also bread to be resistant and was incubated in antiviral fluids separately before the Virion were fused into a singular disease that spreads like wild fire even from body to body with no contact for up to 20 feet.

I can send the DOI in pdf for anyone who wants to study it. Its in great detail with names of all people involved with citing and reference.

Furthermore on the Guerrilla's Subject I have to disagree with him on there being a CME killshot. But know of plot and design to to fool everyone into thinking there is a CME coming and that when it gets here people will believe iot is the sun but it isn't. It is an Attack on us all and for those of us lucky enough to be underground when it happens will resurface after its all done to the realization that our lands have been occupied by Russian and Chinese soldiers. This wasn't from no coward 4 star General who is hiding his identity and crying about the government shutting down his AMEX either. I was in the Military in a joint operations team and my general told me he stayed to do everything he could to change what was happening with the power of a general because if he quit he'd be powerless to stop anything. Just a guy hiding his ID shooting his mouth with no credibility and afraid to tell his name.
    This CME bill is not a CME at all it is artificial and designed to look like A CME but it is an attack designed to take out the electrical infrastructure which on the military end here is completely untouchable by this for of attack. But I'm in Canada and we have been preparing for this for thirty years. The Chinese and The Russian Armies have been building up to this moment since then. They are artificially and very slowly going to build the atmosphere up to a less overall negative charge so that everything will be operating at a higher than normal level so that when they pull the switch it isn't just a power out. It will cause a quintuplet electric overload everywhere, everywhere. Then they will reverse the feed to negative to the extreme and aim it straight above our heads so lighting jumps out of the ground and this may likely and is not being underestimated at all. It could set off the Yellowstone super. The thing is they charge the area just under the crust so that the electricity won't find ground cause it won't be so negative. This causes everything running to accept more charge relatively. Then when the moment is right they reverse the feed and charge by comparison everything in every piece of infrastructure reacts as though its been hit by lightning. The people are being fooled. The governments of both America and Canada have been infiltrated but CSIS caught them early on and put it on the News that China was aggressively trying to get the pipeline over the mountains to the pacific but The military won't let it happen because of national security. The Russians are buying everything they can find. Even The steel mill near by where I did R&D on the New Bradley's. Make no mistake. This is an expected and planned asault on North Amerrica by a Newly formed coalition between the Russians, Germany, China, and the Swiss who had been planning to bankrupt America and carried out covert opps to carry out their greedy ends. The world is not ending but if we do not mobilize and have a complete resistance in place it will bed. Good night. Yes I can prove it. All.

13. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

'V' was contacted, through an intermediary, by a US Air Force 4 Star General.

Allegedly.

This man was in charge of Asymmetric Warfare, and was in line to be Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Allegedly.

He was asked if he would be prepared to order troops to fire on US citizens on American soil. He refused. He was escorted from Langley under armed guard.

Allegedly.

And so on. I don't see what makes this guy different from the dozens of others who have come along telling us we are all doomed or that saviors from outer space are about to land. "I can't tell you who, but some guy told me some scary stuff. Trust me." Now, the thing to watch is for mileposts along the way. If a million refugees per month begin pouring over the border, then I think this report will deserve a second look.

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    • The General said: "There's no way to stop this. The resistance is already dead".

He has obviously never been to Kentucky.
    Ha!

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    The less dependent on a collapsing system the better off we all will be.
    Truth. Whether the whole thing collapses or not.

Thanks for reading and I'll wrap with what I always keep saying. Regardless of what happens in your world, the answers are still within you. Not out there somewhere. All these circumstantial things do not change that. You already are all that you will ever need. The rest is just window dressing. Right now, the sun is shining outside my window. I'm going to go for a walk on the beach and listen to some seagulls.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

birddog (4th September 2014), Cara (10th September 2014), gripreaper (2nd September 2014), Joe Sustaire (6th September 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), Marianne (1st September 2014), Snookie (1st September 2014), Swan (4th September 2014), Wind (2nd September 2014)

15. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

My question is why this V guy hasn't bugged out himself if he believes all he's saying. He has made several references to living in NEW YORK city for $&@! sake! (This was in the first recording) If doesn't get much more congested than that.

He also mentioned in the second interview - again that this supposed "asemetric warfare" General went from Major to 4 star General in 4 years. It doesn't appear to me that he has done the least amount of vetting to confirm this General is authentic.

Not saying there isn't any truth in what's being said, just that most of it is fear mongering.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (1st September 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st September 2014)

17. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

I tried listening to the second interview, and just couldn't finish it. I just don't like being preached AT, and told I have to get right with God. Been there, done that, got the T shirt!

18. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Remember the bully on the playground who had his minions go out and tell all the other kids to watch out. That is what fear mongering has become, it feels like a lot of "controlled opposition" in order to make us all afraid so we will be sure and manifest everything scary that is being predicted. Don't get me wrong, I am awake and aware of the evil that exists, but just like the bully, they (cabal, illuminati, etc) are counting on us fearing them and manifesting a full blown apocalypse. There are those who we may think are on our side, but in fact are playing along with the opposition, hence "controlled opposition" and disinformation. My 2 cents
    Last edited by lizfrench; 2nd September 2014 at 05:08. Reason: spelling

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Cara (10th September 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd September 2014), TargeT (2nd September 2014)

20. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe a lot of truths have been shared, but there is still something missing. There is an alien component depending on us for survival. They are dying, have lost their digestive system, their reproductive systems, and are desperate, trying to live. Our blood carries oxygen and nutrients that can buy them time. They can use the blood of the newly dead or the donations from the living to survive, without any loss of life.

Knowing this, why would they want so many killed? This doesn't make sense to me. I don't believe that they do.

Now, let me say that there are other, good and kind aliens about, and nearby, who are far more advanced, and who represent different worlds, and they do not like what is happening here.

But the crux of the matter is, although we were warned not to deal with the aliens causing problems, ( one of our leaders from many years ago)....that leader chose technology over people...probably out of fear for
    himself. That is what Paul Harvey would have said is the rest of the story....but there is still more.

There may be aliens more coming our way, and we may be in a true war one of these days. We need to stop fighting among ourselves with the rest of the world and man-up, realizing that there is a greater threat. So stock up, learn survival
    techniques, and pray. There is help, but we have to do our part too. ( Because they were invited in by one of our own.) Be ready for any scenario, but, as in 2012, you may never see any of these in your lifetimes. Hopefully, it will be settled peaceably.

I stated once before ( I believe ) that we are in more danger from people that aliens. It is humans who are killing humans, and without their help, the aliens could not be any threat to us, even though these aliens are more advance than us.
    The good aliens are far more advanced then them.

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

''The real question would be, what are the best places to go?"....BlueMuffin, I was told that Alaska would be one of the safest places. I guess there are plenty of places to hide there, and the people can live off the land.

22. Link to Post #114
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    ''The real question would be, what are the best places to go?"....BlueMuffin, I was told that Alaska would be one of the safest places. I guess there are plenty of places to hide there, and the people can live off the land.
    I just moved from alaska after 13 years....

its a VERY harsh environment, not one you would want to be in during troubled times.

I'm on an island near the equator now... 365 growing season is very important to me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

birddog (5th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (4th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #115
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    I just moved from alaska after 13 years....

its a VERY harsh environment, not one you would want to be in during troubled times.

I'm on an island near the equator now... 365 growing season is very important to me.
    A 365 growing season should be important to everyone, either in a warm environment or possibly in a greenhouse.

Sometimes I wonder what people will do as the dollar collapses, food riots become widespread, the U.S.A. becomes a third world country, no credit cards and no jobs. Perhaps they will experience an end to the programming by mainstream news and TV.

The survivors will be experienced gardeners, or have a very close relationship with at least one.

Almost everyone has room for a Square Foot Garden. No power tools needed.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th September 2014 at 13:04.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (6th September 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), StandingWave (10th September 2014), TargeT (5th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

It is also not one that the aliens or humans would take the time to visit, much less try to find someone in either. I agree with you, Ron, but this information was given to me by someone that has full knowledge of both perps, alien and human.
    So, it might be a good place to hide, if someone was looking to do so, as one can get lost easily. Evidently, these aliens don't
    like cold weather.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Aspen (17th September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Is it possible to stay in the US and live? Who can say? I keep seeing the words sovereignty and synchronicity, it is a tool, yet I don't know how. I have no problem with traveling, yet I want to avoid fear because no matter where I go, the agenda has been planned for the entire earth, not just the US, so should I stay or should I go? At this point, it seems if there is an agenda against the US, and then the world is next. This is a tactic to create fear through the world, so most others give in to this alleged NWO amid chaos.

I find it interesting how the entire world looked at 911, and I'm thinking, why is there so much media on it? Why would another country care so much what happened? Of course the media played it over continuously, and I don't even watch the news if I can help it. Because I was at work, and they decided to put TVs around showing the scene almost nonstop, I was forced to view it. My only reply to it was that it looks very surreal; little did I know that it was; it was a staged illusion with real casualties. I think being aware of the agenda is important, so one can look at parts of the game, a game taken over by psychotics to contend with.

I think my first priority is my spiritual well being, to look within, not at external fear shoved at me. I want to treat people well, myself well, and if divine will or intuition resonates, then I will follow that. In fact, we all die as far as I know, so why not live the best for now. If there is something I can do to change the treachery on the US citizens, let me know, and I'll do it. No matter what magic spells the misguided used, it is a temporary fix to a big problem, in the big picture, they don't change their karma or judgment, whatever they think. You either face your misdeeds honestly, you make amends, or you don't; either way, well you have to learn, it doesn't go away. You are the star in your reality matrix. I am human and don't know all the answers right now, but am open to discuss solutions.

A few people state that I chose to be here, and I think I'm crazy to choose to be here at this time, when I might choose another time or place that is much more beautiful and spiritual. Here, we are attacked on every level: wars, religion, food, water, air, media and even things we don't even see (mainly hidden), so why would I choose to be here at all? There must be something to come of it, otherwise I would not be here now. Here we read about the doom and gloom, the revelations, yet what is the reason we are here at all. Being here at this time, I get to see it, after all of man's existence I may get to see something and understand something I may not have at some any other time in history. That's my say. By the way, disaster isn't enough to destroy people in US, because a lot of people help each other in crisis (not all). So the Bioweapons seems to be an attempt to really mess with humanity, and obviously the key ones doing it would know about it and be out of harm's way (cowards), or if they aren't human (literally) and would not be affected by Bioweapons. I could be wrong... No matter where you are, help each other, look spiritually within for answers. Find what is truth to you, even if you have to keep looking for it.

See you later in another time, space, and dimension of peace, love, and abundance not highjacked by psychotics in the twilight zone.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Aspen (17th September 2014), Cara (10th September 2014), Kimhannah (2nd October 2014), quiltinggrandma (27th September 2014), SunSea (27th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #118
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Do you not see that such "information" is given to ENGENDER FEAR in people? Phrases such as, "The General said: "There's no way to stop this. The resistance is already dead." are calculated to create hopelessness in people. This is a not-so-subtle method used by the so-called controllers to bring more people down in frequency to their planned time lines. Do not pay attention to such reports. Keep your vibration high, confident that you and your loved ones are choosing the higher time lines.

31. Link to Post #119
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Do you not see that such "information" is given to ENGENDER FEAR in people? Phrases such as, "The General said: "There's no way to stop this. The resistance is already dead." are calculated to create hopelessness in people. This is a not-so-subtle method used by the so-called controllers to bring more people down in frequency to their planned time lines. Do not pay attention to such reports. Keep your vibration high, confident that you and your loved ones are choosing the higher time lines.
    well you have to realize the origin of this "general" (if this is all valid, of course...) he would be in the very circles that absolutely BELIEVE that resistance is futile because in the military industrial complex your ego becomes so large you can't even understand the LACK of power all those guns and soldiers have.... Look at Vietnam, which military general saw that comming? We got TROUNCED by villagers, how about Afghanistan? Again, we were afraid to leave our bases and even then were severely pressed.

Quote Posted by Gripreaper
    I see the reduction in fiat debt instruments entering commerce, which forces savings, these commercial instruments, off the sidelines and into commerce, which wipes out the middle class, who are not willing to give up their pensions they acquired during the proliferation of the military industrial complex, which they built.
    I think cryptocurrency will turn the tide on this, and faster than can be imagined. I see this as THE ONLY real weapon being wielded against us right now

Quote Posted by Gripreaper
    The dollar will be defended to the bitter end, while all other asset classes will be taken out behind the woodshed and severely beaten until all wealth is drained. This will take some time. Too many people around the world are vested in the petrodollar, regardless of what they tell us in the news. They ALL bought into the fiat debt system and they all signed up to the global Bilderberg agreements. All the news we get is just crap, fodder for our entertainment, to keep us distracted.
    This is probably true but again the arrogance of it is where the fault lies. When people "opt out" of the "system" (via crypto currency, community works and self-education / self or community reliance) the whole game will fall on its face. This entire system is dependent on our agreement to continue with it... things will get bad and people will just quit "playing ball" especially with robotics and distributed power/manufacturing coming online at a to-fast-to-control pace.

Things getting bad will only force the emergence of these items to proceed faster.

The slow retooling will be too slow and fall on its face; that paired with a predicted date of Singularity in 2039 or so (possibly sooner) will completely change the game.

I think "their time" is over and they are just too arrogant to recognize it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

SunSea (27th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

yes,i am scared by this

34. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Kimhannah (2nd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast