+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 69 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

This is currently going on in Palastine:

As Israel Overruns Gaza, Tanks Ordered To "Open Fire At Anything That Moves"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...anything-moves

2. Link to Post #182
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we get "Fair and Balanced" reporting from mainstream news. And most definitely, Fox News is a real case in point. But on the other side of the coin, I'm not seeing any "Fair and Balanced" reporting of this incidence at those alternative news sites and blogs either. So consequently, it's up to the discriminating reader to separate the wheat from the chaff to get down to the bottom of where the real truth lies.

I personally am on the fence if Putin's goons are the guilty party wrt to the demise of that plane. But once again, I would like to see more fair and balanced reporting and commentaries by members here on this incident. I know that's possible too hence why I'm making that request... which in my view, is a very needed one.

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Is the DNA gonna be done on them. For all we know they could be the bodies from flight MH370. They are the lyingest bunch of losers of all time. WE must question everything, and as someone said the other day, it's what's "not" said, that we should pay attention to.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

raregem (18th July 2014), sigma6 (19th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Apparently, 100 of the world's leading AIDS researchers were on that flight.

Those involved in Aids research, some are saying that some of the best were lost,and this will have the effect of setting back AIDS research.

If you were a GMO chimp creating ANU (or related structure, ie, that level), the hidden hand.... this would be one of those great hidden hand moments. A group that would likely desire to drop the population and keep control.

Two for the single deal price, is one of their signature moves.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-crashed-plane
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th July 2014 at 14:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), Gekko (18th July 2014), Hervé (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), noprophet (31st July 2014), PurpleLama (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), Roisin (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

This is where we need to be focusing… PEACE NOW.

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    This is currently going on in Palestine:

8. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Rosin, how would you identify "fair and balanced" reporting? Just curious.

Why not start by posting your own fair and balanced reporting and commentaries yourself to get things going as that is what you would like to see.

Could get more conversations going.

9. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I agree, yet at the same time we need to have eyes "in the back of our heads" and try to pay attention to as much as possible, as many of these events are intrinsically connected. Sorcery and the darkness of evil intentions seem to have no boundaries (or limits) as of late....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), heyokah (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), Operator (18th July 2014), PurpleLama (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today's flight MAS17 is now in the air (18 July 2014, 14:03 GMT). You can track it live at http://flightaware.com/live/flight/M...000Z/EHAM/WMKK

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

Christine (18th July 2014), Roisin (18th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your post is #177!

I couldn't agree more and we need to SEE holographically! I have stated over and over to anyone that all listen to me, we need eyes in the back of our heads

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I agree, yet at the same time we need to have eyes "in the back of our heads" and try to pay attention to as much as possible, as many of these events are intrinsically connected. Sorcery and the darkness of evil intentions seem to have no boundaries (or limits) as of late....
    Last edited by Christine; 18th July 2014 at 14:08.

14. Link to Post #190
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Hot News Release: NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin, But Got the Wrong Plane?
    New information reveals that President Valdimir Putin’s plane may have been the target of an attempted assassination! It Looks That Way! (Breaking News Videos)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

He is doing many things right and standing strong for what is moral in this world. Furthermore, he is going against the grain of the New World Order, and we all know they don’t like that!

NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin–It Certainly Looks That Way!

RT News reports:

Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft – 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

“The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical”, the source added. http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

Is it possible that the Malaysian plane that went down was meant to be his? Did they try to assassinate him? Watch the facts stated in the videos below, because it certainly appears that way!

Check out this breaking video news footage and see for yourself!

RT NEWS LINK: http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/ (Please check out for full details)

President Putin’s plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile – sources
    http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-pl…

Obama on the phone with Putin as a Jetliner is taken down. Was this a planned assassination fail?

BRICS establish $100bn bank and currency pool to cut out Western dominance
    http://rt.com/business/173008-brics-b…

Faced With Western Freeze-Out, BRICS Bank Is a Coup for Russia

PS - Nice ((Alibi)) Barry...

Quote Obama on the phone with Putin as a Jetliner is taken down. Was this a planned assassination fail?
    Ukraine + BRICS = NWO Banksters

False-Flag WARNING..!!!

PSS - Now watch this story UNFOLD

Media War (West vs Russia)

Watch what Putin says when he will be ((FORCED to EXPOSE)) the False-Flag Event..!

This is NOT going to play out the way the NWO/BANKSTERS expect...
    Quote He is doing many things right and standing strong for what is moral in this world. Furthermore, he is going against the grain of the New World Order, and we all know they don’t like that!
    Uh huh. What about Putin's Anti-Gay Law and his banning of gays at Sochi's Olympic games? The fact is, Putin is a dictator who marches to his own drum whose own sense of "human rights" is extremely warped when it comes to several important social issues that most of the rest of the civilized world is at least attempting to address and correct.

That was a topic at Freaking News at the time when all of that was going on and here's an image of Putin that I created for that that I entitled "Coming Out".

Last edited by Roisin; 18th July 2014 at 14:36.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Humbly submitting here that Putin's character is not the topic of discussion, a thread about that specifically would be welcomed.

We are all entitled to our opinion but please can we get

17. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Quote There is no evidence to suggest that the separatists possess the BUK missile systems.
    I've been reading otherwise and quite frankly, not only can I not trust the mainstream news on this story but I also do not trust any alternative news sources on it either because they are too Pro-Putin hence why the discriminating reader is still trying to separate the wheat from the chaff on that end too. Both sides are too slanted toward their own operating paradigm so which ever way you cut it, the real truth on what happened today is extremely FUZZY.
    In the future, WE cannot do fuzzy. Fuzzy got us people dying on the death penalty. Fuzzy gets the rich off after destroying a witness because of where they've had to survive from, even if they tell the truth on the stand. Fuzzy got us nazis on the police force that Bush/Cheney and Rummy got from the KKK in the prisons to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and they were the ones "raping" fellow service women and threatening them with death if they talked. You see Rummy played the "Dirty Dozen" movie after 911 and wanted the most heartless of people?/soldiers on the ground to fight. Ones w/out a conscious. I followed their every friggin move while the were in there. It was my mission, even when Cheney went to upstate NY to a known KKK organization, after shooting the lawyer in the face.

So the cornered rats are trying to set up Putin, and since Putin is blocking Israel from attacking Iran and so is China, that typhoon off China's coast since BRIC announcement, is a little bit suspect. While we're watching the Ukraine, Israeli/Palestine conflict, and world cup, the plotter still plot. Boy I can't wait for Divine Justice. Now that is something they cannot stop. There were other villains over lifetimes before ours, and where did they end up? Even the Giants were no match for Mother Nature's spiritual march to cleanse the land of parasites exploiting her life blood that keeps here environmentally sound. Yes, the crys of the dolphin, whales, and other sea creatures have been heard too.

Just to live to see it end, is my mission and I will keep linking links, and spreading the word on what they are doing before I go to my dirt nap.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

jerry (18th July 2014), sigma6 (19th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #193
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul Joseph Watson's summary on infowars:

20. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quite the contrary, I think Putin's character is definitely "on the line" in the case of this downed plane. But we will find out more about that if Moscow turns over those black boxes (untampered with) found at the site of that downed plane that his paid and volunteer Russian mercenaries/ the Separatists are rumored to have sent there, to those authorities who are designated by international law as the ones who should be examining that material.

--------------
    Everyone has a right to their own opinion but we all know that it would not be surprising if he ends up tampering and erasing any information in those boxes if he finds anything that indicates that his mercenaries/the Separatists were the ones who shot down that plane. Hence why they scooped up those boxes immediately and sent them off to the Kremlin.
    Last edited by Roisin; 18th July 2014 at 15:10.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (18th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #195
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Those involved in Aids research, some are saying that some of the best were lost,and this will have the effect of setting back AIDS research.
    If the deaths themselves weren't tragic enough - that is so tragically frustrating

23. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

In a problem, reaction, solution scenario, the problem needs to create the reaction of chaos and fear, so that we buy the solution. It's what's happening in the quantum energy field which is the driving force.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), heyokah (19th July 2014), karelia (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), observer (18th July 2014), Pris (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Snookie (21st July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So what's more important? Adhering to one point of view that's consistent with the political paradigm one has been operating from and believes to be true. Or going out of ones comfort zone and daring to examine those other views from those who are operating in those other political paradigms out there that one usually shuns for one reason or another.... especially if they have glaring evidence that proves that, in this case, Putin is the guilty party in the downing of this plane?

Isn't the goal to find out who shot that plane down? I think it's time that we put aside all of our political differences and prejudices and instead work together to seek and find the truth regardless who finds it and what their political affinities are.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (18th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014)

27. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Seriously, who in their right mind would fly a plane load of almost 300 people over a war zone where it was common knowledge planes were getting blasted out of the sky?????

Is Malaysian Airlines really this stupid?????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Aurvandil (29th July 2014), Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), Jayke (18th July 2014), karelia (18th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), Pris (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Snookie (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014), Xanth (18th July 2014)

29. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    it would not be surprising if he ends up tampering and erasing any information in those boxes if he finds anything that indicates that his mercenaries/the Separatists were the ones who shot down that plane..

But why would Russian separatists ever have done that??

Framing Russia, to meet a new-Cold-War global agenda, makes a great deal more logical sense. (Either that, or it was a mistake, with some Ukrainian faction having intended to bring down Putin's plane.)

30. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

8Adamas8 (19th July 2014), Agape (18th July 2014), Blacklight43 (18th July 2014), Carmody (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Daphne (18th July 2014), EsmaEverheart (18th July 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), jackovesk (18th July 2014), karelia (18th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), Pris (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Selene (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), sigma6 (20th July 2014), Snookie (21st July 2014), Sophocles (19th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2014), Xanth (18th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

If you were a GMO chimp creating ANU (or related structure, ie, that level), the hidden hand.... this would be one of those great hidden hand moments. A group that would likely desire to drop the population and keep control.

Two for the single deal price, is one of their signature moves.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-crashed-plane
    more here:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...7-9613821.html

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 69 LastLast