+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1 9 19 58 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

1. Link to Post #161
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

I see no proof of who shot it down. Right now, I am reading everything I can before I reach a conclusion.

Rosin, show me where I say I am pro-putin please. You have jumped to that conclusion yourself. Please do not put words into my mouth. Not sure how you came up with that to be honest. Care to explain? Cheers.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 18th July 2014 at 12:01.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 times in 2,741 posts

Joseph Farrell's opinions....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Carmody (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), heyokah (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), observer (18th July 2014), PurpleLama (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), sigma6 (20th July 2014), Star Tsar (18th July 2014)

4. Link to Post #163
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Did Ukraine Fabricate Evidence to Frame Russia For MH17 Shoot Down?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-di...hoot-down.html

5. Link to Post #164
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The most interesting thing was the tweets from the air traffic control. I saw those before they were taken down.

6. Link to Post #165
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I am listening and looking as deeply as perception will allow, so I am not sure where the shout about Putin/Russian apologists is coming from. We are dealing with something that was "created" to take us into chaos. Overlaid, and overplayed scenarios.

Again the "same ol' same ol'" - Problem, Reaction, Solution - always with the divide and conquer axiom in their mind.

What I have been endeavoring to do myself on all fronts, is to accept that all versions are reality are "someones". In other words from a particular point of view anything can be made to appear truthful or real. So to a Russian patriot who is immersed in his own particular paradigm things are going to look different than from my world view or yours. I think we can easily grok this idea. So instead of making wrong include that view in yours.. all of them are valid and all of them provide clues for a discerning mind.

I have been deep viewing this scene.. nothing is as it appears, again! Actually my very first read was that Putin was a target, though my logical mind couldn't calculate that. Second strong read was that the plane was remote hijacked and was meant to be a decoy or cover.. Third read was that there were not as many people on the plane as the media is saying. Fourth read was that a person will come forward. And as Jacko said, THIS ISN'T GOING TO PLAY OUT AS PLANNED. (I am getting confirmation from other friends that are "seeing' the scene.)

This includes the obvious diversion of attention from the Gaza stip-ping.

Roisin, I feel that for a high empath as yourself the scene of dead people and suffering will likely cause a heightened emotional state of suffering, my first contact with the scene yesterday was just such.. lots of nausea and feelings of a loss of control.

Today.. a lot of that energy has been cleared.

NOW LET THE TRUTH COME TO LIGHT.

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Russian/Putin apologists here really need the following reminder. It's wrong--wrong when Russia is behind the act, and wrong if the US does it… But what's a million times more wrong is that a jumbo civilian commercial jet went down resulting in the loss of hundreds of lives!

Your research should reflect that major concern .... even at the expense of having to forfeit your own prevailing Pro-Putin sentiments should credible and substantiated evidence prove that the fault lies on the Russian side of this tragic incident.
    Last edited by Christine; 18th July 2014 at 13:51.

7. Link to Post #166
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'd like to let Avalon know that the plane probably did go down with no survivors. My mother in-law's neighbor lost a family member that was on it. Ironically, she also lost 2 family members on the missing Malaysian Flight.

I guess something else may of happened other than being shot down (same result for the passengers though), but I'm not feeling it.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cheyne For This Post:

araucaria (18th July 2014), Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), Hervé (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), panopticon (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Selene (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Sophocles (18th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,261 times in 1,781 posts

Thanks Christine. I'm still going to stick by what I said though about those who are pro-Russian/Putin here and I said it because I think it's true and I'm still think it's true. This is a forum where we are permitted to give our viewpoints even if it goes against the prevailing one. In my view, several alternative news sources have been consistently pro-Putin over the course of the past few years. And in the case of this downed airliner, I'm once again seeing this sentiment throughout the reporting of yesterday's incident at those news sites and blogs regardless that there's much more information that strongly suggests that the fault may ultimately lie with Putin's Separatists in the case of this plane. IMHO, the vast majority of participants here are quoting those same pro-Putin sources regardless of the glaring errors in the form of sig. omissions, and blatant slanting toward their Pro-Putin stance in those reports of that incident that they are posting here. I feel that that justifies my very real concern that we are not seeing anything remotely close to what is termed "Fair and Balanced" reporting on this incident in this thread.

Obviously, I'm not going to gain any popularity votes by pointing this out but I'm just giving my own opinion on this. If, later on, I find out that I was wrong about my opinion on this, I will be the first one to admit that and own up to it. But at this present time, I have expressed where I'm at with this now and my disappointment that most here in this thread are only focusing on one side of this issue having to do with the demise of this airliner.
    Last edited by Roisin; 18th July 2014 at 13:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Christine (18th July 2014), giovonni (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), wnlight (18th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Fair and balanced....(from Fox News)

Smoking gun? Intercepted calls point finger at Russian separatists in jet downing

yet, for some reason, I'm just not feelin it.....

Regardless, this is who ultimately pulled the trigger (the russian separatists), hell, they already decided this before any one actually reached the crash site.....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 18th July 2014 at 13:31.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (18th July 2014), sigma6 (20th July 2014), Snookie (21st July 2014)

13. Link to Post #169
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Rosin, thanks for the post but I am still waiting for your reason as to why you think I am pro-putin.

I am English. Why on earth would I be pro-Putin!?

To be honest, its more likely you would be anti-putin as you are america.
    To be clear, I am NOT suggesting you are one thing or another.

I don't really care either way to be honest. I just want the truth like the rest of us.

I am just a bit miffed you think I am pro-putin and that you keep repeating it as Fact.
    Let me put you straight.

I am neither one side or the other.

There you go.
    You have no excuse now.
    If you want to ignore my statement - go for it. If you do, to me that looks like your bias getting in the way of critical thinking.

As I said, I am putting the links on here as I come across them.
    You seem to have ignored that fact despite me explaining it already.

We all have our own viewpoints but when somebody says something about me personally that is plain incorrect then I am not going to let it go past without saying anything.

Rosin, can you post some links yourself of what you consider unbiased fair reporting please. I look forward to reading them.

Now lets just leave it there.

Back onto the much more important topic:

Quote http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07...ecurity-alert/

ECIPS ISSUES GLOBAL SECURITY ALERT

he European Centre for Information Policy and Security (ECIPS) issued an International SAT (Security Tension Alert) today. This comes after the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 were shot down in Ukraine by extremist.
    The President of the ECIPS, Mr. Ricardo Baretzky said that this incident could be the tipping point and could very easily seen as a hostile position against the EU. He also emphasized that this could result into many complications in aiding the growing tension between the EU and Russia.
    ECIPS also called for the Malaysia Airlines to take responsibility since they were aware of the “Civilian Risks” in flying over a Internationally recognized warzone, and, that the Malaysia Airlines should be accountable for changing flight rout in order to save costs.
    The President of ECIPS urged the European Union to step in and called for a stronger EU and warned that waiting to put out the fire before the house is burned down, could have many repercussions with stability on EU borders in the very near future and impair economical stability in certain regions.
    The contravertional intelligence indicates that either way, the Boeing 777 were illegally shot down causing the death of 298 people and the crew. “This is not a act of war but an act of Terror” the President of ECIPS said. ” We should seriously look at the way we phrase wording classify terrorism since this incident is not an act of war but rather an act of Terror “.
    ECIPS said that it is following the situation very closely and offered to step in for conflict negations should the tensions not be eased. The long term outlook of this incident could permanently harm the international relations from the west with Russia.
    For World News by Kim Jones correspondence for the Blue House
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 18th July 2014 at 13:38.

14. Link to Post #170
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From the same Fox News article, a link to remind us that the US shot down a passenger plane from Iran killing 290 people, just to keep the record straight:

https://learni.st/users/580/boards/2...mpaign=society

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Fair and balanced....(from Fox News)

Smoking gun? Intercepted calls point finger at Russian separatists in jet downing

yet, for some reason, I'm just not feelin it.....

Regardless, this is who ultimately pulled the trigger (the russian separatists), hell, they already decided this before any one actually reached the crash site.....

15. Link to Post #171
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #172
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is currently going on in Palastine:

As Israel Overruns Gaza, Tanks Ordered To "Open Fire At Anything That Moves"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...anything-moves

17. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we get "Fair and Balanced" reporting from mainstream news. And most definitely, Fox News is a real case in point. But on the other side of the coin, I'm not seeing any "Fair and Balanced" reporting of this incidence at those alternative news sites and blogs either. So consequently, it's up to the discriminating reader to separate the wheat from the chaff to get down to the bottom of where the real truth lies.

I personally am on the fence if Putin's goons are the guilty party wrt to the demise of that plane. But once again, I would like to see more fair and balanced reporting and commentaries by members here on this incident. I know that's possible too hence why I'm making that request... which in my view, is a very needed one.

18. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,033 times in 10,210 posts

Apparently, 100 of the world's leading AIDS researchers were on that flight.

Those involved in Aids research, some are saying that some of the best were lost,and this will have the effect of setting back AIDS research.

If you were a GMO chimp creating ANU (or related structure, ie, that level), the hidden hand.... this would be one of those great hidden hand moments. A group that would likely desire to drop the population and keep control.

Two for the single deal price, is one of their signature moves.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-crashed-plane
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th July 2014 at 14:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Flash (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), Gekko (18th July 2014), Hervé (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), noprophet (31st July 2014), PurpleLama (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), Roisin (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is where we need to be focusing… PEACE NOW.

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    This is currently going on in Palestine:

21. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Rosin, how would you identify "fair and balanced" reporting? Just curious.

Why not start by posting your own fair and balanced reporting and commentaries yourself to get things going as that is what you would like to see.

Could get more conversations going.

22. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I agree, yet at the same time we need to have eyes "in the back of our heads" and try to pay attention to as much as possible, as many of these events are intrinsically connected. Sorcery and the darkness of evil intentions seem to have no boundaries (or limits) as of late....
    SilentFeathers

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2014), Christine (18th July 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014), heyokah (18th July 2014), Limor Wolf (19th July 2014), MorningSong (18th July 2014), Operator (18th July 2014), PurpleLama (18th July 2014), Realeyes (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), Sierra (18th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today's flight MAS17 is now in the air (18 July 2014, 14:03 GMT). You can track it live at http://flightaware.com/live/flight/M...000Z/EHAM/WMKK

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

Christine (18th July 2014), Roisin (18th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your post is #177!

I couldn't agree more and YES! we need to SEE holographically! I have stated over and over to anyone that all listen to me, we need eyes in the back of our heads

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I agree, yet at the same time we need to have eyes "in the back of our heads" and try to pay attention to as much as possible, as many of these events are intrinsically connected. Sorcery and the darkness of evil intentions seem to have no boundaries (or limits) as of late....
    Last edited by Christine; 18th July 2014 at 14:08.

27. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Hot News Release: NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin, But Got the Wrong Plane?
    New information reveals that President Valdimir Putin’s plane may have been the target of an attempted assassination! It Looks That Way! (Breaking News Videos)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

He is doing many things right and standing strong for what is moral in this world. Furthermore, he is going against the grain of the New World Order, and we all know they don’t like that!

NWO Attempted Assassination of Vladimir Putin–It Certainly Looks That Way!

RT News reports:

Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet shortly before the crash that killed 295, Interfax news agency reports citing sources.“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft – 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

“The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical”, the source added. http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

Is it possible that the Malaysian plane that went down was meant to be his? Did they try to assassinate him? Watch the facts stated in the videos below, because it certainly appears that way!

Check out this breaking video news footage and see for yourself!

RT NEWS LINK: http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/ (Please check out for full details)

President Putin’s plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile – sources
    http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-pl…

Obama on the phone with Putin as a Jetliner is taken down. Was this a planned assassination fail?

BRICS establish $100bn bank and currency pool to cut out Western dominance
    http://rt.com/business/173008-brics-b…

Faced With Western Freeze-Out, BRICS Bank Is a Coup for Russia

PS - Nice ((Alibi)) Barry...

Quote Obama on the phone with Putin as a Jetliner is taken down. Was this a planned assassination fail?
    Ukraine + BRICS = NWO Banksters

False-Flag WARNING..!!!

PSS - Now watch this story UNFOLD

Media War (West vs Russia)

Watch what Putin says when he will be ((FORCED to EXPOSE)) the False-Flag Event..!

This is NOT going to play out the way the NWO/BANKSTERS expect...
    Quote He is doing many things right and standing strong for what is moral in this world. Furthermore, he is going against the grain of the New World Order, and we all know they don’t like that!
    Uh huh. What about Putin's Anti-Gay Law and his banning of gays at Sochi's Olympic games? The fact is, Putin is a dictator who marches to his own drum whose own sense of "human rights" is extremely warped when it comes to several important social issues that most of the rest of the civilized world is at least attempting to address and correct.

That was a topic at Freaking News at the time when all of that was going on and here's an image of Putin that I created for that that I entitled "Coming Out".

Last edited by Roisin; 18th July 2014 at 14:36.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1 9 19 58 LastLast