+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This world is insane

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default This world is insane

"A plane...33,000...everyone's dead...the world has gone insane."

This has been my view for a number of years now.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), AriG (18th July 2014), Elainie (18th July 2014), ghostrider (19th July 2014), lelmaleh (19th July 2014), Miller (18th July 2014), mojo (18th July 2014), MorningSong (19th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), Sidney (18th July 2014), sijohn (19th July 2014), yuhui (18th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Default Re: This world is insane

It's true . When you see what's going on with real eyes all you want to do sometimes is scream .

But let me tell you one thing , look around the world and where the seeds of these conflicts are arising and where they're perpetuated , by barbarian people of barbarian societies ,
    most of these people have no education , some have so little intellect that all they can do is drone work , they can't be blamed for taking independent decisions.
    Their grandparents and grandparents of grandparents lived in extreme poverty , and , or, fought wars with neighbouring tribes .

Those who cherished education and culture, no matter what culture it was , want to live in peace ..

There are only 3 things that have some power to FIX this world , actually , fix the root downfalls of humanity and these 'things' are not super-systems, super-leaders or super-intelligent machines .

It's eradication of poverty and the end of abuse of one people by another 'people' , it's education , free and available education for every human child and it's medical care, obligatory and available , free medical care or this ill populace will destroy itself from the root .

If you can't do the 3 there is no talk of advanced humanity . No matter how smart will the phones and computers be ,
    of what help are they to people who are starving , eating the dirt of this earth, people whose leaders and nations declared their countries enemies of everybody ,
    people kept living like cattle .
    Till there will be such extreme inequality and lack of care for your fellow beings on Earth , you'll be watching this on TV , the poorest of the poor dying in streets , it moves almost no one ,
    their next generation is working in your factories assembling gadgets , living for noodle soup or fighting its jihad against the rest of the world .

No I don't believe any politics or ideology will sort this out . Because it's just too typical . Those former Russia states are full of people who are barely literate . There's been extreme poverty, alcoholism and therefor violence . No one has ever bothered to notice or take their problems seriously .
    And when people decide to take the solutions to their hands it's usually too late.

Whether this is Palestine, Iraq or Ukraine , they should be sending no weapons anywhere but humanitarian help .

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AriG (18th July 2014), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th July 2014), ktlight (19th July 2014), mojo (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), Sidney (19th July 2014), skamandar (18th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014), yuhui (18th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It's true . When you see what's going on with real eyes all you want to do sometimes is scream .

But let me tell you one thing , look around the world and where the seeds of these conflicts are arising and where they're perpetuated , by barbarian people of barbarian societies ,
    most of these people have no education , some have so little intellect that all they can do is drone work , they can't be blamed for taking independent decisions.
    Their grandparents and grandparents of grandparents lived in extreme poverty , and , or, fought wars with neighbouring tribes .

Those who cherished education and culture, no matter what culture it was , want to live in peace ..

There are only 3 things that have some power to FIX this world , actually , fix the root downfalls of humanity and these 'things' are not super-systems, super-leaders or super-intelligent machines .

It's eradication of poverty and the end of abuse of one people by another 'people' , it's education , free and available education for every human child and it's medical care, obligatory and available , free medical care or this ill populace will destroy itself from the root .

If you can't do the 3 there is no talk of advanced humanity . No matter how smart will the phones and computers be ,
    of what help are they to people who are starving , eating the dirt of this earth, people whose leaders and nations declared their countries enemies of everybody ,
    people kept living like cattle .
    Till there will be such extreme inequality and lack of care for your fellow beings on Earth , you'll be watching this on TV , the poorest of the poor dying in streets , it moves almost no one ,
    their next generation is working in your factories assembling gadgets , living for noodle soup or fighting its jihad against the rest of the world .

No I don't believe any politics or ideology will sort this out . Because it's just too typical . Those former Russia states are full of people who are barely literate . There's been extreme poverty, alcoholism and therefor violence . No one has ever bothered to notice or take their problems seriously .
    And when people decide to take the solutions to their hands it's usually too late.

Whether this is Palestine, Iraq or Ukraine , they should be sending no weapons anywhere but humanitarian help .

I agree with you on everything with one caveat: Whose/what education? That seems to be the fly in the ointment. We can all probably agree that the machine's idea of education creates one of two scenarios: (1) An uninformed, docile citizen who is happy to waste their life in service to the machine or (2) angry and resentful outsiders who have nothing to lose and in turn serves the machine as its scapegoat for the machine's evil doings...( think Haiti, Cuba, Iraq, Ecuador, Iran, North Korea, etc)... Can you think of a third option that would provide awareness without an agenda? If so, please promote it. You might be on to something.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), ktlight (19th July 2014), mojo (18th July 2014), Rich (18th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), Sidney (19th July 2014), Wind (18th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

LOL, he's just now figuring that out? I'm afraid its been insane for a very long time. Maybe these blatant in your face absurdities is what the world needs in order to stand up and say, "I'm not going to take it anymore".

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), mojo (18th July 2014), seko (18th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), sijohn (19th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

We humans are doing it to the world and ourselves. And when it all comes down will it matter who started it? Will there there be anyone to remember what happened? Interesting even our allies dont trust us. Seems nobody trusts anyone. It was very cathartic to hear the first man's loud rant...we all can relate to the feeling that we have no control over what the controllers (real power) are doing they will have no winners in the end. Sad some of us, the ones aware see it coming...there is hope...we can offer hope.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), ktlight (4th August 2014), sian (18th July 2014), Star Tsar (18th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    We humans are doing it to the world and ourselves. And when it all comes down will it matter who started it? Will there there be anyone to remember what happened? Interesting even our allies dont trust us. Seems nobody trusts anyone. It was very cathartic to hear the first man's loud rant...we all can relate to the feeling that we have no control over what the controllers (real power) are doing they will have no winners in the end. Sad some of us, the ones aware see it coming...there is hope...we can offer hope.
    With all best intention....remove your understanding of that which may come....we are not creating this, we are at this point mere spectators devouring a concept which has been played before our gaze.
    Is it not of interest the use of nouns, constants and vowels?
    The words, so flippantly uttered, by the speller have a singular meaning which then defines your limitation.
    Would you truly wish to take vows upon each word?
    Would you truly wish to have the sound you create be constant throughout this place?
    To create trust within this place....you only define a vow. Your oath then becomes as a constant within the time of now....the echo being noun?
    This world is insane....sane being 'that which is correct to act as'.
    And insane being....'acting and within a sane manner'?
    You become 'insane' when you act in a sane way?

In being defined as....within some thing or action.

Normal..!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), ktlight (19th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), Sidney (19th July 2014), StandingWave (4th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I started a thread earlier called 'The Roots of Madness' which outlines and reminds, in my opinion, some of the grass root problems with every civilization known for time in memorial, let alone China, a perpetual loop which has driven the madness to its peak all over the world. We are in a crucial point of time by just changing how we act/react within this process and to head for a truly more civilized outcome for our future development important. Understanding, in order to heal ourselves, everything and everyone without labels and boxes. It's a hell of a rocky ride at the moment for all of us. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ots-of-Madness

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), Sidney (19th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I do not think the world is insane. It appears to me that each experiences a reality in line with their beliefs, in a self re-enforcing loop. Most people are controlled in what and how they think so that the outcome is predictable and beneficial to those seeking violence and chaos. We each start with ourselves and where we are and remember that there is NO separation and each life lived in peace and harmony contributes to the whole. I have traveled all over the world and the vast majority of people are decent, sane and kind. They are, unfortunately, often at the mercy of a more malevolent force, of which they are unaware. Education to awaken each to their own power would certainly change the outcome. Peace.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

the world is perfectly sane.

humanity is simply not willing to interact with the world the way it is, and would rather attempt to fit the world to humanity's needs.

therein is the problem.

The world is not insane. We are frustrated four year old children having a collective temper tantrum.

This is why we don't give four year olds guns.

Oh my....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2014), Shezbeth (19th July 2014), sian (18th July 2014), StandingWave (4th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Actually … the world is absurd, as I have pointed out in another thread …

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post772127

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    the world is perfectly sane.

humanity is simply not willing to interact with the world the way it is, and would rather attempt to fit the world to humanity's needs.

therein is the problem.

The world is not insane. We are frustrated four year old children having a collective temper tantrum.

This is why we don't give four year olds guns.

Oh my....

Do you mean the 'sane world without us ' ?

I think I can expect phone call from some NNA today , asking me what did I really mean to say ...

but lets hope they're busy .

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Milneman (20th July 2014), sian (19th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I believe it , and say it all the time , the world will only change when WE change it ... leaders will do what they have always done until we toss them out of leadership roles ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

StandingWave (4th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I do not think the world is insane.
    Ha ha..this is why i have stayed away from the new age forums for months. I used to be so New Age Gung ho...now i think there is so much mind control within the movement.

Thinking chemtrailing, poisoning the world with GMO food, poisoning our water, using Haarp..starting wars... IS NOT INSANE??? Damn..you are under mind control. The new age movement is filled with people who believe they NEED to think everything is rosey and rainbows when it is NOT! This is new age mind control programming that was inserted by the Tavistock Mind control dept of the secret govt. Wake up and smell the B.S.

+ Reply to Thread