+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained Through Sungazing

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Default Re: NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained Through Sungazing

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    any one know of remedies for curing damage incurred from inproper sungazing. two novembers ago I got way, gung ho, after reading about some "experts", being able to stare at the sun outside of the 1 hour sunset/sunrise window, and i did some major damage. I damaged my macula in both eyes and espeically my left eye. If i look at a grid with my left eye the grid warps where ever i focus. As if i am looking through a curved glass or something. I am still functional, and get by with out glasses. not that they would help with this issue. but i went from having perfect vision to needing to squint like an old lady at any text more then a foot away from my face. My night vision is also HORRIBLE i hate driving at night now. it hasn't giotten worse over the two years since i did the damage but it hasnt gotten ayn beter either. Does any one have any advise for healing, or what i might expect over time with this damage?

i should add that I am a solid believer in this practice when guidlines are followed, I just had one careless day two years ago, and that was all it took to cause serious damage, please keep this in mind everyone.
    you could try contacting this guy. He has done a lot of work on his own vision and now teaches what he learnt to improve his sight

http://www.eyebody.com/

Peter Grunwald has discovered that certain areas of brain, eyes and the rest of the visual system correspond to specific areas in the human body. He has developed effective techniques to release patterns which underlies myopia, presbyopia, astigmatism and other visual dysfunctions together with postural dysfunctions causing back, neck and shoulder pain, headaches and breathing disorders.

In his unique method, Peter Grunwald applies principles developed by F. M. Alexander to the Grunwald EyeBody Patterns® in conjunction with the Bates Method of Natural Vision Improvement.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

« In the morning you go to watch the sun rise: a luminous sphere emerges slowly from the darkness, and its brilliance soon fills all of space. Immerse yourself in this light, in this ocean of vibrating, pulsating life… Imagine you are swimming in it, merging with it, breathing it, drinking it. Let yourself become absorbed in this brightness, until you feel all your cares, your doubts and your darkness dissolve in it.
    When you have learned how to merge with the sunlight, it will be with you everywhere you go. It will infuse all the cells of your body, which will begin to vibrate in unison with the spirit of the sun. And not only will you receive energies from this inexhaustible cosmic reservoir, you will also be given true knowledge, knowledge that will always keep you full of life. »

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2014), Abhaya (7th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Joanne Shepard (6th October 2014), Krist (22nd October 2014), onawah (30th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I live in a freakin' valley -- mountains to the east, and mountains to the west. What am I supposed to do?

Is it possible to get nourishment from staring at a full-spectrum light bulb? Seriously (I stocked up on the 100 watt incandescent ones).
    Without luck... I've tried to find some info on the internet to find out what a person can do if they're stuck in a valley and are unable to watch a sunrise or a sunset.

During the day, if you keep your eyes shut, the light from the sun that penetrates your eyelids... is that a good option?

Again, what about light bulbs? I'm guessing they're good because plants can feed off of them.

Also, I'm in Canada and as we head towards winter, there's so much less sunlight...

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Pris-I would do some research into light boxes made to treat seasonal affective disorder, (SAD). You may find, depending upon the light frequencies, that they can be looked at directly or you may find that they can't be looked at directly.

My guess is that they would not be the same as looking at the sun given the effects of seeing patterns such as the flower of life when the sun is viewed over time.

You could try rising earlier and going up out of the valley to view the sun rise or go up to view the sunset.

I too live in a home where it is difficult to see the sun rise due to houses and trees being in the way. I have to wait about fifteen minutes or half an hour after it rises and then try to view it if I don't want to leave my yard.

Also, living in Wisconsin, I can't wear no shoes in the winter time even if I shoveled a space out to stand. I did look into earthing shoes and I may be buying a pair of them for winter use.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), onawah (30th January 2015), Pris (7th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

Hey Pris, somewhere, I believe it was in one of the links posted in this thread, I read about gazing at the sun's reflection in water to diminish the intensity. I'm in the woods and have a hard time finding clear sight lines to the sun, but filtering through tree leaves and branches might let you gaze after the sun rises above the mountains even though it's past the one hour sunrise limit. Just some ideas.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Joanne Shepard (22nd October 2014), Krist (22nd October 2014), onawah (30th January 2015), Pris (7th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that its possible to Irradiate your Blood with Sun gazing (ONLY After you have taken time to condition your eyes in the safe time frame recommended).

http://www.riordanclinic.org/patient...d-irradiation/

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Krist (22nd October 2014), onawah (30th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Ive been sun gazing for 3 months yesterday I believe everyone should sun gaze. Im so glad for you that your interested in learning a safe way to start conditioning your eyes for sun gazing safely. Yes sun gazing with your eyes closed helps some.
    If you find your self,,,, trying to start conditioning your eyes for sun gazing,, and you live where the sun is only close to the safe UV period recommended,,, Then for first starting out sun gazing times should be shorter and use your hands to filter the sun or the trees can filter it for you too. Just go a bit slower (5 seconds at a time ) and keep track of your experience,,, Ive even sun gazed when the sun was behind the clouds.

I live in a freakin' valley -- mountains to the east, and mountains to the west. What am I supposed to do?

Is it possible to get nourishment from staring at a full-spectrum light bulb? Seriously (I stocked up on the 100 watt incandescent ones).
    Without luck... I've tried to find some info on the internet to find out what a person can do if they're stuck in a valley and are unable to watch a sunrise or a sunset.

During the day, if you keep your eyes shut, the light from the sun that penetrates your eyelids... is that a good option?

Again, what about light bulbs? I'm guessing they're good because plants can feed off of them.

Also, I'm in Canada and as we head towards winter, there's so much less sunlight...

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), onawah (30th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Sun gazing= so cool. its been 6 months for me now, and its healed me so much, PTSD, Anxiety, depression, lump from an injury disappeared, I can see in 3D now too
    Ill try to stop back and update again @ 9 months. I call the place that I find the sun each day( AK-ET). Its really been a beautiful spiritual experience, nothing else matters, when we plug into the galactic energy of the sun

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

conk (30th January 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Joe Sustaire (30th January 2015), MorningSong (31st January 2015), onawah (30th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It's about the filter of the atmosphere,and the 'rainbow' of that atmospheric interference.

it can only function on the dawn's edge.

Lucifer was the angel of the dawn, and the light bringer. (which is the why of allusion to Lucifer being cast down among us, reptilian rulers and makers, and so on)

The ascendant is the 'rose colored glasses' of your birth, the filter of the dawn, upon you, which you see the world through, your in and out data filter/modifier.

It is the location of the sun on the sunrise horizon, wherever that dawn may be - in zodiacal position, in the moment when you were born.

In astrological import, it is one of the great fundamentals of your birth chart and a great component of who you are. watching the dawn thus has a great affect in awakening and growth in life and living.

This, besides any scientifically derived biological function that is attached to that sun watching.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th January 2015 at 18:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Hervé (30th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (30th January 2015), onawah (30th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

Sorry, but I have to laugh.....

I too have been sun-gazing since this thread appeared, I'm only up to 14 minutes, increasing by 10 second each time. With clouds and chemtrails we don't have sunny days all the time, but I'm sticking in there. I also feel it's improving my life, nothing I can necessarily pinpoint, it just feels right and good.

.... I appreciate the input Carmody, but unfortunately most of what you said just goes right over my head. Any chance you or someone else can "dumb" it down for me?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Joe Sustaire; 30th January 2015 at 19:38.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th February 2015), onawah (30th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Phi Sonic Solar System

The music is inspired by the Swiss mathematician and musicologist Hans Cousto and his book "The Cosmic Octave". In his desire to consciously attune himself to harmonious cosmic rhythms Cousto calculated the sound frequencies of the Sun and the planets through the process of applying the "Law of the Octave" to "period phenomena". Each sound used to create this music is micro-tuned to within one cent of a semi-tone. The frequencies are analyzed and adjusted with special computer software.

The concert pitch of "Sun" is based on C = 126.22 Hz which corresponds to the gravitational lenght of the sun:
    http://www.planetware.de/octave/sun.html

FORM IS THE SHAPE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Sacred geometry architects Jiva & Juliet Carter conceived and constructed the geometries that form the resonant harmonics that calibrate to the Sun and 7 planets of our solar system.

Through resonant feedback, each of the 8 tones and their corresponding geometric forms reconnect circuits of electromagnetic "Source Consciousness" into the Human Field. These 8 circuits enter the body and feed into the endocrine system.

The music is composed and performed by Jürgen Taruna; co-composition and supervision by Jiva Carter.

http://thetemplate.org
    http://soundcloud.com/tarunamusic

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (20th February 2015)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Im Back to give my 9 month up date on my Sun Gazing adventure. I pushed it to the limit by increasing my sun gazing time after just 10 days of following the recommended 10 second increase each day. All my experience has been positive. Im stronger, happier, and so thankful. Im now focusing on the barefoot walking that was also recommended and this is just as healing as the sun gazing was. I highly recommend Sun gazing

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (3rd May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3