+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever experienced or noticed this phenomenon?

1. Link to Post #1
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Have you ever experienced or noticed this phenomenon?

I know this is going to sound crazy, narcissistic or ego-driven, but I have noticed this phenomenon so many times, I want to know if anyone else has experienced it and their theories on why it happens.

Countless times I've noticed that I will walk outside on cloudy days that the sun suddenly starts shining. This has happened so many times, I expect it. It could be cloudy all day, then I'll walk out and sure enough, rays start peeking down through parting clouds.

Is it psychic timing? Guardian angels saying hello? Crazy-insane coincidences? I'm a nut job?

I've put off discussing it because it sounds so, well, crazy, narcissistic or ego-driven. But it happened again today. This forum seems like the best place to ask. Thanks. (By the way, I really don't think I'm crazy, narcissistic or ego-driven!)
    Last edited by jake gittes; 20th July 2014 at 23:38.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2014), betoobig (22nd July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), Fairy Friend (21st July 2014), ghostrider (21st July 2014), Grizz Griswold (20th July 2014), Hazel (21st July 2014), Holly Lindin (21st July 2014), joeecho (21st July 2014), Journeyon (21st July 2014), karelia (21st July 2014), Magnus (21st July 2014), mahalall (21st July 2014), Realeyes (20th July 2014), Robin (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), shadowstalker (20th July 2014), spizella (23rd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Have you ever experienced or noticed this phenomenon?

Maybe your a SUN-GOD

Have you tried evaporating Chem-trails with your skills ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th July 2014), Kano (21st July 2014), karelia (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    I know this is going to sound crazy............

Countless times I've noticed that I will walk outside on cloudy days that the sun suddenly starts shining. This has happened so many times, I expect it. It could be cloudy all day, then I'll walk out and sure enough, rays start peeking down through parting clouds.
    Imho you are not in the slightest bit crazy with your observations .................. welcome to the Conscious Universe!

The more one observes, the more magical it becomes.

Revealing examples/reminders/manifestations of whom we really are/BE.

Well done for observing! The more one observes, the more one sees through the veils.

It is a magical adventure...............

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Unwitting manifestation? Sometimes I get that feeling when I look at a streetlight and it blinks out. Happens often and I don't know why. I'm new here and I don't have any really fancy experiences to speak of (couple UFO sightings and a malicious ghost experience), but people in this community certainly do! I am reading like crazy since I was admitted into Project Avalon.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Centauri For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (21st July 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), kirolak (21st July 2014), Magnus (21st July 2014), Omni (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Not at all crazy!!! Usually, when I go outside after dark, within a minute or two, sure enough I will see a UFO. This has been happening for about 7 years. I am used to it by now, and I give out a little hello to my friends in high places.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Damien Toner (23rd July 2014), Holly Lindin (21st July 2014), kirolak (21st July 2014), Magnus (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Not crazy, it happens to me a lot as well. Like clockwork. I notice it when this happens because I really prefer it cloudy!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

kirolak (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I can relate to you, actually. I have found that on many occasions throughout my life, I have brought rain to drought-stricken areas. I have traveled to many places around the U.S., and have been to many areas in times of drought. Every time my presence has been in these areas, rain would follow when there was no sign or hope of rainfall.

I truly am intrigued by this...and I don't quite know what to make of it. But I cannot deny that there is something to the human consciousness and how it shapes our reality...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

kirolak (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

believe it or not it's up to you , the Earth is a living being/entity ... just as some people can talk to flowers , plants , and water them and show them love and they respond , and some have no green thumb and can't grow anything , the Earth responds to the positive or negative thoughts/feelings of humans , we are connected to our world ... violence , murder, war can cause storms to be stronger ... So peace , love , kindness can turn things around ... The importance of the thinking of humans on Earth cannot be over emphasized ... Even in death we are still connected to our planet , when we are healthy so is she , when we are sad so is she , we feed off each others energy ... ever had a stick in the mud walk in the room and kill the vibe ??? ever had an upbeat person walk in and the most down in the dumps person even he or she feels better ??? energy is infectious whether good or bad ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

annacherie (21st July 2014), Cipher (21st July 2014), Frederick Jackson (21st July 2014), Holly Lindin (21st July 2014), kirolak (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Spirithorse (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Not crazy. I can make whatever weather I choose. Ended 3 droughts. Ended flooding rains. Every time you play music or bells around the rainmaker for the Lakota nation it rains even if just a spattering. Seen it twice. It's crazy yet not crazy.

Once you pick up the unconscious connection you can consciously start influencing it more. If you wish.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Not at all crazy! My mother used to blame me for the weather when I was a child (!) & I rather took it to heart.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), mahalall (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), sirdipswitch (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

being with the flux of weather you feel your influence. fun to hold off precipitation
    It is quite an observable phenonema when you spent time on retreats. When pressure is applied onto opening egos within a locked circle they seem to explode into storms. Simiilarly when the self is dissolved and expanded out comes the sun.
    to niel finn

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), Damien Toner (23rd July 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

You are all correct in your thinking. There are Sylphs, (some call them Sky Angels) up there, that clean our skies. Yep. And you can even see them. You just don't know what to look for. They look like clouds. They are always the very highest up there and are very brite White whispy looking, and can stretch all the way across the sky, but usually are smaller. And some so small they look like babies. ccc. Yes they do resond to us and will keep our skies clear if we but ask, nicely. yep. They resond to praise, and warm loving Thank Yous'. And can, and will make it rain for you, if you just ask. hmm. cc.

Sidney,,, those UFOs' up there you see all the time, do just as the Sylphs, and respond to your attention of them. Your warm Hellos, will bring more for your viewing pleasure. ccc. Everytime I go out to take my dog for a walk to do her (business) I see dozens of them. They just "blink" on and off, to let me know they are there. For all of you, again, it is just like the Sylphs, you just aren't aware of what you are seeing. You ecer see what you "think" are little "blips" of light, out of the corner of your eye, and you're just not sure. P ay close attention and say hello to them. Yes I see you, and thank you for showing your presence. You will start to notice more of those little blips, that you're not really sure if you saw sompthin. ccc. They can be little blips of brite light or even dark spots against a cloudy sky. Or dark spot in a clear blue sky. And, "Remember" this... they "Know" what you are "thinking". So... please, make a good impression.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), mahalall (29th July 2014), seeker/reader (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), Spiral of Light (21st July 2014), wnlight (22nd July 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Ahhh, this is why I so love Avalon: together we can collectively discover that we are not crazy but instead merely very, very sane....

Cheers,

Selene

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

betoobig (22nd July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), mahalall (29th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by Centauri (here)
    Unwitting manifestation? Sometimes I get that feeling when I look at a streetlight and it blinks out. Happens often and I don't know why. I'm new here and I don't have any really fancy experiences to speak of (couple UFO sightings and a malicious ghost experience), but people in this community certainly do! I am reading like crazy since I was admitted into Project Avalon.
    FYI there's a book on this that I've read, you may be a SLIder: http://www.amazon.com/SLIders-The-En.../dp/1933665475

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hehhe thanksya Deadfoot. It doesn't happen often enough for me to feel that I have some interference with electronics. I just consider it to be weird coincidence on the odd times it happens. It definitely doesn't happen to me on the scale that the book (which I'm going to peruse) explains.

As for Fairy Friend, I would like to direct you to

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...829#post855829

If you are that confident, then we would appreciate the help in that area. The drought has been ongoing and I'm surprised you haven't felt the need and responsibility to affect it.
    Thanks!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Post:

Fairy Friend (21st July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Okay I'm on it, California here I come. Is this the entire west coast? Ok. Let's end a drought.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), Robin (21st July 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hehehe thanks Fairy Friend. I'm going to try along with you!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Post:

Fairy Friend (21st July 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I think we are denting that west coast drought. Humidity went up, monsoon starting to stir, I am pulling down cold north air, trying to mix it with warm ocean air and even trying to displace water from the Midwest to the coast.... why didn't I pick the Northeast to displace water from I don't know?... if I have to Anchor a front, I will. I have a few more tricks up my sleeves if I have to. But I feel like we already had an effect. Was only able to briefly catch the Weather Channel and I heard wildfires in Washington were feeling higher humidity and relief, so I took that as positive feedback.

Going to put more effort into this now. My grandson was here so my efforts were divided a lot. But we had to watch Sesame Street .....Super Grover had to save some pigs in a boat, they were up a creek without a paddle, literally.....what are you going to do, we had to see the piggies get saved.....

I think there might have been some rain in spots but sometimes it doesn't hit the ground and evaporates first. Trying to catch up.

Good job everyone for day 1.....I feel a lot of helpers In this group effort. How long has this drought been going on?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Centauri (24th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Maybe your a SUN-GOD

HAHAHAHA - funny

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Centauri (24th July 2014), Fairy Friend (23rd July 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

[ QUOTE=lizfrench;856619]
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Maybe your a SUN-GOD

HAHAHAHA - funny[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that. I have done a whole lot of other things. And I know a little bit of rain Does not officially end a Drought one has to have days of it.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Centauri (24th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast