+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Outer Space Connection

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default The Outer Space Connection

Pay close attention to dates and numbers in this very old docu, and many other things stated, once again pay close attention. I wish i knew the year this was produced as I am putting this on dvd

Last edited by shadowstalker; 21st July 2014 at 01:11.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), joeecho (21st July 2014), kanishk (31st July 2014), Leon (21st July 2014), Mike Gorman (21st July 2014), mojo (21st July 2014), Terra (21st July 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: The Outer Space Connection

Hi, FYI main page link doesnt work but the source link does...1975 documentary with Rod Serling

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

ok cool thank you, i wonder why that is?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

50,000 years ago , a king of wisdom along with 200 sub-leaders scientist competent in special fields along with 70,000 people fled into the cosmos in a beamship they took by force ... THEY SETTLED ON EARTH AND BUILT HUGE STONE CITIES ON EVERY CONTINENT ... contact report 9 1975 ... I love it when history tells the same story as ET tells ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mike Gorman (21st July 2014), shadowstalker (1st August 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    ok cool thank you, i wonder why that is?

Easy, when you post a youtube video, you can choose to disable embedding, disallowing others to embed your video on their own website. People may have different reasons for that, among them not wanting others to view the video without seeing their description or hoping that they'll get subscribers to their youtube channel for example

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

shadowstalker (1st August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Pay close attention to dates and numbers in this very old docu, and many other things stated, once again pay close attention. I wish i knew the year this was produced as I am putting this on dvd
    Hi Shadowstalker,

More info available from IMDB here and book available at Amazon here.

Cheers,
    Terra

IF.....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Omni (31st July 2014), shadowstalker (1st August 2014), Star Tsar (31st July 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    50,000 years ago , a king of wisdom along with 200 sub-leaders scientist competent in special fields along with 70,000 people fled into the cosmos in a beamship they took by force ... THEY SETTLED ON EARTH AND BUILT HUGE STONE CITIES ON EVERY CONTINENT ... contact report 9 1975 ... I love it when history tells the same story as ET tells ...
    I admire your loyalty to the Billy Meir story - the more I study this the more impressed I am with it, the level of detail and range of topics covered would be difficult for a polymath to deal with, let alone a maverick Swiss guy who lived such a varied and turbulent life before settling as a farmer. There is a lot of valuable information to be gleaned, and those videos and photos remain as being un-debunked...Wendel Stevens's work was pretty thorough, and Michael Horn is doing some great things.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

DNA (24th July 2014), shadowstalker (1st August 2014), unearth9 (21st July 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I admire your loyalty to the Billy Meir story - the more I study this the more impressed I am with it, the level of detail and range of topics covered would be difficult for a polymath to deal with, let alone a maverick Swiss guy who lived such a varied and turbulent life before settling as a farmer. There is a lot of valuable information to be gleaned, and those videos and photos remain as being un-debunked...Wendel Stevens's work was pretty thorough, and Michael Horn is doing some great things.
    thanks , this all from a guy who has a sixth grade education , wandered most of his life without a home , has one arm , and lives on less than 600 dollars a month ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

shadowstalker (1st August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Dr. Patrick Flanagan worked on this movie. According to him he was Nikola Tesla in his past life. In this life also he invented many things. But he also have concentrated on some specific inventions. Like Neurophone and the secret of Hunza water, the most powerful antioxidant in the world known today.

Neurophone:
    Dr. Patrick Flanagan built the first Neurophone in 1958, when he was 14 years old. The Neurophone encodes sounds in a way that makes it possible to transmit them through the skin. They are again translated into sound in the brain. Patrick Flanagan has thus discovered an additional sense, which everybody has, but which nobody has used until now: hearing through the skin. The Neurophone can be used to boost learning, but also for relaxation and meditation.

MegaH, MegaHydrate, and Crystal Energy:
    The basis of all three products, MegaH, MegaHydrate, and Crystal Energy, is Dr. Flanagan’s patented silica Microclusters® which provide numerous features such as increased hydration, increased zeta potential of cells to clean the blood, alkalizing of blood, and detoxification. The benefits of silica Microclusters® are increased energy, an enhanced immune system, pain relief, and a longer, healthier life. After developing the silica Microclusters®, Dr. Flanagan found out a way to capture active hydrogen (or negatively ionized hydrogen) inside the silica. This is called silica hydride. Silica hydride provides the benefits of the plain silica Microclusters® PLUS active hydrogen. Due to the active hydrogen, silica hydride is now the most powerful antioxidant known. The benefits of powerful antioxidants are substantial.

www.phisciences.com www.wetterwater.net www.newneurophone.com www.flanagan-neurophone.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

shadowstalker (1st August 2014), Star Tsar (31st July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread