+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Folks, I need to ask an honest question of you please.

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Folks, I need to ask an honest question of you please.

Hi all

As above statement say's, I ask and need your advice.

I have been completely quashed by a number of emotions in my life lately and even though I have frequented the forum, my need to ask the correct questions have for some reason be thwarted by my emotions.

Bill, I do apologise for the rather stupid question I pm'ed to you and I am thankful that you did not waste your time with a response. It was indeed a question I knew the answers to but I wanted a response to something and you were my best choice of person to do this task. I am sorry to everyone else for not feeling up to it, to ask the proper question openly. I feel I failed in my own task.

A beloved uncle has been diagnosed with throat and stomach cancer. He is a non believer in what we as a group endeavour to discuss and research.
    He began his treatment and his body is rejecting the chemo. He is at this time in the EMU to be stabilized and the doctors are contemplating a complete stoppage of this treatment.

Now I am aware that most of you will be jumping up and down, sprouting words of advice on refusing chemo due to ill effects. Well, that is where my question comes in.

During my research I have found that Bicarb to be a prime catalyst in reducing the acidity of the human body, and as research again has shown, cancer can not live in an non acid environment.

I am truly lost here, how do I explain to this uncle that he may have a chance by using a very cheap product??? And yet it may also not work.

I must add that any other forms of treatment outside the medical profession would be ignored by him, so, maraguana oil is a no no..

I please and respectfully ask for advise from you all.

My love and regards to you all

Don
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), Bill Ryan (26th July 2014), brenie (25th July 2014), Christine (26th July 2014), conk (25th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), Earth Angel (23rd July 2014), fourty-two (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), kevlor (31st July 2014), Magnus (23rd July 2014), meeradas (31st July 2014), Omni (23rd July 2014), raregem (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), Selene (24th July 2014), Sidney (24th July 2014), spiritguide (24th July 2014), Star Tsar (24th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014), Wind (24th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Default Re: Folks, I need to ask an honest question of you please.

I am sorry, I deviated from my own question.

Do you folks think bicarb could help, also how the hell would I explain to a non believer that it just might help.

Thank you all my friends

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), Earth Angel (23rd July 2014), Magnus (23rd July 2014), spiritguide (24th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Tell him about the old man on youtube, who videoed his cancerous neck tumor and treated it with garlic oil capsules, and treated it topicly around the base of the tumor. You could just bring your pc when he's resting and then play a few videos if you have the hot shot box or mobile device. I would just show him all that you've seen and tell him it couldn't hurt and not as bad a treatment as the chemo your body is rejecting, eh?

Also to shrink tumors of cancer and or kill it in its tracks and leave the healthy cells alone, use the 1 tspn of baking soda, and 2 tspns of honey, w/green tea to flush toxins. Cancer loves sugar to help destroy cells like diabetes, so to sneak the baking soda in the cells, you let the baking soda tag along on the honey, molasses, or maple syrup natural sugar molecules. Cancer takes the sugar tagged baking soda in the cell, and the baking soda ph's the cell and kills the cancer. A german scientist in 2006 or 7 showed the results, and in 7 days the tumors shrank by 50 % and by the end of 3 months, the doctors said no sign of it. The sugar/baking soda, must be taken 3 times a day, warm in 8 oz water or green tea for 2-3 weeks, and twice a day for the remainder of the time. Garlic oil capsules sounds like your Dad will try it. Like I said, you could always say, it couldn't hurt, would you like to smell like a spaghetti or garlic bread, or would you like to not even try and die. There are not too many options left Dad?" You see what I mean. Look up the video of the elder man, store it in the favorites, and look for "other natural cancer cures" on you tube search and store them too, then sit down and say Dad, I'm not gonna say a thing, I just want you to see for yourself." If he feels like he's the 'decider' then the decision might be, "sure, why not?"

Or if your mother is still w/you, show her the video to convince him. Two are better than one, and they may have a bond or trust, that a child doesn't to convince. Seems they still think of us as too young to know. LOL
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 23rd July 2014 at 23:30.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Ammit (23rd July 2014), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), Magnus (23rd July 2014), marique3652 (1st August 2014), Matt P (24th July 2014), Sidney (24th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

If this was my uncle i would mourn over his decision to ignore the possibility of a chance to recover, still the choice is his and free will should always be safeguarded. If your uncle has decided to reject your sincere help and your knowledge, then there's virtually nothing else you could or should do, other than to quietly send him your best wishes. Your uncles path is the one that he himself choose.

Baking soda and / or MMS is the way to go, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Magnus; 23rd July 2014 at 23:50.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Ammit (23rd July 2014), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), Elainie (23rd July 2014), Ellisa (24th July 2014), gripreaper (24th July 2014), Hawkwind (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), Lifebringer (23rd July 2014), Matt P (24th July 2014), sheme (26th July 2014), T Smith (25th July 2014), Wind (24th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Lifebringer.
    Thankyou so much. I almost thought I would get no answer.
    He is my uncle not my dad though, although that to me sounds petty to bring up, he was my dad's best friend before passing.

Is it possible to mix garlic oil along with the other ingredients you spoke of to make a more potent brew??

Thank you my friend

Don

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Hi Magnus

I understand where you are coming from,. Tuff choice all the same. I am a sheltered housing warden for old folks, I fully understand the personal choice of anyone but knowing the way he is makes it difficult to even mention an alternative method to atleast try.

Thankyou my friend

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), Magnus (23rd July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle Ammit. I will say prayers for healing and strength for him.

I've treated my own cancer after chemo and rads with cannabis. But this guy above does baking soda and molasses as the sweetness attracts the cancer cells. Also, Essiac tea is a fantastic treatment. Mi know of someone whose father in law cured advanced melanoma with Essiac alone. Also a brain tumor cure. Essiac is 4 herbs. Burdock root, Turkish rhubarb, slippery elm and sheep sorrel (must be made with the roots of the sorrel). You can find it online at this place

http://www.essiac-tea.org
    Or here

http://www.ojibwatea.com

Both these places have roots. It's easy to make, just very specific instructions which can be found here

http://youtu.be/ACI6up9Np1w

http://youtu.be/ACI6up9Np1w

Wishing you the very best!!
    Daphne

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    I am sorry, I deviated from my own question.

Do you folks think bicarb could help, also how the hell would I explain to a non believer that it just might help.

Thank you all my friends
    I've heard of several ways to bring the body into an alkaline state, which is supposed to be detrimental to cancer, including bicarbonate and the expensive machines that convert tap water into alkaline water for drinking.

See here: http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-...es-ph-medicine

You should really find out the exact medical term for your uncle's cancer. Once you know that, you can search through ACOR' s archive on that specific cancer to see what has worked for others that have been in the same spot.

You never know...there's a lot of camaraderie within these online groups (subscribe for free and you will receive emails containing up to date conversations between patients, families, caregivers, etc.) that you and even your uncle might find engaging.

http://www.acor.org/
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), Bassplayer1 (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Hi Ammit,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your Uncle with us. I very recently came across the soda/molasses cure a couple of weeks ago and I find the possibilities it may offer us empowering. Don't be afraid to try it.

Secondly, apoplogies if I haven't included the correct way of adding a Youtube link here ... I can't figure out how to do it! Doh!!! Anyway, the reason for this clip is to suggest you watch around the 2 min mark as the guy explains about taking this treatment at times when the 'patient' isn't going to be moving around. He suggests you sit calmly rather than be moving around as you don't want your muscles to utilize the molasses for energy first before the tumour gets to it. How accurate is his suggestion? Who knows, but somehow, it seems like common sense to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqHZG1RKqkQ

Feel free to let us know how your Uncle gets on. Take care Ammit.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Hello, Ammit ~

This is so very difficult to say, but I must say it, with all love and respect for all good Avalonians here: none of us do – nor can we – control the life path of another person, be they child, beloved uncle or whomever. We do not have that right. That belongs to them, and them alone. Your agenda, well meaning as it may be, is not necessarily your loved one’s own.

I understand – and sympathise – with your fervent desire to save your uncle from himself. But perhaps – and please consider – that longevity may not be part of his own spiritual agenda. And eternal peace on the other side may be his [unspoken] goal. We cannot say.

But none of us can impose our own hopes and wishes on the free will of another individual, even with the larger motive of saving them from themselves.

Yes, of course, pray and hope and heal in the best way you can. But always look toward the highest good and best outcome, without necessarily defining this. That outcome doesn’t necessarily belong to any of us.

This really hurts when loved ones are involved. We all wish we could impose a magic controlling wand here.

But at the end of the day, such imposition – no matter how well intended - would be morally untenable at the highest levels (and I’m pretty sure that’s what you want to honor.)

I hope this is helpful in your consideration.

Much love and kindest regards,

Selene

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), Antagenet (24th July 2014), Christine (26th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), DarMar (24th July 2014), Ellisa (24th July 2014), gripreaper (24th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), panpravda (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), Shezbeth (24th July 2014), Sidney (24th July 2014), StandingWave (24th July 2014), Wind (24th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Hello, Ammit ~

This is so very difficult to say, but I must say it, with all love and respect for all good Avalonians here: none of us do – nor can we – control the life path of another person, be they child, beloved uncle or whomever. We do not have that right. That belongs to them, and them alone. Your agenda, well meaning as it may be, is not necessarily your loved one’s own.

I understand – and sympathise – with your fervent desire to save your uncle from himself. But perhaps – and please consider – that longevity may not be part of his own spiritual agenda. And eternal peace on the other side may be his [unspoken] goal. We cannot say.

But none of us can impose our own hopes and wishes on the free will of another individual, even with the larger motive of saving them from themselves.

Yes, of course, pray and hope and heal in the best way you can. But always look toward the highest good and best outcome, without necessarily defining this. That outcome doesn’t necessarily belong to any of us.

This really hurts when loved ones are involved. We all wish we could impose a magic controlling wand here.

But at the end of the day, such imposition – no matter how well intended - would be morally untenable at the highest levels (and I’m pretty sure that’s what you want to honor.)

Selene
    Selene, I think you make some really good points in your above post.
    We do have are own path to walk but sometimes and this is purely my
    opinion, "If one of my loved ones were dying? I would tell them that their
    are many alternative medicines that show real promise but i wouldnt bug
    them!!! I would simply lay out the evidence to the best of my ability and
    I would let it be purely their decison..

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), cursichella1 (24th July 2014), Daphne (24th July 2014), DarMar (24th July 2014), Ellisa (24th July 2014), Matt P (24th July 2014), Natalia (24th July 2014), Selene (24th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Sometimes a person just knows when it is time to let things take their course. This can be very distressing to those left behind, but it is a kindness to let the person take charge of their own fate, and make their own choice in the way they have they have previously made their own important life decisions for themselves.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), jagman (24th July 2014), Magnus (1st August 2014), Selene (24th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. panpravda passed in July 2021..
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Hello, Ammit ~

Selene
    Selene, I think you make some really good points in your above post.
    We do have are own path to walk but sometimes and this is purely my
    opinion, "If one of my loved ones were dying? I would tell them that their
    are many alternative medicines that show real promise but i wouldnt bug
    them!!! I would simply lay out the evidence to the best of my ability and
    I would let it be purely their decison..
    Selene: I, too, would say that your contribution contains good points, excellent ones actually, but I feel there's something else here to consider.

Yes, we all have our spirit contracts that we signed up to, but in this world of souls with said contracts, and all the experiences here to be encountered, I believe we must keep in mind that we (our own souls) are not always taking part in events which are meant for just our own spiritual development. Here I mean that sometimes, it is possible that we ourselves are components and witnesses within the learning opportunities of others; we, being present only to contribute to the overall learning in some way, so perhaps, it is Ammit's beloved uncle who is serving this purpose. I'll say more ...

Perhaps Ammit is being presented with a situation in which his uncle's condition and current reaction to things -- as the central learning opportunity within this situation -- is the lesson that Ammit is now wrestling with in terms of the issues of compassion that are so obviously weighing him down. No one can know this, and I am not suggesting, especially to Ammit, that this is the case, but for me it is a factor that I keep in mind as I travel my own path.

As for yourself, Ammit, I offer this ... Trust what your heart tells you is right, either to do or not do, and remember, all of us, as equal souls, your uncle included, face the same challenges. Trust in your own judgement and be brave.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panpravda For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), jagman (25th July 2014), Selene (24th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hello Ammit , sorry for your stress and your beloved uncles situation.

I think what Lifebringer has posted is a great trick/possible cure to follow!
    Like you know and say of Avalonian members (Brother and sisters) advice, so much can be found here but how to get non-believers to try it?

I would just say to him ' you have tried the conventional way but! I know of ways that will make you strong and then healthy again, so please listen to what I have to give. please try this because I love you and have ways to help you!'

Tell him if you like that 'you take a daily drink of the said treatment because you know it will stop you getting illnesses!'

I hope you waken/connect to that part of his soul and or mind so as to let you in, dear Ammit

Persist along those lines if you can. If he won't let you in well make sure he knows you love him deeply and give him Love!

But please Ammit don't let ill health into your life via stress, sad emotions.

Sending:
    Love and Healing Intent, Energies to YOU and Your Uncle!

Love, Peace, happiness and stay strong
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), jagman (25th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Maybe tell him how you feel and what you think, as you did here?

I might say something like ''You know I've heard of alternative treatments that are supposed to work, I am skeptical about chemo and believe it might do more harm than good, I worry about you and hope that you give the alternative methods some consideration, I will send you some videos and writings and you can make up your own mind about it.'' Something like that...just be honest about what you feel, believe and know or not know. I think it's very simple if we just say what we believe but we might be afraid of saying it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), jagman (25th July 2014), Selene (24th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Ammit and everyone:

Type into any search engine acidic/alkaline foods. Almost everything
    we eat today is processed and therefore acidic. Acidity allows cancers to grow. An alkaline body does not allow any cancers to grow.
    Unfortunately the statistics state 1 out of 2 people will have cancer in one form or another these days.

Of course if you are not awake this information will be a waste of time due to the easy way to stop cancer from ravenging a persons body.

All you can do is let a person have the information. You cannot force feed it down a person's throat. It's intirely up to the individual to choose their own path.

Here are some documentaries that might make you smile.

Dr. Max Gerson who invented the Gerson therapy. Here
    is the full version documentary called the Beautiful Truth.

Here is the link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=QNoZSduLMuo

Super juice me 2014 Documentary showing what juicing can do for a
    person in many types of diseases. An interesting watch but not about
    curing cancer. Just a good watch to give you an idea about juicing.

http://www.sockshare.me/watch-super-...line-free.html

Cure any autoimmune disease is by doctors and explains very well from
    a doctors perspective. Just click on the top right corner of the green
    lines to delete them to watch the documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhlp8jSiiU

chancy

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), Omni (31st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Hi Don i came across this list recently from a doctor leonard coldwell /

1. I would do a 21 day full body and colon cleansing system from www.mybepure.com

2. Do the Cancer Protocol from awesomesupplements.com

2a. Medical Fact is that cancer cannot grow in and oxygen rich alkaline environment therefore I would always make sure that my body is slightly alkaline with a pH of 7.36. I would achieve this easily with the Acid-Alkaline Protocol from awesomesupplements.com that was created after my historical use for my patients.

2b. Very often a correlation between cancer and fungus / Candida overgrowth is mentioned in the medical world. To make sure I dont suffer from this Candida overgrowth I would do the Candida Remediation Protocol from awesomesupplements.com which was also created after the producer researched my historical use of protocols with my patients in the past.

3. I also would take Hydrosol silver from helpingamerica.com (and do their metal cleanse too!)

4. I would take vitamin B17

4.a I would use Baking Soda with real Maple Syrup and warm up one tea spoon of Baking Soda with 5 spoons full of Maple syrup.

5. I would take Essiac Capsules from awesomesupplements.com

6. I would eat, if I could afford it, only organic whole foods from greatwholefood.com and eat fresh organic salads, vegetables and fruit.

7. I would have as much sun as my skin can handle without getting burned. Sun does not cause cancer!

8. I would buy a cheap juicer such as the Jack Lalanne model and have a lot of fresh juice with a lot of greens added.

9. I would walk or exercise just a little every day. Or at least 2 minutes 3 times a week

10. I would eat a vegetarian all organic life food diet

11. I would take Flora-Zymes, Quint-Essence, vitamin E and cal-mag from awesomesupplements.com every day of my life.

**In severe cases I would add oxygen therapy and or 35% hydrogen peroxide therapy. I would take (but I dont encourage anyone else to do it!) 8 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide in 8 ounces of Aloe juice for at least 35 days.

After doing all of this I would know I had done everything to address the physical causes of bad health.

Getting rid of the root cause of all disease! Lack of Energy which is usually caused by stress.

But I also know that the main cause of Cancer is mental and emotional stress. Its scientifically proven that all illnesses are 84% based on stress and only 16% based on physical elements. Therefore, I would know that I would have to uncover and eliminate the root cause of my personal health challenges to be able to get rid of the symptoms and physical malfunctions. I would have to actively apply the information in Instinct Based Medicine How to survive your illness and your doctor (see www.instinctbasedmedicine.com )

After doing all of this I would feel confident that I have done everything in my power to be healthy. I would then let Nature, or God, or whatever you call your higher power, do the rest.

Just a reminder: Nearly everybody in my family had cancer! And I don’t have or ever will get cancer!

So the question is: Do you believe the ones that lose or kill about 97% of their cancer patients or the ones that cure cancer on a daily basis. I can provide you with names and hospitals around the world where cancer cures are a daily reality. You will find it in my next newsletters. Please sign up for my free monthly newsletter www.instinctbasedmedicine.com

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), blake (31st July 2014), Christine (26th July 2014), conk (25th July 2014), sheme (26th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Hello Ammit,
    First, I'm very sorry you are in this sticky situation and I completely understand your desire to help your uncle.

You say that he's in the hospital now so if I were in your shoes this is what I'do:

First, your uncle can very well be in a very strong state of emotional distress, sadness, anger and any other emotion a human being can have or feel so perhaps this is not the best moment to "preach" him about anything he doesn't believe in, he would be rejecting every single word and even he would not allow you to start a conversation about it so please, let it be.... don't try... he won't have it.

Second, you haven't said if you live close to him as in the same town or not but if you do, there's something you can try which would be very beneficial and you wouldn't be forcing anything on him that he doesn't want. As his body has rejected the treatment it's possible he's going to be sent home soon and this would be the best time for you to get close(r) to him but if not, you still can try.

Everybody, even a sick person needs food so you could offer him the best vegetables and fruits combination juices you can come up with as many times a day as you can. I imagine it's possible he wouldn't reject something healthy and delicious (hopefully) and this would be a way to make him stronger, healthier and at the same time you would be helping to make his body alkaline but..... there's no need to tell him that your intention is to cure his cancer or alkalize his body, it's possible he would not be interested on hearing about it, again don't try to teach of convince him about anything, he's not ready for a nutrition lesson or any other lesson but you can do it quietly.

Third, as much as possible be with him and make him talk... start conversations about what was going on in his life six months to a year before he was diagnosed or noticed the first symptoms that made him go to the doctor.
    This is very important and please pay great attention to what he says, ask questions and listen, listen, listen.... If he tells you about a problem or worry he had or you know something, stay with the subject and make him talk about it as many times as you can, it has to be something emotionally painful such as a divorce, separation, lost of a job, a daughter or son leaving home, financial trouble, etc., it can be a sudden event or something that keeps (or kept)running through his mind as in many days or weeks thinking about it.

According to Dr Hamer the emotional stress that becomes cancer or other illness in the body is caused by a sudden unexpected event that the person suffers in silence, it's something that he wouldn't talk about with anybody but surely is in his mind all the time, it could be because he perceives it as something shameful or he just doesn't see a solution for it. Whatever the case, the brain has to come up with a solution because its job is to guarantee the survival of the body for the next second and the next and the next...

Any problems with the stomach mean that the person is not able to "stomach" or "digest" what is going on so the brain as a survival measure decides to create "more stomach" to solve the situation.... Now, he doesn't want to talk about it... his brain knows he needs more throat cells, a bigger throat.... and it starts making a bigger one.... Does it make sense to you?

All of this is happening in an unconscious manner, your uncle is not aware of it, none of us are. He can very well be oblivious as to the cause of the problem because he's not aware of the relationship between the mind and body and all things being related.

If through conversation you can find a possible cause (the event or emotion) the next step is to make him express the emotions he buried (or he thought he buried), it's everything that he never said because he wanted to avoid a confrontation or wasn't politically correct.

As an example: a man has a girlfriend and he discovers that she's having an affair, he's in terrible emotional pain but he loves this woman too much and he doesn't want to lose her so even though he brings the issue to her attention and they have a fight he still loves her so he doesn't say what he really wants to say hopping that she would choose him and stay with him. It doesn't matter if she stays or not, he never said what he needed to say and from that moment on he's always wondering why this happened when he was faithful, loving, caring and so on..... he also keeps everything to himself because he doesn't want people to know that he would be willing to forgive her and just keep on with the relationship, his friends and family wouldn't understand and everybody would say that he's crazy, stupid or something else just for even considering to forgive her and even worse, for wanting to keep the relationship.

As the example, it can be many different things... if you find out what the problem is you need to make him talk about it and express what he never said, to express the anger and discomfort he went through. After this it's even possible he can forgive and understand the other person(s) related to the event or problem and then he is the path of recovery and healing.

I hope I'm giving you an answer to your question which is basically how to talk to your uncle about alternative treatments, medicine, etc. when he doesn't believe any of it and he doesn't want it. My suggestion to you is: don't even try.
    Your best shot is to give him all the love, companionship and understanding you possibly can and at the same time giving him nourishment for his body which will make him to become alkaline without even know it. You can get the same or better effect with juicing that with bicarbonate and you don't need to convince anybody.... fruits and vegetables are appreciated by everybody as healthy food whereas taking bicarbonate needs a lot of convincing and explanation, this can be done a little later.

There's more that can be done but I'd like to know what you think.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Surely anyone can be convinced to take the sugar/baking soda concoction. So simple and seemingly very effective. I would also suggest Dr. Budwig's flaxseed and cottage cheese remedy. Another very simple approach that cost pennies.

The drawback to any alternative approach is chemo. Once a person starts the chemo regimen the body has a difficult time healing. If the alternative measures are begun without having started chemo the chances of healing increase dramatically. Still.......try the simple methods. They take little time and cost very little.

So much good advice provided herein! Convincing someone is the task! Good luck and many blessings.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), Earth Angel (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Perhaps this is his soul's way of going home.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), sheme (26th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast