+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My brain is only a receiver

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: My brain is only a receiver

The body is a biological machine, an instrument used to conduct tests, study this environment/ realm/dimension. We operate it from a different place. Sought of like a video game where you control an avatar to experience a world you can’t physically exist in.

I never believed I (my true self) was the body or even inside of it. The body/machine/vessel can breathe on its own without you having to think about it. It consumes various energies, digesting it to form/build/regenerate/rebuild itself in various ways…without you having to think that process through. The body prepares and removes waste/poisons through sweat/urine/feces without you having to think it through. Pain isn’t real…what you feel is a warning/the brain alerting consciousness the body is suffering/damage and that you need to be more careful with it… or it won’t function properly. The body heals itself, meds don’t heal you…they only assist you in coping with the process of healing. Meds have the potential to do damage to the mind…as the patient is trained to believe the DR. is actually healing them with chemicals that are foreign to the bodies make up.

When the body becomes exhausted, it will require rest/cool down period…like any other machine. Dreams are contemplations, the mind dwelling/deciphering/analyzing your previous thoughts, your reflections prior to sleep. The body rests but the mind is always active. In sleep the mind stays learning; just like meditation… the calm brings peace and clarity. Ever heard of the term “sleep on it”? When you awake your faculties are fuzzy…as the machine reboots itself while the consciousness reconnects with the device/body, it’s sometimes hard to tell what’s real or not for a brief moment…but when that connection is made… any thoughts before the sleep cycle will have a much better understanding.

If the brain is dead/damaged…The body can still be laying in a bed with other machinery hooked up to it…assisting the body to function regularly (breathing, digesting, removal of waste, healing) all on its own…but the body cannot move unless a thought commands it to. It’s not a meat suit, you are not inside of it… you remote control it. Learn to accept and trust your higher self…the world/illusion will change to your liking. We’re here for the learning experience, exercise what we learned… then we move on.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

blotter (25th July 2014), Jake (31st August 2014), Skyhaven (31st August 2014), TargeT (24th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Since the paper stated:

Consciousness itself then seems to fall outside the domain of science. Science is about what is
    measurable or quantifiable. There is nothing that can be measured. There is nothing that can be
    observed. There is no evidence for the existence of consciousness in the physical world except
    by subjective report.

Then a valid assertion would be that the spirit resides in the Nothing or No Thing, meaning it is something but it's not physical. This reminds me of something I came across a while ago. It's not very scientific, but hey we're trying to make a leap from science to No thing here, so bear with me.

Here's a statement from it:

Nothing is really something.

Einstein's general relativity equations show that space bends and prove that nothing is really something with substance. Supposedly, empty space is shaped, and it is the shape of space that creates the gravity that controls and creates the whole universe. It holds the planets in orbit, makes the sun and other stars burn, and it is empty space, nothing.

Value of general relativity: I always wondered what the practical benefit of general relativity was, and now I know. It proves that nothing is something, and in fact controls and creates the whole universe.

Nothing causes everything to happen. It creates gravity, gravity creates planets and stars, stars concentrate and release all energy and matter. Thus everything physical comes from and is created by nothing.

Our spirit is also like nothing. It is the so-called empty space between everything. The majority of everything is nothing, and it connects everything, everywhere.

Our essential, immortal self or soul is like the blank sheet that physical life is written on, the darkness that gives light a place to shine, the silence that gives sound a place to be heard, an infinite stadium that the game of life is played in. Nothing is more than something. It is the complete opposite of what people think. It is impossible to get your mind around; all you can do is know it is true and be it.

There are some things that are beyond the mind, literally. You can only know them, or in this case be them, when the mind is open.

You cannot experience nothing: You do not look inside yourself to find yourself as some eastern religions have been saying; there is nothing there. You cannot see or experience nothing; it is impossible. You can be like nothing, but not experience it. There is nothing to experience.

What does the experiencing cannot be experienced.

Spiritual perspective: You do not look in; you do the opposite, and you look out through your senses. When you experience everything, you are nothing at the same time. You have to be nothing to experience everything. If you are something, there is no room for everything. It is the spiritual perspective. You are looking out from nothing to everything, from nowhere to everywhere, from stillness to movement, from darkness to light.

It is interesting that the word “nowhere” is also “now here.”

The watcher/witness: The perspective of a spiritual being is as if you are sitting in a dark movie theater watching life. If the theater was not dark, you could not see the movie. Your soul or spirit is in a dark, silent void that is open to life. You are the void and everything in it, nothing and everything at the same time.

Source: http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...f-nothing.html
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 24th July 2014 at 17:11.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Rich (31st August 2014), spizella (25th July 2014), Star Tsar (24th July 2014), TargeT (24th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    An example of this is instinctive reflexes themselves. They happen faster than can be explained by the mere physical circuitry in our bodies.
    they've also shown that people know what what is going to happen before the physical body is exposed to it (using flash cards etc...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2014), joeecho (24th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Macedonia Avalon Member countertheanimator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    You know, I wasn't going to say anything. I just quietly reported your angry arrogance to the Moderators, but I have now changed my mind. Hearing this might do you some good (or not). I just read through your posts. You are angry, arrogant and uninformed and you would be well served to keep your typing fingers planted beneath your buttocks and spend some time reading before posting your all knowing observations about a realm in which you have spent a mere 14 years. You might be under the misguided impression that the very wise and well read beings on this forum are somehow beneath your intellect, but all you have provided to this point is hot air and quite a number of veiled insults. I have surmised that you are either a very precocious and possibly abused 14 year old human with delusions of grandeur, or you are a schill. Both possibilities being equal in value. Now, go clean your room, go outside and get some exercise, live ten more years and then come back to talk with the grown ups when you have spent a bit more time on the vine. This advice applies to teeny boppers and government schils. One in the same.
    You see, this is why i wanted to hide my age. But I, like you, trusted community. All the time. Now, when i reanalyzed what i really did, i did act funny in the past. But somehow, had more success in life. The more you stick to community, the more successful you are. According to them. When i created my own world, with my own ideas and theories, i gained hate. But i could not get back to the previous state of life.

Let me tell you one more thing, almost nobody knows about me. I always dip my fingers into dangerous waters. Always. I always risk. No sacrifice, no victory.
    This is a spiritual and scientific forum. I really do not want to talk a word about spirituality, but i'd die to speak for science. As for me, everything can be explained.

And as I am taught (never reveal what you know) I've had some good posts on this forum, which are deleted now. Very unfortunate for you.

We see things in a different point of view. And from my point of view, you currently should live somewhere back in the past.
    There's just no point in arguing. That's for children. And i hope you will not use this against me, because if you will, that'd be ridiculous and stupid act.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (1st September 2014), Star Tsar (24th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Ok little man, I have to respond and this will be my final response.

You suggest that I should live somewhere back in the past. Atlantis? Lemuria? Possibly.

You suggest that you are not interested in the spiritual, only the scientific. Have you read the Forum Founder's Tag line? "Where science and spirituality meet". Operative word being meet. You seem to insult any reference to spirituality and imho, you insult not only the members of this forum, you insult its founder.

You are not being met with "hate" (horrible word) due to your ideas, but rather your approach. Ever heard this "old" adage: "it is not the message, but the delivery"... Your delivery needs improvement.

If you aren't interested in "community" then what in the hell are you doing here? Looking for adversaries?

IMHO, you would be better served in another venue. Your core principles directly contradict those of the majority here. Your blatant disdain for others' points of view and your thread trolling suggest that you are looking for a fight. This is not a place of conflict, but rather ideas, support and sharing.

As Bill Ryan has astutely mentioned on numerous occasions, "would you invite this person into your living room". Young man, I wouldn't have you in my Butler's Pantry, let alone my living room.

I don't use your age against you. It is your lack of insight that is most unsettling and that coupled with your lack of experience, makes anything you have to say invalid.

When you have loved and lost and struggled and failed and prevailed.... come back and share your perspectives. As you do not have any faith in things of the spirit, we can assume that you have absolutely no previous incarnations upon which to draw and the fact that you have been out of diapers for no more than eleven years makes you less legitimate than my "do" list (well over fourteen years old).

What is truly sad is that if you weren't so dogmatic (an old person's trait, btw) you might have made some valuable contributions. Instead, you choose a venue in which the participants share a common creed and you seek to undermine it with your "wisdom" that belittles core values shared here.

I am going out on a limb here. Either you are unsubscribed or I am. I will not have my contributions to threads trolled by the likes of you. Whatever you are? I want no part of it.

To my fellow Avalonians: my sincere apologies for my emotional outburst. Something about this situation is sickening me. Please be careful with this one.
    Last edited by AriG; 24th July 2014 at 18:42.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Carmen (24th July 2014), Grizz Griswold (1st September 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Macedonia Avalon Member countertheanimator's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me stop for a second. This is a big misunderstanding, and i see you continue to run on your own bad bad way.
    I do not say i have anything hateful against spirituality. Just it is not on my bright side.
    And everything you said in response to my first reply, was misunderstanding.

I joined this forum because there are many people who think likewise.
    I wrote that reply when i read:"According to neuroscience, this is impossible"

My point was that the public is misinformed. Physicists also do the same as neuroscientists. They misinform people.

Quote I don't use your age against you. It is your lack of insight that is most unsettling and that coupled with your lack of experience, makes anything you have to say invalid.
    Never, Never think that a man who is younger has lack of experience. That's a bad thinking and a wrong delivery, as you say. Well, my message in the previous post was that i can learn spirituality from you, if i need or want, and that you can learn science from me. But you read that as i had hate against spirituality.

You know, I wasn't going to say anything. I just quietly reported your angry arrogance to the Moderators, but I have now changed my mind. Hearing this might do you some good (or not). I just read through your posts. You are angry, arrogant and uninformed and you would be well served to keep your typing fingers planted beneath your buttocks and spend some time reading before posting your all knowing observations about a realm in which you have spent a mere 14 years. You might be under the misguided impression that the very wise and well read beings on this forum are somehow beneath your intellect, but all you have provided to this point is hot air and quite a number of veiled insults. I have surmised that you are either a very precocious and possibly abused 14 year old human with delusions of grandeur, or you are a schill. Both possibilities being equal in value. Now, go clean your room, go outside and get some exercise, live ten more years and then come back to talk with the grown ups when you have spent a bit more time on the vine. This advice applies to teeny boppers and government schils. One in the same.
    Quote You are angry, arrogant and uninformed and you would be well served to keep your typing fingers planted beneath your buttocks and spend some time reading before posting your all knowing observations about a realm in which you have spent a mere 14 years.
    You look like a conspiracy theorist now. Fully. But i get it. You thought that I am brainwashed by the mainstream media.

Quote Now, go clean your room, go outside and get some exercise, live ten more years and then come back to talk with the grown ups when you have spent a bit more time on the vine.
    And again. If you really read my posts, you would see that i have hate to those who lie, not those who speak truthfully.

I am very sorry for the small fight now.
    Go on, resume about Tesla.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

Rich (31st August 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Science has mainly considered things from the idea that everything is made up of parts.
    So anything that we consider to be us is just a part of something larger.
    We tend to think in parts, communicate in parts, yet there have been many in mathematics, physics,
    philosophy, who have hinted at the realty of wholeness.

I found this article to be a mind blower, but it covers a lot of ideas that have been pointed out over the centuries, and largely ignored
    similar to many of Tesla's ideas.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physic...c-Universe.htm

It is a challenge to wade through, but with a lot of looking up of words I got to a level of understanding of it that
    helped me remember a larger "part" of myself for which the rest is merely a receiver.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

AriG (24th July 2014), Skyhaven (25th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks John! Yes, the one is the all, and the all are the one. All of the pieces together form the one, but knows itself simultaneously as all the pieces. Thus creation is not separate from the creator, but is made of the creator.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Rich (31st August 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

OK here ya go, I just went through this on my thread. chuckle chuckle.

"OK, are ya sittin up and payin attention??? Been talkin with George about this and He agreed. Gonna give ya some serious. ccc.

First I'm gonna back up to sompthin I said on another thread, although I wasn't talkin about Akashic.

What is memory? Why can't we sometimes remember stuff that we know for certain is stored in our very own brain. Just can't seem to dig it out of there. Really makes ya feel dumb sometimes, don't it. Well the problem ain't with your brain, but the simple fact that it ain't IN your brain. Your brain don't store nothin. nope. Your brain, is nothin more than a Transmiter/Reciever, of information. yep. All those intricate little synapsis thingys in there, are Transmiters and Recievers, of information... to and from the Akashic Record. yep. EVERYTHING, that hapens, every Nano-second of every single nano-second, of every single day, in the entire Universe, is "Recorded" in the Akashic.

Look at it this way... YOU/ME/EVERYTHING... is just a "Terminal"... of the Akashic, (Mainframe) yep. The Akashic, is our "Mainframe".

Akashic = Universal Record/Libray.

So what's the Universal record? Source

Source = Mainframe.

EVERYTHING... is stored by Source. (this is all part of that "Everunknowable" part.) So how do we get our memories back from the mainframe? (Source) Quite simple my dear friends. We ask. yep. It's that simple. Do NOT... try to complicate this!!!!! IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

You ever say the words, "I remember"? And then the proper words roll off the tip of your tonge as though you just pulled it from your very own memory. hmm. Quick, ain't He? ccc. yep! The Mainframe, is that quick!!!! There ain't a Super Computer even thought of yet, that will even hold a candle to that which the Mainframe is capable of. can you say "Ever Unknowable?" ccc.

Now... how do you go about getting access to information you don't remember or have any knowledge of in the first place? hmm. YOU, may not know sompthin... but the Mainframe does. hmm. So how do you coerce IT, into giving it to lowly little old you? I've already told you. Wern't you listening? Simple, you ask. yep. All ya gotta do... is ask. Do you remember? That I continually talk about learning to ASK the right questions? hmm. Do you remember, that I continually talk about being Explicitly Specific, in the things that you do ask? hmm. If you type a Specific Web address into your browser, you will get a Specific web-site. If you type in a random "Term", you will get a large choice of web-sites from which to chose. Same with Source.

Here's a bit of practice for ya. I know you have this waiting right on the tip of your tongue. ccc.

SAY this: "Give me Einsteins formula, for his theory of relativity, in 10 seconds.

That's a nuther trick, in the how to. Don't just ask the question, but put a time on it also, as to "When" you want it. If you don't, you may just get it tomoro. Never say: "I can't find my keys." Where are my keys now! And then go right to them. yep. "I need my keys now!!!" "Show me my keys now!!!" THINK it as a Command, not a question. THINK, of HS when you say it. THINK of Source, when you say it. And then THANK them when you find it. yep. works. Everytime. NEVER, doubt your HS or Source... and they will always give what you want.

Never say; "I can't remember", when you actually do want to remember.

I will think of it in a second! Guess what that does for you? cc.

Here is knowledge... YOU may not know something, but Source does. Oh yah, and yer actually talkin to your HS, which is your terminal to Source. Plug into HS, plug into Source. yep.

YOU are plugged directly into the Mainframe. Through HS. yep. uh-huh.

Oh yah, and this don't have to be a silent connection. You can talk to HS/Source, just as you would a librarian. Yep. You can work out whatever it is you are asking for, with HS/Source, the very same as working it out with a librarian. ccc. Works slick too. Just keep narrowing down your choices and getting more and more specific in your questons.

cccccc, I can smell the sawdust burnin from here. cccc. Y'all gonna have fun with this one!!!! cccc."

Yes and don't ferget also... this body ain't really you, but just a suit you wear to have this Physical experience. You are an Immortal Spirit Being OF The Highest Order, and nothing can harm you. Only this body will die.

Your Spirit is Forever...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Hervé (25th July 2014), Karezza (31st July 2014), Rich (31st August 2014), Shezbeth (31st August 2014), Sierra (27th July 2014), Skyhaven (31st August 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I just happened to come across this article today.

The Influence Vedic Philosophy Had On Nikola Tesla’s Idea Of Free Energy
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...f-free-energy/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

meeradas (27th July 2014), Sierra (27th July 2014), Skyhaven (26th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Just reading some neurology stuff about near death experiences, they write the following:

Neuroscientists are piecing together plausible explanations for each of the components of the NDE. The sensation of floating outside one’s body can be reliably induced by suppressing that part of the brain that makes us feel as if we possess our bodies. The experience is identical to that reported by those who have had an NDE. This experience can be replicated by drugs or magnetic stimulation. There are even reports (I have had one such patient) of people who have a typical NDE experience during seizures. The bright light can be explained as a function of hypoxia (relative lack of oxygen) either to the retina or the visual cortex. Any everything else is simply the culturally appropriate hallucinations of a hypoxic brain.

Source: http://theness.com/neurologicablog/i...h-experiences/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Rich (31st August 2014), Wind (24th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by countertheanimator (here)
    You see, this is why i wanted to hide my age. But I, like you, trusted community. All the time. Now, when i reanalyzed what i really did, i did act funny in the past. But somehow, had more success in life. The more you stick to community, the more successful you are. According to them. When i created my own world, with my own ideas and theories, i gained hate. But i could not get back to the previous state of life.

Let me tell you one more thing, almost nobody knows about me. I always dip my fingers into dangerous waters. Always. I always risk. No sacrifice, no victory.
    This is a spiritual and scientific forum. I really do not want to talk a word about spirituality, but i'd die to speak for science. As for me, everything can be explained.

And as I am taught (never reveal what you know) I've had some good posts on this forum, which are deleted now. Very unfortunate for you.

We see things in a different point of view. And from my point of view, you currently should live somewhere back in the past.
    There's just no point in arguing. That's for children. And i hope you will not use this against me, because if you will, that'd be ridiculous and stupid act.
    We are now at the end of August and you are still pretending to be 14 years old. Isn't about time you cleaned up your act? You didn't have to give us an age at all, but having been called out, you really should be advertising your real birth certificate age. We have threads criticizing Obama for falsifying his birth certificate. What goes for him goes for you: you cannot expect any of your posts to be taken as anything other than garbage while carrying on this pretence.

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I'm not sure the history of the posters arguing. But age does not mean wisdom. When I was 14 I had a decent grasp of the world already. I think debating the content of posts is more valuable than putting down someone's age. There is no wisdom in talking down to young people... It is a virus of the mind in older people that they think they are so superior to young people IMHO. I don;t see much reason for the venom applied to counter. Maybe I missed a lot of the energy and interaction that lead to this. But I don't think slamming someone because of age is much with the ethos of Avalon. Posts like that will lead to people unsubscribing. And that is sad to me to lose a perspective on this forum...

Maybe ari is totally right in calling this poster out. I can't judge that. I only see what's in this thread... Just don't think using someone's age is a good point in terms of debating/analyzing them.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st August 2014 at 08:38.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

araucaria (31st August 2014), Rich (31st August 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I'm not sure the history of the posters arguing. But age does not mean wisdom. When I was 14 I had a decent grasp of the world already. I think debating the content of posts is more valuable than putting down someone's age. There is no wisdom in talking down to young people... It is a virus of the mind in older people that they think they are so superior to young people IMHO. I don;t see much reason for the venom applied to counter. Maybe I missed a lot of the energy and interaction that lead to this. But I don't think slamming someone because of age is much with the ethos of Avalon. Posts like that will lead to people unsubscribing. And that is sad to me to lose a perspective on this forum...

Maybe ari is totally right in calling this poster out. I can't judge that. I only see what's in this thread... Just don't think using someone's age is a good point in terms of debating/analyzing them.
    I agree omni, but there is a bit of history to this that you need to check out. I agree that age is largely irrelevant, which is why i don't give mine. But I don't think pretending to be 14 is much with the ethos of Avalon - it is a minor form of deception of which you hear about more egregious examples in connection with older people grooming youngsters.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Omni (31st August 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I agree omni, but there is a bit of history to this that you need to check out. I agree that age is largely irrelevant, which is why i don't give mine. But I don't think pretending to be 14 is much with the ethos of Avalon - it is a minor form of deception of which you hear about more egregious examples in connection with older people grooming youngsters.
    Perhaps calling that person out is indeed called for. I'm curious how this conclusion was reached? I still don't think picking on someone's age is worthwhile, but if they are lying about it I totally agree with calling them out about it. Just not talking down to them for being 14(in a post I saw). I had a minor problem with that...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

araucaria (31st August 2014), Rich (31st August 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I thought that countertheanimator would have to be extremely intelligent for his age, an observation I made about his writing skills. Either we have a case of genius or...
    Last edited by Wind; 31st August 2014 at 11:52.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

araucaria (31st August 2014)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I thought that countertheanimator would have to be extremely intelligent for his age, an observation I made about his writing skills. Either we have a case of genius or...
    The age thing is getting a little confusing – not a good sign. I have not been taking the following in the way it was apparently intended to mean:

You see, this is why i wanted to hide my age.
    Where I am coming from is given here:

However if i was one of the bad guys, trust me, i would not be under government surveillance.
    Trust you? That's not how it works. You have to earn people's trust.
    Most 14-year-olds are under government surveillance - it is done through school teachers and is generally above board
    And very occasionally they find kids who are actually young adults. And sometimes they are even deceived and don't find them. As a forum member whom no one gets to see, it would be so much easier to pass off as a kid. So, even if you are trustworthy, you can only be trusted in harmless matters, until you earn a little trust.
    In the middle of that thread, countertheanimator was marked Unsubscribed, only to reappear some time later. We have no info as to what was going on here, and I don’t remember ever seeing a member reinstated so promptly and quietly – another grey area – but with hindsight I suspect it has something to do with some insensitive posts, now deleted, he made on AriG’s thread: “Re: Another healing request for my mother”
    Sorry for the conflict I have made.

Let's leave that, i came for something else.
    Let’s leave the age issue: it is ultimately undecidable, so I shall accept an extremely precocious 14 years for now. Instead, I will voice the much more substantive complaint that we are still waiting for countertheanimator to elaborate on an extraordinary claim. They don’t get much bigger than floutings of the second law of thermodynamics, and failing to respond to Hazel’s post below is wasting everyone’s time.

Quote Posted by Hazel (here)
    Just to help along those of us not in the 'professional' know...
    here's the "simple" Thermodynamic Laws that were taught to many of us in school.

Physics4Kids

www.physics4kids.com/files/thermo_laws.html

Thermodynamics and Heat in Physics

Thermodynamic Laws that Explain Systems
    A thermodynamic system is one that interacts and exchanges energy with the area around it. The exchange and transfer need to happen in at least two ways. At least one way must be the transfer of heat. If the thermodynamic system is "in equilibrium," it can't change its state or status without interacting with its environment. Simply put, if you're in equilibrium, you're a "happy system," just minding your own business. You can't really do anything. If you do, you have to interact with the world around you.

A Zeroth Law?
    The zeroth law of thermodynamics will be our starting point. We're not really sure why this law is the zeroth. We think scientists had "first" and "second" for a long time, but this new one was so important it should come before the others. And voila! Law Number Zero! Here's what it says: When two systems are sitting in equilibrium with a third system, they are also in thermal equilibrium with each other.

In English: systems "One" and "Two" are each in equilibrium with "Three." That means they each have the same energy content as "Three". But if THAT’S true, then all the values found in "Three", match those in both "One" and "Two". It’s obvious, then, that the values of "One" and "Two" must ALSO match. This means that "One" and "Two" have to be in equilibrium with each other.

A First Law
    The first law of thermodynamics is a little simpler. The first law states that when heat is added to a system, some of that energy stays in the system and some leaves the system. The energy that leaves does work on the area around it. Energy that stays in the system creates an increase in the internal energy of the system.

In English: you have a pot of water at room temperature. You add some heat to the system. First, the temperature and energy of the water increases. Second, the system releases some energy and it works on the environment (maybe heating the air around the water, making the air rise).

A Second Law
    The big finish! The second law of thermodynamics explains that it is impossible to have a cyclic (repeating) process that converts heat completely into work. It is also impossible to have a process that transfers heat from cool objects to warm objects without using work.

In English: that first part of the law says no reaction is 100% efficient. Some amount of energy in a reaction is always lost to heat. Also, a system can not convert all of its energy to working energy.

The second part of the law is more obvious. A cold body can't heat up a warm body. Heat naturally wants to flow from warmer to cooler areas. Heat wants to flow and spread out to areas with less heat. If heat is going to move from cooler to warmer areas, it is going against what is “natural”, so the system must put in some work for it to happen.
    Thermodynamics and Heat in Physics

Thermodynamic Laws that Explain Systems
    A thermodynamic system is one that interacts and exchanges energy with the area around it. The exchange and transfer need to happen in at least two ways. At least one way must be the transfer of heat. If the thermodynamic system is "in equilibrium," it can't change its state or status without interacting with its environment. Simply put, if you're in equilibrium, you're a "happy system," just minding your own business. You can't really do anything. If you do, you have to interact with the world around you.

Are we now sufficiently prepared for you to reveal what you have that "violates the 2nd Law of Physics" countertheanimator?

A pity about the spirituality, but the real problem is that, pending the extraordinary proof, this appears to mean “I really do not want to talk a word about science”. So “everything can be explained”? Well, let’s have some explanations please instead of being disagreeable with people.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Omni (1st September 2014), seko (31st August 2014)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Well, let’s have some explanations please instead of being disagreeable with people.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 31st August 2014 at 14:55.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

araucaria (1st September 2014), Jake (31st August 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Folks, physics HAS crossed the line into the study of consciousness. There are no particles. The atoms family only exist as variables/potentials, until engaged by consciousness. No one variable can exist by itself,, these energetic properties only 'exist' if they are pulled together by a SYSTEM of probabilities.. The key ingredient to any system of potentials is consciousness. There is and inseperability between consciousness and matter. The wave form does not collapse, and superposition does not break down,, until observed or engaged by consciousness...

See the double slit experiment, as an effort to understand 'wave/particle' duality.. and try and wrap your brain around this brick wall that physics has run into.

You guys,,, this is the secret that this world is looking for.. Almost nobody has let the implications of this experiment set in. Bright physicists have quit, because they will not participate in an angle of physics that dovetails into the study of consciousness... To understand the world in the Newtonian, particle physics model,,, is like riding your bike with training wheels on... It makes sense for a while,, but please grow up and take off the training wheels. Consciousness creates reality. There is no getting around it,,,, You can get around gravity... but not consciousness.... Gravity is simply 'condensed space',, stretched and warped creating a pull, where it is warped.. without matter, there is no gravity,,, without consciousness,,, there is no matter.

There is an inseparability between consciousness and matter.. If there is no consciousness observing,,, there is no tree, and NO,, there is no sound!

I foresee a revolution. If we were to ALL have an OBE at the same time, or on the same day, or night,,,, and we all remembered them... Every one of these discussions will fall by the wayside, as every single person in the world will know that they are more than their physical bodies. And that our brains/eyes, are not just receivers,, but they are PROJECTORS too. Projectors that put up false imagery that have us confused about the nature of reality. TPTB have already been knowing this for longo time, and have done a dandy job at hiding it from us. Making us hide it from ourselves.

Our egos tend to want to offer us immortality... How dare the ego offer us something that we already have!!!

Cheers
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

araucaria (1st September 2014), Rich (31st August 2014), Skyhaven (31st August 2014), Wind (31st August 2014)

38. Link to Post #40
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Folks........
    The atoms family only exist as variables/potentials, until engaged by consciousness. No one variable can exist by itself,, these energetic properties only 'exist' if they are pulled together by a SYSTEM of probabilities.. The key ingredient to any system of potentials is consciousness. There is and inseperability between consciousness and matter.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Jake (31st August 2014), Skyhaven (31st August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast