+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solaris BlueRaven 07-23-2014 (interesting interference)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Solaris BlueRaven 07-23-2014 (interesting interference)

Published on Jul 24, 2014
    This is a sound bite with some interesting interference which was captured from my interview last night with Jimmy Church on Fade to Black. Adam Go Rightly was kind enough to send me this file. The interference starts about 49 seconds into this bite. For those who don't understand the technology and information I present all I can say is do the hard research. SBR

What do you think guys?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), Jean-Marie (24th July 2014), meeradas (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (24th July 2014), seehas (25th July 2014), Tyy1907 (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Solaris BlueRaven 07-23-2014 (interesting interference)

bumping this so other can gleam it
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Jean-Marie (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (24th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    This is a sound bite with some interesting interference which was captured from my interview last night with Jimmy Church on Fade to Black. Adam Go Rightly was kind enough to send me this file. The interference starts about 49 seconds into this bite. For those who don't understand the technology and information I present all I can say is do the hard research. SBR

What do you think guys?
    Solaris RlueRaven has talked about dark technology for awhile. This interference tells me that the government is concerned that more are awakening to the manipulation and control.

I look forward to the whole interview with Jimmy Church.

Solaris BlueRaven’s YouTube

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2014), Jean-Marie (24th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ya I put it on dvd in case they removed it
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Jean-Marie (24th July 2014), RunningDeer (24th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interference signal speeded up 8x

Here is the interference signal speeded up 8x. Mystery solved. If a stream is interrupted it may temporarily revert to a different sample rate, in which it would apparently Slow things down.. dues to the sample rates mismatching. In any case a disruption yes.

I personally still have this big question mark lingering over my head about it tho'.

How did the interference happen?
    Who did the interfering?
    Was it done on purpose?
    Why was it done, to see if it could be done.(If it was done on purpose)
    To see if it could be done and then picked up? A practice run perhaps.?

It sounds like music to me, but you can put all sorts of frequencies into music and none would be the wiser.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 25th July 2014 at 00:36.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Axman (25th July 2014), Jean-Marie (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

In light of Solaris' comment about disclosing the psychotronic mind control and all that, I just imagined if there was a disclosure of this information and suddenly EVERYBODY knew this was going on. There'd be a TON of angry people, gamechanger to say the least. No wonder there was interference after that question was asked.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

shadowstalker (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

i cant help myself but allways when something like this happens im remembering the moment when that so called "Area51 Employee" called Art Bell that was more than strange

it wouldnt surprise me if there is an AI out there that bounces on a number of keywords.

back to jimmy church what happend after that incident? could they continue the show later?
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

shadowstalker (25th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

There is a lot of alien and interdimensional activity at this time. Mainly with abductees, but absolutely not strictly exclusive, and 'mysteries' will grow rappidly and create quite a lot of confusion. I wonder from where people think that the AI and mind control knowledge has developed? a simple and resonable earthly advancement of technology?

I exchanged a little with Solaris last month and read her two books, I have enormouse appreciation for her, am also aware that she relates most if not all activity to the human faction. That is very true in most of the cases, but certainly not in all. Up to a year ago, it was not a common conversation to speak about AI or mind control within the alternative community, and it is still a very(understandbly so) delicate and sensitive matter. This year we will possibly learn to talk about alien/interdimensional intervention and it's imposition in our lives, and their direct orchastration of global occurances and interference behind the scenes. Wars and diappearing of aircrafts.. and the control of our leaders (our government).

Things will rise up to the surface and we will have to learn from who we actually are trying to be released from, and to gain our freedom.

Disclosure, to all it's various aspects

Good luck to us all ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th July 2014 at 20:28.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

karelia (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), shadowstalker (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    There is a lot of alien and interdimensional activity at this time. Mainly with abductees, but absolutely not strictly so, and 'mysteries' will grow rappidly and create quite a lot of confusion. I wonder from where people think that the AI and mind control knowledge has developed? a simple and resonable earthly advancement of technology?

I exchanged a little with Solaris last month and read her two books, I have enormouse appreciation for her, am also aware that she relates most if not all activity to the human faction. That is very true in most of the cases, but certainly not in all. Up to a year ago, it was not a common conversation to speak about AI or mind control within the alternative community, and it is still a very(understandbly so) delicate and sensitive matter. This year we will possibly learn to talk about alien/interdimensional intervention and it's imposition in our lives, and their direct orchastration of global occurances and interference behind the scenes. Wars and diappearing of aircrafts.. and the control of our leaders (our government).

Things will rise up to the surface and we will have to learn from who we actually are trying to be released from, and to gain our freedom.

Disclosure, to all it's various aspects

Good luck to us all ~

Limor
    Just getting settle in the thought that I’ve caught up to everyone with archonic energies and mind control. And now AI. And now more about alien/interdimensional intervention.

It puts into perspective when I’ve shared with friends and family only a teeny-tiny bit. There’s soooo much! Sometimes, I feel like I’m stretched too thin.

And while I’m at it, sometimes, I think that ‘you all’ have creative imaginations. Let me quickly add here…that’s just my way to cope with it for a bit. At the same time, I’m angry with all the levels of deception and control! It kicks me into knowing more.

I’m also feeling like a Dud, with a capital 'D'. I don’t have a lot of experiences like many Avalonians. Sigh, I’m less than. And in my next breath, glad for that, too.

Ugh! Feeling a huge duality pull at the moment.

Whew! Better now that I’ve got that out. Thank you.

Glad again, I am who I am.

RunningDeer <3

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gardener (25th July 2014), Limor Wolf (25th July 2014), shadowstalker (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Phase II of ‘conversations to myself’:

We all have unique journeys.
    We all have diverse strengths.
    We all have diverse talents.
    The human condition is such that we’re made to connect like a 500 piece puzzle.
    No wait, make that a 500 x 500 x 500 multi-D puzzle.

{insert smiles and hugs here}

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2014 at 15:26.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gardener (25th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), Limor Wolf (25th July 2014), shadowstalker (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Dear Paula
    I absolutely identify with your sentiment above, my 'less than' meter goes off with regular monotony, gradually I manage to silence it and return to 'so what, I am who I am'. As for all the data we are confronted with, so much smoke and mirrors to contend with and its very tempting to say to hell with it all and go do some gardening which is what I do and return when I am pretty well grounded.

The above vid shadow posted (thanks) was interupted at a clearly telling moment, the last word was 'darpa' but to be very objective it could be any number of things, including operator interupt for effect. Not saying that is so, but not everything is clear cut. And all these things take us down weird roads which occupy our time which might be better spent working on something practical. (kettle calling fireback muckyface here)

Suppose I just wanted to say 'I hear ya'
    love
    Cathryn
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

giovonni (26th July 2014), Limor Wolf (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do you know there are somethings that I just can't take seriously? Now if poor old Solaris was named that by her old mum, I would say listen love go and change that stupid name because nobody will take you seriously. With a name like Solaris Blueraven people will think that you are some kind of attention seeking nutjob.......and I'm sorry to say that is exactly what
    I think.

24. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi Paula ~

I hear you as well. and I am sorry if my above post left you uncomfortable. I can certainly identify with your feeling of being streched to thin. Your own personal DNA, however, knows.. and therefore kicks you to hide your gaze with your hands to protect the relative vulnerability of the soul, but to leave enough space between the fingers to continue and search what you will personally be called to find out. It's a ride.. for the planet and for ourselves as individuals, but it is not one of an imagination, more a one of revelations. And, yes, it sometimes feels too rough to travel the high road for the sensitive soul..

Interferences such as the above in Solaris's interview have interrupted my phone calls a couple of times, and others which sounded more 'alien' in nature. It happens when the person I am talking to have some kind of ET connection in their life, whether they know it or not.

A wise woman replied to me this last week with a few simple words, she said -

"Amazing how common sense, purity of heart and intention and simplicity is really what we need sometimes. "

And in this crazy Luna Park of experience that we are having, simplicity (at least to me) sometimes feels like a too much complex thing to achieve.

Thank you, Paula, for being you ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th July 2014 at 20:30.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (25th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aheb (here)
    Do you know there are somethings that I just can't take seriously? Now if poor old Solaris was named that by her old mum, I would say listen love go and change that stupid name because nobody will take you seriously. With a name like Solaris Blueraven people will think that you are some kind of attention seeking nutjob.......and I'm sorry to say that is exactly what
    I think.
    One of the finest lady's I know, and a true warrior spirit. But I know how you feel, looking at your message above, I also find it difficult to take your comment seriously.

Be well,

Limor ~

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (26th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), shadowstalker (25th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think.
    I guess that says much about you and them. if you can't see passed the name then what is the point?
    Solaris BlueRaven has a beautiful mind and spirit, and she helps people, that is all that anyone should consider.

Last edited by shadowstalker; 25th July 2014 at 20:57.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Gardener (26th July 2014), Limor Wolf (25th July 2014), RunningDeer (25th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A name is important, it defines...I know a girl Anne Marie..I can pretty much define everything about her from her name........she is catholic.name and patronymic...................she listens to her priest and therefore votes labor/democrat.even the football team she suports is a catholic team......so three things that I know with out even stretching my mind. If you want to look into mysteries then you must think like this........so what to I define from a name?....you already know LOL

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A name is important, it defines...I know a girl Anne Marie..I can pretty much define everything about her from her name........she is catholic.name and patronymic...................she listens to her priest and therefore votes labor/democrat.even the football team she suports is a catholic team......so three things that I know with out even stretching my mind. If you want to look into mysteries then you must think like this........so what to I define from a name?....you already know LOL
    Snippet of a numerological reading on Solaris BlueRaven - 193/13/4 (numerical break down @ bottom)

Note, Solaris BlueRaven has an almost a perfect balance between vowels and consonants; 7 vowels & 9 consonants.

"Numerology and The Divine Triangle," by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker, pages 156-158.

Key 13: Death
    • “…birth, not necessarily into this world but rather rebirth of the consciousness into higher planes.”
    • “It connotes an initiate or one who is reborn through the mental powers of transmutation…”
    • “…eternal life. The life force does not die, but merely changes form.”
    Your life as a 13 will be of constant change. As soon as a situation seems settled and quite, a new set of circumstance will arise to replace the old. Constant renewal keeps you on your toes and impresses on you the transitory nature of earthly things. The instability of your material world strengthens the bond between you and the invisible world. Because of this you need a secure home and secure relationships therein, for you realize that these bonds are turn and lasting.

You are not a leader in the ordinary sense of the world, but you do carry on for others. You take on their problems and bravely bear burdens with little complaint. Your idealism knows no bounds, and you can transform the most desperately lost cause into a worthwhile venture through your profound philosophy and understanding of the real values in life. Your limitless creative peers discover fertile soil where others see only a wasteland. You can salvage a relationship that seems about to break and cement it more strongly than it was. Transformation is your key word, whether it be in business, relationships or social causes.

Your psychic abilities are marked, and you can see right through people and situations. It is not easy to fool you, and your perceptive analytical powers make you a formidable opponent.

S=19/1
    O=15/6
    A=1
    R=18/9
    I=9
    S=19/1

B=2
    L=12/3
    U=21/3
    E=5
    R=18/9
    A=1
    V=22/4
    E=5
    N=14/5

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2014 at 22:51.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (26th July 2014), shadowstalker (26th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are you saying that is her real name?

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you saying that is her real name?
    Whether it’s Solaris BlueRaven, a ‘girl’ named Anne Marie, or Howdy Doody, in the end it matters not. It’s about the person who perceives and their beliefs.

My gut tells me there's no need for me to comment with you any further on this issue. Enjoy your day, ahem.

Apologies, ShadowStalker, for derailing thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th July 2014 at 17:34.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (26th July 2014), shadowstalker (26th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Solaris BlueRaven 07-23-2014 (interesting interference)

Solaris BlueRaven is a dear and caring person ...
    i have had the experience and pleasure of listening to her in private conversation interact with a close friend ...

She's the real deal ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast