+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strangest dream

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Strangest dream

Short dream story that has me puzzled, if someone knows what it could mean, please speak up

Here goes,

I dreamt that a very sweet red cat was sleeping next to me, when it turned around its paw landed on my right wrist, because it was comfy and relaxed it had its nails out, like when their are purring and stretching, one of its nails hooked under my skin and that stung a bit, not uncomfortably but noticeable, so I gently tried to lift its paw, but the nail dug in deeper, eventually it pulled some skin loose ( it hurt) and a circular flap of skin came up, when I looked inside, I saw small electronic wires, some things that looked like tiny circuit boards and chips and they where all connected by thin white wires, for some reason the hole was exactly the same size as my watch, that I put over the hole.

Then I woke up, baffled, wtf was that all about, didn't see any sci fi movie or anything like that.

Anyone???

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Strangest dream

Hmm! you have any unexplained marks and or scars on your self there neighbour?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), Omni (25th July 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hmm! you have any unexplained marks and or scars on your self there neighbour?
    Nope, I checked for those, but I have used the pendulum for many years for basic yes no questions and answers to mundane issues for speedy decisions in unclear situations and more then once the pendulum made a full swing and lands on that exact same spot on my wrist.

But this morning I woke up thinking OMG the Borg have arrived and I have been assimilated, grinn, I don't want to make a big deal out of this dream, it was not scary, but very unusual for me, and the sort I will remember for the rest of my life ( I have a couple of those).

Thanks for your reply SSU, much appreciated.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 25th July 2014 at 09:37.

5. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I see Sirdip hovering around here, do you have any ideas what it could have been about Sirdip?

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

I have a strange dream last night, all I remember is am American warship, a recent one being found in the middle of a desert.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th July 2014), giovonni (26th July 2014), Omni (25th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2014), ulli (25th July 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Cats usually represent our comfort zones, also the feminine aspects,
    while circuits and wires represent the mechanical part of us...the routine self,
    which functions on automatic.
    Awakening to the spiritual side is a never-ending process, as we cannot function without some routines or habits.
    The watch is code for time, which is limited by our physical death, when we return to the world of spirit.
    Time will (in time) provide all answers to questions about our inner workings.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th July 2014), Agape (25th July 2014), fourty-two (26th July 2014), Hazel (25th July 2014), skamandar (28th July 2014), Wind (25th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    I have a strange dream last night, all I remember is am American warship, a recent one being found in the middle of a desert.
    This dream is a warning.
    I am a desert; nothing grows in me.
    I am a warship, stranded in a desert...disempowered.
    There is no water to carry me.

My advice is to start asking questions about the hereafter, and the beyond space and time parts of life.
    Then the answers will come from there, not from a finite mind, which can only regurgitate.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th July 2014), Agape (25th July 2014), bogeyman (25th July 2014), fourty-two (26th July 2014), skamandar (28th July 2014), Wind (25th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Cats usually represent our comfort zones, also the feminine aspects,
    while circuits and wires represent the mechanical part of us...the routine self,
    which functions on automatic.
    Awakening to the spiritual side is a never-ending process, as we cannot function without some routines or habits.
    The watch is code for time, which is limited by our physical death, when we return to the world of spirit.
    Time will (in time) provide all answers to questions about our inner workings.

Thanks Ulli, and grinzz, that's about as much and far as the redhead and I discussed this with came up with too, we think its got something to do with us, but it might not too, we discussed previous lives toghether yesterday and timelines so who knows eh, the rest of the conversation was regular delightful lovers filth. Thanks for your response.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Short dream story that has me puzzled, if someone knows what it could mean, please speak up
    I'm not an expert dream analyzer but it seems the strangest dreams come when I am trying to answer a question of find a solution to something. I would ask, Is there some issue or work problem or big question you have been pondering lately and asking for an answer? Perhaps this dream is related to the answer. It might be something you're not even consciously asking about.

Some great examples:
    Elias Howe dreamed of being held by jungle cannibals, who put him in a pot of water, with spears pointed at him. Upon contemplation of the dream, he remembered the strange fact that all the spears had holes in the tips. He had been working on creating a sewing machine and this dream inspired him to put the hole in the tip of the needle, thus revolutionizing sewing.

Einstein's Theory of Relativity was the result of contemplation of a dream in which he was sledding and he was going faster and faster and all the colors were blurring together.

The lead singer of the band Train was trying to finish his album but didn't yet have that "signature song." In a period of great stress and pressure, he dreamed the song Drops of Jupiter, which then set off him and his band.

So many more. I love dream stories. I hope you figure this one out.

Oh, and Ulli, great stuff!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th July 2014), Agape (25th July 2014), halffull (25th July 2014), Mare (25th July 2014), skamandar (28th July 2014), Wind (25th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Dreams can be strange indeed.

The night before the Malaysian flight accident over Ukraine I dreamed of Mr Putin.
    We talked together on different subjects and our conversation was like having first time meeting with someone that you want to know better.
    With a respect I asked him few questions without pushing too much but I could see that there was many things going on in his mind.

Suddenly Mr Putin disappeared for short moment and come back with marks of the blood all over his body.
    He gave me the sign that I shouldn't worry about it and that he didn't have a choice. I understood that his action was in defense
    and the blood was from protecting whatever he had to protect.

Talking about strange dreams
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

skamandar (28th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

my two pennies , red is the symbol for power , the right arm is the symbol for power , the digging is the attempt at breaking away from the matrix , when it happens sometimes we don't understand what's been going on , even if we see all the wires and wizard behind the curtain making smokes screens and illusions ... the mind can't perceive what it doesn't understand ... sidebar , in the third millennium your sons and daughters will prophecy , and your young men will dream dreams ... Henoch's word's coming into being everyday ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

giovonni (26th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Smile Re: Strangest dream

Cat Scratch Fever

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

778, obviously the red cat represents your ladyfriend. Your dream was trying to tell you that you weren't facing how demanding she is on your time, on so much of the time that is after all your life -- getting her "claws" lodged in you . This brings up some kind of resistance in you, and is challenging your conditioning (how you've been "wired"). So, it was saying you need to face how big an effect that issue is having on you, probably at what until now has been a subconscious level.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    778, obviously the red cat represents your ladyfriend. Your dream was trying to tell you that you weren't facing how demanding she is on your time, on so much of the time that is after all your life -- getting her "claws" lodged in you . This brings up some kind of resistance in you, and is challenging your conditioning (how you've been "wired"). So, it was saying you need to face how big an effect that issue is having on you, probably at what until now has been a subconscious level.

Thanx TH,

Well actually we are both pretty demanding on each others time in a very pleasant way, However I do have a lot responsibilities in my life at the moment ( I enjoy all of them), and she doesn't, so she leans a bit on my presence and I gladly invest the time, for now at least, but you are correct, I must say looking at the wiring part is not that unpleasant ( what is going on right now and do I really want this), but I have no idea what comes next, and I am not about to kill a good thing right now, but it sure is a complicated situation, hotdamn man, you have no idea and I not about to tell either, grinnz, so far your comment holds the most water, so thanx, I'll keep my wits close to me and have to be really smart, inventive and creative to make the best out of this situation.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 26th July 2014 at 18:18.

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Interesting dream Neighbor, I wish i had some explanation for you. I have been having some especially clear and odd dreams lately and was looking for a thread like this to share the one i had last night as it has been in and out of my mind today. I hope you do not mind.

So last night i dreamt that i was attending some large black tie event with lots of "important" people including all the british royals. For some reason my toy poodle was there sitting next to me at the table and i could tell he had to go to the bathroom so i picked him up in an odd manner(holding him straight out) and started carrying him outside as we passed the table where all the british royals were he started peeing on the floor and laughter ensued. I continued out to the courtyard and noticed the queen was following me. As i looked back towards the door i noticed her face seemed to be shifting to a younger form. She eventually shifted forms completely and changed into a white toy poodle in front of me. Shortly thereafter he mounted the white poodle the queen had turned into and proceeded to inseminate her. I then remember thinking that this must be the reason i never had him castrated. I woke up right after this and asked my significant other if she wanted to hear a weird dream.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jbins For This Post:

ulli (27th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    my two pennies , red is the symbol for power , the right arm is the symbol for power , the digging is the attempt at breaking away from the matrix , when it happens sometimes we don't understand what's been going on , even if we see all the wires and wizard behind the curtain making smokes screens and illusions ... the mind can't perceive what it doesn't understand ... sidebar , in the third millennium your sons and daughters will prophecy , and your young men will dream dreams ... Henoch's word's coming into being everyday ...
    This was dead on with my take. I felt the red cat symbolized the red pill from the matrix movies. It seems the cat wishes to expose the truth regardless of wether you want to hear it or not.

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This was dead on with my take. I felt the red cat symbolized the red pill from the matrix movies. It seems the cat wishes to expose the truth regardless of wether you want to hear it or not.
    exactly ... right on ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Well, it became obviously clear yesterday that following through with what ever it was that was going on, was going to be too hard on one of us (me), it would become a total drain on my energy where I had to become the person doing most of the adjusting, and would probably be the one wondering what happenend to me ( or if there would be anything left of me), today I dropped the hammer on both our truths, staying just friends was the best option, however not all these cases where staying friends is discussed end well, this might be one of them, and I would feel very sorry for that, actually, we both would, dammit.

I even thought of it as an Alien Love Bite and the Dark Side of Cupid definitely came to my mind, this was very hard and I am not sure if it will ever really end too

+ Reply to Thread