+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alert: Sheriffs Move To Arrest Convicted Vatican Church Leaders Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby:

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Alert: Sheriffs Move To Arrest Convicted Vatican Church Leaders Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby:

What does concern me is , the worst case for earth in the third millennium is triggered when a pope no longer resides in Rome ... All the heat about the corruption of the Vatican could force the pope to leave Rome and not return hence , setting in motion = The words of Henoch ( Enoch) ... you owe it to yourself to read the long prophecies , you will know a possible future of our Earth/time ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

sigma6 (26th July 2014), Snoweagle (26th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Alert: Sheriffs Move To Arrest Convicted Vatican Church Leaders Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby:

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)

I thought you were going to criticize it Target (and I was going to have to straighten you out!... LOL...)
    I was a part of the Liberty Bell system in Alaska and supported the common law courts there, unfortunately that all ended when some very shady 3 letter agency actions arrested the "leader" of that movement. After that my interest in law fell away unfortunately.

But I think the 'time has come' for this information to emerge (as you speak of in your post)

Entertaining videos is totally beyond my scope, but if I had the resources I would love to do that!... in the mean time I can only share what little I know and understand. The reason it takes so long is myriad. It encompasses hidden history, religion, law, secret societies. The occult references I make are literal not metaphorical. (Think Vatican) Metaphorically it IS the MATRIX. Also because this knowledge is, for all practical intents and purposes "secret". Secret in terms of its subtly and secret because it is not taught in public schools or institutions.

Secret Societies like to keep this information from us. (knowledge is power) Lawyers make an oath to NEVER give out certain information, even to their wives. The Temple Bar and Law Societies operate like Secret Societies. The information had to be "deduced" from interpreting thousands of court cases, (many sacrificed their material livelihood, lost cars, homes, thousands of dollars, experienced jail time, etc. I'm talking REAL sacrifices. Anyone serious especially in the earlier periods will have experienced some attack or loss. Mostly from their own mistakes, experimenting IS risky. And partly because when they realize what you are up to (ITS ALL ABOUT CONTROL...) they freak out! There are many observations and stories of Judges and prosecutors going white with fear (you are getting too close!) I especially focus on collecting and studying "anomalous" court cases. As they reveal the most insight in my opinion and expose the hidden aspect. (Which I include many in my examples. Also, many "Gurus" either didn't share the most important aspects or didn't know themselves.
    Sounds like a very easy path from what you are currently researching to a dramatized fiction... you have the frame work, just need the sparkles and eye candy and other bits of "sugar" to make the medicine go down (or look for someone who can assist with that)

But today now that we KNOW what we are looking for. If you apply the right strategy, you can speed up the whole process of learning within a few years. This is really happening in real time. There is NO escaping trust interpretation. It is the LAW that everything else revolves around. The bedrock. The key. The basis of philosophy, contract, law, admiralty, commerce, etc.

If anyone wants more information they can contact me privately. I can only share what I have... but I would suggest they look at my "secret link" go through all the posts. If you like what you are reading, make a list of questions... and contact me privately. I enjoyed posting on Avalon, as it really developed a lot of ideas, by posting it "quasi publicly" forced me to discipline my thinking and organize some ideas. i.e. comprehension and expression are two separate brain functions! And finally I do have some things I don't think I would post here... because it would attract more confusion then help people...
    so it sounds like you already know the crux of the issue, or have found the key topics to focus on.. and are facing resistance from typical human behaviors (strongly held beliefs, when challenged trigger a "fight/flight/freeze" response, which when indulged (which it nearly always is) literally makes you react as if you are physically in danger)... This is why I say do not confront it head on, entertain and then show how the "entertainment" was/is based on reality and offer a few references to start the research ball rolling.

Hollywood does it to us all the time, I don't think its a bad idea to use some of the same tools that oppress/suppress for the opposite.

of the myriad of topics available to study this is one that is very practical, yet the stacked programming that has to be overcome seems to cause only a small group individuals to be interested in it ; I'm advocating a different route to breaking through that programming.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (28th July 2014), sigma6 (26th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote so it sounds like you already know the crux of the issue, or have found the key topics to focus on.. and are facing resistance from typical human behaviors (strongly held beliefs, when challenged trigger a "fight/flight/freeze" response, which when indulged (which it nearly always is) literally makes you react as if you are physically in danger)... This is why I say do not confront it head on, entertain and then show how the "entertainment" was/is based on reality and offer a few references to start the research ball rolling.

Hollywood does it to us all the time, I don't think its a bad idea to use some of the same tools that oppress/suppress for the opposite.

of the myriad of topics available to study this is one that is very practical, yet the stacked programming that has to be overcome seems to cause only a small group individuals to be interested in it ; I'm advocating a different route to breaking through that programming.
    It's not so much a resistance of that kind, although that issue does crop up and can be very annoying, but it's a matter of finesse and diplomacy, also sometimes we are just plain doing it wrong and need to take stock of the situation. So to that I would say yes and no. It's like this, when you get it right, the doors open like that (a snap) ...of this I have faith. When it doesn't work, I don't call fraud, (they're screwing me!) I'm way past that... It's not productive and not my style. I like trouble shooting, tinkering, this is an exercise in decoding and correctly interpreting what is going on. It's like a working computer, 90% of the time it's the operator. Or like all government processes, if not done correctly, it gets sent back with highlighter underlining exactly where you didn't fill it out correctly, etc. So when we understand certain processes, we have seen certain outcomes. Yet there are different interpretations right now, why these results come about. I personally think my interpretation is the most comprehensive and explains the most outcomes, but I have to always maintain the possibility of correcting and updating. There is always refinement of process.

For example I just made a huge correction just a few days ago. I had interpreted that we must always refer to our property right (which itself I define as "right to use" or "access") as an "interest" in order to avoid saying "ownership"... which we must avoid at all costs. We must avoid legal ownership in our words or actions. (you don't want to lie to your friends and tell them you "own" a house you rent...) However I have just found out that "interest" can also refer to legal interest and equitable interest, I totally overlooked this. When I retrospected back to a prior experience, I realized I had said "... grantor with special interest.." I can now see that by using the word "special" I dodged a bullet and prevented a constructive trust presumption on their part. I have learned since that special is word that can make reference to trust related issues. So all future reference to property not only has to express that I don't claim legal ownership, but also not legal interest either! I must refer to my equitable or special interest. Also it must be done in the private. As the public doesn't see equitable title in the 'fiction based' public. Winston used to refer documents to the CID. Since they knew how to deal with those types of documents. (wrap your head around that one... lol)

There is a need to dot your "i's" and cross your "t's" . He who claims trust must operate in trust. Otherwise you are seen as being "double minded" and that's when they call for psych evals (they are trying to tell you actually your process is wrong, back away...) So I think I understand the principle well. It's a matter of expressing your trust. It is already there, 90% of what people are doing is the cause of things backfiring.

For example, there is one case of a man who was in jail for selling dairy products. With the help of an ex lawyer (who was later attacked and jailed himself for breaking ranks) his wife properly filed the long and short form certificates into the case the morning of the hearing, when he came out and they called the NAME three times he didn't respond. According to section 46 of the Vital Statistics Act. "a certificate... or a copy of a registration purporting to be issued ... signed by the ... Deputy Registrar General... or on which the signature... is reproduced by any method is admissible in any court in Ontario as proof, in absence of evidence to the contrary, of the facts so certified, and it is not necessary to prove the signature or official position of person by whom the certificate or certified copy purports to be signed."

The implications of this are massive, when this guy didn't respond, they had "NO evidence to the contrary" The only evidence they had was a document which was "a proof of the facts so certified". Irrefutable proof in fact. He was released. They had what they needed to settle the account.

Of note:

The court was opened in a non-admiralty jurisdiction "God Save the Queen"
    was announced & the judge entered the court with NO ROBE.
    The Crown actually said that they cannot proceed without jurisdiction and
    they have had no success in getting George Hugh to consent to being
    BOTHWELL, GEORGE as he did not answer to the name nor would he cross the
    "imaginary line" [the gate]

The Crown also said this:
    "This is a well crafted Ideological Subversion of the Justice system"

All charges withdrawn by Judge Thompson

It is very hard to misinterpret such a black and white case. This fits my interpretation to a tee. They knew who the liable party was. I have long argued that the potential trust is already in place. We only need adjust our perception and understanding and accept it. (as in accept it for value... O.o And of course none of this would make sense to a casual observer without some kind of trust interpretation.

So there are issues as to how to do this process in a more proactive way, that incorporates all of the interpretation as it is understood, and to do it in harmony with their rules of procedure, etc. i.e. it must be done with knowledge and clear intention. Not like you're guessing. We need to identify who the parties are, to contact as fiduciary trustees, how to create and present the paperwork, etc...
    Last edited by sigma6; 26th July 2014 at 02:57.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), TargeT (26th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Here's a video that's floating around. I have to assume that a court without authority from the bad guys cannot touch the bad guys (which is why The Reset Button exists - so that we US citizens actually gain control of the US first, then ...)

But anyway, here's a video that may be on-topic:

Dennis

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), heyokah (28th July 2014), observer (26th July 2014), sigma6 (26th July 2014), TargeT (26th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

ANOTHER "NUT SHELL" ON THE BC CESTUI QUE TRUST

I can tell I lost everybody. Expected. Folks this isn't something you can learn in one weekend (although I have gone to dozens and dozens and dozens of "weekend seminars". But start with this. You have a birth certificate. The best thing to "contemplate" is what it says on the back of B.Cs in the UK.

"This extract is evidence of an event recorded in a register of births. It is not evidence of the identity of the person presenting it"

There is a reason why they are telling you what it is NOT, as opposed to telling you what it is... That is because the part they are not telling you is "PRIVATE"!!! (read between the lines. Want another example. Who in their right mind would explain something by saying it is proof "of the fact so certified" ??? Again is it not self evident that they are purposely avoiding specifically telling you what they are referring to? You have to think and ask yourself WHY? Why the secrecy? Why the avoidance of just coming out and saying what it is. Are they truly evil (sort of, just "overly sophisticated") Or do they have a fiduciary obligation to do things a certain way????? (Bingo!)

The trust interpretation is private. To exercise and take advantage of that trust. You have to pay by putting in your time and educating yourself on whatever trust you can find, or paying for private courses or whatever. But the trust is there. It's what Winston was pointing at, and what Christian Walters spent 5 years talking about. Granted it's not an easy topic, but it's as important as reading, writing, and knowing the constitution (if you are an American) And it might be the most important and only choice for many people in the years to come, and it definitely can change your life. And it is also a powerful key for decoding everything that is going around you, that "seemingly" doesn't make sense.

How to see this:
    Think of that B.C. "like a corporation" It is not exactly a corporation, but it IS LIKE a corporation (it is that, and so much more) Second, understand when you register anything in the public. You are splitting the Title to that thing. Legal title is being held by the registrar, you maintain equitable title. AND the owner is the "corporation" not you. The point of all this is because it had to be set up to recognize your SUPERIOR title. (equitable title) And at the same time create an entity that THEY could manage and control, should you decide that you didn't want to (or more realistically you didn't even understand existed!)

Consider the following excerpt from "Beneficial Ownership and the Income Tax - Catharine Brown" (the "trick" here is just replace "land" with "B.C.")
    Quote When one considers the simplicity of this method of splitting legal title from beneficial enjoyment of property, it is not surprising that the cestui que trust, or beneficiary, came to be thought of as the real owner—or, as sometimes stated in modern terminology, the “beneficial owner”—of the property. However, the right of the beneficiary in equity was primarily a right against the trustee to enforce the terms of the trust.14 The transparency of the beneficiary’s right, and the property to which it led, is obvious in the transfer of land to a trustee in fee simple for the benefit of an identified beneficiary. It is from this simple structure that the concept of beneficial owner can most clearly be traced. The cestui que trust was considered the beneficial owner in equity. The trustee was considered the legal owner at common law.
    BUT... it was also done in a way like a trap. If you choose, you can continue to think you are the legal title holder. And if you do that, they will treat you with "kid gloves". Even though technically you are breaching the trust. Due to your incompetence, ignorance, etc. i.e. your intent (which is very important in equity, trust) wasn't to breach. So the "punishment" is very "soft." They will treat you "as if" you are the liable party. SURPRISE you get to pay the fine! That's right even though you were covered (because you were born or have your citizenship) and they have the record and you (whether you realize it or not) pledged, what I define as, your lifetime of labour, energy, output productivity, whatever... ie. measured as an actuarial value of your lifetime of labour (ie. it's just an average) . This is essentially X amount of money that the Banksters calculated based on the "event of your birth registration information" and "loaned" to the government to put into circulation. Anyhow getting back to the main point, when you incorrectly chose to believe you are the legal title holder, they fastened the liability that was on your corporation onto YOU! That is called a "constructive trust" (I have defined all these terms in previous posts)

But what the hell I will lay it out here again... but focus on how simple the express trust definition is... and carefully note how de son tort trustee makes DIRECT REFERENCE to constructive trust IN THE DEFINITION, because without that context. You will not understand what the Constructive trust definition is getting at.

Quote Expressed Trusts vs. Those Created By Operation of Law:

a. Express trusts
    An expressed trust is created as a result of the manifestation of an intention, by a person or persons having the power to do so, to create the relationship that the law recognizes as a trust. "Trust" terminology need not be used or even known to the persons involved. The required "manifestation" of intent may be found in the settlor's oral or written words, conduct, or a combination of these, viewed in an overall context.
    (Most matters discussed in this Summary primarily involve express trusts of the active variety, private or charitable, testamentary or inter vivos, revocable, or irrevocable.)

(skipped b. resulting trust for now)
    -----------------------------------------------
    (Gilbert’s Law Summaries: Trusts - (2008)
    c. Constructive trusts
    A constructive trust is a remedial device imposed by a court of equity to prevent a person who has obtained property by wrongful conduct or unjust enrichment from deriving the benefits thereof.
    [consistent with de sont tort trustee ?]

(Black’s Law 4th ed, Pg 1681)
    Constructive trust
    A trust raised by construction of law, or arising by operation of law, as distinguished from an express trust. Wherever the circumstances of a transaction are such that the person who takes the legal estate in property cannot also enjoy the beneficial interest without necessarily violating some established principle of equity, the court will immediately raise a constructive trust, and fasten it upon the conscience of the legal owner so as to convert him into a trustee, for the parties who in equity are entitled to the beneficial enjoyment.

De son tort trustee:
    http://www.businessdictionary.com/de...t-trustee.html
    Person who is not a party to a trust agreement (and has no authority as a trustee) but meddles with the trust property or takes upon himself or herself to carry out acts characteristic of the office of trustee. Instead of prosecuting this person, the courts may hold him or her to be a constructive trustee and, thereby, impose the liabilities of an actual trustee in accounting for his or her acts. 'De son tort' is Latin for, by his (her) own wrongdoing.

[Question: If we are having trusteeship imposed on us via a "remedial device" Who do you think the "actual trustee" should have been or was originally?]
    Again, if you think this is BS... ask yourself why all of a sudden is the Government allowing a FLOOD of immigrants into the country breaking every so called "hard and fast rule" (that you think are the "real rules") THERE IS NO EXPLANATION, except what I am suggesting, through the immigration process, the BCs of those people are going to be monetized, ie. bonded, securitized and fractionalized into billions and billions and billions of printable pieces of paper that will be "loaned" to the government in exchange for the right to tax them (ad infinitum via the exponential function (i.e. evergrowing curve) of interest).

The Federal Reserve and the IRS ARE NOT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. THEY ARE PRIVATE BANKING FAMILIES. MAFIA!!!!! HELLOO! YOUR TRUSTEES ARE MAFIA. (regaining composure... that is the problem, not the system. That it is operated by Mafia. Think about it, Mafia trustee is NOT good.) In any event, they want people who are going to come in and do manual work (measurable productivity) and have babies that they can TAX... simple!

Ok, getting back again... The collateral for the loan to the government is the RIGHT to collect "taxes" against the loan. Which is why Income Tax is really just paying interest on a loan. Again in this "context" They are doing us a big "favour"... OK, all this isn't important really, but to show you there is a complete model from birth to record of event as basis of calculating something of value to creation bonds and securities to how money gets created into existence to what role the banks and government are playing to where income taxes in particular come from. Simple! (lol) (search MONEY is DEBT)

Point is if you get that BIG PICTURE. You would understand who the REAL CREDITORS ARE. And WHY they had to set it up in a way to "allow" you to access, what is RIGHTFULLY YOURS!!! BUT THEY SET ALL THAT UP IN THE BACKGROUND. What we will call "PRIVATE". That is why it's called Trust. That is why when you want to set off a "liability in the public" that was really placed against the "taxpayer" (who is really a corporation that you have a certificate to, that operates like a PERSON which is really just a legal word for a type of "sole corporation". That is why you have the "option" (depending on your level of understanding...) to offset that liability by telling them to take it from the funds that they created from the money that was loaned against the B.C. that was based on a record of an event, that was based on YOU being born. That is pretty much what Winston Shrout meant when he said that everything is "prepaid". (there, I just saved you a couple thousand dollars!)

And that is also why it is a "private process" that can only be done by trustees that have access to the treasury. Banks have access to the treasury. Did you know that every courthouse has a Treasury Account they can access? The IRS obviously has access to the treasury. That is the gist... That is the basis of all this... If you understand trust. When something is made private. The Trustee has a fiduciary obligation not to talk about it. Why we in the public are always crying fraud this and fraud that, because they have a "higher principle", some pre-existing trust (first in time, first in line) to maintain some trust... The CAFR funds come to mind, but that is another story.

This is why it takes a little while to learn. You have to learn some definitions. You have to learn stuff that could have been taught to you in public school. Which should be taught in public school. Which we could very easily argue and demand we have a right to have it taught in public schools. In the next post. I will give an example, and logically prove, how the rich use TRUST LAW all the time, right in our faces, and WE STILL CAN'T SEE IT.

And one more piece if you made it this far... That Birth Certificate It is NOT YOU. It is a certificate to a "form of property" the legal title which is HELD (not outright owned, as I just explained!) but HELD by the Government. And the Definitions of that are the following...

Quote (INTERPRETATION; Definitions - Securities Act R.S.O. 1990, c. S-5)
    1. (1) In this Act, "security" includes,
    (b) any document constituting evidence of title to or interest in the capital, assets, property, profits, earnings or royalties of any person or company,
    (d) any document constituting evidence of an option, subscription or other interest in or to a security,

(S.2 Criminal Code of Canada, R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46)
    "property" includes
    (a) real and personal property of every description and deeds and instruments relating to or evidencing the title or right to property, or giving a right to recover or receive money or goods.

(Pocket Criminal Code 2009 - Section 2 Definitions, pg 6)
    "every one", "person" and "owner", and similar expressions,
    include Her Majesty and an organization;

(The Canadian Dictionary of Law
    PERSON. "persons are of two classes only---natural persons and legal persons. A natural person is a human being that has capacity for rights or duties. A legal person is anything to which the law gives a legal or fictitious existence and personality with capacity for rights and duties. The Only legal person known to our law is the corporation----the body corporate"
    You see when they create a liability, it is actually their liability. By holding the legal title they try to trick you into coming into the court so they can get you to breach and invoke a constructive trust and thereby transfer their liability onto you. There is no dispute that they have legal title. What people don't understand is that doesn't give them absolute control. Because they are the legal title holders. They need your "energy" to keep themselves alive (big fat juicy parasites)

It's similar to: if you knew you had an insurance policy. And there was an accident. The insurance company might still contact you and discuss how you wanted to settle the claim. You see, there are options. But either way you pay. Unfortunately we have to "love" them too. You can tell them that you are AUTHORIZING settlement of THEIR LIABILITY. (if you have true understanding...) Likewise, they will get it from the trust (money of account), or they will get it from your pocket (money of exchange). The toughest route is to try and challenge them and negate the charges altogether. And refusing to is dishonour, and contemptible. You are being a "delinquent creditor. And remember why we are the Creditors. Because we all pledged our "actuarial value of lifetime of labour" via the whole BC paperwork process. THAT is the original SOURCE of ALL value. The BC are as Winston Shrout said "transmitting utilities" That transfer all wealth into a public pool. IN TRUST.

That's why we don't own anything. The PERSON owns it. And you got a certificate for that PERSON. In a simplified way, they just added a lot of "steps" between you and your portion of the "securitized" pledge.

And 'of course' this all has to be done within the context of Trust. Private Trust. If people understood this, we could solve ALL the problems in the world, because much of the world is run on Power of Attorney. Every time you put a signature on a piece of paper (you created a property) and gave it to someone else to hold. You pretty much gave them unlimited Power of Attorney, it's ironic, they usually provide you with a list of things they do with your information, because we are that incompetent. But regards your "information" YOU have absolute right to how it can be used (re: access to accounts in the background) Think about the implications of that alone. What would you do differently if you knew and understood that?

Links for my own reference:

Previous:
    Re: What The US Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Driver's License
    WHAT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS AND ISN'T

Following:
    DHS Funded Report: Sovereign Citizens Greatest Threat To U.S.
    EXAMPLES OF PRACTICAL APPLICATION ARE COMING OUT
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th August 2014 at 07:54. Reason: screwed up: corrected definition of "expressed trust" lol
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), karelia (27th July 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2014), observer (27th July 2014), Operator (27th July 2014), TargeT (27th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Trust interpretation is the most important thing we can learn. It is how we can break the energetic curse on humanity. Thanks sigma6 for your unrelenting efforts in bringing this forward. Here is a brief outline from the beginning:

In 1302 Pope Boniface issued his infamous Papal Bull Unam Sanctam––the first Express Trust. He claimed control over the whole planet which made him “King of the world”. Unam Sanctam is one of the most frightening documents of history and the one most quoted as the primary document of the popes claiming their global power. It is an express trust deed. The last line reads: “Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” It is not only the first trust deed in history but also the largest trust ever conceived, as it claims the whole planet and everything on it, conveyed in trust.

The 1st Crown of Crown Land

Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, but the first Testamentary Trust, through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate, was created by Pope Nicholas V in 1455, through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit “For a perpetual remembrance.” This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property, from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam, to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as “crown land”. This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born. It deprives us of all beneficial entitlements and rights on the land.

The 2nd Crown of the Commonwealth

The second Crown was created in 1481 with the papal bull Aeterni Regis, meaning “Eternal Crown”, by Sixtus IV, being only the 2nd of three papal bulls as deeds of testamentary trusts.

This Papal Bull created the “Crown of Aragon”, later known as the Crown of Spain, and is the highest sovereign and highest steward of all Roman Slaves subject to the rule of the Roman Pontiff. Spain lost the crown in 1604 when it was granted to King James I of England by Pope Paul V after the successful passage of the “Union of Crowns”, or Commonwealth, in 1605 after the false flag operation of the Gunpowder Plot. The Crown was finally lost by England in 1975, when it was returned to Spain and King Carlos I, where it remains to this day. This 2nd Crown is represented by the 2nd cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born and, by the sale of the birth certificate as a Bond to the private central bank of the nation, depriving us of ownership of our flesh and condemning us to perpetual servitude, as a Roman person, or slave

The 3rd Crown of the Ecclesiastical See

The third Crown was created in 1537 by Paul III, through the papal bull Convocation, also meant to open the Council of Trent. It is the third and final testamentary deed and will of a testamentary trust, set up for the claiming of all “lost souls”, lost to the See. The Venetians assisted in the creation of the 1st Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540, to use this papal bull as the basis of Ecclesiastical authority of Henry VIII. This Crown was secretly granted to England in the collection and “reaping” of lost souls. The Crown was lost in 1816, due to the deliberate bankruptcy of England, and granted to the Temple Bar which became known as the Crown Bar, or simply the Crown. The Bar Associations have since been responsible for administering the “reaping” of the souls of the lost and damned, including the registration and collection of Baptismal certificates representing the souls collected by the Vatican and stored in its vaults.

This 3rd Crown is represented by the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is baptized. It is the parents’ grant of the Baptismal certificate––title to the soul––to the church or Registrar. Thus, without legal title over one’s own soul, we will be denied legal standing and will be treated as things––cargo without souls––upon which the BAR is now legally able to enforce Maritime law.

A Cestui Que Vie Trust is a fictional concept. It is a Temporary Testamentary Trust, first created during the reign of Henry VIII of England through the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540 and updated by Charles II, through the CQV Act of 1666, wherein an Estate may be effected for the Benefit of a Person presumed lost or abandoned at “sea” and therefore assumed “dead” after seven (7) years. Additional presumptions, by which such a Trust may be formed, were added in later statutes to include bankrupts, minors, incompetents, mortgages, and private companies. The original purpose of a CQV Trust was to form a temporary Estate for the benefit of another because some event, state of affairs, or condition prevented them from claiming their status as living, competent, and present, before a competent authority. Therefore, any claims, history, statutes, or arguments that deviate in terms of the origin and function of a CQV Trust, as pronounced by these canons, is false and automatically null and void.

A Beneficiary under Estate may be either a Beneficiary or a CQV Trust. When a Beneficiary loses direct benefit of any Property of the higher Estate placed in a CQV Trust on his behalf, he do not “own” the CQV Trust; he is only the beneficiary of what the Trustees of the CQV Trust choose to provide. As all CQV Trusts are created on presumption, based upon original purpose and function, such a Trust cannot be created if these presumptions can be proven not to exist.
    Since 1933, when a child is borne in a State (Estate) under inferior Roman law, three (3) Cestui Que (Vie) Trusts are created upon certain presumptions specifically designed to deny, forever, the child any rights of Real Property, any Rights to be free, and any Rights to be known as man or woman, rather than a creature or animal, by claiming and possessing their Soul or Spirit.

The Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate willingly and knowingly:

1. convey the beneficial entitlements of the child, as Beneficiary, into the 1st Cestui Que (Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby also creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights to Real Property; and,

2. claim the baby as chattel to the Estate. The slave baby contract is then created by honoring the ancient tradition of either having the ink impression of the baby’s feet onto the live birth record, or a drop of its blood, as well as tricking the parents to signing the baby away through the deceitful legal meanings on the live birth record which is a promissory note, converted into a slave bond, sold to the private reserve bank of the estate, and then conveyed into a 2nd and separate CQV Trust, per child, owned by the bank. When the promissory note reaches maturity and the bank is unable to “seize” the slave child, a maritime lien is lawfully issued to “salvage” the lost property and is monetized as currency issued in series against the CQV Trust.

3. claim the child’s soul via the Baptismal Certificate. Since 1540 and the creation of the 1st CQV Act, deriving its power from the Papal Bull of Roman Cult leader Pope Paul III, 1540, when a child is baptized and a Baptismal Certificate is issued, the parents have gifted, granted, and conveyed the soul of the baby to a “3rd” CQV Trust owned by Roman Cult, which has held this valuable property in its vaults ever since. Since 1815, this 3rd Crown of the Roman Cult and 3rd CQV Trust representing Ecclesiastical Property has been managed by the BAR as the reconstituted “Galla” responsible, as Grim Reapers, for reaping the souls.

Each Cestui Que Vie Trust, created since 1933, represents one of the 3 Crowns representing the three claims of property of the Roman Cult: Real Property (on Earth), Personal Property (body), and Ecclesiastical Property (soul). Each corresponds exactly to the three forms of law available to the Galla of the BAR Courts: corporate commercial law (judge is the ‘landlord’), maritime and canon law (judge is the banker), and Talmudic law (judge is the priest).

Santos goes into this here on Red Ice Radio:
    https://m.clippercard.com/?p=aHR0cHM...FZWkxyTQ%3D%3D

And I’ve highlighted some of the other trust agreements, treaties and bankster shenanigans which followed in my thread here this letter response from a bishop high in the Vatican who “knows” how it works.

I will highlight some of the subsequent trusts, treaties and bankster shenanigan's now:

Quote I direct your attention to the Treaty of Paris which ended the American Revolution and the corollary Treaty of Versailles.

There are three international Trustees named as caretakers of The United States Trust (1789).

They are the Pope, in His Temporal Office, the British Monarch, and The United States Postmaster (Civil).

Now I direct your attention to the Treaty of Westminster (1794) in which the City State of Westminster and the Crown Temple pledge “amity” in “perpetuity” with the newly formed United States.

Next, I direct your attention to the Treaty of Verona (1845) in which the then-Pope and the British Monarch, both Trustees of the American national trust, agreed that the representative form of government was incompatible with Divine Right of Kings and with Papal Supremacy, and so both acted in secretive Breach of Trust.

The British Monarch issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to the members of the Bar Association (British Crown Commercial Company) which issued licenses to privateers to attack American “vessels” in international jurisdictions of the law. That, Sir, is the genesis of Bar Association Licenses.

A “license” as you must know, is permission to engage in an act which would otherwise be illegal.

The Americans responded by quickly passing an Amendment to their Constitution effectively barring attorneys from holding public office. In 1860, Abraham Lincoln, a Bar attorney, was elected President of the United States (Commercial Company) but could not lawfully act as the President of The United States of America (Major).

This is why representatives of eleven Southern States refused to be seated and left the Congress adjourned sine die.

In 1863, Lincoln was forced to bankrupt the original Trust Management Company doing business as The United States.

After years of bankruptcy reorganization known euphemistically as “reconstruction” a new Trust Management Organization was incorporated by the Church, doing business as the United States of America, Inc.

This entity operated under Church auspices from the end of the Reconstruction to 1912, when the Trust Management Organization was purchased by a consortium of banks doing business as the Federal Reserve.

By 1913 they had pushed through the “Federal Reserve Act” and via legal tender laws began a purposeful agenda to devalue the American Dollar and bankrupt the original corporation doing business as the United States of America, Inc.

In May of 1930, the G-5 nations declared international bankruptcy via joint treaty entered into at the Geneva Conventions.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the representative of the Federal Reserve dba United States of America, Inc.

Three years later, having been elected President, he declared domestic bankruptcy as well.

One of his first acts was to illegally confiscate privately held American gold, which was never repaid.

As the United States of America, Inc. was being prepared for bankruptcy, agents throughout the Congress and the individual states of the Union rushed through a process of “registering franchises”.

They created “states of states” merely named after the actual geographically defined American states. They also created foreign situs trusts named after each and every living American.

At the March 6, 1933, Conference of Governors meeting, the Governors — merely corporate officers of franchises of the bankrupt United States of America, Inc. — pledged the “good faith and credit” of “their States and the citizenry thereof” to stand as sureties for the debts of the United States of America, Inc. during its bankruptcy reorganization.

Imagine that Burger King International went bankrupt in the UK and it called all the local franchise owners together and they all agreed to name their customers as sureties for their corporate debts.

That is what happened in America in 1933. The victims weren’t told a word about this.

The perpetrators were rewarded by the bankers with access to virtually unlimited credit “hypothecated” against the assets of the American States and the private property of the American State Citizens.

All this credit cost the bankers nothing material, as they had inculcated a fiat money system. Issuing credit — “money of account” — cost them nothing but the time to enter digits in an account ledger.

In exchange for this favor to the politicians, they were rewarded with legal tender laws allowing this “system” to exist in America, and given surreptitious title to all real property assets in America, and provided with protection for their activities by the members of the Bar Associations.

In 1944, FDR quit claimed all the juicy service contracts and the assets used to service these governmental service contracts to the IMF.

The IMF took over from the Federal Reserve, gaining control of every logo, name, title, department, and agency of the “United States of America, Inc.” — what Americans believe to be their government — right down to the flag.

They charted a new Trust Management Organization in France doing business as the UNITED STATES, Inc. and moved in. They also took over the “State” franchises and opened their own “STATE OF______” franchises.

For the past 70 years they have enslaved the people of America and plundered the assets of The United States Trust (1789).

The creditors who forced the bankruptcy of the United States of America, Inc. included the World Bank, the International Bank of Development and Reconstruction, and the Federal Reserve — but the priority creditors named in the 1934 Bankruptcy Act were the American States and the American State Citizens.

The banks, being aware of their own schemes, named the Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico to act as their chosen Bankruptcy Trustee. (See Federal Title 5 for details.)

The Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico seized all the bogus “States on Paper” and “Americans on Paper” created by the Roosevelt Administration and rolled all the assets presumed to be part of these trusts into Roman Inferior Trusts (Cestui Que Vie Trusts) operated “in the NAME of” the foreign situs trusts Roosevelt created.

Thus, a living man denoted properly as “john quincy adams” was misrepresented as a foreign situs trust doing business as “John Quincy Adams” and then this entity was declared “dead, presumed missing at sea” by the perpetrators of this massive identity theft scheme, and all the assets of “John Quincy Adams” were rolled over into a Roman Inferior Trust doing business as “JOHN QUINCY ADAMS”.

The Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico also “removed” all these Roman Inferior Trusts to Puerto Rico for “safe keeping” where they came under the foreign jurisdiction of the Puerto Rican Commonwealth and the UK. There they were enslaved and taxed for the privilege of importing revenue to Puerto Rico — otherwise known as the “income tax”.
    I’ve also highlighted in my thread how these trusts work energetically to hold the hologram in place, and how we can begin to rebut them and invoke our own energy by declaration. Thanks to sigma6 for his continuing to bring this truth to the forefront, as trust interpretation IS THE MOST IMPORTANT understanding if we are to break the energetic curse of Rome and the Vatican, the alien interlopers who have laid claim to everything, to which we have not rebutted, and we have acquiesced and agreed to support.

The "Ring of Power" series which Santos mentions is a five hour presentation. If you watch it, it will bring you up to speed. Five hours you say? Who has five hours? Most wont, some will.

Last edited by gripreaper; 27th July 2014 at 20:05.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), observer (29th July 2014), Operator (27th July 2014), seko (28th July 2014), sigma6 (27th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Nice add in Grip

I will post my other 2cents on Roman History and the world it is trying to deprive us of (for our benefit of course)

This shows that Trust itself is just another tool. Necessary to society, but it can be used for both good and evil just like anything else. However it is of interest to note, that it alone incorporates "intention" as fundamental to it's operation and definition. This might be where it bridges into philosophy. And philosophy becomes the basis and "raison d'etre" to all subsequent knowledge, science and technology.
    Thus why "Man cannot live on bread alone... " We exist within a context of "information" "knowledge" "philosophy" "purpose"

We are the only species on this planet that is self programming. We have the potential to choose our own destiny, and the entire environment we live in.

ROMAN MATRIX - System Of Control By Deception
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post776944

The Cestui Que Vie Trust creates the presumption of Power of Attorney in absence of an Expressed Trust. There are a few interpretations on how to deal with that. Including proof of life. Personally I think the fictional "Person" is necessary for accounting purposes, which is necessary in a Bankruptcy based model of accrual accounting. However we can and should be keeping ourselves separate from that world. That should be left to the trustees... It is really a double checking system to validate if we are operating "equitably" in trust. I think that was it's original purpose.

But in a way it has taken on a "life of it's own" (Matrix) and apparently we are all trapped in it... how quaint...
    Last edited by sigma6; 27th July 2014 at 19:06.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), observer (29th July 2014), Operator (27th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    What does concern me is , the worst case for earth in the third millennium is triggered when a pope no longer resides in Rome ... All the heat about the corruption of the Vatican could force the pope to leave Rome and not return hence , setting in motion = The words of Henoch ( Enoch) ... you owe it to yourself to read the long prophecies , you will know a possible future of our Earth/time ...
    On the other hand imagine a world where there are no more children kidnapped and raped and murdered for pederastic and satanic purposes. Imagine a world where sacred text and information dating back to Roman Egyptian times, maybe even from the Library of Alexandria was released to the world. Imagine a world where the US released even half of the 6,000 suppressed patents. Imagine a world where all the 10-20 trillion spent every year on armaments was spent on DESTROYING and REMOVING ALL WEAPONS of WAR. But was spent instead on Social infrastructure, farms, pollution control, schools, parks, education. Let the military become Forest Rangers, Explorers, Emergency and (REAL) Security forces. Imagine if the entire planet was covered in green foliage, and we had a trust obligation to plant as many trees as we cut down. All this is within our potential today.

Maybe we could start learning about trust and who our trustees are... and the source of power that each of us has as soon as we learn to operate it.

But we have to put the highest value on LIFE and we have to recognize the most delicate and priceless part of that is consciousness.

Now honestly, when was the last time ANYBODY has taken the time to contemplate that. To nurture these types of thoughts in their mind... To play with these ideas. Who has fed their imagination along these lines... even superficially?
    Last edited by sigma6; 27th July 2014 at 19:32.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), ghostrider (27th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), heyokah (28th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), seko (28th July 2014), spiritwind (28th July 2014), thunder24 (27th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This shows that Trust itself is just another tool. Necessary to society, but it can be used for both good and evil just like anything else.
    Yes. the Magna Carta was just such a trust created by the people, for the people, and of the people. What happened to it? It was pledged to the Vatican through the bankruptcy of Britain.

And the other trust by the people, for the people, and of the people? The original United States Trust of (1789), the original articles of Confederation, of the 13 sovereign colonies. This trust was purchased and pledged against the war of 1812, and fell into the hands of the Vatican shortly thereafter.

So, any time the people put together a trust to go against the cabal, it was ruined, stolen, leveraged, bankrupted, or otherwise rendered mute, it's energy vampired and it's intention dissipated and trampled, murdered by blood flowing in the streets, through terror and mayhem, chaos, fear and confusion!

And THAT is what is going on as we speak. The nations of this planet do not like the reorganization of the international bankruptcy of 1933, and have been haggling over it since 2001. They don't like the fiat system of slavery and indenture, but why has it taken seven centuries to understand trusts and trust interpretation, from the original Express Trust Unam Sanctam, until now, with the rehypotication of all tangibles and intangibles to keep the IMF fiat system of Rome in place?

And this is more of the back story of what was happening in 2001, when the world was to emerge out of this international bankruptcy, but the cabal had other ideas. They had already absconded with all resources for their black projects, and there was nothing to return. All they left the nations of the world with, was useless pledges and useless paper. Small wonder they used mini nukes to blow up all the evidence. Geez.

But they had the "first in line, first in time" claim to it, so &^^%$ everybody else.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th July 2014 at 19:57.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), Muzz (27th July 2014), seko (28th July 2014), sigma6 (27th July 2014), spiritwind (28th July 2014), thunder24 (27th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    On the other hand imagine a world where there are no more children kidnapped and raped and murdered for pederastic and satanic purposes. Imagine a world where sacred text and information dating back to Roman Egyptian times, maybe even from the Library of Alexandria was released to the world. Imagine a world where the US released even half of the 6,000 suppressed patents. Imagine a world where all the 10-20 trillion spent every year on armaments was spent on DESTROYING and REMOVING ALL WEAPONS of WAR. But was spent instead on Social infrastructure, farms, pollution control, schools, parks, education. Let the military become Forest Rangers, Explorers, Emergency and (REAL) Security forces. Imagine if the entire planet was covered in green foliage, and we had a trust obligation to plant as many trees as we cut down. All this is within our potential today.

Maybe we could start learning about trust and who our trustees are... and the source of power that each of us has as soon as we learn to operate it.

But we have to put the highest value on LIFE and we have to recognize the most delicate and priceless part of that is consciousness.

Now honestly, when was the last time ANYBODY has taken the time to contemplate that. To nurture these types of thoughts in their mind... To play with these ideas. Who has fed their imagination along these lines... even superficially?
    I have. If we step back from the canvas and look at history from just one day, one precession of the equinoxes, it becomes clearer. Take the 26,000 year cycle and divide it in two, and you have the 12,000 year matriarchal epoch and the 12,000 year patriarchal epoch. Divide by four and you have the quadrant of Leo, Taurus and Pisces, or the reign of the Roman empire, the emergence of the rule of law and the monotheistic slave system.

We've got a little ways to go before we shift into Aquarius, but when the patriarchal system merges with the matriarch, and the waterbearer appears and cleanses us of our duality, and we emerge as conscious co-creators, as self determined and self actualized beings standing sovereign in our own power, and we collectively dream into existence unity consciousness, complete with the emergence of the twin flame reunion, it's gonna be awesome.

But, the road "may be rough", giving up the patriarch, and not throwing it out with the bath water and reintegrating it with the feminine. Should be fun though. I've got my ticket! You got yours?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th July 2014 at 00:04.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Christine (27th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), heyokah (28th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), observer (28th July 2014), seko (28th July 2014), sigma6 (27th July 2014), thunder24 (27th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    This shows that Trust itself is just another tool. Necessary to society, but it can be used for both good and evil just like anything else.
    Yes. the Magna Carta was just such a trust created by the people, for the people, and of the people. What happened to it? It was pledged to the Vatican through the bankruptcy of Britain.

And the other trust by the people, for the people, and of the people? The original United States Trust of (1789), the original articles of Confederation, of the 13 sovereign colonies. This trust was purchased and pledged against the war of 1812, and fell into the hands of the Vatican shortly thereafter.

So, any time the people put together a trust to go against the cabal, it was ruined, stolen, leveraged, bankrupted, or otherwise rendered mute, it's energy vampired and it's intention dissipated and trampled, murdered by blood flowing in the streets, through terror and mayhem, chaos, fear and confusion!

And THAT is what is going on as we speak. The nations of this planet do not like the reorganization of the international bankruptcy of 1933, and have been haggling over it since 2001. They don't like the fiat system of slavery and indenture, but why has it taken seven centuries to understand trusts and trust interpretation, from the original Express Trust Unam Sanctam, until now, with the rehypotication of all tangibles and intangibles to keep the IMF fiat system of Rome in place?

And this is more of the back story of what was happening in 2001, when the world was to emerge out of this international bankruptcy, but the cabal had other ideas. They had already absconded with all resources for their black projects, and there was nothing to return. All they left the nations of the world with, was useless pledges and useless paper. Small wonder they used mini nukes to blow up all the evidence. Geez.

But they had the "first in line, first in time" claim to it, so &^^%$ everybody else.
    I am saying that if we understood it properly it would be implemented properly and it would work properly, And we would have solved the distribution of power problem in the world, which in turn would solve the distribution of wealth problem. It actually works even now despite a planet of people, completely ignorant of it's principles (at least directly, consciously and with clear intention) And yet it is still reigning in a lot more terror and evil that would otherwise be unleashed without it...

The PTB at the very least still forced to cultivate their evil hidden in dark places. The US is trying to create a world of contract, a corporation of commerce to replace trust. Which is really just a twisted an limited trust application, in and of itself, on another level. This is largely the cause of most of the evil they get away with. They contracted to take away our rights, redefine words, transfer liability onto us. All of this wouldn't be happening if we were operating and maintaining trust as self aware beneficiaries that know how to exercise our right against our trustees... This applies even right now. Like wealth in the markets it is never truly lost, the power is just transferred to another party. So unfortunately, until we hit that critical mass, there will be trustees operating with no checks and balances...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), thunder24 (27th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote I was a part of the Liberty Bell system in Alaska and supported the common law courts there, unfortunately that all ended when some very shady 3 letter agency actions arrested the "leader" of that movement. After that my interest in law fell away unfortunately.
    Yep and it was all done by presumption and assumption I'll bet. Unfortunately your leader was outgunned on what would probably have been "super technicalities" Many people are jailed on contempt alone, especially when there is no real cause. Who knows what they "got" him on, but I can only imagine it was arbitrary and farcical... but technically correct within a "jurisdiction" that they presumed they had over him, and which he failed to identify and rebut...

One of the most important themes in this interpretation is to NOT identify yourself with the PERSON, by signature, by actions, by saying you are that NAME, etc. When you think about this it sounds strange and illogical. Until you realize that it IS NOT US. And the only way to reconcile what is going on is by recognizing there HAS TO BE some kind of trust. I can't see it any other way right now. The focus is on EXPRESSING that old clique of "Who I am" but specifically in relation to the PERSON.

One popular one right now is David Clarence's "occupant of the office of the Executor" which I think has merit, and is certainly one angle... I'm thinking it may be only part of the equation. Because I don't want to just be the Executor, as that too is technically just another trustee! It's playing too much their game against them. (taking the highest trustee position...)

They do target people who would dare. It really is a Roman system in that sense. If you wish to exercise your rights, the key word is "exercise"... It is a combination of understanding, expressing. The system today really is like an "intellectual" war. It is adversarial. That is why I like trust. One of the strategies I can take is to make sure there is no controversy. (i.e. Where is the controversy?... ) Since I am able to authorize settlement of any liabilities created in the public. Can you see why they might not like to have you take that power and control away from them? It exposes they are NOT ONLY concerned about settlement of fines. This clearly EXPOSES it is about CONTROL.

It's like driving, there's a bunch of things you must do very specifically and accurately, while there are a bunch of things you must avoid, and you must do all these things in concert. And you must reach a certain level of proficiency before you can be trusted to drive on your own. And then the more you practice, the better and more confident you become. Walking your walk and talking your talk. It is not just one piece of paper, or one principle, or one magic phrase, etc. It is a body of principles, that includes philosophy, the bible (as much as that scares some people) logic, truth (that would fall under philosophy) obligation, duty, honour, etc. All applied to the trust mechanism. It's a lifestyle, a philosophy, that just happens to operate on MAXIMS. MAXIMS are never questioned in any court, by definition.

No doubt they are keeping us down. It all about control of distribution of power (our right to freedom of expression and action)

UPDATE: ummm... has anyone noticed the biggest thread in the conspiracy section is missing????
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th July 2014 at 16:32. Reason: added paragraph

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), jbins (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), thunder24 (27th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I feel terribly sorry, I don't want to rain in anybody else's parade but..... there's not such a thing as sheriffs in Europe. NONE.
    The sheriff figure comes from the wild west era and the USA is the only place in the world where they exist.

Amazing how people want to discuss something like this. These arrests are never going to happen. Didn't they already declare the queen guilty? And pope Benedict? And a few other relevant figures?
    Last edited by cloud9; 27th July 2014 at 23:07.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Amazing how people want to discuss something like this. These arrests are never going to happen. Didn't they already declare the queen guilty? And pope Benedict? And a few other relevant figures?
    Read my latest "chain connected post" people shouldn't posting stuff like this without at least making some kind of effort to read the context. In particular read the defintion of Expressed Trust. It was corrected from my original post. I accidently copied it incorrectly... But I truly feel sorry when I hear people with the clearly identified affliction of learned helplessness. The millions of people who share your view are the bedrock and foundation of their power. If you only understood that...

“The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed”
    ― Steve Biko

We are never going to break free of the prison created for our minds if we don't engage our minds. Consider where the key must lie (in this analogy)
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th July 2014 at 04:40.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (27th July 2014), karelia (28th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

What I'm saying is that as guilty as they can be we'll never see them arrested. It's not learned helplessness, it's just that the court doesn't have any power it seems, otherwise they would have been already in prison.

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    What I'm saying is that as guilty as they can be we'll never see them arrested. It's not learned helplessness, it's just that the court doesn't have any power it seems, otherwise they would have been already in prison.
    I had to go back and read this entire thread, which I entered half way through with trust interpretation, which "may" help to answer the question about arresting the pontiff and his cohorts. The Common Law court has no jurisdiction, and a de-facto verdict is not enforceable against the "owners" of everything.

Of course, we empaths cry against human rights violations, yet the owners who "own your body" see you as chattel. Go back and review the three Vatican trusts highlighted in previous posts, and also realize that the Vatican, the City of London, and Washington DC fall outside any jurisdiction. They are NOT subject to any Common Law.

The upside to this could be: This shows the world how the Vatican is outside any jurisdiction and we begin to recognize the existence of the psychopathic alien interlopers known as the Archon's who run the world and stand outside ALL jurisdiction and we look at the trusts and we revoke them, take the psychopaths out of power, return the planet to sovereignty, and take responsibility for our own destiny.

We have shown ourselves to be incompetent, vessels lost at sea, in need of salvage. We are NOT considered sentient beings with a soul and no Common Law court can "will" a soul to emerge conscious. It's consciousness which must emerge for the paradigm shift to occur.

Courts are courts, they are tribunals for the lost to be salvaged. Why would the pontiff submit to an inferior jurisdiction?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th July 2014 at 00:51.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Curt (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (28th July 2014), heyokah (28th July 2014), observer (28th July 2014), sigma6 (28th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Here's another conviction by a "people's court" that got hardly any play time:
    http://www.ratical.org/radiation/DU/ICTforAatT.html

It's like grip said,
    Quote "we begin to recognize the existence of the psychopathic alien interlopers known as the Archon's who run the world and stand outside ALL jurisdiction and we look at the trusts and we revoke them, take the psychopaths out of power, return the planet to sovereignty, and take responsibility for our own destiny.
    The more the Mass of Humanity realizes what these Archons are about and how they operate, the more chance We The People can create our own paradigm shift. It's all about the Gnosis of Understanding.

Please don't allow semantics to confuse any member. The Archons and the Reptoids are one-in-the-same. The historic records from all forms of antiquity is permeated with accounts of reptilian characters in one form or another. These are the same hyperdimensional life forms reported as Archons by the ancient Gnostics.

Research Resource:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...en_archons.htm
    Last edited by observer; 28th July 2014 at 02:52. Reason: add link

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I beg to differ, people of great power (and high responsibility) may very well be harder to get at... that should be common sense. Also, your unsubstantiated claim with no context, doesn't explain why Ratzy stepped down and why the other guy is already suggesting he is resigning... now those actual events speaks to me... what you say doesn't... so even at face value, I don't see any?

And you haven't spoken to anything I have posted which does actually contain some, rationale, explanation, reference... give it a read...
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th July 2014 at 04:56.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (28th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Go back and review the three Vatican trusts highlighted in previous posts, and also realize that the Vatican, the City of London, and Washington DC fall outside any jurisdiction. They are NOT subject to any Common Law.
    I don't think common law applies to entities that operate in trust, at least not in the sense that your suggesting, agreed. In the "court" of common law exists a court of equity. Equity fills the gap the common law doesn't... Common law has many limitations, which is why equity came into being... Also there is no immunity to murder. Regardless what Law form... And there are many different law forms besides Common Law. Just because he is using a court of common law doesn't mean that is the only venue operating.

If McDonalds made a rule that no one is allowed to murder a fellow employee, that doesn't limit the rule to just being a "corporate policy" (which technically it now is). It still has underlying principles that are in effect. Again people who make these contextless, unexplained, no research, no reference type explanations, just not sure where the point is...
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th July 2014 at 12:54.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (28th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I don't think common law applies to entities that operate in trust, within the "court" of common law exists a court of equity. Equity fills the gap the common law doesn't... Common law has many limitations, which is why equity came into being...
    That is correct, Common Law does not apply to trusts. Common Law implies two parties in contract, a breach, and a remedy in equity. Yet a true equitable solution is in Chancery, with peers of your peers and a grand jury which operates in Chancery. The jury decides, not the magistrate. Common Law is still used by magistrates who "rule" on cases, under the assumption that they will be equitable. It does not happen.

Also there is no immunity to murder. Regardless what Law form... And there are many different law forms besides Common Law. Just because he is using a court of common law doesn't mean that is the only venue operating.
    Murder? Are we not immortal souls? Do we not take on a meat suit for this particular incarnation? The Vatican sees the body as an animal, has no animation, is dead, lost at sea, mute, a ward of the state, and fully indentured. They don't have such notions of murder. Its just salvage of the cargo from the vessel. Murder is constructs and symbols and archetypes of the empaths, who have the ability to emote and who can and do "feel" what other sentient beings are feeling, and therefore have compassion and understanding.

The psychopaths have no such notions. You are mixing two separate venues. There is the private which is alive and the public, which is dead, fictitious, and devoid of empathy and feeling. It is an energy vampiristic blood sucking venue and they will not subject themselves to the private side because they DO NOT recognize it. The two shall never mix.

So, choose whatever venue you wish. Get right down to breach of fiduciary duty, breach of trust, breach of Common Law, breach of equity, THEY DON'T CARE and they don't recognize it. The battle is in the quantum, is above the flesh and is in the spirit, to be totally blunt. Trying to apply any constructs of the rule of law is patriarchal and only leads to more patriarchy.

Its all based on a finite universe and competition for scarce resources. If resources are abundant, then how can there be a breach in equity? If we are immortal, how can there be a trespass or a grievance?

[update]

By the way, I just listened to the Rod Class talkshoe with Debra the ex lawyer. She makes some excellent points.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th July 2014 at 05:44.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (28th July 2014), Curt (28th July 2014), eaglespirit (28th July 2014), jbins (28th July 2014), observer (30th July 2014), thunder24 (28th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast