+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bases 37 Part 4 Max Spiers on the Music Industry

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Bases 37 Part 4 Max Spiers on the Music Industry

"Published on Jul 26, 2014
    In a highly controversial interview, Max Spiers discusses the Music Industry and its now publicly known satanic and ritual; magic connections.

Max is from a prominent English acting, long established family,and discusses how you get famous, Max cautions against painting "All" but clearly shows that bargains with demonic types of beings are made, "if you want to get on" The Music Industry is simply one huge satanic cult. "if you want to get on" But again "all" being big a word.

Recorded during a heavy rain shower. Its gets a bit dark in places. Reference is made to one of Casbolt's lists, and the tragic death of a music industry figure's daughter.
    Held in conversation style, Max says a lot."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2014), aheb (26th July 2014), araucaria (28th July 2014), etheric underground (26th October 2014), Johnny (28th July 2014), ponda (27th July 2014), raregem (26th July 2014), sunflower (26th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bases 37 Part 4 Max Spiers on the Music Industry

I enjoyed this interview. I'm still a bit suspicious of the "super soldiers" by that I mean I'm not sure that I believe that they really exist. The men don't look particularly fit and the women all look like fat,tatooed lesbians.............some good stuff about Crowley though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Johnny (28th July 2014), ktlight (26th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I sounded to me like Miles was leading Max on instead of interviewing him. Max hardly finished a sentence on his own. Miles seemed to be interspersing every sentence which Max was saying. The two of them together were speaking sentences. Just listen to it.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

aheb (26th July 2014), Johnny (28th July 2014), ktlight (27th July 2014), ponda (27th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah. It sounded a bit like max was stoned or on medication, to me anyway, so maybe he needed to be encouraged to finish his sentences
    I do like miles ( although I have never met or had contact with him)..........but I sometimes think that he gives a bit too much leeway and I am really not conviced by this super soldier business.I mean do these guys get paid for giving interviews? what's the gig? do they go on alternate radio shows for free?........you have to look at motivation, what is the motive? ..........I'm unemployed and at an age where it's unlikely that I'll work again...........I get by...........but on a bad day I 'll say whatever you want if it gets the rent paid.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Johnny (28th July 2014), ktlight (27th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I sounded to me like Miles was leading Max on instead of interviewing him. Max hardly finished a sentence on his own. Miles seemed to be interspersing every sentence which Max was saying. The two of them together were speaking sentences. Just listen to it.

Stan

I agree.When ever one notices this 'unintended interference' from the interviewer it might be a hint that the interviewee has some useful information to impart
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Johnny (28th July 2014), ktlight (28th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the problem with this is that if you know a few key buzzwords and a tantelising twist , or a way at looking at other things that can be brought into your narrative....then you can sound entirely plausible and genuine when you are not.
    It would be nice if we could get down what everybody had said and see how they diverge from one another, maybe they don't which would be great.

I remember one bases episode where miles didn't know what had happened and somebody told him that they had all been abducted,Miles said that he didn't remember anything, and the other guy said that his mind had been controlled but they did remember because they were super soldiers?.....it sounded a bit like something off "Father Ted"
    Last edited by aheb; 27th July 2014 at 20:32.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

aranuk (28th July 2014), Johnny (28th July 2014), ktlight (28th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Or Miles was helping him to tell the story that Miles knew anyway. I am confused. Was it Max Spiers story or was it Miles story they were telling?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Agape (28th July 2014), ktlight (29th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Most of the information Spiers was talking about , you can get from the internet with very little research .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Or Miles was helping him to tell the story that Miles knew anyway. I am confused. Was it Max Spiers story or was it Miles story they were telling?

Stan
    It's as if they are ''channeling the same entity'' .

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aranuk (2nd August 2014), ktlight (29th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Most of the information Spiers was talking about , you can get from the internet with very little research .
    And...?

I can get my home address from the internet with very little research, but that isn't necessarily how I know where I live.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Shannon (16th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread